PDA

View Full Version : Merchants: neriak jewelcraft vendor

Shamaeso
01-18-2010, 08:27 PM
in neriak commons their is a vendor sells gems but no vendor to sell metal bars. I looked on Eqtraders and they show Zartox Ru`Soe as a vendor for the bars but I am not sure what era. Surely in the current era there were vendors in one of the neriak zones for dark elf JC work.

Zinyen
01-18-2010, 10:21 PM
in neriak commons their is a vendor sells gems but no vendor to sell metal bars. I looked on Eqtraders and they show Zartox Ru`Soe as a vendor for the bars but I am not sure what era. Surely in the current era there were vendors in one of the neriak zones for dark elf JC work.

Right now the only place in Neriak to get bars is in the foreign quarter where the trolls and ogres hang out (can't remember the vendor's name at the moment... maybe Canary?).

I do remember in classic going between Third Gate and Commons to do my jewelry work, though I don't remember if the bars were in Third Gate or in Commons. I just remember bars were in one and gems were in the other, other than two or three really expensive gems (sapphires, fire emeralds, star rubies.. maybe more) being with the bars.

Neriak also currently doesn't have fire opals for sale, though they are for sale in Freeport. I'm not sure which part the bug is; should fire opals be for sale on all gem vendors, or none?

guineapig
01-19-2010, 10:42 AM
Certain gems were only available in certain cities. I think fire opals used to only be available in Freeport and Grobb before PoP.

But it's possible they weer also sold in Neriak. To be honest I didn't go there much because even though I played a chanter on live I made the mistake of choosing a deity and in some places illusion just wasn't enough.

According to Allakhazam these 2 vendors should have them in Neriak Commons but I have no way of knowing if this is classic (probably isn't): Nekola N`Ryt and Zartox Ru`Soe.

Shamaeso
01-19-2010, 05:24 PM
hmm was on canarie, would have sworn i checked her before posting..my bad