08-02-2015, 12:54 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2435055/you-are-fags-o.gif

Grats guys!!!

magician
08-02-2015, 12:55 PM
thkx 4 komment

Tradesonred
08-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Wasnt it holocaust who said theyd never do that Fear uncontested shit like those Nihilum blubies back in classic, that theyd rather break up in multiple guilds first?

And now they gonna farm velious uncontested for the sake of pixels

lol what a bunch of bullshit that was, i saw that coming from a 100 miles

Tassador
08-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Wasnt it holocaust who said theyd never do that Fear uncontested shit like those Nihilum blubies back in classic, that theyd rather break up in multiple guilds first?

And now they gonna farm velious uncontested for the sake of pixels

lol what a bunch of bullshit that was, i saw that coming from a 100 miles

Man your poor family I really hope this is a forum personality.

Tradesonred
08-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Man your poor family I really hope this is a forum personality.

3 letters: OCD

SamwiseRed
08-02-2015, 01:36 PM
velious is a pve expansion. it does nothing for pvp and only makes it occur less. rip classic. this is now a test server for those who want to level fast and try out content.

Tassador
08-02-2015, 01:37 PM
3 letters: OCD

Still you can't be this cavalier in real life and also why are you this cavalier over a emulated video game with by your own words filled with sub human behavior?

deathpanel
08-02-2015, 01:38 PM
velious is a pve expansion. it does nothing for pvp and only makes it occur less. rip classic. this is now a test server for those who want to level fast and try out content.

samwise always been my favorite player for he is unbiased in his words and actions.

it is right though. classic eq had most pvp because so very little places to hide and things to do other then pvp lol

Tradesonred
08-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Still you can't be this cavalier in real life and also why are you this cavalier over a emulated video game with by your own words filled with sub human behavior?

OCD:

Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder where people feel the need to check things repeatedly, have certain thoughts repeatedly, or feel they need to perform certain routines repeatedly. People are unable to control either the thoughts or the activities. Common activities include hand washing, counting of things, replying to every post Ecoli makes and checking to see if a door is locked. Some may have difficulty throwing things out. These activities occur to such a degree that the person's daily life is negatively affected.[1] Often they take up more than an hour a day.[2] Most adults realize that the behaviors do not make sense.[1] The condition is associated with tics, anxiety disorder, and an increased risk of suicide.[2][3]

Tassador
08-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Samwise always been mild mannered and a true pvp'er but let's not get it twisted guy has quit 100 times and has said he was done only to come back. In the end not a man of his word like most eq'ers. Sort of like you but he is mentality fit.

QuantumZebra
08-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Empire's idea of "winning" is having 150+ members and locking down Velious until there is no one left on Red but Empire.

PvP doesn't matter, fair play doesn't matter, just zerging everything with enough people to crash a zone until there is no one left.

Tassador
08-02-2015, 01:43 PM
OCD:

Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder where people feel the need to check things repeatedly, have certain thoughts repeatedly, or feel they need to perform certain routines repeatedly. People are unable to control either the thoughts or the activities. Common activities include hand washing, counting of things, replying to every post Ecoli makes and checking to see if a door is locked. Some may have difficulty throwing things out. These activities occur to such a degree that the person's daily life is negatively affected.[1] Often they take up more than an hour a day.[2] Most adults realize that the behaviors do not make sense.[1] The condition is associated with tics, anxiety disorder, and an increased risk of suicide.[2][3]

so your saying I have ocd cause I feel like replying to all your post with get bent?

Tradesonred
08-02-2015, 01:49 PM
so your saying I have ocd cause I feel like replying to all your post with get bent?

Yes. Now try to stop shitting up threads with your unhealthy Ecoli obsession. Thats our last interaction.

SamwiseRed
08-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Samwise always been mild mannered and a true pvp'er but let's not get it twisted guy has quit 100 times and has said he was done only to come back. In the end not a man of his word like most eq'ers. Sort of like you but he is mentality fit.

Naw I didn't care for Velious on live, I definitely don't care for it here. Killing dragons with AI less complex than pacman ghosts is not my idea of fun. It already took hours to find PvP in Kunark, I don't even want to know how it will be in a few weeks. I always wanted this server to be something it's not. A server where multiple guilds fought it out daily. The closest the server ever came to that was in classic when there was tons of guilds. Now it's always one giant winning guild and one smaller up and coming guild. Stale as fuck and Velious will not remedy this.

Only way I'll come back to P99 if there is a new server with classic only.

deathpanel
08-02-2015, 02:08 PM
true, if u ever played pacman ai is smarter then mobs here

snufzaimoverlord
08-02-2015, 02:08 PM
Empire's idea of "winning" is having 150+ members and locking down Velious until there is no one left on Red but Empire.

PvP doesn't matter, fair play doesn't matter, just zerging everything with enough people to crash a zone until there is no one left.

Love watching you guys give up after day 2 of velly.

Delcious.

Also it's impossible to lock down velious.

QuantumZebra
08-02-2015, 02:09 PM
Love watching you guys give up after day 2 of velly.

Delcious.

I'm sure you do - Empire doesn't want PvP, they want a 150+ man circlejerk about their gear with no one else left on the server.

But we aren't going anywhere.

Guttzs
08-02-2015, 02:20 PM
But we aren't going anywhere.

very apparent last night

Bazia
08-02-2015, 02:23 PM
i quit during velious on live, beginning of stupid item stat inflation

enormous zones with no one to fill

QuantumZebra
08-02-2015, 02:29 PM
very apparent last night

look out he got dem middle school joekz

Systolic
08-02-2015, 02:38 PM
You guys got flat out raped and then called force LNS. You're going to have to try a little harder than that.

heartbrand
08-02-2015, 03:17 PM
u guys could have been farming Halls of Testing all day long, done Dozekar prolly, maybe Eashen etc. u chose instead to try to go for Vindi knowing we were coming, and then go PoG one zone over. ok?

SamwiseRed
08-02-2015, 05:07 PM
You guys got flat out raped and then called force LNS. You're going to have to try a little harder than that.

Remember when you threatened the server if your accounts werent unbanned (you were banned for RMT) then proceded to use hacks while on stream. Rogean eventually joined the stream, called out your real life name and what hacks you were using then promptly banned you. Man that was gr8. Literally the most entertaining thing to ever happen on blue. You aren't really tagged Empire are you?

Here's the video of you hacking.
http://www.twitch.tv/enr4ged/c/2567840

I think it was on Tiggles stream when Rogean came in and rekt your ass.

Gustoo
08-02-2015, 06:02 PM
Man, blue server pop numbers are way up. Velious is a ruff expansion for real pvp because so many new no drop items.

Unfortunately I think this pvp server of ours is in an unfortunate middle ground. It isn't hardcore pvp enough to be actually fun to pvp, and it isn't soft pve enough to invite players to just cruise around the game. A lot of people seem to just want to stand alone with top tier gear, and all the normal guys either go to blue or don't play.

I hope I am in a position to play once the next new server comes out.

Systolic
08-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Remember when you threatened the server if your accounts werent unbanned (you were banned for RMT) then proceded to use hacks while on stream. Rogean eventually joined the stream, called out your real life name and what hacks you were using then promptly banned you. Man that was gr8. Literally the most entertaining thing to ever happen on blue. You aren't really tagged Empire are you?

Here's the video of you hacking.
http://www.twitch.tv/enr4ged/c/2567840

I think it was on Tiggles stream when Rogean came in and rekt your ass.

Didnt quite ban me, did he?

I got plenty of blue and red toons my friend

I wasnt stupid enough to use those exploits on my main accounts. It was a throwaway.

u just still salty that I called TMO out on their cheating/rmt methods

Bazia
08-02-2015, 06:18 PM
o yah this guy was the retard saying everyone was hacking while using a dogshit redguides compile that resulted in him being immediately banned

SamwiseRed
08-02-2015, 06:29 PM
Didnt quite ban me, did he?

I got plenty of blue and red toons my friend

I wasnt stupid enough to use those exploits on my main accounts. It was a throwaway.

u just still salty that I called TMO out on their cheating/rmt methods

you were banned for mq2 use and RMT

NEXT

Eslade
08-02-2015, 06:32 PM
u guys could have been farming Halls of Testing all day long, done Dozekar prolly, maybe Eashen etc. u chose instead to try to go for Vindi knowing we were coming, and then go PoG one zone over. ok?

lol, tmo lead by geniuses.

Systolic
08-02-2015, 06:41 PM
you were banned for mq2 use and RMT

NEXT

Nice attempt to spread misinformation, but Im obviously still around, and have been since that incident.

I can afford a throwaway account being banned to put TMO on blast

Heres another question

How did TMO know to go to Ak Anon before velious started? Answer me that one.

fiegi 8.0
08-02-2015, 06:44 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zDpWYMPceQg/VUc2rN0WvJI/AAAAAAAAXts/6DKtz5d32l0/s1600/tumblr_myg3kmqsFJ1t0j33lo1_500.gif

sktank
08-02-2015, 06:57 PM
I'm crying so bad right now

Nads
08-02-2015, 07:10 PM

Take off the helmet little feller.

SamwiseRed
08-02-2015, 07:15 PM
No idea what akanon has to do with Velious but TMO always gathers there before they raid.

Uton
08-03-2015, 09:37 AM

False. Kael zone > TMO ---> Force LNS last night.

PVP happened - is happening - will continue to happen.

Once you guys figure out your strat and execute it should pick up. But i feel like going straight to kael - wasting time on vindi, and getting caught with your pants down was a stupid, selfish leadership decision.

TMO leadership is shit - period

Uton
08-03-2015, 09:40 AM

^^^

Koota
08-03-2015, 09:44 AM
EVERQUEST

Seltius
08-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Nice attempt to spread misinformation, but Im obviously still around, and have been since that incident.

I can afford a throwaway account being banned to put TMO on blast

Heres another question

Akanon wasn't our first choice but 'conveniently' Empire was at where a lot of us were camped when people started getting ready for event. So maybe we all just thought alike and were gathering at the same place when it was apparent then our officers chose to send us to a less likely place to run into a lot of Empire that had both a wizard and druid port nearby.

I don't hate Empire I'm not built that way. I do think if you all wanted competition you wouldn't be trying to destroy it before it reached a potential to really provide a challenge.

I have really enjoyed some of the pvp between guilds and also met some great people in Empire, Friends, Thunderdome, Muscle Beach, Prophet of Slosh etc. or unguilded. pvp is a part of this server but I do believe the bottom feeding is beneath you guys and us alike.

Anyway I tend to ramble like an old man. I like to at least try and look at the positive in everyone. I would rather be friends with everyone than enemy of anyone.(doesn't mean I wont pvp with a friend if we are both geared and nothing better to do just means it would be kept friendly and above the waist)

The nature of chaos is to destroy itself maybe sometimes its over time but it does because it cannot sustain itself. The same with order without chaos there would be no need for order.That is why there has to be a balance. Some order has to be maintained to prevent chaos from feeding on itself. They feed on each other and with that and only that can a balance be formed and continuance.

Tradesonred
08-03-2015, 10:39 AM
I don't hate Empire I'm not built that way. I do think if you all wanted competition you wouldn't be trying to destroy it before it reached a potential to really provide a challenge.

Colgate was crying about this to Nihilum a while ago, i think its pretty funny to have a memory here and watch all the bullshitters run their mouths. The first train i ever ran into on red was like on day 2 (2011) in Guk when Holocaust sent their cleric to train entrance while they outnumbered us 3 to 1. And then i get to watch Nirgon say that Holocaust (Empire) only trains in retaliation.

Boasting youll use a throwaway account to train on forums without fear of retaliation is the State of the server 2015 in a nutshell.

Uton
08-03-2015, 10:41 AM
I do think if you all wanted competition you wouldn't be trying to destroy it before it reached a potential to really provide a challenge.

EVENTS IN ORDER

Empire was a major supporter of TMO migration from Blue.

Empire did not mess with TMO leveling/raiding - GG (Azrael/Friends/Gods Work) griefed the shit out of you

GG disbanded and TMO picked up all the (Azrael/Friends/Gods Work) DESPITE BEING WARNED not to

TMO became KOS to Empire

TMO "kicked" the toxic players they were warned about... for being toxic

TMO is now being shit on by Empire , Azrael/Friends/Gods Work

NEW SUGGESTION

TMO core members join Muscle Beach and abandon the dumb ass leadership they are retardedly, blindly following to their doom (Menethil/Alarti, Toleez/Zeelot, Tiggles/Quickfinger)

Malevz
08-03-2015, 10:53 AM
is Muscle Beach recruiting??

Telron
08-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Wait... so you take the same population, increase the world size, increase the gear disparity... and EQ 'PVP' gets shitty?

https://virginiavirtucon.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/saywha.jpg

Colgate
08-03-2015, 10:55 AM
don't forget the part where they kicked all those people from good guys out that we warned them about recruiting, tiggles used it as a mercy plea, and then all of those people, aside from ragnaros, were back in TMO the next day

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 11:07 AM

Lol wut? Do you believe your drivel?

Tradesonred
08-03-2015, 11:07 AM
Yeah sad thing they dont have a good toxic player radar like Empire does LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOL

Kergan
08-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Colgate was crying about this to Nihilum a while ago, i think its pretty funny to have a memory here and watch all the bullshitters run their mouths. The first train i ever ran into on red was like on day 2 (2011) in Guk when Holocaust sent their cleric to train entrance while they outnumbered us 3 to 1. And then i get to watch Nirgon say that Holocaust (Empire) only trains in retaliation.

Boasting youll use a throwaway account to train on forums without fear of retaliation is the State of the server 2015 in a nutshell.

Nobody cares.

Starting to think this guy is really an alternate personality of Drakar.

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 11:10 AM
EVENTS IN ORDER

Empire was a major supporter of TMO migration from Blue.

Empire did not mess with TMO leveling/raiding - GG (Azrael/Friends/Gods Work) griefed the shit out of you

GG disbanded and TMO picked up all the (Azrael/Friends/Gods Work) DESPITE BEING WARNED not to

TMO became KOS to Empire

TMO "kicked" the toxic players they were warned about... for being toxic

TMO is now being shit on by Empire , Azrael/Friends/Gods Work

NEW SUGGESTION

TMO core members join Muscle Beach and abandon the dumb ass leadership they are retardedly, blindly following to their doom (Menethil/Alarti, Toleez/Zeelot, Tiggles/Quickfinger)

Real Timeline

Empire had over 100 active raiders on a 300 pop server.... was Happy with TMO when they thought they'd app.

Empire then tries to restrict 30+ people from joining TMO and wants us to recruit only people who have never raided before and are below 51.

Velious releases and Empire fields 140+ for Velious on a now 400 pop server (This is 35% of the server pop btw) and claims victory?

Srsly good job.

Tradesonred
08-03-2015, 11:10 AM
Its clear TMO wants war, look at how close they put their country to Empire's bases

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZueWGymS3P8/UyTMpsat-EI/AAAAAAAAGYI/h4ldF54OUQA/s1600/warmongererlogic.jpg

SamwiseRed
08-03-2015, 11:24 AM
Wait... so you take the same population, increase the world size, increase the gear disparity... and EQ 'PVP' gets shitty?

Good one :)

derpcake
08-03-2015, 11:37 AM
i hailed a guy named Othelo, he kindly told me to go fuck myself

very redlike response but boxing way above weight

strongly represents TMO case

Eslade
08-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Real Timeline

Empire had over 100 active raiders on a 300 pop server.... was Happy with TMO when they thought they'd app.

Empire then tries to restrict 30+ people from joining TMO and wants us to recruit only people who have never raided before and are below 51.

Velious releases and Empire fields 140+ for Velious on a now 400 pop server (This is 35% of the server pop btw) and claims victory?

Srsly good job.

you sound mad and rustled.
welcome to red.

derpcake
08-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Real Timeline

Srsly good job.

for every post you make, one of your guys gets 2 shot

i couldn't log on last weekend, but u encouraging me to make it 141+ pal

Malevz
08-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Empire currently at 3% of capacity.

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
you sound mad and rustled.
welcome to red.

Why? Facts are facts. Welcome to red just sounds like an excuse to not want to improve something. Sad fact is Red increased by maybe 100 players from kunark to velious and will probably lose a good chunk of players in the next few months. Never seen a guild so proud of a shitbox they created.

Malevz
08-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Never seen a guild so proud of a shitbox they created.

Really? Weren't you in TMO on blue?

magician
08-03-2015, 11:44 AM
tkx 4 comment welcome 2 red gb2blue

Alarti0001
Really? Weren't you in TMO on blue?

Please tell me how blue compares to red? Tell me more about your gm intervention and raid rules. Don't be so dumb.

derpcake
Please tell me how blue compares to red?

A bit like you do to compared to the average r99 player.

Beardy but lacking.

Malevz
08-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Please tell me how blue compares to red? Tell me more about your gm intervention and raid rules. Don't be so dumb.

I give TMO a week, maybe two.

derpcake
08-03-2015, 11:51 AM
we require more overlords in this thread

Tradesonred
08-03-2015, 11:52 AM

Then you guys can finally farm pixels uncontested like you said youd never let happen

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 11:53 AM

Sounds like you believe this. Care to make a wager... say... 50k red?

Eslade
08-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Why? Facts are facts. Welcome to red just sounds like an excuse to not want to improve something. Sad fact is Red increased by maybe 100 players from kunark to velious and will probably lose a good chunk of players in the next few months. Never seen a guild so proud of a shitbox they created.

fact is that your guild was allowed onto this server by empire with a few restrictions. you broke those restrictions and now are stuck in Kunark and you are sometimes able to farm the crap dungeons of velious. then you booted the only people that were willing to help you, effectively alienating your guild and making them kos to the rest of the server. have fun with your rygorr armor.

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 11:55 AM
fact is that your guild was allowed onto this server by empire with a few restrictions. you broke those restrictions and now are stuck in Kunark and you are sometimes able to farm the crap dungeons of velious. then you booted the only people that were willing to help you, effectively alienating your guild from the rest of the server. have fun with your rygorr armor.

Ok. I mean when you guild is running 35% of the total server population....it makes you super tuff.

Colgate
08-03-2015, 11:56 AM
:(

derpcake
08-03-2015, 11:58 AM
selling some blue items for red stuff

standard 5:1 ratio

Circa.
08-03-2015, 11:59 AM

Blue was fun for the first two or three years of it's birth then it manifested to what it is now. Why did you leave blue anyway ? It seems all you do is QQ more than anything, TMO was just as scummy as any other guild in p99 history, but at the end of the day its an emulator some people take waaayyyy to seriously. Talking in semantics will get you nowhere. Both of the servers are shit, but it's clear red is the less shitty of the two. You can say well how come the pop is so low? EQ wasn't designed for pvp and the EQ population prefer PvE hence why you have such a utter shit show on blue with the petition quests etc. Pvp solves some those problems in theory, but some people on this server are some of the craziest no lifers I've ever seen. Just need to ignore it and find some enjoyment out of it. Don't let the rustles get to you! Bitching about the numbers game in EQ is just stupid, it's an excuse for people who continually get beat and get frustrated which is legit. Some people just have way to much time on their hands and will spend it all on this emulator, they put in more time and effort they will naturally accomplish more. It's like with anything in life. Rationally, tell me any MMO that is contested that isn't a numbers game.

Eslade
08-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Ok. I mean when you guild is running 35% of the total server population....it makes you super tuff.

it's not even a question of being tough. you morons were told not to do something in exchange for your xp groups to not get griefed. you did what you were told not to do and now are paying the price. then like the arrogant morons that you are, tried to take mobs that you had no business attempting instead of just getting your kunark and planar shit uncontested to fight another day. pretty sure that Agatha could have led your guild better than your current leadership.

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Blue was fun for the first two or three years of it's birth then it manifested to what it is now. Why did you leave blue anyway ? It seems all you do is QQ more than anything, TMO was just as scummy as any other guild in p99 history, but at the end of the day its an emulator some people take waaayyyy to seriously.
Talking in semantics will get you nowhere. Both of the servers are shit, but it's clear red is the less shitty of the two. You can say well how come the pop is so low? EQ wasn't designed for pvp and the EQ population prefer PvE hence why you have such a utter shit show on blue with the petition quests etc. Pvp solves some those problems in theory, but some people on this server are some of the craziest no lifers I've ever seen. Just need to ignore it and find some enjoyment out of it. Don't let the rustles get to you!

TMO left blue because it is too micromanaged by GM's.

The 2 server's aren't comparable because of the differences in power the 2 servers player bases have to affect their server.

Blue players have little ability to make the server fun (to us). Which would be lack of lawyerquest and fun competition between raid guilds. Blue server rules are designed to promote gm intervention.

Red players have almost full control of how they want to make the server operate. So if the server is shit its because a large portion of the players allow or prefer it to be so.

As far as enjoyment goes. No worries there. I honestly don't care about dying in pvp or Empire sending teams to fuck up our armor farms. Velious gonna be here awhile.

derpcake
08-03-2015, 12:05 PM
pretty sure that Agatha could have led your guild better than your current leadership.

thats rude and uncalled for

well maybe

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 12:07 PM
it's not even a question of being tough. you morons were told not to do something in exchange for your xp groups to not get griefed. you did what you were told not to do and now are paying the price. then like the arrogant morons that you are, tried to take mobs that you had no business attempting instead of just getting your kunark and planar shit uncontested to fight another day. pretty sure that Agatha could have led your guild better than your current leadership.

Ask yourself why would we listen to you about who to invite. This says more about Empire's desire to squish any competition from ever forming than it says about TMO.

I'm having trouble figuring out if you are just trolling in RnF or if you actually think making a guild on red and then submitting to the orders of Empire is a good idea.

Which is it?

Circa.
08-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Competition on a blue server ? That just boils down to who has the most time to track and the most numbers.

derpcake
08-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Ask yourself why would we listen to you about who to invite.

you should have listened in the interest of your guild

if you wanted, you could have picked all those guys up, say 4 weeks from now, when ur core was 60 and strong enough to stand on its own

maybe next time right

Tradesonred
Ask yourself why would we listen to you about who to invite.

As good a question as any will ever be asked on these forums

Trophy Scars
Blue was fun for the first two or three years of it's birth then it manifested to what it is now. Why did you leave blue anyway ? It seems all you do is QQ more than anything, TMO was just as scummy as any other guild in p99 history, but at the end of the day its an emulator some people take waaayyyy to seriously. Talking in semantics will get you nowhere. Both of the servers are shit, but it's clear red is the less shitty of the two. You can say well how come the pop is so low? EQ wasn't designed for pvp and the EQ population prefer PvE hence why you have such a utter shit show on blue with the petition quests etc. Pvp solves some those problems in theory, but some people on this server are some of the craziest no lifers I've ever seen. Just need to ignore it and find some enjoyment out of it. Don't let the rustles get to you! Bitching about the numbers game in EQ is just stupid, it's an excuse for people who continually get beat and get frustrated which is legit. Some people just have way to much time on their hands and will spend it all on this emulator, they put in more time and effort they will naturally accomplish more. It's like with anything in life. Rationally, tell me any MMO that is contested that isn't a numbers game.

More or less this.

Alarti0001
Competition on a blue server ? That just boils down to who has the most time to track and the most numbers.

Explain to me what competition is on this red server? There is more competition on blue then red. This is a fact. When the top guild has 3 times the member base of the next guild.... how is that competition. Red is much less competitive in blue because if you recruit enough people here you can prevent any other guild from doing anything if you choose.

Sorry if you were delusional.

Uton
08-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Real Timeline

Empire had over 100 active raiders on a 300 pop server....

ummm I think we capped at 60ish for VP and server pop was 280-320?

Fielded 100-110 for velious and server pop was 400?

25% of server, not 35%

you guys had 60-70 for the velious event and had 30-40 for vindi? wtf? how many of that was pre lvl 60?

derpcake
this is news to you i guess, so seperate-post-worthy

if you piss people off here, they can do more then FQ or PQ.

Tradesonred
Why would TMO trust anything holocaust says or promises lol

They have Gyno and Casey on their roster for fucks sake lol

like seriously

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 12:11 PM
you should have listened in the interest of your guild

if you wanted, you could have picked all those guys up, say 4 weeks from now, when ur core was 60 and strong enough to stand on its own

maybe next time right

Fallacy. That assumes empire wouldn't have griefed before hand. They would have just made up a different excuse.

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 12:11 PM
ummm I think we capped at 60ish for VP and server pop was 280-320?

Fielded 100-110 for velious and server pop was 400?

25% of server, not 35%

you guys had 60-70 for the velious event and had 30-40 for vindi? wtf? how many of that was pre lvl 60?

You would be wrong. Had 140+ for a period of time confirmed by gm

derpcake
08-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Sorry if you were delusional.

haha, coming from a guy proud to be a blue server bully, this shits hilarious

A+ will read again

can sail pirate fleet down river of tears, thinking i upgrade to armada if u keep this up ;)

Uton
08-03-2015, 12:13 PM
There is more competition on blue then red.

isnt there a GM set round robin on what guild can raid what VP mob on what day/week?

competition? you mean training eachothers raids? LOL

WTT my 1,000,000 plat BLUE for your 4,000,000 plat red - take it while its hot scrubs

derpcake
08-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Fallacy. That assumes empire wouldn't have griefed before hand. They would have just made up a different excuse.

got prof?

fallacy mayb?

Since you seem to be serious, I'll try to act like it. You seem to assume that it was inevitable for empire to stomp TMO.

Do you not think that means you guys got outplayed?

Why didn't you make twinks and join empire? Why did offensive FQ start well before you were ready to handle the ingame consequences? I don't have a personal opinion about who you recruit, but your leadership made the wrong call on that also.

I sure as fuck am not a veteran, but you guys are just plain hilarious. This isn't blue, your poopsock has no power over us.

Eslade
08-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Ask yourself why would we listen to you about who to invite. This says more about Empire's desire to squish any competition from ever forming than it says about TMO.

I'm having trouble figuring out if you are just trolling in RnF or if you actually think making a guild on red and then submitting to the orders of Empire is a good idea.

Which is it?

I think that if you ally with a guild, and then almost immediately fuck them by doing what they told you not to do, then turn around and fuck the other people that you just allied with, you're gonna get fucked and only an arrogant bluebie would think that nothing would happen.

congrats on pissing off 35% of the server followed by another 20%. truly tmo's most amazing accomplishment on red.

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 12:17 PM
haha, coming from a guy proud to be a blue server bully, this shits hilarious

On blue server TMO left raid mobs up for weeks to allow weaker guilds to gear up. We even loaned out resist gear and assisted on kills if they needed dps etc. Sorry if you were dumb.

isnt there a GM set round robin on what guild can raid what VP mob on what day/week?

competition? you mean training eachothers raids? LOL

Competition is more than PvP. How much competition does Empire have on your raid targets right now? How many guilds went for Zlandicar/Klandicar the otherday? If its less than 2 its waaay less competitive than blue.

got prof?

fallacy mayb?

Its a more probable outcome considering considering Empire's standard operation behavior and history. An informed probability if you will.

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 12:18 PM
I think that if you ally with a guild, and then almost immediately fuck them by doing what they told you not to do, then turn around and fuck the other people that you just allied with, you're gonna get fucked and only an arrogant bluebie would think that nothing would happen.

congrats on pissing off 35% of the server followed by another 20%. truly tmo's most amazing accomplishment on red.

We never allied with Empire. No idea why you would think that. Didn't want hostile relations sure.

Uton
08-03-2015, 12:19 PM
Truly tmo's most amazing accomplishment on red.

False...

Most amazing accomplishment has to be still having people who follow your retarded lead. Keep drinkin that koolaid

derpcake
08-03-2015, 12:23 PM
We never allied with Empire.

very proud man

https://comeonhitme.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/05.jpg

Didn't want hostile relations sure.

sow, reap

eq a game of relations

Uton
08-03-2015, 12:24 PM
On blue server TMO left raid mobs up for weeks to allow weaker guilds to gear up.

Empire left you every single kunark mob up... idiot.

all upgrades for your guild...

thats what? 3 palnes of bosses and trash drops.

2-3 old world dragons

4+ kunark dragons

all of VP

so 3 loot drops x ((10 Planar bosses + trash loot) + (4-6 kunark dragons) + VS + VP)) = a completely, newly geared raid force.

Eslade
08-03-2015, 12:26 PM

2-3 old world dragons

4+ kunark dragons

all of VP

so 3 loot drops x ((10 Planar bosses + trash loot) + (4-6 kunark dragons) + VS + VP)) = a completely, newly geared raid force.

Naw, wiping to vindicator is a better plan.

derpcake
08-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Naw, wiping to vindicator is a better plan.

trying to LNS past the 140 man raid presence is higher on the darwin-award scale imo, but i am new

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 12:30 PM

2-3 old world dragons

4+ kunark dragons

all of VP

Plenty of time for Kunark.. guildies wanted to see Velious...Plus how much of that stuff is upgrades to thurg/pog armor really? What guild is going to make there members do Kunark on the first day of Velious?
We got griefed a bit we got some loot... and we saw some Velious it was a fun day. Plenty of time for VS later lol. Seems only 5 people disagreed with this. We aren't in any kind of rush we understand gearing up is gonna take awhile.
The main problem isn't Kunark gear.. its numbers. 30 fully geared players isn't going to do much against 100-140 players. Are you really this dumb or are you just caught up in the trolling?

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 12:36 PM
i refuse to play kunark, but venril sathir is a fast fight with a critical wizard item

you can literally port right into dl, kill him, rally and all go together

i dont care if you killed anything else in sev, but missing him to go try fucking vindi is silly

should have killed VS And maybe killed inny.

Or we could have had out members show up... killed vindi then went after vs/sec etc. Variables!

Malevz
08-03-2015, 12:42 PM
While I didn't like Azrael, have to admit, they were pros at sneaking in, sniping bosses that weren't at the top of the food chain. While we were at VS they'd snipe a severellious for warrior epic, or trak for VP keys.

Trying to take vindi while a large force of Empire were waiting for it to spawn, rookie.

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 12:45 PM
While I didn't like Azrael, have to admit, they were pros at sneaking in, sniping bosses that weren't at the top of the food chain. While we were at VS they'd snipe a severellious for warrior epic, or trak for VP keys.

Trying to take vindi while a large force of Empire were waiting for it to spawn, rookie.

This isn't a realistic situaiton. Empire was in VP killing PD and such. We felt we had time to get a vindi killed.
Fact is we did have time..just not enough clerics/tanks.

Nads
08-03-2015, 12:46 PM
i hailed a guy named Othelo, he kindly told me to go fuck myself

very redlike response but boxing way above weight

Othelo not in TMO

derpcake
08-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Othelo not in TMO

gtfo with propaganda and lies

http://www.r99pvp.net/showplayer.php?p=Othelo

was a bit ago, guess you kept the blemish on TMO tag but kicked the player

Malevz
08-03-2015, 01:30 PM
This isn't a realistic situaiton. Empire was in VP killing PD and such. We felt we had time to get a vindi killed.
Fact is we did have time..just not enough clerics/tanks.

Oh when velious first opened and we went to VP? Ya, that was a solid plan to scoop vindi there. I stand corrected. Anyway, hope to see TMO stick around and keep fighting.

Nads
08-03-2015, 01:43 PM
gtfo with propaganda and lies

http://www.r99pvp.net/showplayer.php?p=Othelo

was a bit ago, guess you kept the blemish on TMO tag but kicked the player

You're right, It was almost a month ago. He is no longer in the guild, and was not kicked. Calm down.

El Camacho
08-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Real Timeline

Empire has been very clear that they are at war with a small group of people.
they also welcomed TMO to red and generally left them alone to level/gear up.
then TMO invited Empires enemies to join.

you are complaining that your actions had consequences and expect to be left alone on a pvp server to make free gains.

the weird thing is how closely TMO is following the same storyline as Fresh-> Good Guys did. I'm already seeing the vintage "join the resistance" posters showing up in posts.

Drakaris
08-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Empire has been very clear that they are at war with a small group of people.
they also welcomed TMO to red and generally left them alone to level/gear up.
then TMO invited Empires enemies to join.

you are complaining that your actions had consequences and expect to be left alone on a pvp server to make free gains.

the weird thing is how closely TMO is following the same storyline as Fresh-> Good Guys did. I'm already seeing the vintage "join the resistance" posters showing up in posts.

TMO did nothing wrong by giving players they have never played with a chance at being part of their guild. Are you suggesting your own actions are not toxic by grieving a guild because they have players you don't "like"?

The reality is you want uncontested pixels and are still mass recruiting.

Malevz
08-03-2015, 05:23 PM
TMO did nothing wrong by giving players they have never played with a chance at being part of their guild. Are you suggesting your own actions are not toxic by grieving a guild because they have players you don't "like"?

Started writing a post to explain this... about halfway through I was like... It's Drakar he either won't understand the explanation, then will go off on some embarrassing rant about some conspiracy, or... well really just that one possibility.

Magikarp
08-03-2015, 05:25 PM
the reality is tmo was always open season. welcomed to the server, sure. they're still welcome

nothing changed. big guild doin' what big guilds do on on the leading-up-to and release of new content

Drakaris
08-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Started writing a post to explain this... about halfway through I was like... It's Drakar he either won't understand the explanation, then will go off on some embarrassing rant about some conspiracy, or... well really just that one possibility.

They aren't conspiracies dumbass. Who stripped trav? Who gave cast the account details of over 20 accounts while he was stripping accounts? Why was he in empire ts behind a password protected channel with empire leadership as this was going down?

It's also more than confirmed that twainz logged on chuckdusky, which was a GG account and was killing GG as a show of loyalty to empire. Colgate and bert also fucked with vapos accounts and blamed it on me.

Now this is the stuff I have personally seen with my two eyes. What do you think happens behind locked channels like holohq?

Sounds to me like you're the one in denial.

Kergan
08-03-2015, 05:56 PM
got prof?

Efwan
08-03-2015, 06:25 PM
They aren't conspiracies dumbass. Who stripped trav? Who gave cast the account details of over 20 accounts while he was stripping accounts? Why was he in empire ts behind a password protected channel with empire leadership as this was going down?

It's also more than confirmed that twainz logged on chuckdusky, which was a GG account and was killing GG as a show of loyalty to empire. Colgate and bert also fucked with vapos accounts and blamed it on me.

Now this is the stuff I have personally seen with my two eyes. What do you think happens behind locked channels like holohq?

Sounds to me like you're the one in denial.

You forgot bestow deleted exed then created a lvl 1 exed and spouted racial slurs constantly in ooc aswell

Glissando
08-03-2015, 06:39 PM
You forgot bestow deleted exed then created a lvl 1 exed and spouted racial slurs constantly in ooc aswell

Lite boxes. Macca has freeport vision. Vapo rmtd. Tmo rmtd duped etc.

So what?

It seems to me that the name of the game here is not getting caught

El Camacho
08-03-2015, 06:52 PM

I'm not in Empire or TMO, so hold your judgments of what you think I want.

There is nothing wrong with TMO making their choice, just like there is nothing wrong with Empire making their choice.

Things were fine between TMO and Empire prior to this. TMO made a choice and now have to live with the consequences.

Are you suggesting that Empire shouldn't PvP their enemies just because they joined TMO? or that TMO should somehow be immune to PvP, because they are new?

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 06:58 PM
I'm not in Empire or TMO, so hold your judgments of what you think I want.

There is nothing wrong with TMO making their choice, just like there is nothing wrong with Empires making their choice.

Things were fine between TMO and Empire prior to this. TMO made a choice and now have to live with the consequences.

Are you suggesting that Empire shouldn't PvP their enemies just because they joined TMO? or that TMO should somehow be immune to PvP, because they are new?

I think the suggestion is if Empire wants a competitive pvp/raid environment they wouldn't recruit over 1/3 of the total server population and send large group to break up any farming raid another guild tries to run.

Empire just claims false pretenses.

MEGANS LAW
08-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Bottom line: Empire asked you not to invite those people and specifically said the "fuckening" was going to occur if you did.

You invited them. Deal with it. Not to mention you booted Macca for using exploited game texture files and now he's back in TMO.

Videri
08-03-2015, 07:14 PM
If certain players really did such bad stuff, report them to the GMs and let then deal with it. Turns out the GMs didn't permanently ban or punish Macca, so why ostracize him?

One guild doesn't get to choose who another guild can invite. You don't like them? Don't invite them to your guild.

El Camacho
08-03-2015, 07:18 PM
I think the suggestion is if Empire wants a competitive pvp/raid environment they wouldn't recruit over 1/3 of the total server population and send large group to break up any farming raid another guild tries to run.

That leaves 2/3 of the server for your guild to recruit from. I recall someone in TMO saying they had 300 applicants. Seems like TMO will not have trouble fielding an force if they so choose.

As far as I can tell Empire made one claim, they welcomed TMO to red as long as they didn't ally with their enemies. TMO made the choice to do just that.

Don't be upset that TMO doesn't have free reign to farm raids anymore. This isn't blue were you can make enemies and they can't do anything about it.

El Camacho
08-03-2015, 07:31 PM
One guild doesn't get to choose who another guild can invite. You don't like them? Don't invite them to your guild.

As was the case, but when two guilds have a non aggression pact and one guild joins forces with the bitter enemies of the other, that pretty much ends the agreement.

For perspective, does your claim of one guild not telling another who they can invite also apply to Alarti telling Empire who they can/can't invite to their guild?

Radicale
08-03-2015, 07:33 PM
Pure comedy, six months to a year from now we'll be seeing bans in Empire for rmt. Bahahaha.

vouss
08-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Bunch of blue players never had a chance on this server, fully expect to see them either go back to blue or join empire

deathpanel
08-03-2015, 07:36 PM
Comparing red99 to cold war and ww1 and 2 god not only are you immersed but your also insane and in empire

Stasis01
08-03-2015, 08:32 PM

You don't know your red99 history and have no idea what this place is.

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 08:42 PM
You don't know your red99 history and have no idea what this place is.

Still fighting world war 2 are you?

Stasis01
08-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Every Kunark and classic dragon since release was killed at its spawn point when it spawned, you think people are going to help you try to take that over and the mentality will be sure come in and take our shit?

The problem isn't with Empire, if you guys somehow got on top you'd be the same, don't you pride yourself on winning all the mobs on blue? I thought you guys knew what the deal was coming here?

Stasis01
08-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Who asked this clown not me.

MEGANS LAW
08-03-2015, 09:15 PM
If certain players really did such bad stuff, report them to the GMs and let then deal with it. Turns out the GMs didn't permanently ban or punish Macca, so why ostracize him?

We're not inviting him. We told you if you did there will be a fuckening. Shrug. You invite scum you get treated like scum. Deal with it.

Drakaris
08-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Every Kunark and classic dragon since release was killed at its spawn point when it spawned, you think people are going to help you try to take that over and the mentality will be sure come in and take our shit?

The problem isn't with Empire, if you guys somehow got on top you'd be the same, don't you pride yourself on winning all the mobs on blue? I thought you guys knew what the deal was coming here?

I've got no objection to the top guild pvping for raid targets they themselves want; my objection is to the mass recruiting and bind camping/griefing that is going on. LNS is a R99 server rule and has been in place for well and truly more than a year.

If Nihilum was on top and doing that shit, they would have been lawyerquest banned so hard its not even funny.

Remember how Tune got 2 months worth of suspension for killing someone that got rezzed into mass PVP?

The issue is not Empire 'shitting' on TMO. The issue is 'Empire' being given the green light to 'shit on TMO' while breaking server rules (LNS) that were put in place to prevent this level of grief.

I've been on this box long enough to tell the difference between PVP and the type of BS you are pulling. Whatever staff presence that is left on R99 clearly wants Empire to have free reign on the box and this is no tin foil hat.

Magikarp
08-03-2015, 09:30 PM
no homo tho?

Stasis01
08-03-2015, 09:34 PM
I've got no objection to the top guild pvping for raid targets they themselves want; my objection is to the mass recruiting and bind camping/griefing that is going on. LNS is a R99 server rule and has been in place for well and truly more than a year.

If Nihilum was on top and doing that shit, they would have been lawyerquest banned so hard its not even funny.

Remember how Tune got 2 months worth of suspension for killing someone that got rezzed into mass PVP?

The issue is not Empire 'shitting' on TMO. The issue is 'Empire' being given the green light to 'shit on TMO' while breaking server rules (LNS) that were put in place to prevent this level of grief.

I've been on this box long enough to tell the difference between PVP and the type of BS you are pulling. Whatever staff presence that is left on R99 clearly wants Empire to have free reign on the box and this is no tin foil hat.

I remember Tune having around 700 kills and no grp existing for a good solid year 52-60 with no LNS lol.

The rest I didn't read maybe later.

Stasis01
08-03-2015, 09:40 PM
The problem with the perspective of yours Drakar is that you started super late, apped Nihi right away and only attended raid day.

You really don't know much even though you have an end game toon - what you're going through is what the second side has gone through since the beginning of the box.

It builds character to go through it, best of luck to you.

Drakaris
08-03-2015, 09:55 PM
The problem with the perspective of yours Drakar is that you started super late, apped Nihi right away and only attended raid day.

You really don't know much even though you have an end game toon - what you're going through is what the second side has gone through since the beginning of the box.

It builds character to go through it, best of luck to you.

I think you are talking about yourself son.

I was playing the underdog game when you were shitting on Holocaust and they had corpses rotting in Trakanon's Lair, or did you forget about being an Azrael member while they had the server on farm?

snufzaimoverlord
08-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Still fighting world war 2 are you?

Hey Alarti the only reason Stasis and I corpse camped your entire guild in Kael last night was because you annoy me.

Would never have happened if FQ hero's like yourself didn't chest thump all day. Blame yourself for wasting 30 of your guildmates time for a few hours until Toleez finally called guild LNS.

Bazia
08-03-2015, 10:00 PM
exercising control over the weaker 5 nerds is the only reason the 20 nerds play, inevitable result regardless of excuse

Eslade
08-03-2015, 10:07 PM
the tears in this thread.... holy shit they're delicious.

Videri
08-03-2015, 10:25 PM
For perspective, does your claim of one guild not telling another who they can invite also apply to Alarti telling Empire who they can/can't invite to their guild?

Actually, no. I believe Alarti didn't say not to invite 1/3 of the server. He said not to invite 1/3 of the server and hinder the beginning of a new guild, and yet claim to want competition.

Anyway, we're kind of on a tangent / rat hole here. Seeya folks in-game.

TheBiznessTZ
08-03-2015, 10:50 PM
Actually, no. I believe Alarti didn't say not to invite 1/3 of the server. He said not to invite 1/3 of the server and hinder the beginning of a new guild, and yet claim to want competition.

Anyway, we're kind of on a tangent / rat hole here. Seeya folks in-game.

All i know is if <Fresh> stayed together they woulda had a better chance than GG and TMO. GOOD JOB RUINING THAT ONE TALA

iiNGloriouS
08-03-2015, 10:53 PM
I think you are talking about yourself son.

I was playing the underdog game when you were shitting on Holocaust and they had corpses rotting in Trakanon's Lair, or did you forget about being an Azrael member while they had the server on farm?

Lol what. You're autism at an all time high. Staceys been around a since og holo.

But you wouldn't know that due to lack of reading skills, autism and rooroo brain rot.

Drakaris
08-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Lol what. You're autism at an all time high. Staceys been around a since og holo.

But you wouldn't know that due to lack of reading skills, autism and rooroo brain rot.

Yup rewriting history as we know it. Fuck you're retarded...

He was a recruitment officer of God's Work after Azrael collapsed before Stasis conceded and joined Holo to get front row seats to the best pixels...

Colgate
08-03-2015, 11:00 PM
stasis confirmed OG holocaust member from many years ago

ur brain is literally butter

Drakaris
08-03-2015, 11:05 PM
stasis confirmed OG holocaust member from many years ago

ur brain is literally butter

Doesn't change the fact he opposed you for easy Azrael pixels when holocaust was up and coming.

Bazia
08-04-2015, 12:06 AM
he was forced to bend the knee

iiNGloriouS
08-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Remember this server didn't exist and has no history before drakar.

True roorot stage 5

Stacy also rejoined holo short after they formed. Before I did. Idk why u talkin bout.

krazyGlue
08-04-2015, 12:20 AM
You mean stasis said they were a bunch of degenerates that would never amount to anything with gongshows shitty play time . And he went off and started a guild with agatha and it failed in 6 days so he gave up and joined empire . Lol

Bazia
08-04-2015, 12:38 AM
pretty much what Krazy said

Drakaris
08-04-2015, 12:56 AM
You mean stasis said they were a bunch of degenerates that would never amount to anything with gongshows shitty play time . And he went off and started a guild with agatha and it failed in 6 days so he gave up and joined empire . Lol

The most credible and accurate post about Stasis and his flip flopping. I think there may be some rustled nerds about him getting the cloak of the falling stars, which is why Empire is trying to rewrite history.

Sektor
08-04-2015, 01:15 AM
We're not inviting him. We told you if you did there will be a fuckening. Shrug. You invite scum you get treated like scum. Deal with it.

You are the definition of scum.

Nice to see you have your aon on Tyrionn still.

Stasis01
08-04-2015, 01:50 AM

I doubt I said the word degenerate but ya I tried to pump up Az that we could beat them and tried to get us to work with GW neckbeards vapo mirkuls tune etc. We had the server handed to us with that Nizzar banning, until we gave up a 4 month uncontested pixel farming after one pvp loss.

I was told by Lite in TS that you guys

- Hate the Nihi players more than you want to contest(especially Strydur and Tune, I like those guys BTW)

- Hate playing in a pixel farming zerg.

So I threw in the towel and a few weeks later Azrael was empty with Novus spamming OOC trying to recruit, and getting no one.

I was in Az a year and wanted us to win.

Lite is now tagged TMO, a literal blue pixel farming zerg, after allying with Mirkuls, Tune, and Strydur and losing - making himself a hypocrite on all of the reasons he gave me originally for not helping me.

It was funny watching you guys make all the decisions I told you had to do months ago, and then failing anyway. It was too little too late - you guys suck.

Drakaris
08-04-2015, 02:09 AM
I doubt I said the word degenerate but ya I tried to pump up Az that we could beat them and tried to get us to work with GW neckbeards vapo mirkuls tune etc. We had the server handed to us with that Nizzar banning, until we gave up a 4 month uncontested pixel farming after one pvp loss.

- Hate the Nihi players more than you want to contest(especially Strydur and Tune, I like those guys BTW)

So I threw in the towel and a few weeks later Azrael was empty with Novus spamming OOC trying to recruit, and getting no one.

Lite is now tagged TMO, a literal blue pixel farming zerg, after allying with Mirkuls, Tune, and Strydur and losing - making himself a hypocrite on all of the reasons he gave me originally for not helping me.

It was funny watching you guys make all the decisions I told you had to do months ago, and then failing anyway. It was too little too late - you guys suck.

Proof that Stasis was not tagged Holo the whole time and was helping Holo's competition until he folded for free pixels cos Colgate wants to have friends again.

/thread

Colgate
08-04-2015, 02:12 AM
stasis was in holocaust day 1 of red99

jesus you're dumb

krazyGlue
08-04-2015, 02:16 AM

Did not read .

Drakaris
08-04-2015, 02:16 AM
stasis was in holocaust day 1 of red99

jesus you're dumb

Good to see you were quick on responding.

I guess he didn't want to go back to holocaust when you guys were mostly players in rags?

I guess he enjoyed shitting on the guild while you were getting YTed left right and centre and begged Vapo's GW crew for help?

All good man! I know deep down you wanted to guild with your DOTA buddy and needed to buy that friendship with pixels :)

Stasis01
08-04-2015, 02:18 AM
Proof that Stasis was not tagged Holo the whole time and was helping Holo's competition until he folded for free pixels cos Colgate wants to have friends again.

/thread

I was first 50 Holo rogue in Gongshows Lguk grp in classic which consisted of me Letsjoe Gongshow Bkab Dotchya Smallmee, and a few others that would put in long days.

I was in original Holo for about 1 - 1.5 years? until it was deleted.

Sorry if there's any confusion for you young fucker.

krazyGlue
08-04-2015, 02:20 AM
Is Jupe posting for stasis ? Jesus these drug induced rants are getting out of control

Stasis01
08-04-2015, 02:21 AM
I mean I was with Az for a year fighting Nizzar. I wasn't going to just ditch them because Holo came back.

I just felt like Lite was feeding me a bunch of bullshit because he had his loot and didn't give a fuck about me, I would probably do the same but I can't be a part of that.

Drakaris
08-04-2015, 02:25 AM
I mean I was with Az for a year fighting Nizzar. I wasn't going to just ditch them because Holo came back.

I just felt like Lite was feeding me a bunch of bullshit because he had his loot and didn't give a fuck about me, I would probably do the same but I can't be a part of that.

All good pal! Keep doing what you're doing!

Will be hilarious trying to see Colgate trying to get 95 other zerglings in check while trying to maintain your friendship with pixels.

"STASIS DESERVES IT HES DONE SO MUCH"

bwuahahahhaha

Stasis01
08-04-2015, 02:25 AM
Is Jupe posting for stasis ? Jesus these drug induced rants are getting out of control

I'll comfort myself with my http://wiki.project1999.com/Cloak_of_the_Falling_Stars and my 100 new pals.

Stasis01
08-04-2015, 02:28 AM
All good pal! Keep doing what you're doing!

Will be hilarious trying to see Colgate trying to get 95 other zerglings in check while trying to maintain your friendship with pixels.

"STASIS DESERVES IT HES DONE SO MUCH"

bwuahahahhaha

I bent the knee to Colgate/Gong it wasn't the other way around?

And I don't try to fuck over the people I play with, it ain't in my blood.

Colgate
08-04-2015, 02:29 AM
grats Gaanon on first grey suede boots

grats Gaanon first cloak of the falling stars

this friendship isn't cheap

krazyGlue
08-04-2015, 02:32 AM
Lol drakar why do you care about who gets what loot .

Drakaris
08-04-2015, 02:33 AM
Lol drakar why do you care about who gets what loot .

Because it's hilarious, there is no transparency, just circle jerks and who wants to stroke who harder (or pay IRL cash in HoloHQ).

krazyGlue
08-04-2015, 02:36 AM
Stasis I could care less about pixels . But 100+ guildies raiding side by side some of which hate eachother but put aside their differences to kill npcs and gain pixels . Sign me up also is empire the largest guild on red and blue ?

krazyGlue
08-04-2015, 02:40 AM
Because it's hilarious, there is no transparency, just circle jerks and who wants to stroke who harder (or pay IRL cash in HoloHQ).
i think your just jealous these pixels are not going to you . This is the way you express how you feel .

Drakaris
08-04-2015, 02:44 AM
i think your just jealous these pixels are not going to you . This is the way you express how you feel .

Naw. I know what it takes to get those pixels and I choose having a job. Can't do a farzo or stasis on this one.

Stasis01
08-04-2015, 02:48 AM
Stasis I could care less about pixels . But 100+ guildies raiding side by side some of which hate eachother but put aside their differences to kill npcs and gain pixels . Sign me up also is empire the largest guild on red and blue ?

If you don't like EQ don't play?

Why would you hate someone here, I think there are some losers but I mean I just don't talk to them?

krazyGlue
08-04-2015, 02:48 AM
Naw. I know what it takes to get those pixels and I choose having a job. Can't do a farzo or stasis on this one.

Stasis is a law enforcement officer that makes like 100k . He is a
Flipping flip flopped but not unemployed . And I'm pretty sure farzo is your neighbor

MEGANS LAW
08-04-2015, 03:09 AM

i have a highly successful career and part of the great pixel empire

Drakaris
08-04-2015, 03:10 AM
Stasis is a law enforcement officer that makes like 100k . He is a
Flipping flip flopped but not unemployed . And I'm pretty sure farzo is your neighbor

Stasis is being given pixel blow jobs to be Colgate's friend in Elf Sim.

The main issue is different time zones - can't raid Empire times while working a full time job... u feelers?

Farzo committed to full time study so he is able to attend raids in US timezone.

Family commitments are more important than being part of a corrupt zerg, so either way I'm just playing to white knight, not get pixels. Empire has really shat on this box.

MEGANS LAW
08-04-2015, 03:13 AM

The main issue is different time zones - can't raid Empire times while working a full time job... u feelers?

Farzo committed to full time study so he is able to attend raids in US timezone.

Family commitments are more important than being part of a corrupt zerg, so either way I'm just playing to white knight, not get pixels. Empire has really shat on this box.

stasis has not ever used aim.

Kergan
08-04-2015, 03:14 AM

Nobody cares dude

hope this helps

MEGANS LAW
08-04-2015, 03:17 AM
Nobody cares dude

hope this helps

kergan u wanna come back and squire for ur ole pal gyno?

Kergan
08-04-2015, 03:24 AM
thinking about it

thrilla going hard in the paint trying to get me and OJ to come back :)

MEGANS LAW
08-04-2015, 03:28 AM
thinking about it

thrilla going hard in the paint trying to get me and OJ to come back :)

we're rdy 4 u

Smedy
08-04-2015, 03:38 AM
empire is ready to absorb more bodies to throw at the uncontested blue encounters, staying tru to the red spirits

fuck you

Kergan
08-04-2015, 03:51 AM
chortled

Smedy
08-04-2015, 03:53 AM
you're a great american man supporting my socalist lifestyle gyno, thank u 4 donate

MEGANS LAW
08-04-2015, 04:00 AM
you're a great american man supporting my socalist lifestyle gyno, thank u 4 donate

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1386/68/1386684295455.png

Kaahbal
08-04-2015, 04:33 AM
So i just realised Velious is released (hey its summer, cant expect people to check videogame forums all the time)

130 warm bodies raiding together on a 200 player server?

Sounds like a fun and healthy competition going on.

The upcoming geargap will even ruin 1v1 encounters.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

Efwan
08-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Lol stasis doesn't make 100k a year as a LEO, I bout died laughing at that comment

magician
08-04-2015, 10:06 AM
cringing at above poster

Samsung
08-04-2015, 10:09 AM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1386/68/1386684295455.png

lmfao

Vile
08-04-2015, 10:17 AM
So i just realised Velious is released (hey its summer, cant expect people to check videogame forums all the time)

130 warm bodies raiding together on a 200 player server?

Sounds like a fun and healthy competition going on.

The upcoming geargap will even ruin 1v1 encounters.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

yea velly not so fun.

wtb slightly accelerated cyclical server (wipes every X months)... going passed kunark doesn't even seem necessary..

thats where da funs be

Kaahbal
08-04-2015, 10:22 AM
Velious is really fun, with healthy competition.

Going into a battle should be about winning or losing, not about how many minutes you will delay the guild containing 60% of the population from throwing warm bodies at an NPC

VZTZ had way better competition when it came to guilds..

SamwiseRed
08-04-2015, 10:23 AM
velious is shit for pvp. server now looks more like TFO raiding the test server on live to simulate progression. box never recovered from the nilly one guild grip hold mentality. you know things are fucked when the only people who want to contest are people from blue lol. wtb classic server.

Kaahbal
08-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Thought alot of people hated how Nihilum solo farmed Kunark and now they are the exact same?

Colgate, Buhbuh, Gongshow... Whats the long term plan? Just let this shit die?

Malevz
08-04-2015, 10:40 AM
People complained in old world, people complained in kunark, people complaining in velious.
People make up numbers to prove their point in all of these as well. Nihilum was a massive zerg while raiding VP with 25-30 people.

Common thread, people complain and make shit up. Classic.

Alarti0001
08-04-2015, 10:50 AM
velious is shit for pvp. server now looks more like TFO raiding the test server on live to simulate progression. box never recovered from the nilly one guild grip hold mentality. you know things are fucked when the only people who want to contest are people from blue lol. wtb classic server.

qft

Efwan
08-04-2015, 11:02 AM
People complained in old world, people complained in kunark, people complaining in velious.
People make up numbers to prove their point in all of these as well. Nihilum was a massive zerg while raiding VP with 25-30 people.

Common thread, people complain and make shit up. Classic.

Lol nihi raided vp with 25-30 back when server pop was 50 people

Malevz
08-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Server pop was 50 pre kunark, not after. You may be thinking of when we did Naggy with 12 when the server pop was 50, which was pretty impressive pre-kunark.

People really seem to enjoy making up numbers.

Uton
08-04-2015, 12:09 PM
TMO did nothing wrong by giving players they have never played with a chance at being part of their guild.

The serious issue for TMO is that they need those geared, toxic players. however they are also newbs to red trying to discipline veterans who should be leading a guild rather than joining a guild that still gets upgrades from fear/hate trash drops

Tradesonred
08-06-2015, 08:46 AM
Thought alot of people hated how Nihilum solo farmed Kunark and now they are the exact same?

Colgate, Buhbuh, Gongshow... Whats the long term plan? Just let this shit die?

Bottom line

Blackbilly
08-06-2015, 02:03 PM
someone call up devnood and image, get an old world box out asap

Zlain
08-06-2015, 03:30 PM
someone call up devnood and image, get an old world box out asap

Man if those dudes put out a p99 themed Guildwars server I'd be so on it and not on this shit.

As a person on the outside looking in at all this shit, I have no desire to join either of the big guilds cause they're both full of ragetastic basement dwelling mankids reliving their childhood during their mid life crisis.

Truly new players to this server that bother to come to the forums will instantly see they will either have to join a blue guild that only came here cause they thought they'd have more shots at shit, or a red guild that's all about being the biggest douchebags in man kinds history, if they want any shot at at least seeing end game content, never mind getting anything from that content though.

Doctor Jeff
08-06-2015, 03:34 PM
impressive? i think we did naggy on beta with 5 mages
?
Did naggy on red with a mage and a paladin...