PDA

View Full Version : Check this cool guy

Kawazu
09-24-2015, 09:12 PM
At the grocery store this evening and saw this. The owner of the vehicle was actually walking to his car as i was taking the picture. Being the friendly person i am, i axed him what he played, he said WoW. I started to tell him about p99 and vanilla WoW emu's when he quickly hopped on his horse and interrupted me by saying he wouldnt have time for that.

Tl;dr douche has custom plate but to cool to play anymore.

Herp
09-24-2015, 09:34 PM
He still plays WoW, wat the problem is

astronaut
09-25-2015, 01:27 AM
Sweet mudflaps bro

Pokesan
09-25-2015, 02:00 AM
texas but no truck nuts? gonna say he ain't got horns

Kawazu
09-25-2015, 05:50 AM
texas but no truck nuts? gonna say he ain't got horns

Im in Ausrin. The home of hipsters and fay gates.

simp403
09-25-2015, 10:21 AM
Im in Ausrin. The home of hipsters and fay gates.

Austin has faux hipsters. Portland, or even Seattle, would put Austin to shame in that regard.

Huggz
09-26-2015, 04:24 AM
Should have bought an sTI.

myriverse
09-26-2015, 07:13 AM
faux hipsters
That's redundant.

Champion_Standing
09-26-2015, 01:28 PM
So did u get his phone number or what?

Troxx
09-26-2015, 01:40 PM
Should have bought an sTI.

Both the Lancer evos and STI/WRX (and that crappy ford ST hatch) are trashy garbage on the inside - nobody with enough money to afford either of those cars should buy ... either of them. I test drove the STI ... yeah it was fast, but it was a loud (and we're not talking a nice exhaust loud ... crappy road noise) and uncomfortable ride and filled with cheap plastic on the inside.

If you want an affordable car that pretends to be fast ... should at least buy a VW GTI or Golf R. With leather trim, they feel like and handle like their much more expensive audi cousins.

Jfertal
09-26-2015, 02:10 PM
He quickly got in his car and drove off hecause some.fucking weirdo was acosting him in the parking lot, about nerdy ass online video games

Kawazu
09-26-2015, 02:23 PM
He quickly got in his car and drove off hecause some.fucking weirdo was acosting him in the parking lot, about nerdy ass online video games

Basically this, I'm a tattooed grizzly adams looking dude, he probably thought i was using jolt to reduce agro before i pulled him closer to my vehicle to rape and rob him.

Troxx
09-26-2015, 03:01 PM
Cool story bro.

I like how you called him a douche for not wanting to chat with a stranger in a parking lot.

Kawazu
09-26-2015, 03:16 PM
Cool story bro.

I like how you called him a douche for not wanting to chat with a stranger in a parking lot.
Southern hospitality is an actual "thing", people from the south will call you sir while they pull a gun on you asking you for your wallet. Sorry you live in an area where people care about no one but themselves.

Troxx
09-26-2015, 03:41 PM
I'm from the south. Southern hospitality has nothing to do with creeping people out by taking pictures of their license plates, talking about online mmo emus in the parking lot of a grocery store with a stranger, and then posting pictures of said license plates on an online mmo board while calling the guy a douche for not talking to the creepster in question.

Normal people don't do that.

Don't feel sorry for me man, just try to be less creepy next time.

Aviann
09-26-2015, 03:42 PM
Southern hospitality is an actual "thing", people from the south will call you sir while they pull a gun on you asking you for your wallet. Sorry you live in an area where people care about no one but themselves.

This is true, and then usually we will just offer them a drink at a nearby bar using a credit card if we don't have cash at the point in time.

Kawazu
09-26-2015, 04:14 PM
I'm from the south. Southern hospitality has nothing to do with creeping people out by taking pictures of their license plates, talking about online mmo emus in the parking lot of a grocery store with a stranger, and then posting pictures of said license plates on an online mmo board while calling the guy a douche for not talking to the creepster in question.

Normal people don't do that.

Don't feel sorry for me man, just try to be less creepy next time.

Im the creepy guy for paying cash to dork out on an mmo for a custom plate? Get bent retard. Also he asked me "they used DKP in that game" yes he was a douche.

Champion_Standing
09-26-2015, 04:29 PM
http://netanimations.net/Animated-moving-creepy-knock-on-door.gif

jcr4990
09-27-2015, 12:32 AM
If you want an affordable car that pretends to be fast ... should at least buy a VW GTI or Golf R. With leather trim, they feel like and handle like their much more expensive audi cousins.+1 for GTI. My cousin just bought one earlier this year and I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it handled and its pretty quick.

Big_Japan
09-27-2015, 08:29 AM
in case any of you are unaware of the reference, it's from a 10 year old WoW memevideo you might have had linked to you by your future redditor friends, not just a generic reference to DKP. I could see maybe (MAYBE) mentioning some MMO shit on your vanity if you are tiggles tier but memeplating is even less forgiveable.