PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Bard Quest BP Click

Javacup
08-15-2015, 08:59 PM
All of the Bard BP's have Selo's Song of Travel click on them. However it is not affected by epic/instrument mod and moves about as fast as sow.

Might be a bug, might be intended. I have no idea.

GradnerLives
08-17-2015, 05:11 PM
As far as I know this is actually working as intended.

From Allakhazam's (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=5648) Comment section:

Also, the effect is not as fast as the regular song when played with a drum, even if you use a drum when clicking, the speed is same as without a drum (about sow speed.) Can be useful in a few situations though. Overall, this is one of the best BPs in game for bards.

AFAIK, should be the effect appropriate for your lvl. Similar to the click on a Breath of Harmony or the Chant of Battle proc on the Harmonic Spear (both are unbonused).

Another interesting tidbit from Alla's comments tho:

The effect Rocks man ... you can team buff and not worry about people leaving the range of the song or of people lagging when traveling with you which can cause them to fall to their deaths. This is great to get people pass Kael with ease. So many times does 1 person in the whole team leave my range and gets there *** kicked !!!

Does it currently persist indoors if casted outside before zoning in? If not, it should.