PDA

View Full Version : Zlandicar Spawn Time

heartbrand
08-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Zlandicar appears as though it should be a 3 day spawn, source: LoS site where you see constant Zlandicar kills within 3 days of each other and no patch in between as well as:

RE: only seen
#Jun 19 2001 at 11:17 PMRating: Default
Anonymous
Anonymous
LOL. Sorry to laugh, but you must be mistaken with another mob. Zlandicar spawns every 3~ days or so. You CAN camp him (not quite in the sense of sitting in Old Sebilis waiting for Chef to pop or something) but it's not like you walk into DN and shout '/shout 51 warrior LFG Zlandicar group' thx~ and expect to get it. Maybe I misunderstood what you meant by 'camping' him but it just sounded funny the way your wrote it =P

Aalweina Preidum
60 Heirophant
The Mystical Order
Fennin Ro

also

I have one, LOTS of info here on it.
#Apr 12 2001 at 11:00 PMRating: Default
Anonymous
Anonymous
Yeah, it's real, an awesome necro item, still pretty good as a magician and wizard item. Although, im sure an enchanter would take one of these and make up for the charisma in another slot any day. The regeneration makes my necromancer regenerate at 12hp per tick (not bad) and the stats.... well they are incredible. Zlandicar always drops the heart, so it isn't too uncommon, it has the appearance of a velium falchion (odd i know) and Zlandicar's spawn time is about 3 days, give or take 8 hours. He's deep in the Dragon Necropolis past alot of ratmen and across a river behind a water fall. To access the necropolis you must past through Siren's Grotto (not fun w/o succor) and then continue through the Western wastes (also very dangerous) then you will come upon 4 pillars with arched lightning. Just click on a pillar and you will zone in, after zoning in it's the same to get back out. At entrance you are "relatively" safe with only a few big 46+ phase spiders spawned around (about 100ft away). The real danger however is that traps are in this dungeon that will spawn like 10 level 40 beetles or a Dragon construct (about level 55, not too rough though) among other various creatures. well.... Goodluck! =P