PDA

View Full Version : 40 SK lfg or partner

gnomishfirework
09-10-2015, 07:46 AM
Im off through next week. Would like to level my 40 (25% from level) sk currently in Feerott. Ideally would like to do HGs or spectres to start as I need money, too. I can solo both but its very iffy, a snaring/fearing or damage partner would work great. Im also cool for traveling to look for groups as well.

PM me if you are interested and we can get together. My schedule is usually mornings AM est weekdays and late night to morning weekends, but right now I can no-life it, so whenever is good.

Sorn
09-14-2015, 01:24 PM
Met up with this guy today for some mad fun in Oasis killing spectres since rathe and feerrott were both camped. Adopted Lifelord, Acuity, and Polariz (sp? missed one or two letters in there) in the bargain and put the terror of life into spectres and deepwater goblins, got a bunch of plat, helped a passing bard get the helm for his lambent armor, and got some good exp as well. Got to use my group macros (might've gotten a little spammy, sorry about that) and group buffs for the first time. :) With two necros, a druid, and a shadowknight who were all chronic soloers, it took a little time to adjust to having an enchanter, but we figured it out and it was smooth sailing afterwards!

I'm surprised there was only one orc train in the three hours we were there. We were happy to rubberneck from the safety of spectre island.