PDA

View Full Version : Which way to go....

Doggett56
09-28-2015, 10:10 AM
I've leveled a necro to 35 and a bard to 30. Trying to decide which one to concentrate on for the upcoming double exp weekend. I enjoy both, and I know I'm not seeing the full power of either yet.

My goal is to be able to group later and also be self-efficient to farm some.

Any help is appreciated.

SherlockHolmes99
09-28-2015, 10:13 AM
Well to grp bard necro solo

ECDubz
09-28-2015, 11:55 AM
Well to grp bard necro solo

Grp - Bard

Solo - Bard or Necro.

Pipip
09-28-2015, 12:08 PM
There will be 6.02x10^23 bards trying to swarm this weekend, so I'd plan on grouping with the bard or charm kiting, rather than swarming (I mean AoE Kiting, depending on what you call it, different people call it different things)

Secrets
09-29-2015, 01:41 PM
Necromancer if you want to solo, farm, and group.

Bard if you want to group and solo for exp, not farm.

Rattle Squirrell
09-29-2015, 01:58 PM
I personally loved my bard. I was able to group proficiently, and if I got bored of that I could go and kite mobs and the utility of having pretty much a song for everything at your disposal is always nice.

Necro is a powerhouse though that can pretty much solo anything and having Feign Death is always a plus.......

With this servers population, i'd say you're safe going as a bard because you're not going to have a problem getting a group.

SamwiseRed
09-29-2015, 02:05 PM
There will be 6.02x10^23 bards trying to swarm this weekend, so I'd plan on grouping with the bard or charm kiting, rather than swarming (I mean AoE Kiting, depending on what you call it, different people call it different things)

lawl, u a chemist or just remember that shit from school :P

webrunner5
09-30-2015, 10:58 AM
If you want to play a Nerco you will HAVE to Solo. :eek: They are the Red Headed Stepchild in groups. :( No one wants one so you decide. :p

Pyrocat
09-30-2015, 03:46 PM
If you want to play a Nerco you will HAVE to Solo. :eek: They are the Red Headed Stepchild in groups. :( No one wants one so you decide. :p

You misspelled "druid".

Necros are actually pretty great in groups, they can help heal (very efficiently if not for huge instant heals), provide amazing DPS (summoned pets, charmed pets, skeleton nuke, lifetaps, poison dot), and even do some CC (screaming terror, root, snare). They have the highest passive mana regen in the game and can twitch clerics/enchanters when there's a big pull. They're basically tailor made to pair up with shamans. People underestimate necros in groups.

Monty405
10-01-2015, 07:44 AM
You misspelled "druid".

Necros are actually pretty great in groups, they can help heal (very efficiently if not for huge instant heals), provide amazing DPS (summoned pets, charmed pets, skeleton nuke, lifetaps, poison dot), and even do some CC (screaming terror, root, snare). They have the highest passive mana regen in the game and can twitch clerics/enchanters when there's a big pull. They're basically tailor made to pair up with shamans. People underestimate necros in groups.

Especially in undead zones. Charmed mobs alone bring insane dps, let alone the rest of the utility a competent Necro brings to a group. They are also interesting to play because your spell lineup in a group is radically different than when you solo.