PDA

View Full Version : Shamans

Gzaz
11-23-2015, 11:17 AM
I'm clearly the best shaman on the server and I will prove it.....I challenge any shaman to a 1v1 self only buffs to a duel .... I understand if no one wants to do this I wouldn't duel myself either..... Kind regards gzaz the bear

derpcake
11-23-2015, 11:36 AM
i don't even have focus

will engage in naked boxing contest tho

DRAGONBAIT
11-23-2015, 03:30 PM
u knew who was going to answer this, i already told u i will take on a 1v1 naked, using my lvl 55 spells against ur lvl 60 spells. no pots, naked and only spellpower

now u can ignore me like in /ooc

i dont have to prove anything tho, im clearly the best shaman on the server unless someone i dont know steps up wich is more than possible since i dont know everybody.

edit : 1 clickie for each one, like gob earring, something worthless ofc.

Uton
11-23-2015, 03:52 PM
and when Gzaz YTs you, will your next post be.. "HE HAD 5 LVLs + Spells!! it wasnt a fair fight! ahhhh"

DRAGONBAIT
11-23-2015, 03:55 PM
and when Gzaz YTs you, will your next post be.. "HE HAD 5 LVLs + Spells!! it wasnt a fair fight! ahhhh"

yeah sure, everyone who know me in game knows that its how i roll. If someone teach him what he needs to do he may have a chance, ofc he has an advantage but hes gonna have to be better than me to win even with +5 lvls.

So no.

Malevz
11-23-2015, 03:55 PM
Exed best pvper on box, and pvp boards confirm.

DRAGONBAIT
11-23-2015, 03:59 PM
Exed best pvper on box, and pvp boards confirm.

this about shamans.

only time i engaged takyn it was in kc, he tried to fight so he splurted me, as soon as he saw that i pelled myself and crippled him he pluged.

so no

Heebo
11-23-2015, 04:02 PM
Gzaz getting awfully bold knowing Roarie isn't around anymore.

Uton
11-23-2015, 04:11 PM
yeah sure, everyone who know me in game knows that its how i roll.

Who knows you in game? what guild is your main in? Thunderdome doesn't count as a reference cuz everyone on the box has something in TD.

How can anyone know you in game when you play alts and reroll characters on a constant basis?

What is the name of your shaman

Gzaz
11-23-2015, 04:13 PM
u knew who was going to answer this, i already told u i will take on a 1v1 naked, using my lvl 55 spells against ur lvl 60 spells. no pots, naked and only spellpower

now u can ignore me like in /ooc

i dont have to prove anything tho, im clearly the best shaman on the server unless someone i dont know steps up wich is more than possible since i dont

edit : 1 clickie for each one, like gob earring, something worthless ofc. killing you is like playing with roadkill

Gzaz
11-23-2015, 04:15 PM
yeah sure, everyone who know me in game knows that its how i roll. If someone teach him what he needs to do he may have a chance, ofc he has an advantage but hes gonna have to be better than me to win even with +5 lvls.

So no.

Funny no one has ever heard of you

Uton
11-23-2015, 04:15 PM
so is engaging him in FQing

DRAGONBAIT
11-23-2015, 04:18 PM
yeah my main rockandtroll was in thunderdome, never raided with any guilds on this box, never pvped against anyone any good, im so bad with my shaman i dont know any good pvpers on the box. i should stop posting

DRAGONBAIT
11-23-2015, 04:19 PM
funny is seeing bluebies talking pvp.

gzaz is that a yes? are we fighting?

Uton
11-23-2015, 04:21 PM
in thunderdome
never raided with any guilds on this box
never pvped against anyone any good
i should stop posting

DRAGONBAIT
11-23-2015, 04:31 PM
im not sure if ure trolling now lol

plz back on topic. shamans step up we could set some naked duels to see some reall skills imo, then we can joust also or w/e comes up, lets test ourselves guys.

uton really, stop telling to me that i dont know in what server i play, u should go out of tov.

Seltius
11-23-2015, 04:33 PM
I feel like im watching that music video from the 80s by that band that was done like a sketch then it came to life and then they kept challenging someone. You know the one.

Edit: And ill take you up on your challenge just for fun but I'm not a Shaman. :-\

Uton
11-23-2015, 04:37 PM
how is that trolling. i literally quoted exactly what you said, so are you trolling yourself?

Cherry23
11-23-2015, 04:47 PM
That's nice, you play everyday and raid with a Zerg guild, opting for pixels instead of goi g outside and having a life... You have better gear because of this, and obviously would win vs a player of equal skill but grats ? Wow we are in awe of your skill!!! I should give up on my social life to be just like you !!!

I would join empire if I wanted to be labelled a loser too..

Uton
11-23-2015, 04:49 PM
I would join empire if I wanted to be labelled a loser too..

Nah, you should join TMO or Friends so you can be thought of as a winner farming mobs from the last expansion, for the ~5th year running, in a 16 yr old sim

DRAGONBAIT
11-23-2015, 04:51 PM
how is that trolling. i literally quoted exactly what you said, so are you trolling yourself?

oh man..xd i feel sad for you bro

Cherry23
11-23-2015, 05:05 PM
Nah, you should join TMO or Friends so you can be thought of as a winner farming mobs from the last expansion, for the ~5th year running, in a 16 yr old sim

Or I can play the group scene as a casual player who has a life with family and friends and does not prefer raiding 16 year old elf sims daily just to tell a community of 300 people just how cool I am.

But if that's your thing, yea you are cool to us..

Uton
11-23-2015, 05:05 PM
oh man..xd i feel sad for myself

Seltius
11-23-2015, 05:45 PM

I wish this were true I miss killing some of the kunark content. Then again I didn't do it for 5 years so I haven't burnt out on it yet. Anything else you have to say Uton you just invalidated because you are bashing and arguing with someone on the forums of a 16yr old sim So as of now I would love to start posting your argument is invalid gifs or a Kanye West Meme about 'I am going to let you finish' buuuuuut my companies servers block me from accessing any site like that.

Huelath
11-23-2015, 06:26 PM
yeah my main rockandtroll was in thunderdome, never raided with any guilds on this box, never pvped against anyone any good, im so bad with my shaman i dont know any good pvpers on the box. i should stop posting

Kither Empire Rockandtroll Kael Drakkel November 19 2015 1:03:39 AM
Kither Empire Rockandtroll Kael Drakkel November 19 2015 12:58:24 AM
Kither Empire Rockandtroll Kael Drakkel November 19 2015 12:55:14 AM

Tassador
11-23-2015, 07:05 PM
I'll duel anyone at lvl 1 naked I get a troll sk + 500pp of gear vs any hu char naked at lvl 1

DRAGONBAIT
11-23-2015, 07:20 PM
just got back from basketball training, i rock the playground there too uton, im so good.

Kither Empire Rockandtroll Kael Drakkel November 19 2015 1:03:39 AM
Kither Empire Rockandtroll Kael Drakkel November 19 2015 12:58:24 AM
Kither Empire Rockandtroll Kael Drakkel November 19 2015 12:55:14 AM

as i said, anyone who knows me ingame, knows how i roll.
thats how empire rolls
i wont explain how that happened cos i dont care xd

uton ure arguing with the wrong person according to the arguments ure trying to wield, every single thing u said is wrong. get out of tov

PD : coming from someone as vocal as me, it doesnt mind what the fuck u say here if u cant put ur balls where ur words are, everyone in game knows i do that.

cya in norrath i hope u accept the duel gzaz, pme me here or in game if u wanna keep it non public.

gzaz i dont believe ure not acepting the duel, chances are ure gonna win man. worst thing that happens is that u walk out learning somethings about pvp

DRAGONBAIT
11-23-2015, 07:31 PM
I'm clearly the best shaman on the server and I will prove it.....I challenge any shaman to a 1v1 self only buffs to a duel .... I understand if no one wants to do this I wouldn't duel myself either..... Kind regards gzaz the bear

Mus3t11
11-23-2015, 07:42 PM
A naked shaman duel won't happen as Gzaz needs the gear advantage.

Kerwin
11-23-2015, 07:58 PM
pity reply

miraclegrow2
11-23-2015, 10:40 PM
The only way to win at red99 is to not login, for more information read this thread.

Vrez ZVyx
11-24-2015, 12:22 AM
There is so much wrong with these arguments.
You have a gear oriented PvP environment with a guy in the only guild raiding real Velious content calling people out to duel. That is like bring a pro race car to a recreational racing event.

Unfortunately arguing to duel naked is just as dumb, it only proves that this game is all about there gear. And what is the value of a win if it isn't "run what ya brung".

I don't blame Empire for what they are. I have been in their place before. I do wish the server was more balanced, and unfortunately anyone who is serious about getting the best in slot gear joins so they have the best chance of getting it... further unbalancing the server.
Fact is, people can call Empire out for being blue and sucking at PvP, and that may be true... but the further we go into Velious, the more they are going to dominate people that aren't geared like them... i.e. the rest of the server. You don't need to be the most skilled player, the Velious gear gap is huge.

DRAGONBAIT
11-24-2015, 12:35 AM
You have a gear oriented PvP environment with a guy in the only guild raiding real Velious content calling people out to duel. That is like bring a pro race car to a recreational racing event.

Unfortunately arguing to duel naked is just as dumb, it only proves that this game is all about there gear. And what is the value of a win if it isn't "run what ya brung".

I don't blame Empire for what they are. I have been in their place before. I do wish the server was more balanced, and unfortunately anyone who is serious about getting the best in slot gear joins so they have the best chance of getting it... further unbalancing the server.
Fact is, people can call Empire out for being blue and sucking at PvP, and that may be true... but the further we go into Velious, the more they are going to dominate people that aren't geared like them... i.e. the rest of the server. You don't need to be the most skilled player, the Velious gear gap is huge.

standard empire player trying to convince himself hes not ruining servers experience.

anyway as with everything everquest, theres always a way around things, and if u like everquest ull enjoy the box in one way or another, im not empire, im enjoying it. i respect empire people believe it or not trolling aside

i do no respect uton tho

Vrez ZVyx
11-24-2015, 12:55 AM
I'm not Empire, hence the reference to I don't blame Empire for what THEY are.

i respect empire people believe it or not trolling aside
Why? I'm not saying no, but what are they doing that makes them respectable?

anyway as with everything everquest, theres always a way around things
Like not leveling beyond 55? :p
I would laugh hysterically if a prominent guild locked themselves under 55 and did nothing but Kunark. They would be OOR to Empire and not competing for content basically playing a different game, masters of Kunark. It would only be funny because they would basically lock onto content that Empire wouldn't contest, and still remain out of range to Empire, which would negate their lead. Server is screwed anyway...

DRAGONBAIT
11-24-2015, 12:58 AM
Why? I'm not saying no, but what are they doing that makes them respectable?

Like not leveling beyond 55? :p

theyre human beings

thats it, i can kill 60s if they delevel

Kergan
11-24-2015, 02:28 AM
If they moved the range back to +/- 8 would you delevel all the way to 51 so you wouldn't have to fight people?

Tradesonred
11-24-2015, 02:42 AM
I feel like im watching that music video from the 80s by that band that was done like a sketch then it came to life and then they kept challenging someone. You know the one.

Edit: And ill take you up on your challenge just for fun but I'm not a Shaman. :-\

?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

Gzaz
11-24-2015, 06:34 AM

ZzZzZ I'm clearly the best shaman so kick rocks awaiting challenges

Gzaz
11-24-2015, 06:35 AM
standard empire player trying to convince himself hes not ruining servers experience.

anyway as with everything everquest, theres always a way around things, and if u like everquest ull enjoy the box in one way or another, im not empire, im enjoying it. i respect empire people believe it or not trolling aside

i do no respect uton tho

Where was u last night called you out in ooc several times its ok if you scared

DRAGONBAIT
11-24-2015, 09:08 AM
If they moved the range back to +/- 8 would you delevel all the way to 51 so you wouldn't have to fight people?

the reason im 55 is because gettin to 60 on a shaman is expensive, i dont have the playtime.

more fun on the 55 range anyway ive stated it several times but these last week looked fun up there in the 60 too, i dont think i will level the shaman tho so u all have something to bash me with. im not afraid on fighting anyone, only time my shaman was lvl 56 ive engaged against 2 60s 1v2 and i ate the dust, then i came back naked and engaged again, almost got the wizard both times but naw.

i fight anyone, anywhere.

gzaz i use to put /ooc on another window and minimize it while im leveling so i didnt read shit.

Uton
11-24-2015, 10:19 AM

hence his opening remark... "I am the best shaman on the box" which he is you moran

why shouldnt he call out everyone he feels like? Hes a fucking bear on top of a fuckin hill - i dare you to go up there and try to knock him down

Uton
11-24-2015, 10:22 AM
the reason im 55 is because gettin to 60 on a shaman is expensive, i dont have the playtime.

excuses excuses. just hit 56 for 3 min root and epic down 6 mobs at a time... or more, using zero mana

you can solo grind to 60 in a week or find a duo partner...

basically the truth is you have never leveled past 55, ever

Seltius
11-24-2015, 10:26 AM
?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

I cant click the link at work but the song was Take on Me by Aha

I just wanted to see if anyone else would catch the reference or remember the song. These threads are just to negative sometimes its fun to add a little more positive to them.

Uton
11-24-2015, 10:41 AM
I cant click the link at work but the song was Take on Me by Aha

Take onnnn meeeee take on me
Taaakkkeee meeeee oooonnnn take on me

Omg we gotta have Gzaz sing that in TS

Seltius
11-24-2015, 10:48 AM

I'm sorry can you please record that for those of us not in your ts?

Mus3t11
11-24-2015, 10:51 AM
Where was u last night called you out in ooc several times its ok if you scared

Based off your posts, you're either:

1: Severely handicapped.

2: Piss poor and stupid.

3: English as a second language.

4: <Empire> pve drone.

Actually, I'm gonna go with all 4.

Cherry23
11-24-2015, 11:17 AM
Empire members are the collective scum scattered across the world who play 16 year old elf Simms bragging about their balls...

HippoNipple
11-24-2015, 11:20 AM
I can't tell if Dragonbait is retarded or if he is trolling.

Gzaz
11-24-2015, 11:40 AM

Consider it done

Gzaz
11-24-2015, 11:41 AM
Based off your posts, you're either:

1: Severely handicapped.

2: Piss poor and stupid.

3: English as a second language.

4: <Empire> pve drone.

Actually, I'm gonna go with all 4.

Funny how no one is willing to step up I'm the best there ever was

Uton
11-24-2015, 11:42 AM
Consider it done

I might need to take a sick day and get home for this...

Gzaz
11-24-2015, 11:43 AM
Just bring it

Uton
11-24-2015, 11:43 AM

If you read from early in the threads I asked if he was trolling himself... I think he is unknowingly trolling because of his deep mental handicap

Nirgon
11-24-2015, 12:35 PM
miss hangin with Gzaz

def a respect earner

derpcake
11-24-2015, 12:46 PM
people that have to say "i am the best" obviously aren't

other then that he a good guy for sure

Rastignac
11-24-2015, 12:50 PM
people that have to say "i am the best" obviously aren't

other then that he a good guy for sure

hate to fan the flames but the ooc spam yesterday was for real. linking primals they've had for weeks now to people they don't know.

derpcake
11-24-2015, 12:54 PM
/shrug empire was a good guild to be part of, fun dudes, good organisation, nfc what else to ask for

if its ok for anyone to troll on this server, its also ok for empire people

i never was in nihilum or azrael, i wonder how they matched up to empire while in their prime

Rastignac
11-24-2015, 01:01 PM
I'm just saying the spazzy bragging be lame from the elite. Do you wanna be Eastwood or do you wanna be Eli Wallach?

https://45.media.tumblr.com/b7e2f289078d237d83c4ce5348663abe/tumblr_mzrrfe0Sgv1shf8zxo1_500.gif

http://37.media.tumblr.com/95183f73a7d6e5d8e0ac78509f1a9123/tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/GCQkdDGJ2NHXi/giphy.gif

Uton
11-24-2015, 01:09 PM
miss hangin with Gzaz

def a respect earner

coolest of dudes

Gzaz
11-24-2015, 01:10 PM
miss hangin with Gzaz

def a respect earner

In your absence I'm looking after your Bro he has my respect

derpcake
11-24-2015, 01:11 PM
I'm just saying the spazzy bragging be lame from the elite. Do you wanna be Eastwood or do you wanna be Eli Wallach?

there are plenty of other spazzes on the server and i don't see you complain about those

don't be like that

Rastignac
11-24-2015, 01:12 PM
there are plenty of other spazzes on the server and i don't see you complain about those

don't be like that

Heavy weighs the crown.

Gzaz
11-24-2015, 01:16 PM
I was a cub and gongshow made me the bear I am today #respect #grandmaster #my love

derpcake
11-24-2015, 01:21 PM
doesn't hunting season open soon? :)

Stalos_
11-24-2015, 01:22 PM
what prompted this thread? did you loot a facesmasher and max 2hb? :) if im rite be honest

derpcake
11-24-2015, 01:24 PM
Heavy weighs the crown.

[12:34:19 PM November 24 2015] Loli says in ooc, 'if ur obese n u know it unemployed'

yea, dem empire dudes ruining our fine server bro, its not like you jelly or shit

Uton
11-24-2015, 01:26 PM
at first Gzaz simply declared his Gong given supremecy over the server.

Then Dragonbait started spewing a bunch of stupidity.

Then Gzaz sat in ooc all night calling Dragonbait out, who never showed up

the rest is just FQ

Rastignac
11-24-2015, 01:27 PM
[12:34:19 PM November 24 2015] Loli says in ooc, 'if ur obese n u know it unemployed'

yea, dem empire dudes ruining our fine server bro, its not like you jelly or shit

Hah I didn't say any of that.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lisha4XWYU1qhfc59o1_500.gif

derpcake
11-24-2015, 01:34 PM
Hah I didn't say any of that.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lisha4XWYU1qhfc59o1_500.gif

its a quote from recent ooc bro

just sayan

[12:38:54 PM November 24 2015] Olob says in ooc, 'your mom is mexican'

derpcake
11-24-2015, 01:40 PM
[1:35:00 PM November 24 2015] Freakyflow says in ooc, 'watching Hurleyy exploit velks lol...dude killing mobs with fake wall / pathing exploit'

need confirmation

vouss
11-24-2015, 02:01 PM
Gzaz 29 31

Nirgon
11-24-2015, 02:02 PM
Shaman great class for killing people known to plug fast, right

Krule
11-24-2015, 02:19 PM
I'll fight you Gzaz.

Understand I am in full Jarsath, level 57 and do not have Torpor.

I am something to be feared. Just ask Smallyou.

Rastignac
11-24-2015, 02:31 PM
I'll fight you Gzaz.

Understand I am in full Jarsath, level 57 and do not have Torpor.

sheeeit now I know who Krule is.

Uton
11-24-2015, 02:36 PM

eh,

isnt smallyou the semi retarded shaman forever stuck at 55 with corpses all over com?

Krule
11-24-2015, 02:51 PM
sheeeit now I know who Krule is.

I wasn't ever hiding it. :P

eh,

isnt smallyou the semi retarded shaman forever stuck at 55 with corpses all over com?

Well, you might think that, but don't let his strategies diminish his battle prowess. Plus he has his epic.

And, no, I think I have his corpses littered all over DL and OT at the moment.

Gzaz
11-24-2015, 04:35 PM
Means nothing anyone can get ganked by multiple people I'm offering 1 v 1

DRAGONBAIT
11-25-2015, 03:43 AM
when? where?

1v1 naked. 1 clickie + 1 2hb under 30 dmg to make it somewhat fair.

im no trolling, i was ironical since the start because uton asked me in wich guilds ive been, if i ever fought anyone anyone any good on the server, who knows me etc.

i could answer him, but ive already make him troll himself wich is funnier. rest is FQ

im not arguing with bluebies.

uton i challenge u to a 1v1 too. +5 lvl advantage for u too but i let u keep that velious gear on.

no jokes lets dance

edit : to let people know, last time i tried to duel an empire member, his name was Kither. i got summoned to him at 5% hp and he just killed me after agreeing that he was dueling in /ooc. now empirers can think hes smart and im dumb, i will say that im honest and empire are scumbags. im dueling u both anyway and i will show up.

DRAGONBAIT
11-25-2015, 03:47 AM

ahahaha u just made me laugh a lot man. thanks i apreciate xd

DRAGONBAIT
11-25-2015, 04:08 AM
hell i would even go on a 1v2 against u both if its outside kael and naked. word

Gzaz
11-25-2015, 06:36 AM
when? where?

1v1 naked. 1 clickie + 1 2hb under 30 dmg to make it somewhat fair.

im no trolling, i was ironical since the start because uton asked me in wich guilds ive been, if i ever fought anyone anyone any good on the server, who knows me etc.

i could answer him, but ive already make him troll himself wich is funnier. rest is FQ

im not arguing with bluebies.

uton i challenge u to a 1v1 too. +5 lvl advantage for u too but i let u keep that velious gear on.

no jokes lets dance

edit : to let people know, last time i tried to duel an empire member, his name was Kither. i got summoned to him at 5% hp and he just killed me after agreeing that he was dueling in /ooc. now empirers can think hes smart and im dumb, i will say that im honest and empire are scumbags. im dueling u both anyway and i will show up.

Are you dumb who duels with no gear on kick rocks kid stop wasting my time I only will duel proper shamans

Smedy
11-25-2015, 09:15 AM
so u only confident when u 2k hp above ur target cuz of ur gear, sounds like a terrible player 2 me

there's no dueling among men, but if you wanna be men about it you duel naked with dicks out

Mus3t11
11-25-2015, 09:20 AM
I was a cub and gongshow made me the bear I am today #respect #grandmaster #my love

Code words people.

Cub: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bear+Cub

Bear: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

https://media.giphy.com/media/R6bDgXEXCLcIw/giphy.gif

Bionic
11-25-2015, 09:23 AM
Code words people.

Cub: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bear+Cub

Bear: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

Oh, if you had only heard Gzaz in TS slobbing Gong's knob when he first joined Holo...

Gzaz, go challenge a Druid, Wizard, Monk, or Rogue if you are so good at PvP.

Until then, shut your mouth and get back to buffing the raid like a good slave.

Uton
11-25-2015, 09:53 AM
actually i remember Gzaz being a complete newb with shit gear. fast forward 1 year and he is the best geared and most productive shaman on server.

get back to buffing the raid like a good slave.

^^^ain't that the truth

Mus3t11
11-25-2015, 09:59 AM
actually i remember Gzaz being a complete newb with shit gear. fast forward 1 year and he is the best geared and most productive shaman on server.

^^^ain't that the truth

Is this a Tinder sides story?

Stasis01
11-25-2015, 09:59 AM
I'd say Gzaz probably the most hardcore mother fucker on the box considering he has to buff 90+ people night after night.

Cherry23
11-25-2015, 10:05 AM

^^^ain't that the truth

Any of you losers can be the same if you play Everquest everyday and night too... Just how much of your life do you want to throw away so that you can self proclaim yourself the best at your class and is a good thing or a bad thing ?

I wonder if Gzaz tells girls he meets that he is the number one p99 red shaman according to gear, skill set aside... I bet that always gets him layed.

Mus3t11
11-25-2015, 10:53 AM
Okay you guys, that's enough. Gzaz, don't do anything stupid in rl over these truths.

Oh wait... too late.

HippoNipple
11-25-2015, 10:57 AM
I wonder if Gzaz tells girls he meets that he is the number one p99 red shaman

He just did when making this thread.

Oh.. you mean real girls...without dicks that don't play this game. No he doesn't meet those.

Uton
11-25-2015, 11:10 AM
I wonder if Gzaz tells girls he meets that he is the number one p99 red shaman according to gear

first of all, they already know

Second, Gzaz just has to stroll down to the river to catch some salmon, killing everything he sees along the way to prove his superiority.

He rly doesnt have to actually say anything to anyone,

He's a Bear,

He's there,

WTF are you gonna do about it...

Gzaz
11-25-2015, 11:18 AM
Still awaiting challenges as I'm the best shaman ill add rogues to duel me then self buffed

Gzaz
11-25-2015, 11:20 AM
Gzaz is a huge loser, this game is clearly his life. I would know, I'm in Empire.

U wish you was in empire

Uton
11-25-2015, 11:21 AM
he could be a pleb

Gzaz
11-25-2015, 11:27 AM
Yes, it's very hard to get into a guild that recruits anyone at all times. Man, if only I could get into your exclusive guild that accounts for 50% of the server's population.

Oh wait, I'm in it.

Comes from someone who wishes he was I'm empire yet doesn't say who he is kick rocks

Uton
11-25-2015, 11:29 AM
I love the people who talk shit about the guild that provides them everything. Bite the hand that feeds much?

Gzaz
11-25-2015, 11:30 AM
I love the people who talk shit about the guild that provides them everything. Bite the hand that feeds much?

He no guildie just another person denied an application

DRAGONBAIT
11-25-2015, 11:32 AM
do u realize that i can join empire if i want to? theres nothing good on that and then trying to feel awesome.

im here to show u all nerds that playing 12h a day dont make u better than the rest of the players, so just stop bragging about it. To all those who play 12-16h a day, u should care about the box where u spend ur whole day.

empire zerg literally ruins the servers experience but then again people want to be on a pixel lane like in blue instead of joining casual scum, tmo or even friends or thunderdome to help the box grow.

gzaz ok im afraid, we are not dueling anymore i wasted 2 full days coming back to this forums for nothing.

im coming in game, soon.

Seltius
11-25-2015, 11:34 AM
Gzaz can I duel you 1v1? I am not a rogue or shaman though? I think it would be a good chance to learn considering the gear differences.

Oh and this isn't trolling or anything just haven't seen you online or not raiding to send you a tell when I am able to log in.

Mus3t11
11-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Gzaz can I duel you 1v1? I am not a rogue or shaman though? I think it would be a good chance to learn considering the gear differences.

Oh and this isn't trolling or anything just haven't seen you online or not raiding to send you a tell when I am able to log in.

Wrong time to indirectly suck the zerglings peeenus, "kick rocks 360noscope."

XiakenjaTZ
11-25-2015, 12:27 PM
I think we had 4 truly new people raid with us last night and some of them even got loots.

Why not join empire on an alt gear em up some and quit to fight us. Shit is starting to rot and I don't think most people would care.

Nisa
11-25-2015, 12:49 PM
Can confirm Gzaz is best!

HippoNipple
11-25-2015, 12:53 PM
do u realize that i can join empire if i want to?

You are too low level to join Empire and already stated this game is too hard for you to get level 56+.

Seltius
11-25-2015, 12:57 PM
Wrong time to indirectly suck the zerglings peeenus, "kick rocks 360noscope."

Ill pvp against you also. I think I have pvp'd against you before. I look forward to any chance I can to 1v1 someone.

See that's your problem you are so worried about how or when to troll and the fact that you cant imagine someone who just enjoys the game without doing such. But its all good I forgive you and anytime you want to pvp just let me know.

Uton
11-25-2015, 01:01 PM
Okay, I'll kick rocks. Your accent is annoying and no one likes you.

Actually I go into w/e TS channel Gzaz is in so I can hear his accent and hang with him and Rygrim.

Sounds like you are missing out...

Uton
11-25-2015, 01:02 PM
gzaz ok im afraid, we are not dueling anymore i wasted 2 full days coming back to this forums for nothing.

im coming in game, soon.

Gzaz literally been calling you out in ooc for 2 days, where ya been?

I knew you would back out...

Malevz
11-25-2015, 01:08 PM
I'd be interested in a channel solely dedicated to the discussion of 'Daddies brown sauce'.

Bionic
11-25-2015, 01:08 PM
Actually I go into w/e TS channel Gzaz is in so I can hear his accent and hang with him and Rygrim.

Sounds like you are missing out...

Ohh, hanging out in teamspeak!

Please tell us more on this very alluring and interesting social life some of us are "missing out" on! I can't wait to hear!

Uton
11-25-2015, 01:12 PM

Please tell us more on this very alluring and interesting social life some of us are "missing out" on! I can't wait to hear!

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164414

Nirgon
11-25-2015, 01:13 PM
box would be better if more people were like gzaz

Malevz

Similar to the 'argoras' of ancient Greece, TS is a place where members of Empire congregate to discuss politics, philosophy, religion and chaturbate.

Gzaz
Okay, I'll kick rocks. Your accent is annoying and no one likes you. You're a huge loser who thinks playing 12-16 hours a day means you're good.

It doesn't.

If this guy was in empire he would realise I don't play 12 hours a day #fail

Rastignac
11-25-2015, 03:00 PM
'argoras'

Mus3t11
11-25-2015, 03:10 PM
Hey guys, pvp doing so bad that I'm on the forums requesting it.

Gzaz
11-25-2015, 03:15 PM
I'm in Empire TS right now. How do you feel about that?

Then why are you scared to say who your are #fail

Mus3t11
11-25-2015, 03:23 PM
Voted 1 star to remove 5 star rating.

Thread sucks and shows the lack of quality pvp in game.

Gzaz
11-25-2015, 03:33 PM
Voted 1 star to remove 5 star rating.

Thread sucks and shows the lack of quality pvp in game.

Shows no shaman is willing to fight me

Rastignac
11-25-2015, 03:36 PM

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/d7/a9/8e/a-lonely-bear-at-aldenhof.jpg

http://img07.deviantart.net/1085/i/2010/263/f/9/lonely_bear_22_by_kilroyart-d2z46w7.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-F6KNJfNO8zg/U1tVO-shkhI/AAAAAAAAHZI/8UmJCco-doc/s1600/Lonely-Sad-Teddy-bear-image-for-social-sharing-picture.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/211/511880381_4b597228d1_b.jpg

Uton
11-25-2015, 03:51 PM
I guess the cost of being the best is to always be alone...

Yuuvy The Destroyer
11-25-2015, 04:19 PM

I'm your huckleberry.

Siggard
11-25-2015, 05:04 PM
kek

Gzaz
11-25-2015, 05:08 PM
kek

lol

Smedy
11-26-2015, 08:20 AM
Gzaz talked about this thread in TS yesterday and was met with fake encouragement and silence. The guy is awkward in TS. Imagine what he must be like.

yikes

Gzaz
11-26-2015, 10:44 AM
Gzaz talked about this thread in TS yesterday and was met with fake encouragement and silence. The guy is awkward in TS. Imagine what he must be like.

Funny how you shit talk the guild you in how about stop hiding tell me who you are and we can chat unless you to much of a pussy to man up

Cherry23
11-26-2015, 11:26 AM
I don't blame him, your a little bitch and probably wouldn't buff him properly in raids, just seems like you. Whiney and annoying little bitch...

derpcake
11-26-2015, 12:24 PM
i'm a shm and gzaz always buffed me on raids

Tassador
11-26-2015, 01:10 PM
I don't care about Empire. I care about getting items that will allow me to leave eventually and have an advantage over other players in PvP. It's a game, not a place to build long lasting relationships.

You mean you dont want to raid forever like peter pan?

Qtip
11-26-2015, 02:47 PM
You mean you dont want to raid forever like peter pan?

Lol

Gzaz
11-26-2015, 04:47 PM
I don't blame him, your a little bitch and probably wouldn't buff him properly in raids, just seems like you. Whiney and annoying little bitch...

Aww www what up sugar tits are you upset awwwwww

vouss
11-26-2015, 05:13 PM
Who would really stoop to shit their own guild wow that's low

Uton
11-26-2015, 06:37 PM
Who would really stoop to shit their own guild wow that's low

Not sure. I wonder if Empire leadership would be able to see what characters are tagged based on forum accounts.

I'd be pretty interested in this guy being purged

vouss
11-26-2015, 06:49 PM
Yeah I bet you would

Bokke
11-26-2015, 07:47 PM
Not sure. I wonder if Empire leadership would be able to see what characters are tagged based on forum accounts.

I'd be pretty interested in this guy being purged

Didn't realize Empire actually removed people.
Isn't that against the entire Empire strategy?

DRAGONBAIT
11-27-2015, 03:24 PM
hahahah half of the empire members dont even like empire or what empire is doing for the server, but ure all pussyies anyway since ure joining colgate gongshow and theyre crew for pixels instead of making them fall.

i tell u, empire will fall sooner than later.

derpcake
11-27-2015, 04:36 PM
my invitation to a naked boxing contest remains unanswered

i'm serious about it

i know i spent my starter points well

best shm on the boxing

<-

Slathar
11-27-2015, 04:37 PM
LOL i killed Gzaz so many times on my rogue he's a pathetic player

he could have 10k hp wouldn't matter

DRAGONBAIT
11-27-2015, 05:37 PM
my invitation to a naked boxing contest remains unanswered

i'm serious about it

i know i spent my starter points well

best shm on the boxing

<-

im not good at jousting tbh, i bet u would smash me down lol

how does a shaman ever loose to a rogue?