PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Died looting my corpse, now it says someone else is looting it.

Scrime
10-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Died to the rampaging Fippy in N. Qeynos, went back and started to loot my corpse, halfway through he killed me again. Now when I go back and try to loot it, it says I can't because someone else is already looting it.

President
10-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Died to the rampaging Fippy in N. Qeynos, went back and started to loot my corpse, halfway through he killed me again. Now when I go back and try to loot it, it says I can't because someone else is already looting it.

Maybe try logging out and/or zoning.

Until they are able to fix the guards its nearly impossible for a newbie to make it in N Qeynos right now if they can't kill Fippy. If you can (and don't want to vendor) try staying to the right while you fight. Even running back to vendor caused a few deaths to my friends.

Might be worth going to Erudin for some fighting its fixed.

Last night he would randomly run through a wall even in the city part of N Qeynos and attack out of nowhere well past the guards/gate.

Tirooph
10-22-2009, 04:09 PM
just loot the first corpse, then the one you were looting before you died

Villide
10-22-2009, 04:25 PM
This is clearly Fippy's revenge for the millions of deaths he's suffered over the last decade.

Scrime
10-22-2009, 04:35 PM
I'm not at all concerned with actually getting the stuff back from my corpse, it was a brand new level one. I just wanted to report the issue so that the devs would be aware.