PDA

View Full Version : <Blood and Guts>

Kirialakraim
11-15-2010, 07:49 AM
Hello everyone !

First of all, i'd like to thank everyone that built this server, and make it work. You simply rock!

<Blood and Guts> was created in 2000 on the server Torvonnilous when it came out, by french players (most were RL friends) coming from Tribunal. It growed up slowly gathering a lot of french speaking people on this server, and some members' RL friends that came to EQ. Guild went from groups in dungeons to little raids, and then started big raids in alliance with other european guilds.
Guild raided stuff up to Omens of War, but then most members left EQ. <Blood and Guts> had a life on various MMORPG's with old core members of EQ guild. Today, more than ten fellows came back to Project1999 and the guild was re-created here, and still french speaking! :) Out of guild, most of us are able to speak a decent english tho, at least before we get drunk :D
Most of members are casual now. We are here to have fun, to group and level together, to revisit some good old zones! For more, we'll see later!

This is not especially a recruitement post, but if you are french speaking and looking for a guild, you know we are here and will welcome you gladly:) And if you are not, and see some people with <Blood and Guts> tag on them do strange things, laugh for nothing or sometimes say stuff you don't understand, you will be allowed to think : those french people are really crazy! :p

Safe huntings to everyone, and see you online!

We are the BaGs - Blood and Guts forums (http://www.wearethebag.com/forums/)

Kiriac - 15 Dwarf Cleric
Vakyar - 14 Halfling Druid
Kirioune - 12 Dark Elf Mage.

Glaani
11-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Welcome to P99, <Blood and Guts>!

I have fond memories of grind groups with members of your guild way back in...2002ish? You all had a great reputation for being good players and I was always glad to see a group member with your tag. :)

It's good to see more Torv guilds popping up and I look forward to groups with you all in the future!

Nagash
05-03-2011, 08:22 AM
Shameless bump.

Nagash/Petitpas

lituviel
05-05-2011, 04:06 PM
bumpe =p

Fail msg

Stemmerthethird
05-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Je voudrais joindre ce guilde, je suis pas francais mais je suis (imparfaitment) francaphone.

Calabee
05-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Kiriac - 15 Dwarf Cleric
Vakyar - 14 Halfling Druid
Kirioune - 12 Dark Elf Mage.

Temps d'arranger ta sig vieux!

Valakut
05-29-2011, 04:18 PM
was grouping highkeep and seen a shadowknight from this guild lfg so we let him in. 20 minutes later he dropped group and took 2 of our group members with him and made the camp we had for the past 4 hours his own with his new group members and already had more on the way.

which left our group half empty so we couldn't even stay in our own camp.

stay classy

AreYouAngered MyBrother
05-30-2011, 06:59 AM
was grouping highkeep and seen a shadowknight from this guild lfg so we let him in. 20 minutes later he dropped group and took 2 of our group members with him and made the camp we had for the past 4 hours his own with his new group members and already had more on the way.

which left our group half empty so we couldn't even stay in our own camp.

stay classy

Flaming guilds in their own discussion threads over petty Highkeep goblin disputes.
The classiest move of them all.

Zereh
05-30-2011, 07:39 AM
Admins will remove those kinds of posts if you ask them to. =)

bizzum
06-03-2011, 01:30 AM
Temps d'arranger ta sig vieux!

Yea, what he said, Kiriac!

Tewaz
06-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Is BaG from WoW? Thought I saw them on a server I used to play on.