PDA

View Full Version : New Player Looking for "Old School" MMORPG Fun

Lorelei
11-08-2015, 11:05 AM
I've heard 1999 EQ is one of the greatest, if not the greatest MMORPGs out there. I like how it encourages social play and the reliance of players to be successful in the game.

I've played countless MMORPGs (including the WoW), and they always felt so empty. Most people just tally on without a word or care for anyone else, unless they need to do a quick quest or something.

My latest empty MMORPG experience was from Elder Scrolls Online, I had high hopes for it, but was very let down. No one spoke, parties seemed discourage, and nothing felt rewarding. It was a lonely 20 hours of running around watching cinematic. :(

So here I am, with high hopes for Everquest, hoping to meet some like-minded people and make new friends. I started off with a Dark Elf Enchantress, because I enjoy crowd control/utility buff classes (the haste and mana regen sounded helpful).

I hope to serve future groups well and mesmerize your enemies with my enchanting songs! (Well I don't know, they aren't actually songs, just magic! Heehee..)