PDA

View Full Version : Thank-you Devs, Guides, and GMs

Drakakade
10-06-2015, 12:16 PM
Divinity would like to salute everyone involved in P99, and say "Thank-you very much" for all your hard work over the years. Hopefully, you guys hear more "thanks" than whines, complaints, petitions, and wants, but i believe the greater majority of the server values your hard work and contributions. Cannot be easy either way.

Anyways, it has been a pleasure playing on this server for 6 years, and look forward to more countless hours of enjoyment on a FREE server. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.

Also, the PVP Discord server is a very cool idea. What above a PVE Discord server? I cannot even imagine how sickly hard that would be, but man, it would be fun as hell! Keep up the good work and neat ideas.

Swish
10-06-2015, 03:21 PM
What above a PVE Discord server? I cannot even imagine how sickly hard that would be, but man, it would be fun as hell! Keep up the good work and neat ideas.

Nobody would dare to raid :p ... I'd play a cleric though for the infamy/RNF :D

Rooj
10-08-2015, 04:33 AM
Agreed, I highly value this server. :)

Pyrocat
10-08-2015, 04:49 AM
Thanks nilbog for daring to dream

Thanks devs and contributors who allow us to have such a classic experience

Thanks Rogean for helping rid the server of DDoS attacks and zone crashes

P99Enchanter
10-08-2015, 04:55 AM
Thanks for all the random trains from mobs warping away the last two months!

fastboy21
10-08-2015, 05:41 AM
Divinity would like to salute everyone involved in P99, and say "Thank-you very much" for all your hard work over the years. Hopefully, you guys hear more "thanks" than whines, complaints, petitions, and wants, but i believe the greater majority of the server values your hard work and contributions. Cannot be easy either way.

Anyways, it has been a pleasure playing on this server for 6 years, and look forward to more countless hours of enjoyment on a FREE server. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.

Also, the PVP Discord server is a very cool idea. What above a PVE Discord server? I cannot even imagine how sickly hard that would be, but man, it would be fun as hell! Keep up the good work and neat ideas.

Huzzah P99! Huzzah Rogean and staffers! Happy Birthday p99!

I would like to thank all the little people who make p99 possible (nomes, dwarves, halfing, Ninik, etc.).