PDA

View Full Version : WTS shaman epic MQ (tear or tear + kill) && pegasus feather cloaks

eisley
08-09-2015, 03:45 AM
for 14k i will hand a tear in to rak'ashiir. its up to you to spawn him and kill him.

for 28k i will spawn, hand tear, and kill rak'ashiir for you. all you do is come along and loot the scale. this is the entirety of the shaman epic MINUS truespirit faction:

this quest requires MAX WARMLY true spirit faction in order to hand in the scale to receive the epic. you can loot the scale before being ally, though, just cannot do the final turn-in. this part is your responsibility.

--------------

I also still sell Pegasus Feather Cloaks, for 12k each now. The price bump is because, simply put, I'm really burned out on Quillmane and it's harder to get people to come along and help with the farm now that Velious is out, meaning I have to bribe them more. But if you want one, I can get you one. I have farmed many. I guarantee nothing but that I am very experienced at this, and you WILL get a cloak, that session, as fast as I can make it happen. I do offer discounts for multiple cloaks AND for bringing along your own helpers (people to sit at a spawn and kill a pony if it appears magically in front of their faces). Inquire within. Include character names to reach you ingame.

eisley
08-10-2015, 12:54 AM
did a couple tears. couple tears left.

eisley
09-09-2015, 09:59 AM
doing cloaks for 10k right now, pm if interest

Gamaliel
09-27-2015, 12:24 PM
I'm interested in the 28k version please.
Please PM me or contact Blaaque in game.