PDA

View Full Version : Another new (old) guy thread!

BlooDReDRagE
10-27-2015, 05:49 AM
So, I have decided to reembark back into the world of EQ! Gah, I remember playing this beast back when it first came out.. I had a level something-or-another Elf Ranger. I VIVIDLY remember the difficulty level and the sense of accomplishment that came with this game and from everything I keep reading about Project1999, I am VERY eager and excited to revisit this world for the first time again!

CHOO CHOO in Blackburrow!

Morlaeth
10-27-2015, 11:27 AM
Welcome back to the server. Great timing, experience penalties were just removed a few weeks back so your ranger will be leveling a bit faster!

titanshub
10-28-2015, 01:45 AM
Welcome, some of the best players I have worked with have been rangers! Rangers and Bards for some reason. There is a lot of anti-ranger hate from time to time on the server but that mostly just comes from mediocre players who can't understand the importance of utility in non-optimal grouping situations(which is the norm in norath). :)

Make sure to prioritize going and doing the quests and leveling in the zones you want to remember over just getting levels. If you are anything like me then you will enjoy the game more that way.