PDA

View Full Version : Windows 10 and Reason

Ranndom
08-03-2015, 06:19 PM
I see all these people asking about windows 10, using windows 10, etc...
----
Disclosure of Data

We will share your data with your consent, including as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized.

We share some data collected in connection with the Program with third parties. For example, we may share data about the performance of a particular hardware or software component on your device with the manufacturer of that component to enable them to improve how their component works with Microsoft products and services.

We may share or disclose information about you with other Microsoft controlled subsidiaries and affiliates, and with vendors or agents working on our behalf. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal information in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy requirements and are not allowed to use the information for any other purpose. We may also disclose information about you as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.

***We may also access, disclose and preserve information about you when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:

comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process from competent authorities, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;***

protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud Microsoft’s customers, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone;

operate and maintain the security of our products and services, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks; or

protect the rights or property of Microsoft, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services—however, if we receive information indicating that someone is using our products or services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property of Microsoft, we will not inspect a customer’s private content ourselves, but we may refer the matter to law enforcement.
----
I hope you guys realize what you're signing too. Especially the starred area. Its a complete willing eradication of your rights. For ANY reason (aka "Good faith") if you're under windows 10, all any police/feds have to do is simply ask microsoft for all of your information. Anything and Everything on your computer. No crimes have to have been committed, they could literally just give anyone's name to Microsoft with the word "investigation" or "suspect" and have every bit of information, password protected or not. Not to mention this also opens the possibility of Removal or Adding of files, and we all know how police like to plant things.
Windows 10 is a prime example of how Corporations and Governmental (still corporations, USA Inc. 1871) bodies are controlling and programming every aspect of the peoples life.
People really just got to wake up, The corporations and governments are not your friends. They're your pet. And this pet has been biting the hand that feeds it for so long that the people are now fed by it.
A Man by the name of Adam Kokesh once stated "I can't fault you for being lied to, but i can say that its cowardly to avoid the truth now that it's in front of you"

Big_Japan
08-03-2015, 08:25 PM
I see all these people asking about windows 10, using windows 10, etc...
----
Disclosure of Data

We will share your data with your consent, including as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized.

We share some data collected in connection with the Program with third parties. For example, we may share data about the performance of a particular hardware or software component on your device with the manufacturer of that component to enable them to improve how their component works with Microsoft products and services.

We may share or disclose information about you with other Microsoft controlled subsidiaries and affiliates, and with vendors or agents working on our behalf. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal information in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy requirements and are not allowed to use the information for any other purpose. We may also disclose information about you as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.

***We may also access, disclose and preserve information about you when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:

comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process from competent authorities, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;***

protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud Microsoft’s customers, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone;

operate and maintain the security of our products and services, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks; or

protect the rights or property of Microsoft, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services—however, if we receive information indicating that someone is using our products or services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property of Microsoft, we will not inspect a customer’s private content ourselves, but we may refer the matter to law enforcement.
----
I hope you guys realize what you're signing too. Especially the starred area. Its a complete willing eradication of your rights. For ANY reason (aka "Good faith") if you're under windows 10, all any police/feds have to do is simply ask microsoft for all of your information. Anything and Everything on your computer. No crimes have to have been committed, they could literally just give anyone's name to Microsoft with the word "investigation" or "suspect" and have every bit of information, password protected or not. Not to mention this also opens the possibility of Removal or Adding of files, and we all know how police like to plant things.
Windows 10 is a prime example of how Corporations and Governmental (still corporations, USA Inc. 1871) bodies are controlling and programming every aspect of the peoples life.
People really just got to wake up, The corporations and governments are not your friends. They're your pet. And this pet has been biting the hand that feeds it for so long that the people are now fed by it.
A Man by the name of Adam Kokesh once stated "I can't fault you for being lied to, but i can say that its cowardly to avoid the truth now that it's in front of you"

Not that you're wrong in any way, but if you think previous incarnations of Windows was better for your security/rights you'd be a fool.

At this point you either know what you're doing when you run Windows and try to keep that use strictly to Windows-specific tasks, or you just don't give a fuck about your own privacy or about feeding Lucifer the bulk data he requires to refine his thought control apparatus.

Ranndom
08-03-2015, 08:39 PM
Not that you're wrong in any way, but if you think previous incarnations of Windows was better for your security/rights you'd be a fool.

At this point you either know what you're doing when you run Windows and try to keep that use strictly to Windows-specific tasks, or you just don't give a fuck about your own privacy or about feeding Lucifer the bulk data he requires to refine his thought control apparatus.

Oh yea i understand past windows and their problems, but people nowadays have been programmed into "Gotta have the newest, shiniest stuff"
So, i figured best target windows 10 specifically, since its new.
Now if i really wanted to blow some minds id just state that one of Facebooks original and largest to date donations was for 12.7 million dollars by one of the largest data mining companies in the world that just happened to be owned by the FBI. But hey, thats another story.
Im still waiting for the "Arg he presented facts put your tinfoil hat away!" guy tbh

Big_Japan
08-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Oh yea i understand past windows and their problems, but people nowadays have been programmed into "Gotta have the newest, shiniest stuff"
So, i figured best target windows 10 specifically, since its new.
Now if i really wanted to blow some minds id just state that one of Facebooks original and largest to date donations was for 12.7 million dollars by one of the largest data mining companies in the world that just happened to be owned by the FBI. But hey, thats another story.
Im still waiting for the "Arg he presented facts put your tinfoil hat away!" guy tbh

We're just overdue for a speculative fiction novel/BNW spiritual successor where data science has reached its logical conclusion, and children are programmed from birth complete with simulated social interaction on major "social hubs" like Reddit and FB (which already pushes algorithmically-generated content to an extreme).

Until then the plebs will be saying "nothing to hide, nothing to fear", their lack of imagination rendering them oblivious to the real aim of the NSA mass data collection programs: to refine the disinformation and control apparatus by scientifically assessing en masse the private and public reactions of the populace to the info coming down the tubes.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Obey

Ranndom
08-03-2015, 09:19 PM
We're just overdue for a speculative fiction novel/BNW spiritual successor where data science has reached its logical conclusion, and children are programmed from birth complete with simulated social interaction on major "social hubs" like Reddit and FB (which already pushes algorithmically-generated content to an extreme).

Until then the plebs will be saying "nothing to hide, nothing to fear", their lack of imagination rendering them oblivious to the real aim of the NSA mass data collection programs: to refine the disinformation and control apparatus by scientifically assessing en masse the private and public reactions of the populace to the info coming down the tubes.

Whats hilarious, is i actually understood every word of that.
Honestly, i think well have our asses handed to us in one way or another during september 23-25. Or, at least thats when the shit will start to really avalanche. The end of "jade helm", the pope visit, end of blood moon triad, a shit ton of religious crap (i dont really buy into religions, but some things do turn out interestingly on point from multiple beliefs).
Earlier today i thought we might have some hope for the future when i read the democrats were debating on replacing Hillary clinton as a candidate (shes an evil old hag, simply put) until i continued reading and read that their "go to" next is the CEO of starbucks...So yea, Let the simulation begin.

Thulghor
08-04-2015, 03:14 AM
I like that you used reason in the title of this.

Getting butthurt about Windows 10 privacy concerns is like thinking you should build a wall to keep out the mongols while the mongols are balls deep in your village, burning down all your houses.

Windows is already spying on everyone, corporations are already trading personal data at a whim to anyone, and politicians are and have always been, out for themselves above all else.

If a person really wants to fight it, they should do things like support the ACLU and EFF who are trying to curb these things, or get even more active in the political system. It also helps to educate oneself about information and network security.

In the meantime, here's a guide on how to setup Windows 10 to be less full of spywareness (sorry Kagatob, it's a Reddit link):

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3fhy27/how_do_disable_all_privacy_leaks_in_windows_10/

Ranndom
08-04-2015, 07:48 AM
I like that you used reason in the title of this.

Getting butthurt about Windows 10 privacy concerns is like thinking you should build a wall to keep out the mongols while the mongols are balls deep in your village, burning down all your houses.

Windows is already spying on everyone, corporations are already trading personal data at a whim to anyone, and politicians are and have always been, out for themselves above all else.

If a person really wants to fight it, they should do things like support the ACLU and EFF who are trying to curb these things, or get even more active in the political system. It also helps to educate oneself about information and network security.

In the meantime, here's a guide on how to setup Windows 10 to be less full of spywareness (sorry Kagatob, it's a Reddit link):

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3fhy27/how_do_disable_all_privacy_leaks_in_windows_10/

You don't read very well. Spying is one thing, this is full disclosure on a whim.
The only thing police (or others) have to do, is ask. And they have your entire digital life in the palm of their hands

Thulghor
08-04-2015, 07:32 PM
And you're pretending like this is a new thing. They already hand everything over on a whim. Now they're just being upfront about it.

Swish
08-04-2015, 07:37 PM
oh well ubuntu inc :(

Ranndom
08-04-2015, 07:38 PM
And you're pretending like this is a new thing. They already hand everything over on a whim. Now they're just being upfront about it.

I'm "pretending" simply because the uhh...Shall i call them sheep? Have become so used to and desensitized to it they accept it as normality. Lets face it, if i came out and just started slamming facts left and right and revealing numerous unthinkable acts committed, there'd be a different crowd commenting here. You know, the "put away your tin foil hat" Sheeply crowd. But hey, call me crazy for not wanting life spoon fed to me as a slave in the name of security anyways :P

Thulghor
08-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Hey, I'm not happy with any of this either. Even with the recent court rulings and everything, most of the big agencies have pretty much said "We're going to keep doing this anyway, fuck the law." We have a big uphill fight if we're ever going to fix any of this.

jarshale
08-04-2015, 07:58 PM
Time to install Arch Linux again.

Wisteso
08-05-2015, 06:52 AM
We have a big uphill fight if we're ever going to fix any of this.

I was wrong about your stance on this. This is more what I was hoping to hear.

Though yeah, politicians dont seem to understand what "no" means.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/study-congress-literally-doesnt-care-what-you-think/5466723

Naxy
08-05-2015, 07:22 AM
It has to be fixed. These people are driving us into a future which has real thought police. They claim they will only use it against "terrorists" and "pedophiles" but all evidence shows that this exuse soon is forgotten.

The film and music industry is a paltry 0.7 percent of US GDP [1], but protecting copyright for them is used as an exuse to data mine all your behaviour online and grossly invade your privacy.

[1] http://www.bea.gov/industry/gdpbyind_data.htm

Ranndom
08-05-2015, 12:46 PM
Hey, I'm not happy with any of this either. Even with the recent court rulings and everything, most of the big agencies have pretty much said "We're going to keep doing this anyway, fuck the law." We have a big uphill fight if we're ever going to fix any of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coyCYHJw3bU
Ignore the religious side of this video, but everything he says is true.
Including that windows 10 contains Key logging tech that tracks every single thing you type.

dafier
08-05-2015, 01:10 PM

^^^

Capital sir. Absolutely capital.

Big_Japan
08-05-2015, 05:58 PM

^^^

Capital sir. Absolutely capital.

pleb detected. passed right over this post:

Time to install Arch Linux again.

jarshale
08-05-2015, 06:19 PM
arch isn't for everyone to be fair. if they've never messed with customizing linux distros they should probably stick to bloated ass ubuntu.

Whirled
08-07-2015, 12:12 PM
https://technet.microsoft.com/library/dn986865
Sharing is caring

Haliyen
08-08-2015, 12:03 AM
7 = next gen xp

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-17-2015, 03:41 AM
Win10 can now disable "unauthorized software".

Thulghor
08-17-2015, 04:32 AM
Win10 can now disable "unauthorized software".

Yeah, this level of intrusion is making me less than pleased. Not sure even running it as a local account with all the intrusive settings off will prevent this one. I'm curious to see how corporations with trade secrets, and how the military (who uses a lot of illegitimate software) will handle some of this in a few years (decade for the military probably). Wonder if there will be some lawsuits from all the false positives?