PDA

View Full Version : Butcherblock to Freeport Boat for Evils

ko37qtl
11-28-2015, 02:57 PM
This is something I used to be able to do on Live and either something has changed with the boats or I've forgotten (it's probably the latter). I know how to get on the Bloated Belly from the water but in several tries this is eluding me in Butcherblock. Can anyone help with the proper technique for getting onto the boat from the water?

Evia
11-28-2015, 03:44 PM
If you mean the old way where you go through the ship and appear on the basement of the boat, it doesn't work on p99. I think it's cause they use a different boat. You just have to Invis now.

ko37qtl
11-28-2015, 04:04 PM
And people wonder why we act out against society.

khandman
11-28-2015, 05:45 PM
That still works. When you go through the boat though aim for the base of the mast, and swin into while looking up.

ko37qtl
11-28-2015, 06:38 PM
That still works. When you go through the boat though aim for the base of the mast, and swin into while looking up.

Thanks! I was able to find an invis-capable friend nearby enough to do some good. I'll try that next time I need to do it, although I was inside the boat several times around the mast, looking up and didn't get sucked up into it.

Swish
11-29-2015, 12:27 AM
camp at the BB druid rings and ask an arriving druid if theyre going to WC. Some would love to take you :)

ko37qtl
11-30-2015, 03:59 AM
camp at the BB druid rings and ask an arriving druid if theyre going to WC. Some would love to take you :)

It wasn't so much about getting back to Antonica as seeing if it was possible to do via the boats. Ports are a luxury in my book and unless I'm in a hurry or have a willing friend available, I prefer to do it on my own.

Charlievox
11-30-2015, 10:02 AM
It wasn't so much about getting back to Antonica as seeing if it was possible to do via the boats. Ports are a luxury in my book and unless I'm in a hurry or have a willing friend available, I prefer to do it on my own.

Hard core.

Swish
11-30-2015, 10:16 AM
Make sure to either turn your music on or have the boat theme looped on youtube <3