PDA

View Full Version : Netflix Originals

Can't stop won't stop
10-23-2015, 01:03 AM
Netflix has been on fire with original content lately.

I'm hooked on Longmire at the moment. I'm at the tail end of season 3 out of 4. Did this show come out as a 4 series chunk? I don't recall seeing it come in 1 season at a time. Either way highly recommended.

I think the last series I really enjoyed was Daredvil. Looking forward to the next super hero franchise too. Lots of violence.

sOurDieSel
10-23-2015, 11:16 AM
Netflix only took over production for the 4th season. It was on TV for the other 3.

katrik
10-23-2015, 01:47 PM
I'm a big House of Cards fan. I tried Orange is the New Black several times, due to people not shutting up about it, but I just cannot get into it. Women doing prison things is not entertaining. Daredevil looks kind of dumb, but maybe I should give it a chance.

Alenon
10-23-2015, 03:35 PM
It was a he'll of a lot better than the movie, not that that's hard to do

Gilder
10-23-2015, 04:05 PM
Agreed, Katrik. House of Cards is a hell of an entertaining show. Also fun walking around D.C. after you binge watch it because you can't help but feel like you're part of the "show."

Samsung
10-23-2015, 04:13 PM
House of cards, Daredevil A+

dafier
10-23-2015, 04:18 PM
Black List, Marco Polo and Peeky Blinders. Not bad....

iruinedyourday
10-23-2015, 04:39 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/PLlMTn_Jzok/maxresdefault.jpg

everquestin1
10-23-2015, 04:50 PM
Narcos
Narcos
Narcos
Narcos

Seriously watch that shit right now.

dafier
10-23-2015, 04:56 PM
OH! Ya, I saw the first season of Narcos. TOTALLY bad ass. Looking forward to the second season release.

Plata o Plomo?

Lojik
10-23-2015, 05:20 PM
What about the amazon one...the man in the high castle...is that any good?

Big_Japan
10-23-2015, 05:26 PM
I'm a big House of Cards fan. I tried Orange is the New Black several times, due to people not shutting up about it, but I just cannot get into it. Women doing prison things is not entertaining. Daredevil looks kind of dumb, but maybe I should give it a chance.

Orange is the New Black is literally "muh strong women" in television format, but it also capitalizes on racial and sexual identity politics to a gross degree. And not surprisingly, like most clumsy vehicles for political subtext, it totally fails at being entertaining. Somehow they suckered me into almost an entire season before my moment of clarity on this. I guess I'll never be immune to hype.

iruinedyourday
10-23-2015, 05:38 PM
Orange is the new black is better than the big bang theory.. but that doesn't mean its good by any stretch of the imagination

ronasch
10-23-2015, 06:25 PM
Who the fuck has time for Television, when there's P99

Sidelle
10-23-2015, 09:01 PM
What about the amazon one...the man in the high castle...is that any good?
I watched the first one back in January. It was definitely different... weird in a good way. I recall being intrigued. I'm gonna have to watch it again to refresh my memory.

So I just checked and it looks like the second one is now available too. They're having a "preview weekend" and it appears that they're free to watch for non-Prime members too.

Sidelle
10-23-2015, 09:08 PM
I really tried to get into "Sense8" but after 5 episodes I still didn't know wtf was going on, so I'm done with that one.

Moving on to check out "E-Team" later.

Can't stop won't stop
10-24-2015, 03:19 AM
Narcos of course, can't believe I forgot that one just finished it a few weeks ago.

Orange is the new Black was cool season 1 and 2, but 3 got really bad. Too many forced/long butch lesbian scenes.

Need to check out Sense 8, and haven't seen house of cards either, it just never really appealed to me.

Can't stop won't stop
10-24-2015, 03:21 AM
Amazon Prime? "Suits" A++!

We just moved and don't have the computer in bedroom anymore need to set something up to finish watching that.

Tasslehofp99
10-24-2015, 05:25 AM
Hemlock Grove isn't bad.

I liked daredevil a lot too.

Honest
10-24-2015, 11:10 AM
BoJack Horseman

SamwiseRed
10-24-2015, 12:32 PM
I really like Pokemon Indigo League and Life. Those are netflix originals right?

katrik
10-25-2015, 01:41 AM
Orange is the New Black is literally "muh strong women" in television format, but it also capitalizes on racial and sexual identity politics to a gross degree. And not surprisingly, like most clumsy vehicles for political subtext, it totally fails at being entertaining. Somehow they suckered me into almost an entire season before my moment of clarity on this. I guess I'll never be immune to hype.

Yeah.. that's a good way to put it. I try to avoid 'shove it down your throat' stuff in the first place.

sOurDieSel
10-25-2015, 10:00 AM
I watched Orange is the New Black until I saw that blonde slooter's tits. I wasn't that impressed with her mosquito bites so I quit watching

Show is seriously trying to push the cultural marxist agenda...I wonder what prominent and over-represented group in Hollywood created it...

Can't stop won't stop
10-25-2015, 06:46 PM
Ya OitNB turned into garbage season 3 couldn't even get into a single episode and gave up. 1-2 were good tho imo.