PDA

View Full Version : Crushed Topaz drops???

Predator3088
11-25-2015, 11:37 PM
Just wanted to know a good place to farm these..... I am a druid who as been farming / lvling off of the Wyverns in CS for about 2 lvls and have seem many gems but not 1 Crushed topaz. (thinking they dont drop it) So i looked it up on wiki and the Haunted Seachest also drop them in CS.... So i started farming them. 1st kill one droped. Now about 1 lvl later i still havent seen any more. Are they just that rare or is there a better camp for them? Any info on this would be much appreciated.

THanks

shwally
11-26-2015, 09:52 AM
Just wanted to know a good place to farm these..... I am a druid who as been farming / lvling off of the Wyverns in CS for about 2 lvls and have seem many gems but not 1 Crushed topaz. (thinking they dont drop it) So i looked it up on wiki and the Haunted Seachest also drop them in CS.... So i started farming them. 1st kill one droped. Now about 1 lvl later i still havent seen any more. Are they just that rare or is there a better camp for them? Any info on this would be much appreciated.

THanks

They drop in WL off Faerie Dragons. You don't want to kill them on your druid tho since they are tunare faction.