PDA

View Full Version : Playing red got a few questions

muggalol
11-10-2015, 07:57 PM
i have a level 3 erudite wizard im in toxxula should i stay here for a few levels or what should i do?

OfftuneRZ
11-10-2015, 08:03 PM
CB>Unrest>MM>CoM/SolB. Although with the increasing carebear population moving here there tends to be xp happening in other zones.

Tassador
11-10-2015, 08:09 PM
if your seeking help at lvl 3 prob best to move on to blue now before you waste 50+hours of game play and get ganked multiple times.

maerilith
11-10-2015, 08:19 PM
Don't let tassador scare you, let people know your situation in ooc but be polite and patient, sometimes you can get a port/bind in fay or akanon from there you can level in cb with all the other newbies

The other option is gnoll fangs till 12, then go to freeport area, and it's pretty easy to solo a wiz in oasis /etc your going to get almost all your groups on faydwer though, a few in sola/solb

Also tox is a heavily trafficked zone, if you hang at the druid rings or wiz port your bound to run into a friendly wizard or druid at some point.

El Camacho
11-10-2015, 08:19 PM
You will not see very many players in Erudin or Qeynos. Most players move to the Faydark area as soon as possible.

Leave your name and I can log on and give you a teleport and bind if you want.

Tassador
11-10-2015, 08:31 PM
dude is asking for advice at level 3 cant wait to kill him on my fungus troops

maerilith
11-10-2015, 08:33 PM
dude is asking for advice at level 3 cant wait to kill him on my fungus troops

people with your emotional sensitivity and intelligence don't have the motivation to grief people like OP off the box, he'll be fine, and I'm sure he'll consider you an added bonus to his new R99 lifestyle choice.

Tassador
11-10-2015, 08:35 PM
i salavate for these type of players. can just hear the eq attack song in my head now.

maerilith
11-10-2015, 08:41 PM
IDK dude, his furrum avatar is pretty fucking badass, ide be scared if i ran into him in game

muggalol
11-10-2015, 11:00 PM
You will not see very many players in Erudin or Qeynos. Most players move to the Faydark area as soon as possible.

Leave your name and I can log on and give you a teleport and bind if you want.

My name ingame is Igotthejuicenow will be on around 12pm EST tonight and tomorrow from 9:25am to 1:50pm (at college tomorrow i will be on as i have no classes during that time period).

Tassador or whatever you would like to be called you must have got messed with as a kid alot.

Kerwin
11-10-2015, 11:11 PM
welcome to red dude if you need some starter plat or port or bind hit me up in game

Swish
11-11-2015, 07:10 AM
i salavate for these type of players. can just hear the eq attack song in my head now.

This is in bad taste but I lol'd hard.

If you're staying local I'd head to Qeynos/Qeynos Hills and work from there.

Seltius
11-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Can also get a bind in WFP in newbie area its near the Caster guild and rarely is anyone in WC. If they are chances are they are higher level passing through. You can solo level some there then move to oasis then there should be more people to group with. You can farm and get pelts and silks to do tailoring to make your first set of cloth armor. You are near a hub of trading so you may be able to pickup upgrades for cheap or free.

Use ooc to let others know you would like to group up. I wouldn't give a zone until you have someone interested. Make sure to go /role.

As far as pvp expect it but don't fear it. Just be sure to bank and keep any coin you have converted to gems and you will be fine. Since you can bind later bind near a zoneline in or adjacent to where you are leveling for a little while. That way things go bad or the PVP gets bad you can gate and zone or just zone if someone is bind camping you.

Tassador your the reason I have several low level anon unguilded alts and am broke. I don't use them to grief I use them for griefers like you. I even keep a set of dropped newbie armor equipped just so when I drop a Holg stick nuke or change out and beat you to death with an IFS you don't expect it. Its great because below 10 there isn't even a YT. No way to track. ;) see you in game.

HippoNipple
11-11-2015, 10:59 AM
Get your letter when you enter the game. Right click it to read. There should be a clue that leads you to your guild master. Your guild master will teach you skills and reward you for finding him by giving you a start chest slot piece. Venture out of town and stick close to the starting guards. Find monsters. Consider them by pressing c or right clicking on them. If it is a white con, attack.

If it is a yellow con, only attack if you are the following classes:

Warrior, SK, Paladin, Monk or Necro (with pet).

Otherwise, stick to white cons.

Pick up everything you find. Sell everything you find. Buy backpacks, spells and water if you have mana, food is not needed. Always bank your money or buy gems in case there are PvPers.

This guide should get you to level 4, I haven't gotten further than this yet.

Tassador
11-11-2015, 11:04 AM
Would never fight anyone that knows game mechanics to smart for that. Only like to pray on blues that usually stand and cast spells or try to gate. But good luck finding me ;)

Seltius
11-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Nice thing about being a wizard is at 20 you get your first port spells so you can port to a spire near wherever the xp group is at.

Tassador
11-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Cool story covered in fungus and symbol plus raid buffs plus never fighting anyone who has pumice or understanding of any pvp mechanics. Good luck tho I am sure you are doing it right.

Gaunja
11-13-2015, 08:13 AM
welcome to red dude if you need some starter plat or port or bind hit me up in game

Pras. If Kerwin isn't on, hit me up.

Somekid123
11-13-2015, 10:51 AM
Seems like Warren be fun place to exp. I still haven't ran through to help out the lowbies there. Is it not as popular as it use to be?

Swish
11-13-2015, 10:55 AM
Warrens or not, still faster to level in the gfay area.

DRAGONBAIT
11-13-2015, 10:57 AM
theres no argument, get to gfay and get a taste of low lvl pvp in cb and also et in some grps for exp. only active continent atm is faydwer in the old world.

then we have our asdashdhs smart trading hub in freeport but thats something u will have to ask to these masterminds we have here

Rhuobhe
11-13-2015, 11:02 AM
blackburrow -> karanas -> ??? -> profit

maerilith
11-13-2015, 02:14 PM
blackburrow -> karanas -> ??? -> profit

BB to 16 isn't to bad if you do like to solo.

baalzy
11-13-2015, 02:42 PM
Great thing about people like Tass is he's really not much of a factor. If you let him blow his wad you can lvl out of range of his grief characters during his refactory period and then he has to sit around with blue balls until someone else decides to try the server.

Tassador
11-13-2015, 03:11 PM
Great thing about people like Tass is he's really not much of a factor. If you let him blow his wad you can lvl out of range of his grief characters during his refactory period and then he has to sit around with blue balls until someone else decides to try the server.

bravo any time you make a post that involves blowing loads and blue balls is very good bafangoo.

maerilith
11-13-2015, 03:34 PM
Tassador you have an open invite into <Kittens who Sparkle>

DRAGONBAIT
11-13-2015, 10:00 PM

wich ones are his chars?

Uton
11-16-2015, 09:51 AM
if this is your first character do not make a wizard. no one likes them in grps going up so those will be harder to find, they cant camp for shit so you wont be able to make much plat...

everyone loves a mage in xp grps for sustained deeps. they can camp almost anything in their 50s.

Make a wizard as a second character after you can MQ some jboots and get the click stick and some decent starter gear.

maerilith
11-16-2015, 09:57 AM
Make a wizard as your first char if thats the one you want to play. Otherwise any other char is better.

But if u just want to pvpat high lvl and raid, wizards are fine. Who cares about plat? Twinks.