PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Seaworthy planking / the pirate ship / bfg

Aikido
08-07-2015, 04:46 PM
I have been looking all over iceclad for this seaworthy planking on RED (after the zone rebooted around the 3rd or 4th of August) spent over 6 hours with bard speed looking on every island and under, going scuba diving and checking every inch of the zone around 4 times and still found no plank, I have asked the server in ooc and my guild if anyone has found a plank after the zone rebooted and got no answer, no one has found it, I heard rumors of it being bugged and people chain looting the planks and suicide to keep several corpses with a plank on each, and I have seen many corpses named phobia and seaworthy and other names on the islands, it seems that this item is either bugged or GMs might be fixing it atm, BUT none of the GMs has replied or confirmed anything, I really hope that they haven't removed it after one day of Velious release.

If anyone has looted a plank on red after the 4th of August please let me know

And could a GM please comment on this and confirm if it's being fixed or what's going on

Thanks

Aikido
08-08-2015, 07:35 AM

Lasher
08-08-2015, 07:55 AM
I ran and checked and could not find any but I did find an island in the middle of nowhere with what looked like to be about 30 naked corpses. I am guessing all with planks. Rumor is that planks were spawning like ever few secs and stopped.

I have a feeling Nilbog wrote a script for planks to spawn semi rarely in random spots until that number hits a threshold but something got messed up and it ended up spawning in one spot over and over on a quick

maximum
08-08-2015, 09:50 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203370

Aikido
08-08-2015, 11:27 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203370

Look at the date on that, he wrote that in beta before velly release.
I'm looking for someone who found a plank after the 3rd when the zone got rebooted, seems like they were gone after that... still no confirmation on anything from the GMs :confused::confused: