PDA

View Full Version : Infowars.

Ranndom
08-11-2015, 04:44 PM
Infowars labeled a lunatic conspiracy website by the cowards from MSNBC after their "Oath keepers hired by journalists" story backfires in their face. Its hilarious seeing how much the "all powerful" MSM cowers when in the presence of Firearms and Infowars

Swish
08-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Mainstream journalists are the biggest scumbags in the modern world (just ahead of used car salesmen). They know that what is put in front of them is often half truths with selective important information held back but they'll read it out anyway and pretend that they're great.

I don't like Alex Jones very much, but bless the internet for having some alternative media we can choose to look at instead of the alphabet networks.

Ranndom
08-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Mainstream journalists are the biggest scumbags in the modern world (just ahead of used car salesmen). They know that what is put in front of them is often half truths with selective important information held back but they'll read it out anyway and pretend that they're great.

I don't like Alex Jones very much, but bless the internet for having some alternative media we can choose to look at instead of the alphabet networks.

Jones is entertaining. Couple things we dont agree on, as im not religious in the slightest. But at the very least its a great source of information via articles.
Just now, MSNBC is now oathkeepers again...Something they can only do. Funny how Oathkeepers are being labeled racist for protecting black businesses. None of those protected last night were robbed, btw. However the Keepers were harassed by morons aka easy targets, constantly.
Edit: Now theyre bitching about protestors not protecting businesses, but criminalizing oath keepers for doing such

Pokesan
08-11-2015, 05:06 PM
i think infowars is great...

for housebreaking puppies!!

Ranndom
08-11-2015, 05:30 PM
New footage from ferguson shows the kid shot by police 2 days ago was returning fire to whoever shot first, not starting the firefight.

Big_Japan
08-11-2015, 05:58 PM
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously tho, if you watch this altmed peddling charlatan you are more lost than the average person watching FNC.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-11-2015, 06:13 PM
New media approved footage from ferguson shows the kid shot by police 2 days ago was returning fire to whoever shot first, not starting the firefight.

Fixed.

Oleris
08-11-2015, 07:42 PM
jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Ranndom
08-12-2015, 12:05 PM
jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

But thermite can...Its funny how most dust samples contained thermite, but all the results were "scrubbed" and shoved under the rug.
"Naw we want you to focus on the tragedy and dead people, ignore the science!"

blondeattk
10-05-2015, 05:07 PM
I prefer this site, cos they dont spread as much disinformation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-5e72fuAb0

also they have funky hair...