PDA

View Full Version : Can't zone from Warsliks Woods into The Overthere at level 1?

Sillyturtle
09-24-2015, 01:20 PM
Trying to get my level 1 Iksar monk to EC to transfer some gear. Just tried to zone (I think I was at the right spot) into The Overthere via Warsliks Woods and it said "You are not yet experienced to pass through an inter-planar portal."

Did I wander into something else, or am I just too low level to zone out?

ECDubz
09-24-2015, 01:25 PM
some zones are locked to not allow specific level characters into them

webrunner5
09-24-2015, 01:28 PM
You Have to be level 5 to do it or above. :eek: Thread about it here.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191830

Sillyturtle
09-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Ah thank you for telling me.

Darn, I was hoping to be able to say I made it from Cabilis to EC as a level 1 Iksar, with only 2 weeks playtime in the entire game under my belt. Guess it'll be level 5 instead!

Nuggie
09-27-2015, 10:48 AM
we had a problem with a mq2 user causing trouble with warping and such. training players in different zones. he would get banned, but since its so easy to make a new account/character here it didn't deter him. Their fix was to make it time consuming on his part to commit these acts

pathius41
09-27-2015, 11:02 AM
yeah I couldn't zone to OT via the boat in TD either, it dropped me on some random island and had to try and swim to the fire pots, with 1 skill, almost made it and died to some fire gator, lost the gear I was going to trade to my iksar. so sad.

webrunner5
09-27-2015, 03:08 PM
we had a problem with a mq2 user causing trouble with warping and such. training players in different zones. he would get banned, but since its so easy to make a new account/character here it didn't deter him. Their fix was to make it time consuming on his part to commit these acts

Wat the hell LoL. :eek: