PDA

View Full Version : My post count

Goobles
01-19-2010, 02:05 AM
I've noticed that my post count has receded. I haven't deleted any posts, or posted anything absolutely heinous that might be taken down.. so why does it do that?

Zexa
01-19-2010, 01:13 PM
Perhaps these forums have integrated some ingenious new posting technology in which only posts with any real content are counted, although that still wouldn't explain yours being so high. :confused:

Rifter
01-19-2010, 01:27 PM
If that were true Goobles would have about 3 posts. Maybe he gets bonus points for insertion of large, annoying fonts.

Tryfaen
01-19-2010, 01:29 PM
Looks like you got nerfed.

Segoris
01-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Clearly this is a serious issue and explaination is crucial to the functioning of this website. The post count, aka the meter which displays someone's importance to us all on this site, is now inaccurate!

Or, my guess as to what happened is that, some forums don't increase the almighty post count. Things like off-topic or EC tunnel threads probably don't give +1, where server discussion, and the change was retroactive. Or as Tryfaen said, you got nerfed!

Vonyor
01-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Zyrek has been deleting everything on the "Player List (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1916)" so that I don't have to make a new thread every time it maxes out.

Ty again Zyrek.