PDA

View Full Version : SO...

DRAGONBAIT
08-06-2015, 04:58 AM
So nihilum is gone, but i come back to mess around and see hows the server and im glad to see pop increases but....i see colgate and all those guys who raged against the dominance of nihilum, speaking about limited sized guilds and about the awesomeness of pvp and not being interested in pixels but.... EMPIRE? what? 80 man active raid guild in a 300 pop server and still recruiting?

Goood, now i understand why some people never accept a duel.

It smells pussy tbh.

minakto
08-06-2015, 05:21 AM
How big would you like the guild to be? Exactly enough to do raid content? If its a saturday and more people log on should leadership tell its members " Sorry some guy on forums named Dragonbait said you cant play with us because we can only bring 60 to Vulak and you and a few others make it 72 "

bolo
08-06-2015, 06:16 AM
How big would you like the guild to be? Exactly enough to do raid content? If its a saturday and more people log on should leadership tell its members " Sorry some guy on forums named Dragonbait said you cant play with us because we can only bring 60 to Vulak and you and a few others make it 72 "

How about you form 2 or 3 raids and own everything uncontested?
Viva la resistencia! :cool:
Dragonbait you were spanish right? Send me a pm...

minakto
08-06-2015, 06:25 AM
Theres plenty of people to form guilds. Empire had number in 70s for ntov while there was over 300 people online. The lack of other guilds also comes down to lack of leadership

Farzo
08-06-2015, 07:16 AM
Theres plenty of people to form guilds. Empire had number in 70s for ntov while there was over 300 people online. The lack of other guilds also comes down to lack of leadership

This.

Was about 250 people online on outside of what was present @ the NTOV raid today.

Leadership really is the problem:

Vapo - doesn't want to lead/missed out on his chance to make a guild after nilly break.

Jibeken - unstable

Lite - pro rmter/boxer seems 2 fuck everything up with blaytant rmt.

Nizzar - gone.

Honestly why fresh was the best guild outside of empire; that guild was doing things till they decided to plung in to GG and subsequent melt down.

Efwan
08-06-2015, 07:41 AM
This.

Was about 250 people online on outside of what was present @ the NTOV raid today.

Leadership really is the problem:

Vapo - doesn't want to lead/missed out on his chance to make a guild after nilly break.

Jibeken - unstable

Lite - pro rmter/boxer seems 2 fuck everything up with blaytant rmt.

Nizzar - gone.

Honestly why fresh was the best guild outside of empire; that guild was doing things till they decided to plung in to GG and subsequent melt down.

Lol.

Pikrib
08-06-2015, 08:03 AM
So nihilum is gone, but i come back to mess around and see hows the server and im glad to see pop increases but....i see colgate and all those guys who raged against the dominance of nihilum, speaking about limited sized guilds and about the awesomeness of pvp and not being interested in pixels but.... EMPIRE? what? 80 man active raid guild in a 300 pop server and still recruiting?

It smells pussy tbh.

You need to include alt guilds and people not at the raids farming stuff in other zones while still being in empire. It's way more than 80 people. Then they usually come to the forums whining about no mass pvp.

heartbrand
08-06-2015, 08:05 AM
It's not really leadership, although it plays a part, it's that just about anyone who is a hardcore player is in Empire. There just aren't enough hardcore players outside of Empire to make a second Velious raiding guild.

Pikrib
08-06-2015, 08:09 AM
It's not really leadership, although it plays a part, it's that just about anyone who is a hardcore player is in Empire. There just aren't enough hardcore players outside of Empire to make a second Velious raiding guild.

That, or the fact that you kept recruiting to a zergness never before seen in the history of elf land.

heartbrand
08-06-2015, 08:23 AM
It hasn't even been a week of Velious and numbers are already dropping to low 70. Minimum numbers to down content would likely be around mid 40's to low 50's with perfect class composition. Numbers look working as intended.

Pikrib
08-06-2015, 08:36 AM
I believe you raided for 8 hours a day the last few days. Of course your numbers will go down. Sometimes you just have to leave elf land to change that diaper, feed those annoying kids or dump that sock out. Those 150 people are still in your guild though even if they aren't in game.

Pikrib
08-06-2015, 08:39 AM
Sirken if you read this can I get a count of the # of people in Empire?

magician
08-06-2015, 08:39 AM
cringing at you

yikesing also

Pikrib
08-06-2015, 08:44 AM
cringing at you

yikesing also

U mad about my "your mom needs to stop buying you sugary breakfast cereal" comment? :)

Labanen
08-06-2015, 10:20 AM
I believe you raided for 8 hours a day the last few days. Of course your numbers will go down.yeah, what that guy said... additionally, so will the rest of the server pop. velious started out with 300+ (i play fucked hours, it may have been much higher), now its down to 170 at the same time of days. So when the empire count is down to 70 or 80 from 120-130 its actually a slightly higher percentage of the active players.

Now i know that to be efficient you need higher numbers guilded than required at raids because not everyone is rocking 95+ RA, but this is getting silly, and solely about keeping the opposition paralyzed.
I dont suggest that you should go out and turn down good apps that will always come to the top dog guild, doing that would bury any guild. But you could recruit a little less aggressively, you very obviously dont need to ooc recruitmessages every hour around the clock anymore.

krazyGlue
08-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Won't happen . They will continue to recruit anyone with a pulse until aim chat is fully velious geared then from that point forward empire will crumble .

Uton
08-06-2015, 11:30 AM
i see a wide range of players getting epics and velious loots. I'm not in any cliques within the guild, nor am I in aimchat and i don't feel like anything unfair is going on. i'm sure I will raiding quite some time without getting much loot as a necro, i just appreciate being able to experience classic EQ on a level i couldn't achieve on live until pop.

Sosa_Chamberlain
08-06-2015, 11:49 AM
You can't blame empire for allowing new people to app lol.

Form a guild and contest u know the timers.

Or dont. Its an MMO have fun fishing on the docks if you want.

krazyGlue
08-06-2015, 11:56 AM
You can't blame empire for allowing new people to app lol.

Form a guild and contest u know the timers.

Or dont. Its an MMO have fun fishing on the docks if you want.

They ruin the server with their 140 man Zerg . They can split their guild into 2 or 3 forces and still lock down anything they want to block tmo friends or gardurs guild

LulzSect
08-06-2015, 12:00 PM
http://gifl.ink/dawson.gif

Uton
08-06-2015, 12:01 PM
any update on gardurs guild?

Uton
08-06-2015, 12:02 PM

lol

Sosa_Chamberlain
08-06-2015, 12:04 PM
They ruin the server with their 140 man Zerg . They can split their guild into 2 or 3 forces and still lock down anything they want to block tmo friends or gardurs guild

raided with 75 last night but yea. C ya.

krazyGlue
08-06-2015, 12:06 PM
raided with 75 last night but yea. C ya.

Highly doubtful . You had 86 at the start and raids only get bigger as time goes on

LulzSect
08-06-2015, 12:06 PM

Sosa_Chamberlain
08-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Highly doubtful . You had 86 at the start and raids only get bigger as time goes on

http://replygif.net/i/562.gif

Mudslinger
08-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Lol at people crying about numbers

And as we all know it will follow

Lol at smear campaign's

Plz lets return to rmt debates right ?

Pot calls the kettle black ? ? ?

Doctor Jeff
08-06-2015, 12:23 PM

TL;DR the rest of the thread.

We didn't decide to plunge into anything, our guild was taken away from us by Max.

Sosa_Chamberlain
08-06-2015, 12:27 PM

We didn't decide to plunge into anything, our guild was taken away from us by Max.

U mean u guys merged with a guild that's disbanded 40 times in a year and ended up getting disbanded

Mudslinger
08-06-2015, 12:27 PM

Everyone here tried over and over to warn you all about mad Max ..... sadly your guild convinced itself we were all just slandering him ......

Sucks to find out you were misled doesn't it

Uton
08-06-2015, 12:31 PM
^^^

snufzaimoverlord
08-06-2015, 12:35 PM

Elderan numbers. We were in tov last night with 70. You are a scared baby, there is all kubark left up , Vindi, PoG, etc. The fact that you aren't even attempting anything while we are buried in ToV is hilarious, we aren't interested in stopping your raids unless you step on our turf.

Wah wah wah. Can't wait till gongshow abashis you into char deletion.

Doctor Jeff
08-06-2015, 12:51 PM
U mean u guys merged with a guild that's disbanded 40 times in a year and ended up getting disbanded

We didn't merge with anyone? We were around for ~ a year and very stable (except for one person)

Unless you're talking about Good Guys which is just a different guild and unrelated.

Doctor Jeff
08-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Everyone here tried over and over to warn you all about mad Max ..... sadly your guild convinced itself we were all just slandering him ......

Warn us? What were we mislead about?

1. In a guild, killing dragons with my pals, contesting on the regular, getting stronger every day.

2. Guild disbands while I'm sleeping, play time decreases.

3. Hey look Gardur's making a new guild!

Uuruk
08-06-2015, 12:57 PM
I don't see why us being buried in TOV bothers krazy so much. Figured this would let him keep up his uncontested fungi king RMT scheme he has going.

Humerox
08-06-2015, 01:10 PM
any update on gardurs guild?

There were a few in TS last night but Gardur had to work over so we didn't get into nuts and bolts...we're going to be in TS again this evening at about 6pm Pacific (9pm Eastern).

veliousreuniontour.teamspeak.ninja

no password

Hey elf bros.

Tonight is the night! We'll be meeting up at 6pm Pst to get things rolling. So far looking strong with lots of Euro interest as well. If you're one of my pals who has settled in another guild no worries bros, tag up your alts or just hang with us rocking whatever tag.

We're aiming for a smaller, tight knit crew to play casually together. Focus will be on 2-3 group able content. Start small and build organically to emulate the culture we had in Fresh. We'll be pvping regularly and contesting when possible.

Win or lose we're here for pvp so you won't see us fleeing much.

Officers of other guilds feel free to drop me a line. I'll reach out once we're all settled in.

6pm Pst ts info: veliousreuniontour.teamspeak.ninja

I'll tell you where to be then.

Humerox
08-06-2015, 01:20 PM

If it weren't for Max there would have been no <Fresh>; say what ya want.

HippoNipple
08-06-2015, 01:34 PM
We didn't merge with anyone? We were around for ~ a year and very stable (except for one person)

Unless you're talking about Good Guys which is just a different guild and unrelated.

People thought you were retarded because being disbanded by Max just means 1 person has to step up and retag everyone. You couldn't overcome that obstacle so you just decided to give up and be absorbed by another guild?

That is all just pretending what you said was true. In reality all the officers were already scheming with pig snout and company to betray Fresh and leave.

Doctor Jeff
08-06-2015, 01:38 PM
People thought you were retarded because being disbanded by Max just means 1 person has to step up and retag everyone. You couldn't overcome that obstacle so you just decided to give up and be absorbed by another guild?

That is all just pretending what you said was true. In reality all the officers were already scheming with pig snout and company to betray Fresh and leave.

We did retag everyone that didn't join Good Guys, it's called Thunderdome and it's the largest guild on the box.

HippoNipple
08-06-2015, 01:45 PM
We did retag everyone that didn't join Good Guys, it's called Thunderdome and it's the largest guild on the box.

The point is people were leaving to GG whether or not Max disbanded the guild. Thunderdome would look the same today but still have the name Fresh.

Doctor Jeff
08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
The point is people were leaving to GG whether or not Max disbanded the guild. Thunderdome would look the same today but still have the name Fresh.

Doesn't seem like you were in Fresh, I'll have more time tonight to explain the situation.

Labanen
08-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Max is a saint, server would be dead if Fresh hadnt happened.

That said, he shouldnt have taken the FQ bait so often. Gardur doesnt have the same personal baggage with other non-empire people and even with the empire ones for that matter. Will be interesting to see what he can do if he can find some lvl 35+ that arent already tagged <Empire> :p

Doctor Jeff
08-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Max is a saint, server would be dead if Fresh hadnt happened.

That said, he shouldnt have taken the FQ bait so often. Gardur doesnt have the same personal baggage with other non-empire people and even with the empire ones for that matter. Will be interesting to see what he can do if he can find some lvl 35+ that arent already tagged <Empire> :p

+1

Colgate
08-06-2015, 02:06 PM
chortling at this thread

ur killing the server cuz ur raiding velious content!!!!!!!!

Doctor Jeff
08-06-2015, 02:07 PM
chortling at this thread

Literally no one in this thread said anything to that effect. This is a meta FQ thread.

Humerox
08-06-2015, 02:34 PM
chortling at this thread

No one said that and you guys won Velious already. Go play and leave us alone now, lol.

:p

Labanen
08-06-2015, 04:05 PM
chortling at this thread

ur killing the server cuz ur raiding velious content!!!!!!!!no, you re slowly smothering the server by raiding 120 and still recruit anything with a pulse. You have members trying to play down Empire size by claiming "only" 75 show up for your raids, when in fact you had 85-90 while 60 is more than enough, so basically you just need to maintain current size by recruiting equivalent amounts to those that burn out or go on break. That should allow enough of your members to both kill the dragon and grief anyone in neighboring zones simultaneously, while still leaving room for smaller new guilds to form.

So all that was said was to slow down the active recruitment a little, noone asked you to stop accepting all apps or to stop raiding velious.

Not that its gonna happen of course, Gardurs 3 groups of merry newbies poses enough of a threat that you ll keep doing exactly what you have been to this point.

its pretty dumb, as i am sure smaller guilds (like fresh for instance) would provide far more useful apps to Empire than when you take them in with preplanar gear, while still allowing the rest of the server to have a bit of lowbie pve fun between ganking sessions.

Gardur
08-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Noobs?! Ya ok, you're right.

Labanen
08-06-2015, 04:08 PM
haha, i might be one of them, and i played here since day one mate.

Eslade
08-06-2015, 04:09 PM
no, you re slowly smothering the server by raiding 120 and still recruit anything with a pulse. You have members trying to play down Empire size by claiming "only" 75 show up for your raids, when in fact you had 85-90 while 60 is more than enough, so basically you just need to maintain current size by recruiting equivalent amounts to those that burn out or go on break. That should allow enough of your members to both kill the dragon and grief anyone in neighboring zones simultaneously, while still leaving room for smaller new guilds to form.

So all that was said was to slow down the active recruitment a little, noone asked you to stop accepting all apps or to stop raiding velious.

Not that its gonna happen of course, Gardurs 3 groups of merry newbies poses enough of a threat that you ll keep doing exactly what you have been to this point.

its pretty dumb, as i am sure smaller guilds (like fresh for instance) would provide far more useful apps to Empire than when you take them in with preplanar gear, while still allowing the rest of the server to have a bit of lowbie pve fun between ganking sessions.

when does the novel come out?

Labanen
08-06-2015, 04:10 PM
6 sentences too much for you?

Colgate
08-06-2015, 04:48 PM
we had 77 people in temple of veeshan last night just before the last dragon we killed

Tameth
08-06-2015, 06:12 PM
OP mad as fuck

SamwiseRed
08-06-2015, 06:46 PM

It smells pussy tbh.

You can't blame Empire or expect them to be any different than Nihilum. Outside Colgate, I think all of their officers and serious neckbeards were in Nilly. Hell they even took the same guild bind as Nihilum. Basically Nihilum never died it just turned into Holo and now Empire. The attraction neckbeards have towards one another is too strong for any of us to pull away.

vouss
08-06-2015, 07:15 PM
Empire isn't that bad it provides as many clueless noobs as tMO does, I can't go two zones without YT'ing or plugging someone. It might not last but it will probably be fun for a few months and begin to taper off into the 2nd or 3rd year of velious.

Farzo
08-06-2015, 08:36 PM
I don't see why us being buried in TOV bothers krazy so much. Figured this would let him keep up his uncontested fungi king RMT scheme he has going.

gem on truth right here

CoH dem fungi's right to redg**ies.com

Gnomegrown2
08-06-2015, 08:43 PM

lol

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 05:17 AM
im just talking about hipocrisy, i was very active and vocal on this forums about nihilum from a new players perspective, cos i wanted to help with the health of the server. Yes now is healthier but, colgate, u aint raiding veilious, u were very vocal also about nihilum, i think it was you the one who brought up the topic about limiting the size of the guilds for the sake of pvp around raid targets, cos we all wanted pvp not pixels but... see what ya did? u not raiding velious u swiming on pixels trying to replicate nizzar or something lol

anyway i dont care cos i dont think ill ever get into hardcore raiding again but, its sad that we cant have a good box with competition, that way even casuals like me can enjoy a good 2, 3 or 4 guild box with competition and participate.

i remember from live, the numbers pandemonium brought to the table, i remember bigger guilds bringing much bigger numbers and failing. So after all the talk i witnessed 1 year ago, yes IT SMELLS PUSSY. who are you? noone, you cant duel against me cos im so uber u cant even try. whats behind that attitude? and a 80 man raid guild farming pixel uncostested? PUSSY SMELL and some kind of toothpaste

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 05:21 AM
Lol at people crying about numbers

And as we all know it will follow

Lol at smear campaign's

Plz lets return to rmt debates right ?

Pot calls the kettle black ? ? ?

not crying about numbers, crying about people taking its dick out the pants 1 year ago and now smelling pussy.

Colgate
08-07-2015, 05:47 AM
chortled

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 05:50 AM
if u stopped recruiting right now, yes, maybe one day u cant take down that boss cos u only have 55ish and not the right classes, but that day what will happen is a good ammount of pvp cos the underdog guild can contest you, the rest 80% of the raid daysa ull get ur 70+ and be able to take anything down, and maybe with time that top2 underdog guild can have a similar number count than you but...theyll have less gear so ull still be on top and ull enjoy much more the box. thats how it would go, u wont find yourself in an underdog position from one day to another just cos u stop recruiting. with that said, u here for fun of pvp or to raid pixels and go to sleep with ur new uberitem?

last thing i say because its so obvious i get to ivolved into this. g'luck with ur server ill be around taking a look anyways.

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 05:50 AM
chortled

sorry, spanish here dont understand. duel? oh no, i already know the answer ; ) gluck toothpaste. Never seen a grandmaster who deserved less that title

grannock
08-07-2015, 07:42 AM
That, or the fact that you kept recruiting to a zergness never before seen in the history of elf land.

You know what really helps us recruit? When you guys form a new guild that tanks every 2 weeks and all the poor souls who were promised lewts by Eurotrash, Lite or Agatha swim over to us like rats from a sinking ship. Good thing were are not to elitist to deny people that were initially confused by all the propaganda.

Terpuntine
08-07-2015, 08:18 AM
Goog lord, Dragonbait has achieved maximum over-rustle.

Uton
08-07-2015, 08:35 AM
Goog lord, Dragonbait has achieved maximum over-rustle.

Hahahahaaha

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 10:16 AM
i gotta look up to things, not my language.

Maximum Over-Rustle
a phrase used to describe the highest level of discontent and discomfort. a varient of "That really Rustled My Jimmies"
Steve: Hey Jon! did you hear what happened to Rick? Leo beat him up at my party last night.

Jom: wow, Leo must have been Maximum Over-Rustled to do something like that.

i like the example, where it says rick it could say colgate. im ok with that, if i played here hardcore i would just compete, lead something and enjoy beating the trash, since i dont play but i like the truth and to point facts, yeah, im maximum over-rustle. i got a new name for a char also. gluck empire folks, its sad to see resistance names there, people who wanted competition now just feed the beast. cya on norrath

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 10:19 AM
and YES, i come here to enjoy elfquest and beat and get beaten but i see a bunch of bluebies claiming theyre top notch pvpers and box is fucked, makes me sad but at the end of the day remember, you, i dont play here : ) not yet.

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 10:32 AM
for the record, im more handsome, have a bigger dick and a girlfriend, i fucked lots of girls and partied a lot. i say this cos it seems on this forums it makes more legit what i say and my opinion /close

pd: love you all

Pikrib
08-07-2015, 10:33 AM
You know what really helps us recruit? When you guys form a new guild that tanks every 2 weeks and all the poor souls who were promised lewts by Eurotrash, Lite or Agatha swim over to us like rats from a sinking ship. Good thing were are not to elitist to deny people that were initially confused by all the propaganda.

Is quoting something I posted on page 1 and responding on page 7 maximum over-rustle also?

;)

Gardur
08-07-2015, 10:44 AM
Op confirmed mad via triple post.

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 10:50 AM
Op doesnt play here, why is he mad? someone tell me plz i dont understand why he triple posts...silly spaniards.

Eslade
08-07-2015, 10:55 AM
i gotta look up to things, not my language.

Maximum Over-Rustle
a phrase used to describe the highest level of discontent and discomfort. a varient of "That really Rustled My Jimmies"
Steve: Hey Jon! did you hear what happened to Rick? Leo beat him up at my party last night.

Jom: wow, Leo must have been Maximum Over-Rustled to do something like that.

i like the example, where it says rick it could say colgate. im ok with that, if i played here hardcore i would just compete, lead something and enjoy beating the trash, since i dont play but i like the truth and to point facts, yeah, im maximum over-rustle. i got a new name for a char also. gluck empire folks, its sad to see resistance names there, people who wanted competition now just feed the beast. cya on norrath

Reported for real life threats

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 10:55 AM
Reported for real life threats

got me.

HippoNipple
08-07-2015, 11:02 AM
If Empire stopped recruiting people would just quit. Empire isn't going to stop recruiting to the point to where a number 2 is starting to take dragons from them.

If people are tired of being in their non raiding guild and want to app Empire they will join Empire or quit.

Empire closing their doors today isn't going to create a competitive force day 1. As people gradually move into the raiding scene you are asking them to wait 4-5 months while others join them until they have enough players to do some real content.

Gardur
08-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Op doesnt play here, why is he mad? someone tell me plz i dont understand why he triple posts...silly spaniards.

Op confirmed unemployed

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 11:09 AM
spain --> over 50% of youth disemployment. that was a hard guess my friend, but a good one.

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 11:11 AM
If Empire stopped recruiting people would just quit. Empire isn't going to stop recruiting to the point to where a number 2 is starting to take dragons from them.

If people are tired of being in their non raiding guild and want to app Empire they will join Empire or quit.

Empire closing their doors today isn't going to create a competitive force day 1. As people gradually move into the raiding scene you are asking them to wait 4-5 months while others join them until they have enough players to do some real content.

whats the problem if u close the doors and let other guilds raise up? 4 5 months ull have some competition¿? u really know how this game works? i tell u even if u stop recruiting now it will pass a LOT of time, hell, u gotta be so bad if someone catches up, really. i dont understand why u dont close doors and let others raise. box thriving plz

if u keep the core and recruit to sustain numbers ull be top1 forever, i dont get it why not close doors and let box thrive

Eslade
08-07-2015, 11:11 AM
what's disemployment?

Pikrib
08-07-2015, 11:13 AM
what's disemployment?

Spanish for unemployed

Eslade
08-07-2015, 11:14 AM
Spanish for unemployed

thx for translation. thought it was ebonics.

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 11:15 AM
70 bis vs 70 2months into the server TMO (or wathever) players who u think wins? come on, ull even want that fights, u just dont know maybe. they have to gear up for veliousa still, they wont catch up, u will just make space for a top2, top3 and box would thrive as it should, this was never seen on live, recruiting massnonsense, cos on a populated server a warmbody guild would never stand a chance against smaller organized numbers. do wathever u want empire, but ure killing ur own fun here

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 11:16 AM
what's disemployment?

excuse my english.

Pikrib
08-07-2015, 11:30 AM
thx for translation. thought it was ebonics.

U gotta give em a break English is his third language and his punctuation aint too shabby.

Hell, his punctuation is better than everyone from Jersey who posts here.

Eslade
08-07-2015, 11:35 AM
jersey is almost as bad as Florida

oricalum
08-07-2015, 12:19 PM

Wait a sec. Are you seriously blaming your bad decision to chum up to gg on max? Lawl

Pikrib
08-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Wait a sec. Are you seriously blaming your bad decision to chum up to gg on max? Lawl

http://i.imgur.com/kR7goM0.jpg

Gardur
08-07-2015, 02:03 PM
My first meme!!! Yisssd

Pikrib
08-07-2015, 02:10 PM
My first meme!!! Yisssd

The longer you are here the more you will get.

Where do ya think I got my beautiful sig?

HippoNipple
08-07-2015, 02:46 PM
whats the problem if u close the doors and let other guilds raise up? 4 5 months ull have some competition¿? u really know how this game works? i tell u even if u stop recruiting now it will pass a LOT of time, hell, u gotta be so bad if someone catches up, really. i dont understand why u dont close doors and let others raise. box thriving plz

if u keep the core and recruit to sustain numbers ull be top1 forever, i dont get it why not close doors and let box thrive

The point was that people just quit because they don't want to wait 4-5 months.

If they apply Empire and don't get in they will just quit.

Malevz
08-07-2015, 03:10 PM

This was a big debate in Nihilum too. Do you let people apply who want in, or do you reject them because of numbers and they quit rather than deal with 'the competition'. Or they do join the competition and (various reasons) they quit anyway. That's healthier for the server?

daasgoot
08-07-2015, 03:29 PM

the people you just described are pathetic and not welcome on this server.

Pikrib
08-07-2015, 03:34 PM
or they burn out from only raiding all day every day or do they join the competition and stay with the competition making the server a better place.

That sounded like a Kergan or Hippo post.

Bad 1 sided jaded propaganda posts make me cringe.

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 03:42 PM
This was a big debate in Nihilum too. Do you let people apply who want in, or do you reject them because of numbers and they quit rather than deal with 'the competition'. Or they do join the competition and (various reasons) they quit anyway. That's healthier for the server?

hahahaha, so nihilum did, and now empire do it for the good of the warm bodys....oh right

HippoNipple
08-07-2015, 03:50 PM
the people you just described are pathetic and not welcome on this server.

What I described is the majority of this server. You don't have to be mad about it. You do your own thing.

I'm not even in Empire. I have been playing my low level shaman. I'm a casual and can have fun doing whatever because my low playtime doesn't allow me to burn out.

However, if I played 4-8 hours a day I would be pretty bored if I wasn't in the best guild. Most people don't boot up a 15 year old game to make a difference. They log in and do whatever sounds the most fun at that time.

Being in the resistance is a fun concept but it doesn't play out well. It is more like you sit around grinding in Seb/HS with a few people while the number 1 guild is raiding Velious. If you are new yourself that is one thing, but grinding content that drops gear you already have isn't appealing.

DRAGONBAIT
08-07-2015, 04:21 PM
i remember tallon zek, pdm wont let indi get those primals untill they moved onto luclin bosses, then indi would have it, but neither pdm or indi massrecruited, that was a nonsense, u can lock down what u need with well organised numbers, u had pdm, indig, sanctimony, then lex invictus, xanadu etc, top1 guild was elitist, not everyone could join, they let others have numbers and get down bosses, theyd show up to help lex invictus like indi would help xanadu etc, it was a clean fun and mature competition, of course inside this everquest pvp hardcore environment where u can harass, corpse camp and do shit.

If someone here was on pandemonium in tallon zek please tell me im wrong, tell u massrecruited to lock down everything and dont let indi get a single boss. of course its a matter of population that this server works like this but its up to the people really, the problem here is 50% of the pop are blues who come here to raid what they cant on blue.

how do u solve that? showing them that what they really like is pvp ( and die even ) not get the pixel