PDA

View Full Version : That desk throw

NegaStoat
10-27-2015, 09:33 PM
So, I've watched this video and the raw footage a few times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6fB5iVwBE

I'm left with a pair of exceptionally strong, emotional feelings about the situation. The first is that the officer's timing, approach, follow-through and overall form with the desk flip was superb. That's the kind of flip you can only pull off after intensive training and practice. Sincerely, well done.

The second is that if the pregnant 14 year old girl DOESN'T name the kid Flip (if it's a boy), it will be a grave injustice. We haven't had that first name since the 50's and 60's, and it's time to bring it back.

B4EQWASCOOL
10-27-2015, 10:01 PM
Sad that this officer was put in this situation. Why not just gtfo? I'd say the same thing if it were a black cop throwing a white girl down - even a family member. Listen to instructions... Stupid.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
10-27-2015, 11:19 PM
"Like a drag doll"
Thank you American public schools.

Ranndom
10-27-2015, 11:36 PM
So, I've watched this video and the raw footage a few times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6fB5iVwBE

The country is on edge...There's a war on police coming. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in 10 years. For every 1 person with mixed feelings theres 10 more with feelings that are set in stone.
Now ask yourself which side those 10 will be on.
The side of the children?
Or the side of the man who abuses defenseless girls for being verbally disruptive.
Oh, also, the officer in this video beat the shit out of a vet not too long ago. Hes got a track record for abusing those that cant fight back.

Ranndom
10-27-2015, 11:39 PM
Sad that this officer was put in this situation. Why not just gtfo? I'd say the same thing if it were a black cop throwing a white girl down - even a family member. Listen to instructions... Stupid.

Dont make it something its not. This isnt race. This is police. The only color to concern yourself here is Blue. They are trained to be better than you in their minds in every way shape or form, When in reality, they are your lessers by occupation.

Baler
10-28-2015, 12:54 AM
"He can also help kids out at the school"
Here let me help you out of that desk *flip* *drag*

He's a god damn HERO. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_4fZv-S--Yio/TVlh7c36E3I/AAAAAAAAT0k/WfZYjiILZYQ/s800/United_States.gif

NegaStoat
10-28-2015, 01:38 AM
He's a god damn HERO. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_4fZv-S--Yio/TVlh7c36E3I/AAAAAAAAT0k/WfZYjiILZYQ/s800/United_States.gif

Pretty much. A young lady like that causing a fuss there makes me question how many other class sessions she's disrupted, and how many kids in the classroom have parents (or just one parent) working 2 jobs, busting their ass and trying to provide for their kid and help give them a better shot at a life that's better than theirs. Only to have their education undermined by bratty flecks of shit like this girl that have to have their needs attended to by the system.

The dude is a hero. I think he should have used a taser though.

AzzarTheGod
10-28-2015, 01:54 AM
The dude is a hero. I think he should have used a taser though.

You give verbal command. You wait to check for compliance. Radio for a non-lethal unit (taser mostly).

What he did is dangerous and possibly illegal given her position and lack of meaningful resistance.

This isn't the story. A young black Church man was killed in Palm Beach, he was a cousin of NFL Patriots Legend Vince Wilfork.

Big story being buried because its worse than the Mike Brown narrative. Mike Brown was a proven criminal with a record, this Church boy in a Christian Rock Band was just a normal guy scheduled to perform at Church the next day lol.

Shot 6 times. Fuck a desk toss.

Orruar
10-28-2015, 09:26 AM
Believe it or not, we have police specifically for stuff like this. They are the ones who are granted the power to initiate the use of force to resolve problems. It's not pretty, but this is specifically why we have them. Did the girl get seriously injured or killed? If not then if use of force was necessary, it was done in a just way where neither the recipient of the force nor any bystanders were injured. I have no idea if what the girl did required the use of force though. It would be great if we had some context, such as the minutes leading up to this moment. Without that context, any determination of whether this officer's actions were reasonable is mere speculation.

Barkingturtle
10-28-2015, 09:54 AM
Literally never a valid reason for a man to handle a little girl like that.

More of you would understand this if you weren't built like little girls yourself.

Nibblewitz
10-28-2015, 10:01 AM
We need a bit more of the short, sharp, shock therapy in our education system.

Swish
10-28-2015, 10:53 AM
We need a bit more of the short, sharp, shock therapy in our education system.

Definitely, and in the UK too.

maskedmelon
10-28-2015, 11:20 AM
The girl appeared to be refusing to leave her seat. The officer was charged with removing her. How else do les one suggest he proceed.

Seems to me the questions that need to be asked are: why was it necessary to request police intervention? Why couldn't this girl behave herself? Why was she permitted to remain at school if his behavior was common? Why didn't she comply with the direction given her either be the teacher or by the officer?

Swish
10-28-2015, 11:33 AM
If the girl was white it wouldnt have made the news, thats the sad truth.

I bet the "black lives matter" cult were all over this on their website.

Pokesan
10-28-2015, 12:01 PM
ITT victim blaming

More of you would understand this if you weren't built like little girls yourself.

Skittlez
10-28-2015, 12:38 PM
The girl appeared to be refusing to leave her seat. The officer was charged with removing her. How else do les one suggest he proceed.

Seems to me the questions that need to be asked are: why was it necessary to request police intervention? Why couldn't this girl behave herself? Why was she permitted to remain at school if his behavior was common? Why didn't she comply with the direction given her either be the teacher or by the officer?

Drag the desk with her in it, to the hall. Easy. Next question.

Orruar
10-28-2015, 03:37 PM

Do you really think the goal was just to get her outside of the classroom? Whatever she had done warranted at least a trip to the principle's office given that the school cop had to be called in. Was he going to drag her and her desk all the way there? He was going to have to remove her from the desk sooner or later, so perhaps the most efficient way to do so would be to do it sooner rather than later?

Orruar
10-28-2015, 03:39 PM
ITT victim blaming

There sure are a lot of self-made victims these days. If anything, the only reason people behave like this is that they know warriors of the social justice like yourself will see the video, get outraged, and perhaps they will stand to benefit, either through a lawsuit or through a crowdfunding campaign. If anything, it's you who are to blame for this situation. The cop was just doing his job and the girl was just playing the social justice lottery. They're both doing what is best for themselves thanks to a dysfunctional system created and supported by SJWs.

Pokesan
10-28-2015, 04:07 PM
I don't think assaulting children is part of his job as a police officer, even if it was the most "efficient" action(according to you). Whatever that means.

TIL Wanting cops not to abuse children makes you a sjw :rolleyes:

maskedmelon
10-28-2015, 04:41 PM

So if police are called to remove a group of teenagers from another establishment, let's say Burger King, and the teenagers refuse to comply, the police should carry each like a princess to the curb outside before returning to the station? Or perhaps they should unbolt the booth and drag it?

Also, if you are eager for more questions, there were 4 others in my post ^^ Questions of global importance.

Orruar
10-28-2015, 05:16 PM
I don't think assaulting children is part of his job as a police officer

If use of force = assault in your mind, then yes, it is very much a part of his job. You seem to not understand how a civilized society works. The police have the power to initiate the use of force when that is deemed necessary. According to the story I've heard, this girl was disrupting class and then refusing to leave the classroom. How exactly do you propose to resolve this scenario? Bring in Trump and let him negotiate her out of her chair? This is exactly the kind of thing we have police for, and precisely the reason we give them the power to initiate the use of force.

Orruar
10-28-2015, 05:19 PM
So if police are called to remove a group of teenagers from another establishment, let's say Burger King, and the teenagers refuse to comply, the police should carry each like a princess to the curb outside before returning to the station?

Don't be silly. They should carry them more like when a groom carries their bride across the threshold, to symbolize their being carried to a new and wonderful life.

iruinedyourday
10-28-2015, 05:27 PM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/Rhhr8D5mKSX7O/giphy.gif

AzzarTheGod
10-28-2015, 06:06 PM
If use of force = assault in your mind, then yes, it is very much a part of his job. You seem to not understand how a civilized society works. The police have the power to initiate the use of force when that is deemed necessary. According to the story I've heard, this girl was disrupting class and then refusing to leave the classroom. How exactly do you propose to resolve this scenario? Bring in Trump and let him negotiate her out of her chair? This is exactly the kind of thing we have police for, and precisely the reason we give them the power to initiate the use of force.

As a civil libertarian and proponent of alternative solutions I initially disagreed strongly with you, and I was plotting a verbal assault vehicle to siege your argument.

But I quickly found myself having to agree on principle. The law is the law, the policy is the policy.

Enforcing policy is never going to be pretty. Someone suggested letting her finish the day at school, remain in class, and suspend her thereafter, denying her entry the next day so this desk toss standoff never happens. I would rather prefer the school and the officer examining this option first, before responding to the call to "remove" someone from class. The Sheriff in charge also agreed last night this is not the officers job or function, to remove disruptive students from class is not something they have policy on and it will be investigated from that angle.

The above solution would have deescalated the situation, however I don't know what policy or legal basis the school has for removing disruptive students from class. Seems like a slippery slope.

I was "kicked out of class" several times at my private regional high school senior year for too much clowning and joke cracking, and I just shut up, ignored the teacher, teacher ignored me, and we finished the class. A few weeks later he said they were still waiting for me down at 210 and I just said "Is that right?...", "You don't say..." "cool story" basically. No escalation necessary, we both realized I crossed the line in disruptive behavior and we both mutually deescalated and just let it go as there wasn't any ACTIVE and CONTINUOUS behavioral reason to kick me out of the class.

iruinedyourday
10-28-2015, 06:11 PM
I think its funny that on one hand you have people arguing for gun ownership because they are afraid of a militarized police state government.. and then when the police act like a militarized police state government the same people are like, "SHE HAD IT COMING! BRAVO OUR SAVIOR BOY IN BLUE".

But that's why I'm not going to argue with you guys on this one, I have NO FUCKING IDEA how any of your decision making processes work.

Pokesan
10-28-2015, 06:12 PM
Society would crumble without police doing violence to students for not surrending their mobile telephones.

iruinedyourday
10-28-2015, 06:16 PM
Society would crumble without police doing violence to students for not surrending their mobile telephones.

"Society would crumble without police doing violence into a society of police doing violence, its why I promote the second amendment!"

-Idiots

Orruar
10-28-2015, 06:17 PM
and then when the police act like a militarized police state government

This is what a militarized police state government looks like? Your delusions are getting worse. Seek help.

iruinedyourday
10-28-2015, 06:20 PM
This is what a militarized police state government looks like? Your delusions are getting worse. Seek help.

why dont you keep explaining to me in the utmost clarity your feelings on the subject and I'll tally how many posts it takes for you to get permabaned.

AzzarTheGod
10-28-2015, 06:22 PM

Sheriff in charge said its not his duty or job description to kick disruptive students out of class or regulate disruptive students on Don Lemon CNN last night.

So yeah, this is police state activity by the departments own admission. I can side with iruinedyourday on that one.

Orruar
10-28-2015, 06:30 PM
Enforcing policy is never going to be pretty. Someone suggested letting her finish the day at school, remain in class, and suspend her thereafter, denying her entry the next day so this desk toss standoff never happens.

If someone is going to continue being disruptive, I don't know what else you can do besides remove them. You can't let someone remain in class and dick around on their phone. Also, how do you deny entry the next day? That will require the use of force.

Has anyone who was inside the classroom come out and said that this officer stepped over the line? From what I've heard, the teacher, vice-principal (who was in the room), and one of the students who took a video all said they felt the officer acted appropriately for the situation. And given that none of the videos show the beginning of the altercation (from the time the disruption first occurred), it's impossible to judge whether the call to use force was prudent.

Incidentally, if it does come to light that the student wasn't really being disruptive and shouldn't have been removed from the class, that's not on the cop. That's on the teacher + vice-principal who were in the room. The cop gets called in and told to remove someone. He's outranked in that situation and he doesn't get to make the decision to judge whether the student should be removed from the room/school property.

Orruar
10-28-2015, 06:34 PM
Sheriff in charge said its not his duty or job description to kick disruptive students out of class or regulate disruptive students on Don Lemon CNN last night.

So yeah, this is police state activity by the departments own admission. I can side with iruinedyourday on that one.

Wait, so if the vice-principal calls him in and requests that he remove a student, he can refuse to do that? What's he there for anyway? If the administrators are calling him in to do things that he shouldn't be doing, it sounds like there is a larger problem at this school involving both the police and the school administration.

Also, there's a difference between a police state and a militarized police state. One has giant weapons and uses military tactics and one is just a bunch of dicks with smaller weapons. Don't get me wrong. We have police forces that are way too militarized. But this incident is not a good case study of that problem.

Pokesan
10-28-2015, 06:34 PM
We cannot allow teenagers to act defiantly without practicing our sweetest WWE moves on them. Ours is a society of laws. There is no such thing as a proportional response.

Pokesan
10-28-2015, 06:39 PM
Won't stop texting in class?

Hit her with the stone cold stunner

Patriam1066
10-28-2015, 06:39 PM
^rofl

AzzarTheGod
10-28-2015, 06:46 PM
Wait, so if the vice-principal calls him in and requests that he remove a student, he can refuse to do that? What's he there for anyway? If the administrators are calling him in to do things that he shouldn't be doing, it sounds like there is a larger problem at this school involving both the police and the school administration.

Also, there's a difference between a police state and a militarized police state. One has giant weapons and uses military tactics and one is just a bunch of dicks with smaller weapons. Don't get me wrong. We have police forces that are way too militarized. But this incident is not a good case study of that problem.

He said there are "recess officers" on duty for recess, I guess officers who moderate the safety and security of recess activities.

I am guessing this guy in the video was a recess officer but I don't have all the details.

The Sheriff was having to do a political dance but he moved to distance his department from this situation and future situations, looking to shift some attention to the school administration.

His argument insinuated the school was putting officers into situations they shouldn't be in and its the school admins problem first, officers second.

I'm inclined to agree this is the schools problem first and foremost, if no real laws are being broken, or if the officer has not witnessed any actual crimes or wrongdoing. Seems very grey area and I think this easily fits under police state activity as the school admin is abusing the police. Certainly not militarized police state.

Lune
10-28-2015, 06:49 PM
When you fuck up at your job, chances are nobody even notices or cares.

When this guy fucks up at his job, it's a national issue and fuel for the news media to race bait.

Was he too forceful? Yes. Does this kind of stuff generally happen to people who are compliant and follow instructions? No. I have no sympathy for some slob idiot getting roughed up for disrupting other students' education. I have some sympathy for this man doing one of the most difficult jobs in the country and making a mistake, and getting crucified for it.

iruinedyourday
10-28-2015, 07:15 PM
When you fuck up at your job, chances are nobody even notices or cares.

When this guy fucks up at his job, it's a national issue and fuel for the news media to race bait.

Was he too forceful? Yes.

lol you act like if a house painter got pissed off and throws a can of paint through a window spilling it all over the living room furniture and floor, should be given a free pass.

Police should not be throwing temper tantrums and children around like rag dolls. you guys act like this is the FIRST TIME a student has acted like an agnsty teen in a school.

Gimi a break you guys cannot be this dumb.

Lune
10-28-2015, 07:46 PM
lol you act like if a house painter got pissed off and throws a can of paint through a window spilling it all over the living room furniture and floor, should be given a free pass.

Another low IQ analogy hot off the press. In one occupation you're expected to deal with an often heated, forceful, emotionally charged situation while maintaining your composure, which can easily get out of hand. In the other, you are expected to paint walls. Loss of emotional control during heated conflict is a real possibility in the normal course of employment as a police officer, not so much as a painter.

Police should not be throwing temper tantrums and children around like rag dolls. you guys act like this is the FIRST TIME a student has acted like an agnsty teen in a school.

Gimi a break you guys cannot be this dumb.

Did I say police should be throwing temper tantrums? He fucked up, and I recognize that. Your typical angsty teen isn't going to stonewall a cop, he's going to stomp his feet down to the office when told to get gtfo. Your atypical angsty teen is going to get physically removed. I went to one of the best high schools in my state, in a very wealthy area, and even then, on two occasions I witnessed white trash students being physically thrown out of a classroom by a teacher or custodial staff because they were being non-compliant. On one occasion there were applause afterward. Keep in mind this police officer had the support of the teacher, the vice principal, and the other students in the room.

I was only making the point that a police officer fucking up at his job shouldn't be a national issue. It's fucking retarded and it indicates such an obscene lack of perspective. Maybe he should be fired, I don't know. All I know is I have some sympathy for how hard his job is, and a whole lot of contempt for unruly idiots.

iruinedyourday
10-28-2015, 08:02 PM
what Im trying to say here, boy wonder, Is that if you throw a temper tantrum on the any job you get reprimanded.

You seem to think that an officer who, when he throws a temper tantrum on the job it becomes a civil rights violation, an assault or even worse manslaughter... that they should for lack of a better word, receive a "free pass".

It's pretty simple, since you so aptly explained:

In one occupation you're expected to deal with an often heated, forceful, emotionally charged situation while maintaining your composure, which can easily get out of hand.

This means that you are expected to be able to maintain your cool and NOT throw a temper tantrum, even MORE SO than a house painter. This officer didnt, he's got multiple suits against him and complaints, he should be peremantilyl banned from the force

Psionide
10-28-2015, 10:00 PM

wtf you talking about dude?!?! have you never seen horror movies??!?!

Orruar
10-28-2015, 11:42 PM
Loss of emotional control during heated conflict is a real possibility in the normal course of employment as a police officer, not so much as a painter.

Don't tell that to Van Gogh.

AzzarTheGod
10-28-2015, 11:43 PM

Kekekeke

Orruar
10-28-2015, 11:45 PM
Has anyone who was inside the classroom come out and said that this officer stepped over the line? From what I've heard, the teacher, vice-principal (who was in the room), and one of the students who took a video all said they felt the officer acted appropriately for the situation.

No info on this? One would think that when judging a situation based on limited evidence, the testimony of those who were present for the entire situation would be given some value. Why aren't we seeing more information from those present instead of professional internet video analysts?

Lune
10-28-2015, 11:50 PM

lol'd

Sidelle
10-29-2015, 12:20 AM
That's what I was gonna say. There was a similar incident when I was in high school and instead of man-handling and tossing the disruptive little asshole across the room, the teacher grabbed the desk and dragged him out and parked it in the hallway with him in it. Teacher calls down to the principal's office to come and fetch his punk ass and take over from there.

Maybe it's just time to call mad black mama to come down to the school and deal with the little bastard that likes to disrupt the whole class and ruin everyone's day . I am so sick and tired of kids who act like little punks. I would have gotten my ass kicked if I pulled some shit like that at school - and rightfully so.

http://share.gifyoutube.com/y5VAW7.gif

Pokesan
10-29-2015, 01:13 AM
Has it come out how the victim of police violence was disrupting class, other than ignoring the teacher in favor of texting?

AzzarTheGod
10-29-2015, 02:03 AM
Has it come out how the victim of police violence was disrupting class, other than ignoring the teacher in favor of texting?

Seems the kids in the class have been given a gag order to stay quiet by either admin authority, parents, or through fear of reprisal if they comment. I can't blame them. Orruar may not have considered as to why there is a lack of information. Seems he expects some very adult things from children.

The police state is alive, healthy, and displaying its full functional model here.

They are just kids afterall Orruar, they are succeptible to police state spectacles of extreme violence. I personally WOULD NOT speak out were I a 14 year old child in that classroom and witnessed what happened.

These are not adults, they just want to fit in, conform, and keep their head down so they aren't the victims of any administrative hassling/drama/violence/bullying next. They just want to "do the right thing". Without consideration for anyone but their own personal interests.

You will not hear the full story. You will not get a bystander account for these reasons imo.

iruinedyourday
10-29-2015, 02:27 AM
funny tho you dont need a full story to know that an adult police officer throwing a teenager practicing nonviolent resistance across the room is enough of an example to remove that psychotic officers badge.

Not to mention the 2 other lawsuits against him for excessive force and assault kek

OR YOU KNOW you could love excessive force and then go around telling people we need the second amendmant to protect us from excesive force.

Orruar
10-29-2015, 03:01 AM
funny tho you dont need a full story

Well, we all know you don't need the full story on anything. It's a lot easier when you go through life conforming facts to your preconceived opinions. If anything, the full story only introduces too much reality into your safe space and ruins things. So in that regard, you're better off not getting the full story.

Orruar
10-29-2015, 03:05 AM
Seems the kids in the class have been given a gag order to stay quiet by either admin authority, parents, or through fear of reprisal if they comment. I can't blame them. Orruar may not have considered as to why there is a lack of information. Seems he expects some very adult things from children.

Ah yes, these scared kids, at least 3 of whom were recording this incident and posted it on the internet. Clearly they were all scared into keeping quiet. Regardless, I'll hold any kind of judgment on this until the facts come out. The girl's family is apparently pressing the matter and so we may get some court time to help discover the truth. Meanwhile, everyone else loves jumping to conclusions based on a 10 second video clip.

Pokesan
10-29-2015, 03:17 AM
You can't really claim to be holding back judgment when you've already licked police boot repeatedly in this very thread.

Swish
10-29-2015, 09:53 AM
Ah yes, these scared kids, at least 3 of whom were recording this incident and posted it on the internet. Clearly they were all scared into keeping quiet. Regardless, I'll hold any kind of judgment on this until the facts come out. The girl's family is apparently pressing the matter and so we may get some court time to help discover the truth. Meanwhile, everyone else loves jumping to conclusions based on a 10 second video clip.

Milk the system for every penny... god bless America.

Skittlez
10-29-2015, 10:53 AM

Do you really think the goal was just to get her outside of the classroom? Whatever she had done warranted at least a trip to the principle's office given that the school cop had to be called in. Was he going to drag her and her desk all the way there? He was going to have to remove her from the desk sooner or later, so perhaps the most efficient way to do so would be to do it sooner rather than later?

Do you really think a teenager would sit in a lone desk in a hall for any real amount of time? Beside the point, there are significantly better ways then throwing her back and throwing her across the floor. He's a police officer and she's just a kid. He could have detained her limbs and put them behind her back with the same effort that he put in to throwing her. Your a fucking idiot to think otherwise.

Zack Morris
10-29-2015, 12:12 PM
The force appears warranted.

AzzarTheGod
10-29-2015, 05:38 PM
Do you really think a teenager would sit in a lone desk in a hall for any real amount of time? Beside the point, there are significantly better ways then throwing her back and throwing her across the floor. He's a police officer and she's just a kid. He could have detained her limbs and put them behind her back with the same effort that he put in to throwing her. Your a fucking idiot to think otherwise.

Thought everyone, including Orruar, was in agreement the force used was poor judgement and incredibly dangerous?

Apparently I am hearing this officer has a history of possible bad judgement.

Also Orruar denying her entry the next day would be safer because she wouldn't be able to stonewall or create a more dangerous situation by being locked into a desk. The officer could just block her, tell her shes not allowed on the premise today, and to go home or face arrest.

Arresting a standing person is very simple and the officer is very well-trained on making arrests in the standing position and SAFE TACTICS and protocol on making a standard arrest, with regards to to gaining compliance and stopping resistance while in a standing struggle.

This was incredibly violent and dangerous. And shame on the school for putting the officer into this situation. The teacher, the principle, and everyone involved in calling the officer to this situation to act as a PRIVATE BOUNCER.

Again, we do not know if the girl was breaking any actual laws other than texting and using a cellphone. If so, this is even more disgusting on the schools part. And the Sheriff needs to ban these types of bar-room bouncer situations.

Sending an officer to demand her cellphone? Its an officers job to confiscate a girls cellphone because she is texting?

Hello police state. At least the Sheriff recognizes its very bullshit to even have officers injected into these situations. And constitutional rights were definitely violated here. The officer had no right to attempt cellphone confiscation without probable cause for a CRIMINAL investigation or as part of a criminal investigation. Such as playing loud music, disturbing the peace, overheard selling drugs on the phone, etc. Which she obviously was not. Silently texting with a few beeps is legal. That is a school admin problem, not a law enforcement problem. Shame on the school and the thugs involved.

iruinedyourday
10-29-2015, 05:41 PM
How to deal with kids:

http://www.attn.com/stories/3894/dc-cop-dances-with-high-school-student?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=internal

"Instead of us fighting, she tried to turn it around and make it something fun," Aaliyah Taylor, the 17-year-old senior who dance-battled the as-yet unnamed cop told the Washington Post. "I never expected cops to be that cool."

We need more details.

IMO no we dont. What we see in the video is excessive force, it makes no difference what the girl was 'suspected' of doing prior or what the officer thinks he saw her do before... its not up to him to decide whether she is guilty and deserves to be violently attacked by a police officer.

There are plenty of examples of non excessive force and that's what this officer decided not to use because what the video does show is he obviously has anger management issues, which should prevent him from being a police officer in the first place.

AzzarTheGod
10-29-2015, 05:55 PM
IMO no we dont. What we see in the video is excessive force, it makes no difference what the girl was 'suspected' of doing prior or what the officer thinks he saw her do before... its not up to him to decide whether she is guilty and deserves to be violently attacked by a police officer.

There are plenty of examples of non excessive force and that's what this officer decided not to use because what the video does show is he obviously has anger management issues, which should prevent him from being a police officer in the first place.

Yeah I am leaning towards this entire arrest being illegal. Unless the principle had notified her she was suspended and is now trespassing.

This smells like a real potential bumblefuck of legal problems, excessive force being one of them. The fact excessive force happened without dotting all their I's and crossing their T's could make things worse.

Especially if the initial complaint was she wouldn't stop using her cellphone and refused to hand over her personal property.

Edit: More details are out, he is known as a head-breaker and chief brutal enforcer at the school for a few years now, and a bodybuilding guy so possible steroid use. He has beat up a lot of people. I am so surprised :rolleyes: