PDA

View Full Version : Level 6 Wizard Looking For Guild (NonPvP Server)

Wired Aces
11-12-2015, 02:03 AM
As the title says. I'm new to the Project 99 experience, so have nothing in terms of equipment or high level toons. I played way back, when Luclin and Beastmasters were new and have a lot of experience - although to be fair I probably forgot quite a bit since then. I'm looking for a Guild that is OK with a low level, underfunded, nontwinked toon to join in for group leveling and fun.

Message me here or in-game. My character is Atheistik.

Thanks.

Aeaolena
11-16-2015, 05:30 AM
As the title says. I'm new to the Project 99 experience, so have nothing in terms of equipment or high level toons. I played way back, when Luclin and Beastmasters were new and have a lot of experience - although to be fair I probably forgot quite a bit since then. I'm looking for a Guild that is OK with a low level, underfunded, nontwinked toon to join in for group leveling and fun.

Message me here or in-game. My character is Atheistik.

Thanks.
Hey there. Welcome to P1999!

I used to know what the big leveling guilds on P1999 were, but I am afraid I've lost touch lately due to a syndrome I'll call "babies IRL".

I can say with confidence that most leveling guilds here just want cool people to chat and group with, and do not care if someone is underfunded or not a twink. In fact, I think generally someone new to the server is celebrated because it means you are exclusive to their community. Many people here willing to help out someone new.

Good luck, and if you have any questions about P1999 feel free to send Aeaolena a tell in game.

Renfail
11-16-2015, 07:26 PM
Shot you a PM, mate :) We're actively recruiting EQ virgins and newbies alike :) Saga of Lucimia!