PDA

View Full Version : What to do as a necro/enc duo 45+?

oppykm
08-21-2015, 06:08 AM
Hello! My friend and I have finally reached the later levels of the game and are looking for things to do as a duo. We have never experienced the higher end content of kunark (or velious) so we are looking for suggestions on dungeons to check out, quests to do, etc as a duo. Anyone have any suggestions or favorite memories in some places that we should check out?

Fyi we are currently a 50 NEC and 44 ENC.

Bboboo
08-21-2015, 06:15 AM
City of Mist

Waedawen
08-21-2015, 06:17 AM
Lower Guk

captnamazing
08-21-2015, 06:30 AM
lower guk is fucking dankerino
com too

Glasken
08-21-2015, 06:55 AM
50 Nec can solo Frenzy spawn. The both of you should be able to do frenzy/AM without issue. At 52 move to ghoul lord or king camps.

Thats if you want to stay underground away form things, otherwise hit up velious. All the cool kids are doing it...

Messie
08-21-2015, 07:07 AM
50 Nec can solo Frenzy spawn. The both of you should be able to do frenzy/AM without issue. At 52 move to ghoul lord or king camps.

Thats if you want to stay underground away form things, otherwise hit up velious. All the cool kids are doing it...

If you wish to have the potential to make cash in a market that has prices crashing fast as more and more items are farmed, go to velious. If you wish to work on faction for important items late game, go to velious.

If you want to get exp, low contested camps, and challenging pulls/breaking camps, go to kunark or old world.

Old World - Lguk is great around frenzy but the exp isnt amazing. lord area is very good. Enchant two dars and go to town. CoM MOAT is amazing and easy, also. HS basement 52+. Go to Kaesora together, get the dagger off of Xalgoz, and both look for a jade chodikai prod in EC. that's HS key requirements. Also, seb 55+ !

Enjoy! hope it helps.

Shweet
08-21-2015, 01:48 PM
Go to moat in city of mist, there are some oddities about the pathing there that are easy to use in your favor. Your pet never will have the opportunity to get near you guys, so using the enc as a puller is a possibility. Once I got comfy with pulling it, and especially with a nec charm pet too, I would load my Mesmerization spell and just mow through packs of 4-5 at a time.

After you are finished with moat, just move upstairs via temple and continue to reap the glorious xp train.

Pyrocat
08-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Droga

blondeattk
08-21-2015, 05:02 PM
howl stones, pull the mobs underneath zonein to the safe spot....

should find mobs are similar to com castle skellies.

if you find a 45+ monk and a 51 shm you could try north wing, but it will be scary. You have summon corpse tho right?

webrunner5
08-21-2015, 05:11 PM
Go to moat in city of mist, there are some oddities about the pathing there that are easy to use in your favor. Your pet never will have the opportunity to get near you guys, so using the enc as a puller is a possibility. Once I got comfy with pulling it, and especially with a nec charm pet too, I would load my Mesmerization spell and just mow through packs of 4-5 at a time.

After you are finished with moat, just move upstairs via temple and continue to reap the glorious xp train.

This. :D

blondeattk
08-22-2015, 12:46 AM
I get why folk are sugesting com as it can be rich vein of exp, however the OP didnt mention they were looking for that...."We have never experienced the higher end content of kunark (or velious)" com is a bit of a mid level zone.

So put yer brainz in gear and suggest something more exotic!

Perhaps in velious you could try doing some sentient armour pulls? (wakening lands)/ should be comfortable for you.

There is stuff you can kite in cob scar, but it would be slow and bit dull. much of the vel content beyond CS is mid 50s stuff. Prob best to avoid fighting in skyshrine, due to faction issues; unless youve decided to go giant!

Personally i would recomend avoiding sebilis, but some pepole luv it. Personal taste on this one! Could do some fear kiting in skyfire, but theres alot of raomers there; makes it complicated or fun, depending on how you see it!

Droga could be worth it for pp...not much mob variety in there! again Karnors is a bit of a marmite zone.....plenty of undead to play with! velks is the karnors of velious tbh....some folk seem to adore it, try it and find out!