Sirban
09-01-2015, 08:25 PM
damn thats some good shit

Sriracha
09-01-2015, 09:38 PM
what the fuck did you just say to me

Caladbolg
09-01-2015, 10:52 PM
Is their sauce hot yet? I can't eat there anymore due to a food allergy that manifested in my early 20's but the last time I did, fire sauce was basically ketchup with pepper flavoring.

Also, sriracha is overrated.

king buzzo
09-01-2015, 11:12 PM
yeah dude in case you didn't know taco bell is feeding you dog shit and Styrofoam

Rararboker
09-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Yeah the meat comes dehydrated and in a plastic bag. They cook it all at once, plastic covering and all. They claim it doesn't affect anything.

Yuck.

Pokesan
09-01-2015, 11:54 PM
taco bell owns stop being a baby

Caladbolg
09-01-2015, 11:59 PM
taco bell owns stop being a baby

Ahh the mating call of diabetes.

Psionide
09-02-2015, 12:24 AM
You mean fast food isn't healthy? Wow thanks for letting me know.

Pokesan
09-02-2015, 12:25 AM
Is their sauce hot yet? I can't eat there anymore due to a food allergy that manifested in my early 20's but the last time I did, fire sauce was basically ketchup with pepper flavoring.

oh man check out this guy. he can really tolerate spicy things! give him a prize for being the manliest motherfucker in the galaxy

jarshale
09-02-2015, 04:59 AM

Sriracha is delicious you goddamn heathen.

ClubnRed
09-02-2015, 07:45 AM
He never said it wasn't delicious, he just implyed it was overrated.

maskedmelon
09-02-2015, 09:10 AM
If you are looking to add spice to your life, go jolokia or go home.

^^

joppykid
09-02-2015, 10:04 AM
what the fuck did you just say to me

LMFAO hahaha

Caladbolg
09-02-2015, 12:01 PM
oh man check out this guy. he can really tolerate spicy things! give him a prize for being the manliest motherfucker in the galaxy

Why are you always so upset?

It's pretty good, but it's mostly just a meme.

He never said it wasn't delicious, he just implyed it was overrated.

^

If you are looking to add spice to your life, go jolokia or go home.

^^
You should try this stuff. It's like a spiritual experience.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gzb1JfWeL._AC_UL320_SR206,320_.jpg

Orruar
09-02-2015, 06:58 PM
You should try this stuff. It's like a spiritual experience.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gzb1JfWeL._AC_UL320_SR206,320_.jpg

Where do you buy that stuff? Just online?

And Taco Bell is fucking nasty. Homemade tacos/burritos/nachos take like 10 minutes to prepare, cost less, taste way better, and won't give you the shits for 3 days. Who the fuck still eats at Taco Bell in 2015?

Psionide
09-02-2015, 10:34 PM
I've seen Mrs. Renfros in Christmas Tree Shop.

quido
09-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Hot sauce is for tacos/etc that suck.

Itap
09-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Hot sauce is for tacos/etc that suck.

Tartar sauce only, amirite?

quido
09-02-2015, 11:04 PM
and American Cheese

http://blowmy900.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/quadfiletofish1.jpg

Swish
09-02-2015, 11:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wnxdIkP.gif

Pokesan
09-03-2015, 12:42 AM

And Taco Bell is fucking nasty. Homemade tacos/burritos/nachos take like 10 minutes to prepare, cost less, taste way better, and won't give you the shits for 3 days. Who the fuck still eats at Taco Bell in 2015?

people who go to taco bell don't go there for authentic mexican cuisine you nimrod

we just like taco bell. nothing wrong with it ;)

Orruar
09-03-2015, 09:20 AM
people who go to taco bell don't go there for authentic mexican cuisine you nimrod

we just like taco bell. nothing wrong with it ;)

Where did I say anything about authentic Mexican cuisine? You eat at Taco Bell and you have poor reading comprehension. Gonna go out on a limb here and guess you like Taco Bell because you don't feel so weird when everyone is using EBT too?

myriverse
09-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Too sweet.

Talk about ketchup with flavourings. That comes close.

Caladbolg
09-03-2015, 11:01 AM

I found it at a place called Foods of all Nations. Not sure if it's a chain thing or just local.

Pokesan
09-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Where did I say anything about authentic Mexican cuisine? You eat at Taco Bell and you have poor reading comprehension. Gonna go out on a limb here and guess you like Taco Bell because you don't feel so weird when everyone is using EBT too?

You compared taco bell to homemade. That is not what people want when they purchase taco bell. Not everything has to be locally source whole grain organic white people nonsense. I hope you understand my point now.

Orruar
09-03-2015, 12:54 PM
You compared taco bell to homemade. That is not what people want when they purchase taco bell. Not everything has to be locally source whole grain organic white people nonsense. I hope you understand my point now.

You can make homemade with whatever ingredients you want. It doesn't have to be "whole grain organize white people nonsense". One would think you would prefer at least one set of ingredients you can purchase at a store above the coagulated rat semen and decade old diesel engine grease that is served at Taco Bell.

B4EQWASCOOL
09-03-2015, 12:59 PM
TIL: eating healthy is white people nonsense. Glad I'm white then?

Fattymcfatfats

Pokesan
09-03-2015, 01:05 PM
white people nonsense is getting super upset that other people enjoy different food than you. as if you are the objective scale of what tastes nice or not.

Caladbolg
09-03-2015, 01:19 PM
white people nonsense is getting super upset that other people enjoy different food than you. as if you are the objective scale of what tastes nice or not.

Racist comment, mods please ban this racist.

Also, home made tacos and such aren't even close to actual mexican food. Having worked with some fellows from mexico, I can tell you that their tacos are quite different from what people make at home.

Swish
09-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Racist comment, mods please ban this racist.

Can you be racist against whites? History so far says you get away with it.

Pokesan
09-03-2015, 01:50 PM

I'm white so I'm allowed to say that

to answer your question though - no, a majority cannot be persecuted or disenfranchised in any meaningful way

Orruar
09-03-2015, 06:14 PM

to answer your question though - no, a majority cannot be persecuted or disenfranchised in any meaningful way

South Africa? Blacks are 80% of the population and yet they still implement the most extreme affirmative action programs since whites are over-represented in all skilled trades.

Fame
09-03-2015, 06:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Pb7fd.png

Patriam1066
09-03-2015, 07:12 PM

Viktor Orban 2016

Caladbolg
09-03-2015, 07:25 PM

That's pretty racist. You're basically saying that whites are superior, and inferior races cannot be racist.

Also

disenfranchised

Last time i checked, Obama (that's our black president btw) got 95% of the black vote in 2008, and 93% of the black vote in 2012. Not sure why you think they're disenfranchised. They can vote, racist.

And whites can be racist towards whites. Look at liberals.

Swish
09-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Last time i checked, Obama (that's our black president btw) got 95% of the black vote in 2008, and 93% of the black vote in 2012. Not sure why you think they're disenfranchised. They can vote, racist.

Best way to secure a 2nd term... make the opponent weak.

Mitt Romney wasn't electable, and neither was John Kerry before that.

Same shit in the UK. Everyone hates David Cameron...everyone, but Ed Miliband was a bad Labour leader and most Labour voters knew that. So we got a 2nd David Cameron led government...great. As British politics goes, I think he's the weakest leader we've had in a long long time :/

Caladbolg
09-03-2015, 08:42 PM

Or a first term. The republicans have a bunch of anti abortion christian terrorists, a neurosurgeon who has no idea what he's doing in politics, Donald Trump, and Christ Christie.

If that's ignored, Hillary will get it simply because she's a woman and it would somehow be sexist to not vote for her. Kind of how Obama got into office the first time.

Though I must say.. If Trump actually takes Hulk Hogan as his running partner, I'm voting for them just to see what happens.

http://www.midniteticket.com/sites/default/files/styles/news_page_header/public/camacho-election-2012-idiocracy.jpg

jarshale
09-03-2015, 08:53 PM
I dunno what I expected coming into this thread but somehow a racism discussion makes sense.

Caladbolg
09-03-2015, 09:03 PM
Yeah, that pokemon kid is pretty racist. Always angry, too. Life's a lot easier when you aren't perpetually mad.

Sirban
09-03-2015, 09:40 PM
I like taco bell

Got sick of sriracha

Diablo sause is def as hot or maybe a dash hotter than sriracha

Also, taco bell ghost pepper dardevil thing is fucking blow your guts out the next day hot

Big_Japan
09-03-2015, 10:06 PM
never having eaten taco bell in my life is a thing i am proud of

Caladbolg
09-04-2015, 12:13 AM

I doubt the metric tons of mochi and pocky are any healthier though.

Pokesan
09-04-2015, 12:53 AM
That's pretty racist. You're basically saying that whites are superior, and inferior races cannot be racist.

Also

And whites can be racist towards whites. Look at liberals.

I do not think any of this is a useful definition of racism, though it is a pretty creative strawman. I applaud your efforts, you dishonest knave.

katrik
09-04-2015, 12:55 AM

That's why you're so mean on the boards. Enjoy your short life and have some tacos!

Pokesan
09-04-2015, 12:56 AM

Mitt Romney wasn't electable, and neither was John Kerry before that.

Same shit in the UK. Everyone hates David Cameron...everyone, but Ed Miliband was a bad Labour leader and most Labour voters knew that. So we got a 2nd David Cameron led government...great. As British politics goes, I think he's the weakest leader we've had in a long long time :/

Voted for Bush in 2004 because of how terrible Kerry was. Got yelled at by my friends and fam lol

Caladbolg
09-04-2015, 01:22 AM
I do not think any of this is a useful definition of racism, though it is a pretty creative strawman. I applaud your efforts, you dishonest knave.

I didn't try to define racism, but definitions aren't up for debate. Your definition is not in line with what racism is. Perhaps if you were less racist you'd understand that.

Pokesan
09-04-2015, 01:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx56Bj7zgco&t=17s

maskedmelon
09-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Never liked tacobell, especially their lettuce and tortillas... Tasted funny... That being said, I was fleetingly a big fan of the gordita and it's more delicious, less healthy heir the chalupa.

Slave35
09-06-2015, 06:47 AM
Voted for Bush in 2004

this is why we can't have nice things

myriverse
09-06-2015, 08:03 AM
Our situation is very superior by fact of our majority.

Being able to vote has fuck all to do with being disenfranchised.

Orruar
09-06-2015, 09:53 AM
Our situation is very superior by fact of our majority

The politics of South Africa destroy that entire line of thinking. Even a majority can claim to be the oppressed ones.