PDA

View Full Version : Spell timer alternatives (looking for pro-tips)

Gustoo
08-10-2015, 10:04 PM
On live I was a ranger and dumb and never really kept myself buffed, so never cared about what they were up to besides refreshing SOW all the time.

On this server I've been a cleric and I keep myself fully buffed at all times because I am a professional.

I haven't played since the patch changes were implemented, does anyone have any professional ways of keeping track of buff timers besides just looking at the clock?

O ookay it was discussed here my bad http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205765

DRAGONBAIT
08-13-2015, 04:16 AM
because I am a professional.

wow, gotta remember you my friend, this is not csgo where u can get a salary, this is everquest, 15 yeard old sim where there are no PROFESIONALS involved, but keep trying bro, u in empire? those are the real profesionals, look at theyre tov raids.

on another note, know ur timers and spam /time or look at the clock, or count minutes with ur mind, thats my PRO tip cos i do live from everquest bro. regards

Smedy
08-13-2015, 04:26 AM
i have an eggclock set for 5 minutes and when it rings i drop everything i'm doing to rebuff -- proferssional elfquester 1999

B4EQWASCOOL
08-13-2015, 05:06 AM
Buffs are for cheaters only.

Not worth buying.

Gustoo
08-13-2015, 06:43 AM
Dragonbait yeah I'm sorry I don't make a living from playing eq because rmt is still against the rules and I would never live stream because of dr. Patient confidentiality.

I'm a professional in the sense that I wear black tactical cargo pants and tactical shirt along with a black tactical hat and danner tacti-cal california tactical boots whenever I play to make sure that I am totally prepared for any situation or scenario that may develop while questing in norrath.

I just bought 8 egg timers at safeway and everything is rock solid. Spray painted them black.

Thanks for the good tips guys.

DRAGONBAIT
08-13-2015, 07:21 AM
I'm a professional in the sense that I wear black tactical cargo pants and tactical shirt along with a black tactical hat and danner tacti-cal california tactical boots whenever I play to make sure that I am totally prepared for any situation or scenario that may develop while questing in norrath.

ok you got me, cant fight against that lvl of inmersion, reminds me of these guys who play driving sims at theyre homes with the helm and gaunts on. Theyre always faster.

pd: thanks for the laughs, honestly. : )

Casey VII
08-13-2015, 02:56 PM
I use software called eggtimer plus if I need to time a spawn or an important buff

hammbone
08-13-2015, 04:16 PM
I use software called eggtimer plus if I need to time a spawn or an important buff

confirmed using third party software