PDA

View Full Version : Formal Deceleration of War on DISCORD

billyretruns
09-23-2015, 03:23 PM
This is my formal declaration to all EQ red 99 pvpers that i am coming armed with a guild of well trained trolls to inhabit your lands and grief the fuck out of you.

i have 3 IRL dudes who live in the same house ready for neckbeard action... awaiting the call. I also have the extensive power of a network of high risk pvp lovers across the world.

WHO THE FUCK NEEDS SKILL WHEN ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PRESS ONE FUCKING BUTTON AND FOLLOW THE DUDE.

sub lv 10 rape fests will def be the order of business.

We are starting at an undisclosed location but lets just say that our wizard is going to fuck your shit up forever. And he's black AF.

Shrubwise
09-23-2015, 03:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uTH82YB.jpg?fb

Swish
09-23-2015, 03:54 PM
This is my formal declaration to all EQ red 99 pvpers that i am coming armed with a guild of well trained trolls to inhabit your lands and grief the fuck out of you.

i have 3 IRL dudes who live in the same house ready for neckbeard action... awaiting the call. I also have the extensive power of a network of high risk pvp lovers across the world.

WHO THE FUCK NEEDS SKILL WHEN ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PRESS ONE FUCKING BUTTON AND FOLLOW THE DUDE.

We are starting at an undisclosed location but lets just say that our wizard is going to fuck your shit up forever. And he's black AF.

see you in gfay

TheBiznessTZ
09-23-2015, 04:16 PM

OP already confirmed hes gonna be using VPN and 3 boxing. can we get a premptive banhammer plz

billyretruns
09-23-2015, 04:36 PM
bitch i got pics of the neckbeards and we can make a vidoe this is next level shit gtfo out with that assumptibr BS

TheBiznessTZ
09-23-2015, 04:38 PM
bitch i got pics of the neckbeards and we can make a vidoe this is next level shit gtfo out with that assumptibr BS

i expect 100% full live stream coverage. the second you touch your pals PC while hes pissing BAN HAMMA

Shrubwise
09-23-2015, 07:05 PM
COMMENCE DECELERATION OF WAR

He's going to decelarate the war now. Decelerating.

Lulz.Sect
09-23-2015, 09:29 PM
wasn't billy aka cuckwise's failed attempt at being a cool guy persona

billyretruns
09-24-2015, 01:01 AM
wasn't billy aka cuckwise's failed attempt at being a cool guy persona

ppl always try to same im some other dudes but the truth is i am a neck beard that came outta left field and i never told a fucking lie one or ever.

Big_Japan
09-24-2015, 01:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uTH82YB.jpg?fb

pvp rnf really is indistinguishable from tumblr

Efwan
09-24-2015, 01:44 AM
Confirmed non factor will be done with the server by day 3.

Smedy
09-24-2015, 02:11 AM
hello billy, glad to see you back for the "real" pvp server, red is so dead due to the bluebie scum that took over it

see u there

wts
09-24-2015, 02:29 AM
https://vine.co/v/eP9nUu0KajP

Nirgon
09-24-2015, 02:35 AM
hello billy, glad to see you back for the "real" pvp server, red is so dead due to the bluebie scum that took over it

see u there

https://thenortherngent.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/angry-man-istock.jpg?w=591&h=393

Smedy
09-24-2015, 03:01 AM
why u posting your rl pic nirgon

Smedy
09-24-2015, 03:02 AM
also welcome back nirgon, it was a cringe worthy post you made when you though all the rmt transactions you've been a part of would catch up with you, glad the donate quest turned out the way you wanted heheh

Nirgon
09-24-2015, 03:08 AM
Tonight I will pray that Bertoxxulous makes you infirm

Bazia
09-24-2015, 05:36 AM
i think when i was leveling with billy in oasis he told me he maxed intelligence when he made his dark elf warrior cuz he wanted to be smart or something

Tassador
09-24-2015, 07:44 AM
the most boring and lame person to ever play red99 would be nirgon.

billyretruns
09-24-2015, 12:36 PM
Yes ppl think I'm retarded and chromosomes but really I got high int.

Thai one girl who played red... Dude I was walking past her and never seen her before and I could tell by her in game body language or was a girl and I was just like " you're a girl " ... Low and behold we had many chats and if I would have rolled a did she might of been my gf.

But instead I'm just the ugly guy with good dick game who gets used.

billyretruns
09-24-2015, 12:36 PM
Druid

hatelore
09-24-2015, 12:55 PM

see u there

Blue scum who suck at pvp took over the red pvp server from seasoned pvp'ers.

The ironing.

Nirgon
09-24-2015, 01:21 PM

Thai one girl who played red... Dude I was walking past her and never seen her before and I could tell by her in game body language or was a girl and I was just like " you're a girl " ... Low and behold we had many chats and if I would have rolled a did she might of been my gf.

Good post Billretruns. Glad you are back.

Shrubwise
09-24-2015, 01:31 PM

Quoting for posterity. A++

Champion_Standing
09-24-2015, 02:00 PM
This thread is really going places, 5 stars

LostCause
09-24-2015, 02:39 PM
http://www.gengame.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/reggiesmashbros.jpg