PDA

View Full Version : TOFS 4th Floor

Osyruz
08-25-2015, 06:28 PM
So, on the Tower of Frozen Shadow's (TOFS) 4th floor, has really bad pathing. Mobs walk directly through the walls,(and I'm not talking about the 1 way fake walls either) they should follow the walk way of the maze, but in certain areas, the roaming oozes and mummies will just walk into the walls and disappear, just to agro you when you are near. This can be very dangerous, considering that the TOFS keys are not soul bound yet, and if you die up there, you WILL NEED to either have your corpse summoned, be lucky and find someone with a key to let you up, or if those 2 fail, you have to re-key yourself, naked, in order to get your corpse back.

Ranndom
08-27-2015, 08:50 AM
So, on the Tower of Frozen Shadow's (TOFS) 4th floor, has really bad pathing. Mobs walk directly through the walls,(and I'm not talking about the 1 way fake walls either) they should follow the walk way of the maze, but in certain areas, the roaming oozes and mummies will just walk into the walls and disappear, just to agro you when you are near. This can be very dangerous, considering that the TOFS keys are not soul bound yet, and if you die up there, you WILL NEED to either have your corpse summoned, be lucky and find someone with a key to let you up, or if those 2 fail, you have to re-key yourself, naked, in order to get your corpse back.

And you have 7 days to do so! Go go go!

Osyruz
08-27-2015, 10:26 PM
And you have 7 days to do so! Go go go!

I have 7 days to do what? I play my necro in there, IF I die, I can just summon my shit. Not sure if you even read what I said, you quoted it though, but yeah, mobs jumping out of/ walking directly into walls shouldn't be happening. You could do something more useful with your time then trolling a bug report.