PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: mobs either double attacking or duel wielding too early?

Jimjam
08-09-2015, 04:50 PM
I rolled a new warrior and am around level 12.

For some reason a lot of blue con mobs seem to be able to either double attack or duel wield and are putting out 2 attacks per round a considerable amount of the time.

My initial reaction was along the lines of 'oh, perhaps these mobs are monks?', but after further investigation I've seen the mobs bashing as well as double attacking, so that throws that idea out the table.

Seems to be level 11 warrior mobs are the culprits.

I'm pretty sure they shouldn't be doing 2 hits (in addition to their kick/bash attack) per round at least until warriors are able to swing twice, if not later? Anyone able to shine some light on this?

Jimjam
08-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Further research, its not just lvl 11s. I had a large skeleton in befallen that con green swing twice every round against me.

hyrus57
10-06-2015, 05:46 AM
My level 4 and 8 enchanter pet has been consistently getting in extra attacks on swing. It seems to happen once in a fight every 4-6 fights. It is NOT bash or kick and can hit for full damage. I had my own pet hit for max (12) twice in one round. a lion in the east commons has attacked twice in a swing, i've seen orcs in crushbone and greater faydark doing it as well. I'm inclined to say that everything has a super low chance to hit twice.