PDA

View Full Version : The Best P99 Roleplay story

John2020
10-01-2015, 06:30 AM
Hello everyone it has been brought up to my attention the RP thread that I worked so hard on has been closed. Me and many other people put our hearts and souls into it (and LOL no im nott alking about the song!!)

Ok for my next trick i am going to post a classic RP. Please archive this and favorite it and send it to anyone on your email address book. Lets get this viral!

Old 11-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Aviak

Default Roleplaying thread
I enter the room and your face points in my direction. You look at me and get amazed at his etiquette. I say to the room "Welcome everyone to my humble abode, my name is...Well my name is not important but I am here to be your leader in these dark and troubled times of glory." You listen excitedly and point your head a little further forward and listen to the rest. "We will work together for fame glory and fortune and when theres nothing else to do then we will rest. I called you all forth here because I heard you were the best knights of the round table and I will call forth to action. I need 20 heads of the enemies of the state on pikes, Pronto!" You get up off your seat and find a local group member and go out for adventure.

Old 11-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Aviak

I head into the dark forest of mystical arts and it looks like it is night time. You hear a slithering in the trees and say it must just be wind. Whats that? I was wrong! It is a giant snake with deadly fangs that have taken whole villages apart just by staring them in the face alone! The snake slithers and crawls away as it tries to go for a take out but whats that? You take your sword and slice at it and it peels away for several damage. You wonder whats going to happen next as the snake comes and gives you a deadly bite right out of your skin. I feel like I am poisoned! There is no cleric around to heal me of this deadly disease so I slowly sink to the ground. I am on my knees and I feel like I have been poisoned and I think about vomiting. I am in front of a lady so i try to look as calm as I can but its just not working, the deadly disease is eating away at my brain so much that I cant take it and I let out a scream.

I need someone to save me please! (next poster continues the story)

Sarnak

i walk in half naked, i came straight from a photo shoot for nude animal mag 'huskies'; i'm a siberian.
anyways i'm not wearing any leg fur at all and i look you up and down and like what i see.
i wanna treat you like a raw t bone steak & tear you apart. you're turning me on really hard.
i try to say hi to you, but on the way over to your spot i accidentally the floor.

Sarnak

I shout "Back you infernal beast! You will claim no more life as long as I still draw breath!" as I lunge forward dagger drawn. I lodge my dagger deep into the top of the snake's skull, and with a fountain of blood spewing from the dagger wound, the venomous snake starts to slither away. Just then a lightening bolt comes out of nowhere and strikes the snake, slaying it where it stood.

I rush over to John2020 and hold him in my arms. He coughs up blood onto my armor and loses control of his bowels for a slip moment filling the air with a putrid smell. I try not to wrinkle my nose, but the stench is far too great. I gag a little, but regain composure when John2020 barely makes out the question "Did you *hack hack* Did you get the snake fangs?" I lay John2020 against a stump as he proceeds to soil himself further. The stench from his bowels frightens the large bats and snakes in the Qeynos Hill region so I convince myself John2020 will be okay for the quick moment.

I saunter up to the large snake and try to remove the snake fangs from the corpse, but a mythical barrier protected the snake's corpse. I tried again and again, but nothing I could do would allow me to loot away the snake fangs. Then a dark and sinister laughter bellows from off in the distance. A shadowy figure comes forth cackling like a mad man. I draw my dagger and yell "Who are you? Why did you slay that snake? I had things under control." The shadowy figure continued its crazed cackling as it drew closer and closer, and with each step towards me, my eyes grew wider and wider with freight. The shadowy figure placed himself a safe distance from me and ceased his cackling. He then slowly drew back his hood and asked "Tell me Lexical, do you know the muffin man?" My eyes were the size of dinner plates as I shrieked "McMuffin!"

(next poster continues the story)

Aviak

I grab McMuffin by the foot and tell him if he ever wants me to let go he must return all the loot that he KSed off the good people of the earth. He says no and i squeeze his foot until it falls off. He is bleeding and he doesnt care he tells us hes going to ks until he gets kicked off the server and then he will start doing it with his alt. I tell him thats not a wise idea and i lift him up and throw him in the tree. I tell him "Thats for all the misery, pain, and torture you have caused me and the ones i love". Thats for all the loot that I could have gotten. For every wolf you KSed me in Qeynose hills that fateful day I willmake him feel the sting of one million bees. He starts casting his gate spell. Rogean appears with the green gm sticker and tells everyone that he is taking care of McMuffins account once and for all. He bans McMuffin, and everything is quiet until whats this??? McMuffin is back in the game up to his old tricks and nobody can tell why.

(next poster continue the story)

Sarnak

In the merry month of May, From my home I started,
Left the girls of Tuam, Nearly broken hearted,
Saluted father dear, Kissed my darlin' mother,
Drank a pint of beer, My grief and tears to smother,
Then off to reap the corn, And leave where I was born,
I cut a stout blackthorn, To banish ghost and goblin,
In a brand new pair of brogues, I rattled o'er the bogs,
And frightened all the dogs,On the rocky road to Dublin.

One, two, three, four five,
Hunt the hare and turn her
Down the rocky road
And all the ways to Dublin,
Whack-fol-lol-de-ra.

In Mullingar that night, I rested limbs so weary,
Started by daylight, Next mornin' light and airy,
Took a drop of the pure, To keep my heart from sinkin',
That's an Irishman's cure, Whene'er he's on for drinking.
To see the lasses smile, Laughing all the while,
At my curious style, 'Twould set your heart a-bubblin'.
They ax'd if I was hired, The wages I required,
Till I was almost tired, Of the rocky road to Dublin.

In Dublin next arrived, I thought it such a pity,
To be so soon deprived, A view of that fine city.
Then I took a stroll, All among the quality,
My bundle it was stole, In a neat locality;
Something crossed my mind, Then I looked behind;
No bundle could I find, Upon my stick a wobblin'.
Enquirin' for the rogue, They said my Connacht brogue,
Wasn't much in vogue, On the rocky road to Dublin.

From there I got away, My spirits never failin'
Landed on the quay As the ship was sailin';
Captain at me roared, Said that no room had he,
When I jumped aboard, A cabin found for Paddy,
Down among the pigs I played some funny rigs,
Danced some hearty jigs, The water round me bubblin',
When off Holyhead, I wished myself was dead,
Or better far instead, On the rocky road to Dublin.

The boys of Liverpool, When we safely landed,
Called myself a fool; I could no longer stand it;
Blood began to boil, Temper I was losin',
Poor ould Erin's isle They began abusin',
"Hurrah my soul," sez I, My shillelagh I let fly;
Some Galway boys were by, Saw I was a hobble in,
Then with a loud hurray, They joined in the affray.
We quickly cleared the way, For the rocky road to Dublin.

Aviak

I'm sorry but we already have a forum going for songs. Please remove this post and repost it there

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...158#post760158

Old 11-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

I was RPing a bard who sang a song of valor to raise our spirits against the McMuffin threat!

Old 11-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Aviak

oh good job then keep up the good work! !

Old 11-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Banned

From somewhence beyond understanding and color of dream upon the darkest night comes the terror.

Eight thousand millennium would pass during the journey; reality a mere film.

All leading up to this "chance" meeting in the now.

You gaze upon the ginormous, quivering mass of phalli, as it advances towards your village.

"Hasbinbad, no! There is still good in you! I can feel it!"

The mass seems to hesitate and lets out and enormous gout of semen from one of it's major penises. The semen lands in a billion volkswagen sized globs: killing, maiming, crushing all that are bare to the heavens for miles. Hundreds of feet above, a penis droops down above you, massive and pulsing, it angles towards you as the greater mass shifts and rotates the general undulations.

Old 11-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Aviak

im sorry but you need to continue the story, if you want tos tart a seperate story about your "penis" then please make a new thread so people dont get confused
Old 11-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Aviak

why is this so hard for everyone??? i swear if things dont start shaping up i will quit

11-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Kobold

As McMuffin is thrown up into the tree by John2020, a pouch falls from his loincloth.

The large soiled, sweaty and rancid loincloth falls from the top of the tree and lands in the nose & mouth region of John2020's face. "Ahhhhh hahahahahahhahahahah" McMuffin laughs hysterically. "My final blow to you! Take your bloody loots! I die satisfied that you now have the pungent odor of my lower region smothered on your face!" "That's 19 days hunting Gnolls with no clense!" Shortly thereafter, McMuffin is slain upon the tree-tops by his foot wound, inflicted at the hands of John2020.

Shaken by the sight of a detached foot and with the terrible physical state of John2020, Lexical has fled. On his departure he screams "I will find you a Cleric who can click you! I shall return!!"

John2020 murmurs due to being stricken by the snake and his mouth being covered by the wretched loincloth ... "Oogllgnnnf!". Several moments pass and John2020 murmurs again "Oogllgnnnf!!!"

(to this day it is unknown what John2020 was attempting to say, but it is believed he was asking for Lexical to remove the pouch from his face to verify that his stolen loots were inside)

Shortly after the weakened and stricken cries of John2020, he hears a wolf howling in the distance. This startles John2020 and stirs him enough to look at his surroundings. He now realizes he is utterly alone, poisoned and almost in a drugged like state due to the inhalation of the loincloth odors. Lexical has fled and McMuffin, once an enemy, lay slain in the tree-tops.

Panic sets in, as the wolf howls grow closer and closer to where he lay, stricken. At this point, John2020 believes he is hallucinating. He remembers feeling like this before when he ran into that Troll at that awfully bright and ... "colorful" bar a year or so ago after sharing a drink with him.

Soon after the thoughts of hallucination, John2020 peers to his right and sees a wolf within a few feet of his face. The wolf is snarling, with drool dripping from it's fangs. It looked to be a ferocious beast full of pride, determination...and hunger. The sight of the wolf causes John2020 to black out.

John2020 eventually comes to, completely unfamiliar to his surroundings. His eyes slightly blurred, yet he feels his strength has somewhat returned. He is completely surprised at this as it feels like he was looking at the wolf just moments ago.

The sound of footsteps approaches the small room he lay in. A looming shadow is cast into the room from the lit fire elsewhere in the cabin. A Barbarian enters the room, covered in feathers, animal skins and tribal paint. He has a beaten and weathered look, like he had battled the Gods themselves many times. He carry a spear like none other, that John2020 had ever seen. It let off a hazy, mystical aura that warmed his subtle, delicate and soft skin, even at a distance.

The Shaman spoke with a booming voice "Who are you, young lass?". John2020, attempting to reply, squeaks out "I'm ... a...man...". The Barbarian, utterly shocked, replies "It's always hard to tell the difference between a male and female wood elf...my apologies"...

John2020 replies, "What...are you apologizing...for? You saved...my life!"

The Shaman answers, but in a hasty retreat to the dining quarters of the cabin. "Nothing, never mind, I must hunt to feed us, I shall return shortly..."

As John2020 attempts to get out of the bed by sitting upright, to get more answers from the Shaman before he departs, he feels a profound soreness in and around his hind quarters that stops him dead in his tracks. The pain is severe, more severe than the snake bite he had suffered earlier. After some time, he finally gains the strength to stand. Upon standing he notices blood on his back right pant leg. "Hmm, that's odd, John2020 thinks to himself.." "I didn't get bet on the back of my leg." .... "The wound is right here on my arm!!!" ....

Old 11-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Aviak

I wait in the corner of the room and hide until the barbarian comes in the room holding a candle. I leap out and jump on the barbarian, throw him against the wall and take the keys and open the door and escape. I run for days and come across my old pal Lexicol. Why did you abandon me, Lexicol? I thought we were friends. Before he says anything i pick up lexicol and throw her in the trees. I felt bad and i climb up and help her down. We continue looking for some bloodthirsty adventure and never have felt more like friends.

Aviak

I get a pop-up asking me if I would like to be ressurected, I click Accept. Once I loot my body, which contained all the things I've stolen from some guy in Qeynos, I am ready.

With a flick of my wand I am on the way to the action, where many people seem to be shouting things of weird nature.

There are giant penises floating, enraged kids shouting about other children, but none of it bothers me. I am here for one thing.

I spot my target, wailing on a_black_wolf. I take my time, approaching the situation seriously. I spot my moment, I leap into the fray and tackle the wolf, stabbing him once, TWICE! I get the much required third hit in, and have slain the wolf.

It's that third hit which has kept me alive, and now this body is mine to take. I bend and take the fur from this monster.

I give the man a helpful nod, "Thank you for making sure he was hurting before I had to save you".

I retreat, quickly taking refuge in a forested area, bending in a bush and waiting...watching...

He will pull another monster, and I will save him again.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:45 AM
Aviak

Wow so maybe someone can write the next part I have written so many fucking parts

Pipip
10-01-2015, 08:03 AM
I put on my robe and my wizard hat

Kekephee
10-01-2015, 09:01 AM
Old 11-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Banned

Whoever's RPing Hasbinbad has got it down!

I can't wait to actually read all this, I skimmed through the first part of it and just saw something about a shaved husky and "you like what you see" and I was like, yup, this is gonna be good

NizmerThafen
10-01-2015, 09:13 AM
Gold teeth. Red shoes.

Tecmos Deception
10-02-2015, 08:15 AM
Was very disappointed to open thread and not see Kuriak's Great Crusade (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65001&highlight=iksar).