PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous poll for Empire members: Have you gotten a piece of Velious raid loot?

HarrisonDeliSlicer
08-13-2015, 11:31 PM
I know CHuckslaw been talking to me in private that he hasn't gotten a taste of velious loot and he's pissed, just wondering if any other Empire members haven't gotten a taste yet either. This poll is anonymous so please feel free to share your feelings openly.

fiegi 8.0
08-13-2015, 11:38 PM
I know CHuckslaw been talking to me in private that he hasn't gotten a taste of velious loot and he's pissed, just wondering if any other Empire members haven't gotten a taste yet either. This poll is anonymous so please feel free to share your feelings openly.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/10/jb.gif

HarrisonDeliSlicer
08-13-2015, 11:43 PM
https://blackwaterdog.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/lakers7.jpg?w=610

SamwiseRed
08-13-2015, 11:44 PM
if chuck aint bis by next week. heads will roll. i will call in favors.

Drakaris
08-13-2015, 11:52 PM
hahaha nice troll... poll aint anon...

Smedy
08-14-2015, 01:48 AM
these fucks getting fed helm of the crawler while the aimchat core is looting all the real goods

if you're in empire you already displayed a incredible low T count and lack of balls so the odds of you disbanding is zero to none

a well tailored strategy by the beta men of aimchat, i salute them for their elfquest progressions

Malevz
08-14-2015, 12:08 PM
transparent trolling attempts are transparent.

Heebo
08-14-2015, 12:14 PM
I deleted my /assist Gongshow and /assist Colgate hotkeys. Replaced them with /gu grats Gongshow and /gu grats Colgate hotkeys.

Much more useful in Velious.

Uuruk
08-14-2015, 12:19 PM
I don't think anyone's upset that our tanks pullers and main pvp assists are getting first loots.

grannock
08-14-2015, 12:19 PM
Where is the option, im saving all my fake dkp for vulak loot?

Zalaerian
08-14-2015, 12:52 PM
Voted yes, member of aimchat

Kind regards,

GradnerLives
08-14-2015, 12:59 PM
pras the duke

Malevz
08-14-2015, 01:11 PM
Do pictures of Gongshows colon count as loot?

billhollins
08-14-2015, 02:29 PM

Atomic cringed

Xaanka
08-14-2015, 02:45 PM
gratz uuruk on forum ban

seeya later hammertime

lol uuruk is banned but that won't stop him from being signed onto the forums. don't worry he'll re-reg in an hour or two. he can't stay away.

HarrisonDeliSlicer
08-14-2015, 03:22 PM
I don't think anyone's upset that our tanks pullers and main pvp assists are getting first loots.

Banned

DRAGONBAIT
08-14-2015, 08:48 PM

that thing about gearing up the core saying that this is better for the guild. bullshit, rps and end of the story, this loot council stuff is just lame, the core will play more, the core will loot more anyway, what the hell, u really need this guild progression thing when competing against anyone? hahahahaa i dont get how peolpe get into this. warmbody to gear up 4 year old vets who are sick with this game

AzzarTheGod
08-15-2015, 12:38 AM

/thread

Failure to gear tanks and main monks would be criminal in a serious raiding guild.

HarrisonDeliSlicer
08-15-2015, 12:49 AM
/thread

Failure to gear tanks and main monks would be criminal in a serious raiding guild.

"serious raiding guild", raiding 15 year old content with 100+ zerglings. Almost nothing left alive in Velious after 1 week.

Such a hard game, so serious!!!!

SamwiseRed
08-15-2015, 01:00 AM
its serious business when its the only thing in your life that matters.

dont hate. society is better with them here than anywhere else.

iruinedyourday
08-15-2015, 01:24 AM
Best strat is to gear up the Druids first.

AzzarTheGod
08-15-2015, 01:44 AM
dont hate. society is better with them here than anywhere else.

Imagine if red99'ers worked anywhere, any regular job that required any type of normal social interaction.

No matter how normal the red99'er is, there's still major problems even with our creme of the crop cool and normal ones. Predominantly, antisocial tendencies stemming from a sense of entitlement to be accepted, and then the subsequent bitterness at not being able to play football and go to the normal parties and have normal friends to experience young adulthood with.

That is just scratching the surface. I remember Howard Stern suggested that Artie Lange take more prescription medication that he used to keep himself off heroin because his attitude sucked so badly one morning in the studio. And I get it now, some people might just belong on substances to be even remotely tolerable for something as simple as ordering food off of a menu at Applebee's. That is really sad.

tldr; if you really think about it, red99'ers working any type of basic job whether its McDonalds, XBOX Live customer service, or even UPS--they will still find a way to be skeevy and unpleasant and ruin someone elses day or be a general buzzkill if it requires full sentences and service with a smile.

iruinedyourday
08-15-2015, 02:35 AM
Imagine if red99'ers worked anywhere, any regular job that required any type of normal social interaction.

No matter how normal the red99'er is, there's still major problems even with our creme of the crop cool and normal ones. Predominantly, antisocial tendencies stemming from a sense of entitlement to be accepted, and then the subsequent bitterness at not being able to play football and go to the normal parties and have normal friends to experience young adulthood with.

That is just scratching the surface. I remember Howard Stern suggested that Artie Lange take more prescription medication that he used to keep himself off heroin because his attitude sucked so badly one morning in the studio. And I get it now, some people might just belong on substances to be even remotely tolerable for something as simple as ordering food off of a menu at Applebee's. That is really sad.

tldr; if you really think about it, red99'ers working any type of basic job whether its McDonalds, XBOX Live customer service, or even UPS--they will still find a way to be skeevy and unpleasant and ruin someone elses day or be a general buzzkill if it requires full sentences and service with a smile.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/166175989-talk-show-host-and-comedian-ellen-degeneres-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qe9erghLF2BTE5%2FWcsTw2lQ5cb BVm2vB8eEGyhOEPWbXn0V5Gz8PhdWpDRdSByvJ2O8xe52BLFU3 hAd1dN8WaaQ%3D

AzzarTheGod
08-15-2015, 03:32 PM
I knew this clerk at a local 7/11 that is an example of what I'm talking about.

He would awkwardly browbeat the customers behind his coke-bottle thick glasses and overgrown neckbeard on his 400lb 6'4 frame. And if you didn't kiss the sperglord ring and cower with a frown on your face at all times, then you would incur his wrath in the form of a personal attack by way of some snide smart ass observation.

I set down some chips, and leaned back to ask my friend to give me more bags of chips and a frozen pizza while laughing a little bit at some random funny in the moment. Not all out disruptive laughing mind you, just smiling a bit with a tone of laughter/happiness. I am not an obnoxious person and grew up in small private schools my entire life. Point being, I would never make a scene as I have been taught conservative christian values. I was guilty of nothing more than being in a decent mood at the time I happened to be in the clerks presence.

Well the clerk took it upon himself to squint his eyes at me and scrunched his face up saying "Are you sure that you are from this planet?" while cocking his head to the side and pausing, not ringing anything up. Ever the good sport, I said, "I'm trying to be" with a chuckle. And he slowly shook his nerd head and said "No...no..."

What a loser I hope he lost all his jobs for accosting customers and plays Rogean's emulator for the rest of his life.

AzzarTheGod
08-15-2015, 07:27 PM
TLDR on everything you post mr 0 posts

They call me lord of the dunks. I have been around the PvP community for a very long time. Longer than yourself tomatoking.

I chose not to have a post count and I can tell it has rustled some nerds feathers.

Koota
08-15-2015, 11:47 PM
Nice vote from Rogean