PDA

View Full Version : CHINA MOVES WARSHIPS TO ALASKAN COAST

Fame
09-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Barry is up here hiking and takin in the sights, the chinees have decided to move a few battle ships into the area. The fun fact is that the chinese have never come this close to Alaska or US waters before. If you know about the man made islands they are building in the pacific, the plot begins to thicken. What do you think this means. I leave this subject for review by the academic community of project1999.

Efwan
09-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Inb4 Ranndom or Shift get in here spewing alien invasion-type propaganda

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-02-2015, 07:57 PM
INB4 juuz

Fame
09-02-2015, 08:05 PM
http://www.wsj.com/articles/pentagon-watches-as-chinese-navy-ships-sail-in-bering-sea-1441216258

iruinedyourday
09-02-2015, 08:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XFVK2WV.gif

iruinedyourday
09-02-2015, 08:19 PM
http://www.mtv.com/news/2256583/illuminati-control-2015-vmas/?xrs=_s.fb_main

Troof
09-02-2015, 08:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XFVK2WV.gif

chuckled

LostCause
09-03-2015, 05:50 AM
http://advocacy.britannica.com/blog/advocacy/wp-content/uploads/whale-11.jpg

Swish
09-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Was originally Russian owned. Stupid bastards sold it to America for real cheap. Maybe China wants a slice of the action.

China will take over the world when it wants to. Compare it to a BDA zerg.

Ranndom
09-03-2015, 10:44 AM

China moves warships to alaska, government shuts off collision radar for aircraft along the east coast up to 200 miles inland over 5 states...But hey, i guess your coincidence theory bubble will keep you safe.

Lamil
09-03-2015, 10:53 AM

Damn I was too slow

Fame
09-03-2015, 02:37 PM
Hearing alaskan radio reports of a possible landing in some rural village on the west coast. It cut short before full broadcast but the word spreading around state is that they have landed and are still coming in hours later.

Shrubwise
09-03-2015, 02:43 PM
China moves warships to alaska, government shuts off collision radar for aircraft along the east coast up to 200 miles inland over 5 states...But hey, i guess your coincidence theory bubble will keep you safe.

That didn't take long.

As stated before, China will take over the world when they feel like it. Hell, when I was in High School, they already owned most of the USA's debt.

How I imagine it is, they'll just shoot a text message to Kanye West in 2020 (when he's president, and after they own 100% of America's debt) and be like "hey lol we need you to make good on dis" and Kanye's going to be like "yeezy" and then we'll be China owned. It will not be violent, and probably a pleasant change.

Fame
09-03-2015, 02:53 PM
That didn't take long.

As stated before, China will take over the world when they feel like it. Hell, when I was in High School, they already owned most of the USA's debt.

How I imagine it is, they'll just shoot a text message to Kanye West in 2020 (when he's president, and after they own 100% of America's debt) and be like "hey lol we need you to make good on dis" and Kanye's going to be like "yeezy" and then we'll be China owned. It will not be violent, and probably a pleasant change.

http://img.pandawhale.com/98234-rock-clapping-gif-Imgur-rPS2.gif

Thulghor
09-03-2015, 04:01 PM
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Anchorage

Sixpence
09-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Hearing alaskan radio reports of a possible landing in some rural village on the west coast. It cut short before full broadcast but the word spreading around state is that they have landed and are still coming in hours later.

Isn't that Red Dawn?

Spyder73
09-03-2015, 04:45 PM
This is as about a non-story as it gets

iruinedyourday
09-03-2015, 04:47 PM
Considering we have Donald Trump running for prez, Id say we've passed the point of no return.

Ranndom
09-03-2015, 04:48 PM
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Anchorage

Arent they 51 years early?

Efwan
09-03-2015, 05:17 PM

I knew it was comin! Lmao never fails

Fame
09-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Radio is down across the western front. Smoke signal report and river rafters are all saying the same thing. HEAD EAST NOW. The tribe is gearin up for war, we're tryin to catch a few more fish before we start to paddle up the Alsek.

Fame
09-03-2015, 06:01 PM
US news network threated by chinese military told to leave, US government also told to leave or face consequences. China is now calling the shots in the Pacific.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2015/06/02/pentagon-acknowledges-weapons-on-chinas-artificial-islands.html

Ranndom
09-04-2015, 02:57 PM
Its ok Fame, some people wont know whats going on until after theres a bullet in their skull.
Theyre just that ignorant

phacemeltar
09-04-2015, 03:11 PM
they jus wana be our friens!

Troof
09-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Anchorage under attack

Orruar
09-04-2015, 06:50 PM

China has never owned more than 10% of US debt. Can you idiots stop saying things that can be proven false with 5 seconds and about 15 keystrokes?

Swish
09-04-2015, 07:30 PM
I guess China was just given all that gold then.

Ranndom
09-04-2015, 07:31 PM
China has never owned more than 10% of US debt. Can you idiots stop saying things that can be proven false with 5 seconds and about 15 keystrokes?

China has rights to about 30-35% of the US midwest. Legally, they can come in and take it anytime they want.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-04-2015, 07:36 PM
No /pol/ thread about this. Calling fake. /pol/ is always right.

Efwan
09-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Its ok Fame, some people wont know whats going on until after theres a bullet in their skull.
Theyre just that ignorant

Wait you referring to that months old link he posted acting like it was relevant to what he was blabbering about happening now? You got trolled dude, deal with it. It happens when you're just making stuff up, people are just gonna make more stuff up to troll you (and get banned)

Pokesan
09-04-2015, 07:59 PM
China has rights to about 30-35% of the US midwest. Legally, they can come in and take it anytime they want.

this is the number one dumbest thing you've ever said. and you've said a lot of dumb things.

captnamazing
09-04-2015, 08:18 PM
half
life
confirm

Ranndom
09-05-2015, 11:47 AM
this is the number one dumbest thing you've ever said. and you've said a lot of dumb things.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-03/chinese-are-buying-large-chunks-land-across-america-and-zillow-now-enabling-it
That was an article from 2 years ago.
They are the largest holder to my knowledge of 1.317 trillion dollars back in early 2014.
The debt has been so strung out and unpaid long enough that China could literally waltz in, and legally have the rights to 5/6 states worth of land in the midwest. Why wont they? War. Plus, setting up shop with your enemy on all 4 sides with no sea access really isnt that smart

Ranndom
09-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Wait you referring to that months old link he posted acting like it was relevant to what he was blabbering about happening now? You got trolled dude, deal with it. It happens when you're just making stuff up, people are just gonna make more stuff up to troll you (and get banned)

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about tbh. Im referring to the morons oblivious to whats right in front of their eyes. Like you.

Efwan
09-05-2015, 12:00 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-03/chinese-are-buying-large-chunks-land-across-america-and-zillow-now-enabling-it
That was an article from 2 years ago.
They are the largest holder to my knowledge of 1.317 trillion dollars back in early 2014.
The debt has been so strung out and unpaid long enough that China could literally waltz in, and legally have the rights to 5/6 states worth of land in the midwest. Why wont they? War. Plus, setting up shop with your enemy on all 4 sides with no sea access really isnt that smart

Yikes. Tinfoil hat much?

Ranndom
09-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Yikes. Tinfoil hat much?

Yikes. Time to grow up a little and understand reality much?

Orruar
09-05-2015, 02:15 PM

That's less than 10% of the US debt. They may be the largest single holder, but the amount owned by Americans in their retirement accounts dwarfs that.

The debt has been so strung out and unpaid long enough that China could literally waltz in, and legally have the rights to 5/6 states worth of land in the midwest.

That's not how debt works. The US doesn't put up land as collateral on the bonds. The US puts up a promise that they'll give a certain amount of money at a specified time. They can print up the dollars if they aren't able to raise enough through taxes.

Ranndom
09-05-2015, 02:17 PM
That's not how debt works. The US doesn't put up land as collateral on the bonds. The US puts up a promise that they'll give a certain amount of money at a specified time. They can print up the dollars if they aren't able to raise enough through taxes.

Alright, well you dont pay a house payment for long enough and tell me how you're still living in that house.

B4EQWASCOOL
09-05-2015, 03:19 PM
Alright, well you dont pay a house payment for long enough and tell me how you're still living in that house.

House loans and bonds are different.

Ranndom
09-05-2015, 03:21 PM
House loans and bonds are different.
Yea they are different, when they come to take your house it wont start a war

B4EQWASCOOL
09-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Yea they are different, when they come to take your house it wont start a war

Killing someone who owes you money... Smart.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Still no /pol/ thread. Confirmed hoax.

Hailto
09-05-2015, 08:10 PM
I like to get high and watch the andy griffith show

Orruar
09-05-2015, 09:00 PM

Have you ever purchased a house? If you had, you'd know that when you do, you sign a mountain of paperwork. Given how attentive you are to details, you'd also know that part of that contract states that if you don't pay the mortgage, you get kicked out.

If the government doesn't pay its "mortgage" (i.e. the bond coupon), it's called a default. If they go into default, there's really nothing the owner of the bond can do. Still, it would wreck the credit rating of the US, and since the government wishes to continue issuing bonds and getting a good price for them, they won't default. Instead, they'll tax us to pay for them, or at worst print money. Regardless, an owner of a bond has exactly 0 claim to any US territory or other government property. Even if the US government tomorrow said "fuck y'all, we're not paying back any of this $18T in outstanding bonds", nobody would get something the government owned.

I gave you far more explanation than your idiot mind deserves, but there it is.

Ranndom
09-06-2015, 11:52 AM
Have you ever purchased a house? If you had, you'd know that when you do, you sign a mountain of paperwork. Given how attentive you are to details, you'd also know that part of that contract states that if you don't pay the mortgage, you get kicked out.

If the government doesn't pay its "mortgage" (i.e. the bond coupon), it's called a default. If they go into default, there's really nothing the owner of the bond can do. Still, it would wreck the credit rating of the US, and since the government wishes to continue issuing bonds and getting a good price for them, they won't default. Instead, they'll tax us to pay for them, or at worst print money. Regardless, an owner of a bond has exactly 0 claim to any US territory or other government property. Even if the US government tomorrow said "fuck y'all, we're not paying back any of this $18T in outstanding bonds", nobody would get something the government owned.

I gave you far more explanation than your idiot mind deserves, but there it is.
That would be true, If the United States of America Inc. weren't legally a corporation.

phacemeltar
09-06-2015, 12:04 PM
two things: eminent domain and manifest destiny

until US loses a war, this land wont change hands

Pokesan
09-06-2015, 12:08 PM
That would be true, If the United States of America Inc. weren't legally a corporation.

new high score

Efwan
09-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Lol Ranndom is so bad at this

Orruar
09-06-2015, 01:25 PM

Even if that idiotic statement were true, a corporation that can print the money used to repay its own bonds is a corporation that never has to worry about selling off assets.

Ranndom
09-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Even if that idiotic statement were true, a corporation that can print the money used to repay its own bonds is a corporation that never has to worry about selling off assets.

The Act of 1871 formed a corporation called THE UNITED STATES. The corporation, OWNED by foreign interests, moved in and shoved the original Constitution into a dustbin. With the Act of 1871, the original Constitution for the united States (1788) was defaced in effect vandalized and sabotage when the title was capitalized and the word "for" was changed to "of" in the title
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (1871)
is the constitution of the INCORPORATED UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-06-2015, 07:04 PM
The Act of 1871 formed a corporation called THE UNITED STATES. The corporation, OWNED by foreign interests, moved in and shoved the original Constitution into a dustbin. With the Act of 1871, the original Constitution for the united States (1788) was defaced in effect vandalized and sabotage when the title was capitalized and the word "for" was changed to "of" in the title

-Star Trek Alternate Origins: The Beginnings of the Terran Empire
Fixed

Ranndom
09-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Fixed

Hahaha, now thats a good one

Orruar
09-07-2015, 01:38 AM

Yes, I'm sure you had some stupid link to prove your retarded case, and that's why I said:

Even if that idiotic statement were true

I granted you that argument, the point is that it doesn't even matter.

Ranndom
09-07-2015, 08:12 PM
China had another chemical plant go up.
4 major explosions in 26 days. Just a pure behind the scenes war going on over there