PDA

View Full Version : HessianWarrior here as Caltidophul Gnome Enchanter

HessianWarrior
09-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Sup everybody. Yeah, hello. I am chilling wit the gnomie homie down here in the halls of Ak'Anon; choking myself silly for fresh air. That's kal-ti-doe-full. Find where I am by the massive inward drafts of air.

HessianWarrior
09-13-2015, 09:53 PM
Just died at the East Freeport tavern by the docks; Seafarer's Roost. Talym Shoontar just killed me in two fists. Never met this prick before, was he drunk? Anyways, I won't be able to get anything back if he is staying in the tavern. Should I consider it all wasted?

webrunner5
09-14-2015, 04:40 AM
Heh, sounds like you need a LOT of help. :p

Pyrion
09-14-2015, 06:20 AM
Welcome!

Charlievox
09-14-2015, 04:31 PM
Just died at the East Freeport tavern by the docks; Seafarer's Roost. Talym Shoontar just killed me in two fists. Never met this prick before, was he drunk? Anyways, I won't be able to get anything back if he is staying in the tavern. Should I consider it all wasted?

Could be a case of religious prejudice.

What religion did you choose to start? Anything other than Agnostic could get you killed if you wander into the wrong place.

Or did you accidently cast a harmful spell?

Use your Illusion: Human spell next time you are in Freeport.

Charlievox
09-14-2015, 04:37 PM
As it turns out, Talym is an infrequent spawn in Freeport. He is a bad guy, not sure why he would decide to kill a visiting gnome, though. But you should be able to recover your corpse with little difficulty, provided he is no longer in town.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Talym_Shoontar%27s_Head

maskedmelon
09-14-2015, 04:39 PM
As it turns out, Talym is an infrequent spawn in Freeport. He is a bad guy, not sure why he would decide to kill a visiting gnome, though.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Talym_Shoontar%27s_Head

#halflivesmatter ?

Sorn
09-14-2015, 04:46 PM
Talym is just a big fat jerkface :mad:

HessianWarrior
10-18-2015, 12:54 AM
Sup, yo! I took a break for a while and had the SMS number in my phone messages for a while now. I didn't see where I could enter the SMS so I deleted it from my phone and entered my phone number again. The forum will not accept my phone number to send a new number. I suppose it isn't really necessary as I know I will probably be fairly loose with the access to my account, perhaps.

Anyways, is loot lost if I die a second time without recovering it? It has been weeks since I died, so obviously that stuff is gone, but what if I die thirty minutes after getting killed before recovering the last body?

Charlievox
10-18-2015, 02:31 PM
Sup, yo! I took a break for a while and had the SMS number in my phone messages for a while now. I didn't see where I could enter the SMS so I deleted it from my phone and entered my phone number again. The forum will not accept my phone number to send a new number. I suppose it isn't really necessary as I know I will probably be fairly loose with the access to my account, perhaps.

Anyways, is loot lost if I die a second time without recovering it? It has been weeks since I died, so obviously that stuff is gone, but what if I die thirty minutes after getting killed before recovering the last body?

Any corpse with any stuff on it will stay for 7 days no matter how many times you die before retrieving it.

HessianWarrior
10-18-2015, 04:55 PM
Yo Charlievox -- HA HA -- I love your signature, makes me contemplate!

This is an introduction thread, so I will post this to unveil my thought somewhat. Use what I have not said as modesty.

http://www.groin.com/index.php/topic,1044.msg6253.html#msg6253

Yo all!

HessianWarrior
10-18-2015, 06:25 PM
"If there’s nothing left for me to take, I’ll settle for taking offense."

That is what a crow told me. They can be the most satirical beings I know of.