PDA

View Full Version : there shall be no more Jinger tears on red.

knix
08-02-2015, 12:00 PM
I am done with Red. LNS policy is chronically broke by Empire's minions.
Guild culture is set by the leaders, and by the guild leaders/officers not setting the culture right for their guild AND not being punished for it, ie guild suspended for numerous infractions. But, what incentive is there currently to have empire self discipline or set the culture for its members? the answer is none.

There have been a few people in empire that are cool, and understand that pvp is a challenge, not just killing someone over and over at their bind or before they have rez effect gone or DA/DB refreshed.

I couldn't the the LNS part of the PNP to work for me either way, first trying only calling once in ooc, then shouting in the zone i was in.
*Well, then I was killed naked by an empire who said they just zoned in and didn't see the shout or the ooc and they cannot be held accountable for that.

*Also was killed when zoning into the zone where my body was from the first YT, and was engaged before i had fully loaded into the zone, and empire told me, you can't shout lns, after you are engaged.

*also killed by empire while sitting next to my body spamming ooc and shout lns, less than 15 min from YT.

*also killed by some empire who thought i had been on LNS too long, my body was deep in kael, it wasnt an easy CR.

** also engaged by someone who wanted me to run accross EW before i could even get my hit points up or DA/DB refreshed. they refreshed and i left where i was sitting being harassed by empire, and he followed me half up the kael ramp and engaged me so i had to burn my da/db for him to stop attacking, then left me, without my da/db, 1/2 hit points no buffs, to run across EW.

One time, it worked as it should, i was on LNS, (from a valid pvp kill not complaining about valid pvp death) and was trained by an empire SK, who eventually got my body dragged to zone in.

but, 1 out of 6, in which all the other times were petition-able. I didn't come to red to play petition quest. I was leaving blue to get away from petitionquest. I can't be part of the change to the server, because frankly I have a life and I am not going to waste it dealing with you nerds here.

I wanted everquest with honorable pvp. There is no honor standard in PVP on Red.
I will miss my red guildmates.

krazyGlue
08-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Rip

Bokke
08-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Sorry to see you go Jinger.

Qtip
08-02-2015, 12:43 PM
Gms need to enforce this shit on guilds as a whole and it will get through to people. Have a 3 strike rule and their account is banned. We have such a low pop that anyone leaving the server on some petty shit really hurts us in the long run.

Guilds that house people breaking rules should get raid suspensions, then officers suspended and then break up the guild.

I dont know whoever op is but i seen him call Lns all last night and he was killed over and over while being laughed at in ooc. New people that see this in ooc really turns them off.

Bokke
08-02-2015, 12:58 PM
I dont know whoever op is but i seen him call Lns all last night and he was killed over and over while being laughed at in ooc.

Thats because they think they are so 'red'.
Killing blue players in 0 resist gear at 4:1 odds, and then killing them while they are trying to corpse run. "red"

deathpanel
08-02-2015, 01:02 PM
jinger as long as you dont go back to blue you win, winning everquest is quitting. dont spend 12 hrs a day trying to compete with people who spend 18 hours a day on this shit.

p.s- i would joust in your honor

Dango
08-02-2015, 01:03 PM
Congrats to Jinger on winning P99!!

empire is a scum guild, lead by scum rmt officers/leaders. This server going to be shitty shorty.

Tradesonred
08-02-2015, 01:04 PM
Gms need to enforce this shit on guilds as a whole and it will get through to people. Have a 3 strike rule and their account is banned. We have such a low pop that anyone leaving the server on some petty shit really hurts us in the long run.

Guilds that house people breaking rules should get raid suspensions, then officers suspended and then break up the guild.

I dont know whoever op is but i seen him call Lns all last night and he was killed over and over while being laughed at in ooc. New people that see this in ooc really turns them off.

This is on launch night, imagine other days where its "less policed"

Even with a faint idea of what tools GMs have at their disposition i know i could "can" a bunch of people in a week by just ghosting around and looking at people who got warnings on their account or watching OOC.

Im glad i hung my red jersey a while ago, im sorry to say

Cecily
08-02-2015, 01:10 PM
but, 1 out of 6, in which all the other times were petition-able. I didn't come to red to play petition quest. I was leaving blue to get away from petitionquest. I can't be part of the change to the server, because frankly I have a life and I am not going to waste it dealing with you nerds here.
Let that sink in a bit. Can't say I blame you, Knix. These people are cancer.

Bokke
08-02-2015, 01:11 PM
I was fairly against PNP when it first came out.

After spending some time with the TMO folks though I can really say they added a bit of freshness to the server, it felt like playing on live way more than this server ever has. And I realize that for them to prosper and still have a good time here PNP needs to exist, which means it needs to be enforced.

In the Empire's leadership's defence though it can't be easy to coordinate and control 70% of the server.

Sektor
08-02-2015, 01:13 PM
It's very true, Empire has trained us time in and end time and has gotten punished a total of what 2 times out of 20+ times where we had the boss and they just decide to dump all of seb or kc or fear or hate on top of us?

Problem is the csr staff's focus is more on blue than red, let's be real here we got Velious first not because we're special but because we were the test dummies for blue.

I will keep fighting and I will try it out in TMO and hopefully things start getting fun.

Seeing 45 Empire in Cobalt Scar, another 25 in GD/Thurg/Velks another 30 in Kael/Wakening Lands, theirs so many members literally nothing we can do, they are bigger than any other guild in the histroy of this box, the leadership is no better then Nizzar and Nihlium officer core.

derpcake
08-02-2015, 01:13 PM
These people are cancer.

its ok to be mad, just don't generalize

nah jk, not like anyone cares

Stasis01
08-02-2015, 01:15 PM
We had 100 people with massive trains/other shit going on.

Expecting to LNS and run through 100 Empire all jacked up on Velious syrup is a bad idea, I doubt anyone cared to CC you or try to fuck you over.

Vanquisher
08-02-2015, 01:15 PM
It's very true, Empire has trained us time in and end time and has gotten punished a total of what 2 times out of 20+ times where we had the boss and they just decide to dump all of seb or kc or fear or hate on top of us?

Problem is the csr staff's focus is more on blue than red, let's be real here we got Velious first not because we're special but because we were the test dummies for blue.

I will keep fighting and I will try it out in TMO and hopefully things start getting fun.

Seeing 45 Empire in Cobalt Scar, another 25 in GD/Thurg/Velks another 30 in Kael/Wakening Lands, theirs so many members literally nothing we can do, they are bigger than any other guild in the histroy of this box, the leadership is no better then Nizzar and Nihlium officer core.

/agree

bubur
08-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Last edited by Cecily; Today at 3:54 PM.. edited 63 times in total.

how even?

deathpanel
08-02-2015, 01:21 PM
We had 100 people with massive trains/other shit going on.

Expecting to LNS and run through 100 Empire all jacked up on Velious syrup is a bad idea, I doubt anyone cared to CC you or try to fuck you over.

stasis tells his wife. "You fucking give the kids a bath then if you think they smell you dumb bitch!!!"

Cecily
08-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Expecting to LNS and run through 100 Empire all jacked up on Velious syrup is a bad idea.

That's like saying it's a bad idea to be driving on New Year's Eve because of the drunks drivers.

Jeni
08-02-2015, 01:34 PM
There has been little to no gm involvement on red for a while. Actions like these go unpunished so the behavior continues. Guilds and their leadership also do not condemn this behavior but instead laugh or joke about it thus promoting this type of behavior.

Ultimately trolling, greifing, and negative behavior only hurts the server by turning off more and more players. It won't matter if you have the best gear in the game if you have no one to fight.

Sektor
08-02-2015, 01:54 PM
There has been little to no gm involvement on red for a while. Actions like these go unpunished so the behavior continues. Guilds and their leadership also do not condemn this behavior but instead laugh or joke about it thus promoting this type of behavior.

Ultimately trolling, greifing, and negative behavior only hurts the server by turning off more and more players. It won't matter if you have the best gear in the game if you have no one to fight.

Another great post.

deathpanel
08-02-2015, 02:00 PM
jinger a lot of nerdy boys gonna miss you / your voice in teamspeak if you go.

Stasis01
08-02-2015, 02:10 PM
TMO had Velious for a good hour before we came and they accomplished nothing and still blame Empire for their failures.

I'm pretty sure you guys should have just went Kunark.

The rabbit shouldn't have tried to run past 100 wolves.

deathpanel
08-02-2015, 02:15 PM
WE had kunark for a good 4 years before yall came and we accomplished nothing and still blame Nizzar for our PTSD.

I'm pretty sure i should have stopped with Kunark.

my wife shouldn't have tried to interrupt velious though, i showed HER!.

XiakenjaTZ
08-02-2015, 02:18 PM
I think I killed him first. I have proof that I just logged in and nuked before he said LNS.

Got like 10 tells about how he was going to get me banned. He is playing BanQuest not EQ.

I am not toxic, OP is a a winey bitch.

Slathar
08-02-2015, 02:22 PM
I think I killed him first. I have proof that I just logged in and nuked before he said LNS.

Got like 10 tells about how he was going to get me banned. He is playing BanQuest not EQ.

old man disease detected

QuantumZebra
08-02-2015, 02:25 PM

*she, and you're part of why Red is dying/already dead... enjoy your empty box and 0 pvp

Modus
08-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Not trying to be a nuthugger... but...

Another issue with having an open-invite, 200+ person guild is that you can't control the actions of every single person, every single day of the week. Some members just don't care, know the GM staff likely won't punish them, and revel in the thrill of an easy kill - like a rottweiler chasing a lame rabbit.

I've witnessed Empire leadership attempt to keep things classy/mature/honorable innumerous times, but herding cats is an uphill battle.

The solution is not to have armed guards at every street intersection ready to hose down perpetrators with fully automatic bans. The solution is to repeal, rework, and re-release a functioning and logical LNS system.

A simple /corpsesummon command that summons your corpse to your bind spot (MUST be a city zone) and disables you from doing PVP damage or casting PVP heals/buffs (self only) for one hour would alleviate the problem entirely, and would do wonders toward the health of the server.

Systolic
08-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Its funny that TMO defends itself despite the fact that after they call force lns in EK they have people in the zone sitting on the bridge for well over 30 minutes.

Slathar
08-02-2015, 02:33 PM

Another issue with having an open-invite, 200+ person guild is that you can't control the actions of every single person, every single day of the week. Some members just don't care, know the GM staff likely won't punish them, and revel in the thrill of an easy kill - like a rottweiler chasing a lame rabbit.

I've witnessed Empire leadership attempt to keep things classy/mature/honorable innumerous times, but herding cats is an uphill battle.

The solution is not to have armed guards at every street intersection ready to hose down perpetrators with fully automatic bans. The solution is to repeal, rework, and re-release a functioning and logical LNS system.

A simple /corpsesummon command that summons your corpse to your bind spot (MUST be a city zone) and disables you from doing PVP damage or casting PVP heals/buffs (self only) for one hour would alleviate the problem entirely, and would do wonders toward the health of the server.

or just abolish lns because its an idiotic system that is arbitrarily enforced based on thin to no evidence. its not classic, either.

Systolic
08-02-2015, 02:36 PM
I don't think TMO realizes how much Empire actually DOES follow the rules. Its assholes from Azrael and people like Redd who grief and train other players that cause the most problems. But TMO is bad and losing so they are quick to blame Empire because they have no idea who else to target.

Lasher
08-02-2015, 02:38 PM
I saw Jinger call LNS twice while fully geared....

Tradesonred
08-02-2015, 02:39 PM
I don't think TMO realizes how much Empire actually DOES follow the rules. Its assholes from Azrael and people like Redd who grief and train other players that cause the most problems. But TMO is bad and losing so they are quick to blame Empire because they have no idea who else to target.

Colgate got banned recently for training... even someone out of the loop like me knows this, you arent fooling anyone.

Holocaust was training as a zerg from Day1 in Guk back in 2011.

Systolic
08-02-2015, 02:40 PM
I guarantee you that if Colgate trained anyone, he was griefed and/or provoked first. I would bank on it.

Tradesonred
08-02-2015, 02:42 PM
Thats the problem with LNS right there, its not well enforced so endless cycle of retaliation and pre-emptive strikes.

Damn
08-02-2015, 02:43 PM
Guild culture is set by the leaders, and by the guild leaders/officers not setting the culture right for their guild AND not being punished for it, ie guild suspended for numerous infractions. But, what incentive is there currently to have empire self discipline or set the culture for its members? the answer is none.

There have been a few people in empire that are cool, and understand that pvp is a challenge, not just killing someone over and over at their bind or before they have rez effect gone or DA/DB refreshed.

I couldn't the the LNS part of the PNP to work for me either way, first trying only calling once in ooc, then shouting in the zone i was in.
*Well, then I was killed naked by an empire who said they just zoned in and didn't see the shout or the ooc and they cannot be held accountable for that.

*Also was killed when zoning into the zone where my body was from the first YT, and was engaged before i had fully loaded into the zone, and empire told me, you can't shout lns, after you are engaged.

*also killed by empire while sitting next to my body spamming ooc and shout lns, less than 15 min from YT.

*also killed by some empire who thought i had been on LNS too long, my body was deep in kael, it wasnt an easy CR.

** also engaged by someone who wanted me to run accross EW before i could even get my hit points up or DA/DB refreshed. they refreshed and i left where i was sitting being harassed by empire, and he followed me half up the kael ramp and engaged me so i had to burn my da/db for him to stop attacking, then left me, without my da/db, 1/2 hit points no buffs, to run across EW.

One time, it worked as it should, i was on LNS, (from a valid pvp kill not complaining about valid pvp death) and was trained by an empire SK, who eventually got my body dragged to zone in.

I wanted everquest with honorable pvp. There is no honor standard in PVP on Red.

What constitutes honorable pvp? you both standing there being full mana hp with sirken in the middle dropping a flag as an indicator that its okay to attack?

This is not blue its not okay to just casually run through everywhere like a retard and not expect to get attacked by anyone who isnt wearing the same tag as you

Lns is not classic and neither is pnp just be happy you got your corpse and could log because on the server i played on you would've been camped in shifts till your corpse rot

Uuruk
08-02-2015, 02:45 PM
You literally tried to bait people for 5 hours straight yesterday. Please go back to blue.

Qtip
08-02-2015, 02:50 PM

If you want to have a big guild, you have to control your big guild. If the few people who act like retards were booted from both sides they would be outcasted and quit. Or they would reroll and act notmal.

This is a video game, not a cut throat game of russian roulette. People just need to calm down and let this server grow already. Empire wins cause they have the gear and numbers. Like when nihilum had the gear and numbers.

Bokke
08-02-2015, 02:55 PM
I saw Jinger call LNS twice while fully geared....

Maybe she was trying to scoot?

knix
08-02-2015, 03:00 PM

[Sat Aug 01 21:24:41 2015] [PvP] Jinger <TMO> has been defeated by Slumlord <Empire> in Kael Drakkel!
[Sat Aug 01 21:24:43 2015] Daymian says out of character, 'its winter'
[Sat Aug 01 21:24:45 2015] Hashtag says out of character, 'so when's Luclin?'
[Sat Aug 01 21:24:45 2015] Returning to Eastern Wastelands, please wait...
[Sat Aug 01 21:24:45 2015] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:07 2015] You have entered Eastern Wastelands.
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:09 2015] It begins to snow.
'
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:26 2015] You shout, 'LNS EW and KAEL, thanks Slumlord for not listening'
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:28 2015] Greybeard says out of character, 'upgradez Enchanted Dwarven Plate Boots -- Boots of the Storm'
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:37 2015] You are out of food and drink.
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:38 2015] You say out of character, 'LNS EW and KAEL, thanks Slumlord for not listening'

[Sat Aug 01 21:26:08 2015] You say out of character, 'OMG asked to not stink of shout in Kael for your guild, so i said it in say '

[Sat Aug 01 21:37:02 2015] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:20 2015] You have entered Kael Drakkel.
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:20 2015] Lean says out of character, 'WTB Essence Emeralds, PST'
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:24 2015] Rockem begins to cast a spell.
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:25 2015] You shout, 'LNS this zone'
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:25 2015] You say, 'LNS'
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:31 2015] Your body is consumed by the flames of the sun. You have taken 1082 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:31 2015] You have been knocked unconscious!
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:31 2015] You have been slain by Rockem!
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:31 2015] [PvP] Jinger <TMO> has been defeated by Rockem <Empire> in Kael Drakkel!

[Sat Aug 01 21:37:35 2015] Returning to Eastern Wastelands, please wait...
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:35 2015] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:56 2015] You have entered Eastern Wastelands.

[Sat Aug 01 21:37:58 2015] It begins to snow.
[Sat Aug 01 21:38:04 2015] You shout, 'LNS this zone'
[Sat Aug 01 21:38:05 2015] You say, 'LNS'
[Sat Aug 01 21:38:16 2015] Jinger -> rockem: enjoy your suspension

the other messages was about him stating the fact that I had not ooc'd the LNS.

Its funny that TMO defends itself despite the fact that after they call force lns in EK they have people in the zone sitting on the bridge for well over 30 minutes.

Clearly I am speaking for myself. I in no way represent TMO.

hatelore
08-02-2015, 03:01 PM

Suck it easy Knix.

Lawl

Casey VII
08-02-2015, 03:03 PM
expansion release is stressful no matter what the situation, take a break give ur dad a massage his moaning will set off stress release pheromones called dadmones

Bazia
08-02-2015, 03:03 PM
LAWL n00b pwned!1!1!1

XiakenjaTZ
08-02-2015, 03:06 PM
Yep, there is your proof. I just loaded in, saw you and started to cast before you even said LNS.

Cecily
08-02-2015, 03:07 PM
How about people just choose not kill naked players who aren't acting aggressively? Doesn't have to be a server rule.

hatelore
08-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Grow some thicker skin, run with a crew that has your back and learn how to play on red. That's the only advice I can give you. Red is not blue, there will be instances where you will die from pvp.

If someone you feel broke lns, then you should probably use the proper channels and petition them. Or be a big ol pussy and hang up your gloves. Either way, one thing you should always remember is:

Lawl

Tradesonred
08-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Yep, there is your proof. I just loaded in, saw you and started to cast before you even said LNS.

Assholequest Lawyerquest in a nutshell

knix
08-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Grow some thicker skin, run with a crew that has your back and learn how to play on red. That's the only advice I can give you. Red is not blue, there will be instances where you will die from pvp.

If someone you feel broke lns, then you should probably use the proper channels and petition them. Or be a big ol pussy and hang up your gloves. Either way, one thing you should always remember is:
Lawl

1. not looking for advice, (edit, i referenced something i cut out of original post, i was on LNS from valid pvp, i wasn't intending to whine about pvp)
2. not looking to play petition quest (ie proper channels)
3. not being a pussy for walking away from something that is beyond my ability to influence a change. Walking away is healthy, and mature. Sometimes you have to walk away from things you loved or enjoyed because its beyond repair. IRL too.

Hatelore you honored my lNS, which totally surprised me, cause i had you pegged for a knot head, I found i said something to you when i went through my logs.

This is the proof of why you need to be suspended for LNS violation. You could have ducked your cast you had time. Or used the pea sized brain of yours to figure out that there is a naked cleric, not a risk to you at all, and thought I wonder if they are on LNS. Oh look they said something in shout. And as you can see by my log, i OOC'd the LNS

snufzaimoverlord
08-02-2015, 03:46 PM
You guys make it way harder on yourselves because you're stubborn, regardless of LNS if you are running through an active raid in a raid zone while they are pulling and monks are flopping you are going to get fucking sniped

Just consent or ask one of our rogues for a drag away from the raid.

knix
08-02-2015, 03:51 PM
You guys make it way harder on yourselves because you're stubborn, regardless of LNS if you are running through an active raid in a raid zone while they are pulling and monks are flopping you are going to get fucking sniped

I had one good exp with an honored LNS, an empire FD a mob on me, while i was trying to cr on LNS, it wasnt intentional and bodies were dragged,and i was thankful and said so in shout to the zone. There are people trying to do the right things in Empire, at times.

Last night wasnt about that. 1 time honoring the rules VS 6 times are not odds i want to play.

snufzaimoverlord
08-02-2015, 03:53 PM
Everytime you got killed, you were in the middle of our raid.

Get a drag away from it.

hatelore
08-02-2015, 03:56 PM

Exactly this.

krazyGlue
08-02-2015, 03:57 PM
So if I call lns in a zone that empire is raiding I'm not allowed to walk by anyone to get my corpse ? Lol I love how People make up their own rules . I hope you get suspended

knix
08-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Everytime you got killed, you were in the middle of our raid.

Get a drag away from it.
thats not true see my post above with a partial log. The only time your guildmates acted honorably was the ONE time when i was "in the middle of our raid"

None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see.

*edited out the pvp message and the ooc shout, they are there though.

[Sat Aug 01 21:37:20 2015] Lean says out of character, 'WTB Essence Emeralds, PST'
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:31 2015] Your body is consumed by the flames of the sun. You have taken 1082 points of damage.
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:31 2015] [PvP] Jinger <TMO> has been defeated by Rockem <Empire> in Kael Drakkel!

hatelore
08-02-2015, 04:02 PM
So if I call lns in a zone that empire is raiding I'm not allowed to walk by anyone to get my corpse ? Lol I love how People make up their own rules . I hope you get suspended

It's not that you aren't allowed, but you def raise the chances of someone headshotting your ass.

krazyGlue
08-02-2015, 04:07 PM
It's not that you aren't allowed, but you def raise the chances of someone headshotting your ass.

Well then the person that heahshots me should eat a suspension as per the lns rules .
We can't have nerds doing whatever it is they want just because their in empire .

derpcake
08-02-2015, 04:07 PM

have you ever considered logging out for a bit

lvl 1 rallos zek ogre can drag corpses in kael

or just keep logging in and getting mad, am fine with whatever

XiakenjaTZ
08-02-2015, 04:12 PM
You called LNS after I was casting on you. Why is this even an issue?

knix
08-02-2015, 04:15 PM
have you ever considered logging out for a bit

lvl 1 rallos zek ogre can drag corpses in kael

or just keep logging in and getting mad, am fine with whatever

i have done that in the past, and did it last night, Notice i only posted One of the PVP deaths that i had while on LNS. If you really want i can post more i assure you there were times i took a short break. It didnt matter to these guys, their guild culture says its ok to act like ass hats. AND if you take 20 min to log back in, they claim the pvp death was too long ago as they kill you again.

derpcake
08-02-2015, 04:17 PM
It didnt matter to these guys, their guild culture says its ok to act like ass hats.

p sure there were assholes on r99 before empire arrived

anyway if you can't do simple things like take a break, its best you just quit, its not for everyone

hf

krazyGlue
08-02-2015, 04:17 PM

He said you attached before he fully loaded into the zone . And did not allow him proper time to /shout lns

knix
08-02-2015, 04:18 PM

omg do you have mental problems? pvp death in the logs, i also OOC as appro, ALSO you clearly had time to duck the cast.

Slathar
08-02-2015, 04:22 PM
omg do you have mental problems? pvp death in the logs, i also OOC as appro, ALSO you clearly had time to duck the cast.

to be fair its probabaly the only kill Rockem will get for the forseeable future as he is a horrible player and suffering from serious age-related dementia

Smedy
08-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Gms need to enforce this shit on guilds as a whole and it will get through to people.off.

ya welcome to red, gm's make a lot of rules they cannot enforce then complain about being to few on staff but not letting anyone in on staff

shit's classic

B4EQWASCOOL
08-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Result of a 1 guild server. Not enough kills so when someone finally gets a shot at a yellow text, they are willing to even eat a suspension during a launch to get it. Sad.

Bokke
08-02-2015, 04:28 PM
to be fair its probabaly the only kill Rockem will get for the forseeable future as he is a horrible player and suffering from serious age-related dementia

Killing naked TMO is about the only PvP he can get when his guild is 70% of the server.

Bokke
08-02-2015, 04:31 PM

Are you that desperate for kills that your first instinct is to nuke naked TMO?
You realize TMO presents absolutely 0 threat to you.

Tradesonred
08-02-2015, 04:32 PM
It didnt matter to these guys, their guild culture says its ok to act like ass hats. AND if you take 20 min to log back in, they claim the pvp death was too long ago as they kill you again.

Yeah to be fair its red99 culture with a few exceptions. People like Slathar can only hold their assholeness in like a beer gut for so long before it goes flabbering all over the place.

Drakaris
08-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Yes I saw lots of blatant lns violations yesterday, anime got killed repeatedly by empire players including hatelore while on lns in nro.

Then there was the blatant bind camping in KD

It shits up the server for sure, but what you will start to learn over time is that rulings are seemingly one sided.

Uuruk
08-02-2015, 05:07 PM
[Sat Aug 01 21:24:41 2015] [PvP] Jinger <TMO> has been defeated by Slumlord <Empire> in Kael Drakkel!
[Sat Aug 01 21:24:43 2015] Daymian says out of character, 'its winter'
[Sat Aug 01 21:24:45 2015] Hashtag says out of character, 'so when's Luclin?'
[Sat Aug 01 21:24:45 2015] Returning to Eastern Wastelands, please wait...
[Sat Aug 01 21:24:45 2015] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:07 2015] You have entered Eastern Wastelands.
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:09 2015] It begins to snow.
'
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:26 2015] You shout, 'LNS EW and KAEL, thanks Slumlord for not listening'
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:28 2015] Greybeard says out of character, 'upgradez Enchanted Dwarven Plate Boots -- Boots of the Storm'
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:37 2015] You are out of food and drink.
[Sat Aug 01 21:25:38 2015] You say out of character, 'LNS EW and KAEL, thanks Slumlord for not listening'

[Sat Aug 01 21:26:08 2015] You say out of character, 'OMG asked to not stink of shout in Kael for your guild, so i said it in say '

[Sat Aug 01 21:37:35 2015] Returning to Eastern Wastelands, please wait...
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:35 2015] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
[Sat Aug 01 21:37:56 2015] You have entered Eastern Wastelands.

[Sat Aug 01 21:37:58 2015] It begins to snow.
[Sat Aug 01 21:38:04 2015] You shout, 'LNS this zone'
[Sat Aug 01 21:38:05 2015] You say, 'LNS'
[Sat Aug 01 21:38:16 2015] Jinger -> rockem: enjoy your suspension

the other messages was about him stating the fact that I had not ooc'd the LNS.

Clearly I am speaking for myself. I in no way represent TMO.

You are taunting people which nullifys your LNS. Nice thread.

snufzaimoverlord
08-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Good thing there were 2 lead GMs at our entire Kael Raid who witnessed exactly what happened.

Susvain2
08-02-2015, 05:15 PM
give me a break with blaming Empire for all of these LnS bullshit going on

two weeks ago we had Brobbe and Alarti telling Empire members they had to force LNS if they died within a week of a 7v7 fight at Sebilis. I had died 9hours prior, the night prior, and they said I had to call force if I wanted to get my body. Then we had people login 4hours after this small battle and get killed and told they had to call force LNS to get their bodies too.

TMO makes up rules on the fly and is filled with scumbags too

Also @ knix - very disappointed to see you go, when I heard you rolled here AND were already 50+ i got such a huge smile on my face. I like havin you around, lastnight was a shitshow was 100+ people running around and chat windows are constantly being spammed full, people logging in and out, it was difficult keeping track who was on LNS. You should have just logged back off at that point

Doors
08-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Ya I've seen Brobby and a bunch of other scrublords from Friends breaking LNS and intentionally training daily before velly launch, you can stop blaming us entirely because you got shit on.

Susvain2
08-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Or when Good Guys would force LNS and then log on their alts tagged in Friends and pk us etc

Knix there are scumbags on both sides, probably pretty even scumbagery on both sides, you'd see that if you were with me in Empire

hope ya come back, u kno i luv u kid

Bazia
08-02-2015, 05:29 PM
320 after velious release

Sriracha
08-02-2015, 05:33 PM
uninstalled, never logged into velious, going outside after i eat some go-gurts

Drakaris
08-02-2015, 05:37 PM
Ya I've seen Brobby and a bunch of other scrublords from Friends breaking LNS and intentionally training daily before velly launch, you can stop blaming us entirely because you got shit on.

Or when Good Guys would force LNS and then log on their alts tagged in Friends and pk us etc

Knix there are scumbags on both sides, probably pretty even scumbagery on both sides, you'd see that if you were with me in Empire

hope ya come back, u kno i luv u kid

<friends> have pretty much been their own entity. Only 1-2 joined tmo the rest chose to be unguilded or retagged friends. Salem and his pals don't like zergs.

heartbrand
08-02-2015, 05:44 PM
They sure love uncontested raiding though HEH. Heard they were doing sim pops all night.

Widan
08-02-2015, 05:56 PM

You were able to see the LNS message 6 seconds before your spell landed. You chose to continue casting and violate it. GM's please suspend this obviously toxic rule breaker.

Coffee
08-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Spam lns in ooc + in shout of current z9ne. People zone themselves and log in new and don't know ooc chat from 2 minutes before hand. It's the responsibility of the lns caller to make his lns known.

Then loot and scoot. Don't dilly dally.

knix
08-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Spam lns in ooc + in shout of current z9ne. People zone themselves and log in new and don't know ooc chat from 2 minutes before hand. It's the responsibility of the lns caller to make his lns known.

Then loot and scoot. Don't dilly dally.

what part of ooc, and shout in current zone, run to zone you died, and ooc as soon as you have control of your char is what i failed to do?

Drakaris
08-02-2015, 07:06 PM
what part of ooc, and shout in current zone, run to zone you died, and ooc as soon as you have control of your char is what i failed to do?

Jinger, these guys said they were going to do what they did in advance. They know they are blatantly violating LnS to stick it to TMO and the other guilds and prove their dominance. Now they are lawyerquesting and covering their tracks with their FQ to prevent ruining their guild image.

I saw Anime call LNS in Nro after getting YTed repeatedly shout that hes on LNS with no shit talking while he was running to his corpse at Nro docks naked, while Assault was fighting Hatelore and Rhoube. I then saw them both see a naked Anime run by and swap targets to the guy on LNS because he was an easy kill, root him and YT him, while ignoring the geared player trying to fight them.

It was not a force LNS scenario as there were only 5 players in Nro, 1 of which was only tagged TMO.

The leadership of Empire can do whatever they want on this box. Their co-leaders post IRL pics of me from 10+ years ago and they are still sitting there on the forums, while Colgate's IRL pics are deleted or edited out straight away.

Eunomia was keeping things fair until she resigned from staff.

SamwiseRed
08-02-2015, 07:20 PM
While on LNS, just bind your movement keys to a macro that has

/say LNS
/shout LNS
/ooc LNS
/auction LNS

Pretty cool and normal way of being safe.

knix
08-02-2015, 08:02 PM
While on LNS, just bind your movement keys to a macro that has

/say LNS
/shout LNS
/ooc LNS
/auction LNS

Pretty cool and normal way of being safe.
1. i got asked by empire during their kael raid to not spam LNS in shout.
2. i ooc many times. to the point where people were telling me not to do it in ooc
3. i do have a hotkey for shout lns this zone and say lns.
4. it doesnt make a difference.
5. not playing on red anymore.

Ella`Ella
08-02-2015, 08:59 PM
1. i got asked by empire during their kael raid to not spam LNS in shout.
2. i ooc many times. to the point where people were telling me not to do it in ooc
3. i do have a hotkey for shout lns this zone and say lns.
4. it doesnt make a difference.
5. not playing on red anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y

Alarti0001
08-02-2015, 09:05 PM
6. then why you posting and crying about it go away?

Valius
08-02-2015, 09:17 PM
I was getting some velious portal teeth at work and empire found 44 TMO and Empire stated in guild chat to take it light on them.

If they were half as bad as you guys think they are they would have went into Kael and shit on you, until you scooted back to kunark.

Knix, I think you were doing some baiting too, don't act so innocent.

grannock
08-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Lots of tmo were trying to use LnS to move through velious to PoG, its not the correct use of the rule and your trying to exploit the pnp, fare well.

iruinedyourday
08-02-2015, 09:24 PM
OP

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tumblr_m91fn7r6at1r15tyq.gif

Drakaris
08-02-2015, 09:45 PM
yea dont wanna be mean to knix but you're kinda acting like a lil bitch

should of logged off on an alt and waited the hr or two till we moved through

You had 1-2 gank groups perma camping tmo bind. Don't act dumb

quido
08-02-2015, 09:49 PM
TMO binds right where Empire is raiding every 8 hours or more?

Real smrt

SamwiseRed
08-02-2015, 09:59 PM

Real smrt

that's a lot of raiding. need more sports imo.

quido
08-02-2015, 10:05 PM
Thank god for Empire's sane raiding schedule even in a new expansion, so I can still play sports 5 days a week.

Tassador
08-02-2015, 10:14 PM
remember when LNS was actually logging off for a day or two because someone may be sitting at your bind/corpse...

game use to be fun and have consequences for being bad.

Giovanni
08-02-2015, 10:17 PM
I thought Jinger was just sitting there bound at kael for 2 hours spying on us and trying to bait us into lns violations while her guild raided in PoG .

I would prefer to hardcoded a lns mechanic such as sending your corpse to east commonlands after 3 hours etc. to avoid situations that involve gm intervention and human interpretation.

Bazia
08-02-2015, 10:33 PM
LnS is and has always been retarded

daasgoot
08-02-2015, 10:41 PM

iruinedyourday
08-03-2015, 01:14 AM

Drakaris
08-03-2015, 01:23 AM

Real smrt

Pretty sure your guild was doing zlandikar/klandicar at the time TMO was being bind camped by 1-2 groups but please do go on.

sktank
08-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Sounds like a situation where your bound in a area with too much traffic. Next time maybe /q and log back on in 20 min? Was hard for me to learn that when i first joined the server lol but I know better now. No reason to be a quitter

Stasis01
08-03-2015, 01:39 AM
Guild LNS is the only thing stopping us from completely wiping TMO off the box heh.

I mean I know how that plays out though and don't think it's a good idea - even though I would enjoy the initial griefing.

Smedy
08-03-2015, 01:43 AM
my tactics for this issue is not to die, if i die i always take a mandatory 1 hour break to shave my neckbeard and reevaluate my life choices

red99 is either a nightmare or easier then blue, depends if you're underdog or not, i went right into the nightmare portal and never looked back

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/quake/images/9/9e/Nightportal.jpg

Alarti0001
08-03-2015, 02:39 AM
Guild LNS is the only thing stopping us from completely wiping TMO off the box heh.

I mean I know how that plays out though and don't think it's a good idea - even though I would enjoy the initial griefing.

guy raids with 140 people on a 400 peak box and talks about wiping ppl out... rofl

Troubled
08-03-2015, 02:41 AM
Good work purging the dupers off red.

Susvain2
08-03-2015, 02:50 AM
You had 1-2 gank groups perma camping tmo bind. Don't act dumb

lol wheres tmos bind? WL/Kael zoneline?

holy awful

where to begin

Farzo
08-03-2015, 03:04 AM
think redd's seb trains and oglepoles solb trains and u balance any supposted ledger.

have personally rezzed <tmo> members caught up in their own guild members tranix trains.

playing pointz fingers is futile unless u got prof

Farzo
08-03-2015, 03:15 AM
expansion release is stressful no matter what the situation, take a break give ur dad a massage his moaning will set off stress release pheromones called dadmones

lol wtf haha

Sektor
08-03-2015, 03:30 AM
already maxed my skyshrine faction, got a great bind spot on Salwor, hehe !

VictomEyez
08-03-2015, 03:45 AM
I saw teachy zone into WL fully geared with no previous LNS called in ooc..so after I landed a dot on him he starts spamming lns in ooc and shout so I let him go..after that I see him calling LNS fully geared through every zone he ran through and he also talked shit...

internode also another LNS violator trying to bait people and using lns to roam zones.

also, from what im reading you guys want us to stare at chat boxes while pvping with a peak server spamming ooc..

I was also there and didnt attack jinger when mobs came and she had to gate or w.e..

Anime also called lns fully geared just so he can run to oasis and sit on the docks to go to iceclad..he also said I violated his lns while only a druid killed him..then later pm me on his ooc alt saying hes trolling

VictomEyez
08-03-2015, 03:56 AM

thats a lot of cringe comming from someone banned numorous times for RMT.

Reminds me of the time lite trained gorenaire into our raid then ooc spammed wipe..

how about when lite posts footage of his telling krakin to bring in his train he has fd'd around the corner
Because he got frustrated that he couldnt get a yt "fk this bring it in"

his footage of his trying to pull call of hero trains in kc.also az crew was training this way in seb recently since they coth pull fungi king to the hill near trak.

too many trains to list..also ct train was started by az

Kevynne
08-03-2015, 04:18 AM
QQ.

you joined the wrong guild which 90% people want off of the emu in general, your fault.

Gzaz
08-03-2015, 04:54 AM
I got bind camped and killed on launch you see me moaning ?no . Grow some nuts or gtfo my server

Xaanka
08-03-2015, 06:46 AM
Jinger, these guys said they were going to do what they did in advance. They know they are blatantly violating LnS to stick it to TMO and the other guilds and prove their dominance. Now they are lawyerquesting and covering their tracks with their FQ to prevent ruining their guild image.

I saw Anime call LNS in Nro after getting YTed repeatedly shout that hes on LNS with no shit talking while he was running to his corpse at Nro docks naked, while Assault was fighting Hatelore and Rhoube. I then saw them both see a naked Anime run by and swap targets to the guy on LNS because he was an easy kill, root him and YT him, while ignoring the geared player trying to fight them.

It was not a force LNS scenario as there were only 5 players in Nro, 1 of which was only tagged TMO.

The leadership of Empire can do whatever they want on this box. Their co-leaders post IRL pics of me from 10+ years ago and they are still sitting there on the forums, while Colgate's IRL pics are deleted or edited out straight away.

Eunomia was keeping things fair until she resigned from staff.

Quite a few people itt are the same people who were violating my scoots in game, yes.

I've been calling Emp out on the lawyerquest bullshit for weeks now, surprise surprise

you're all fay gates basically

Xaanka
08-03-2015, 06:50 AM
I thought Jinger was just sitting there bound at kael for 2 hours spying on us and trying to bait us into lns violations while her guild raided in PoG .

I would prefer to hardcoded a lns mechanic such as sending your corpse to east commonlands after 3 hours etc. to avoid situations that involve gm intervention and human interpretation.

she was just trying to get out of the zone, it was actually me sitting in kael for hours spying on you guys training your pullers and plugging people in 100+v1 pvp after i got bored, warmbodies get wrecked by crimpots

it's just a video game everyone chillax

Smedy
08-03-2015, 07:33 AM
already maxed my skyshrine faction, got a great bind spot on Salwor, hehe !

the weasel always finds a way

Xaanka
08-03-2015, 08:08 AM
I saw teachy zone into WL fully geared with no previous LNS called in ooc..so after I landed a dot on him he starts spamming lns in ooc and shout so I let him go..after that I see him calling LNS fully geared through every zone he ran through and he also talked shit...

internode also another LNS violator trying to bait people and using lns to roam zones.

also, from what im reading you guys want us to stare at chat boxes while pvping with a peak server spamming ooc..

I was also there and didnt attack jinger when mobs came and she had to gate or w.e..

Anime also called lns fully geared just so he can run to oasis and sit on the docks to go to iceclad..he also said I violated his lns while only a druid killed him..then later pm me on his ooc alt saying hes trolling

its cute when Strange rules lawyers loot and scoots, yes let's listen to the guy who's been involved in some sort of ooc pvp rules drama every single night for the past week on his druid

the loot and scoot policy is like one paragraph, you should read it so i don't have to watch you have a greentext meltdown every evening its getting weird. i get tells every time i call you out, some of your friends are worried about you

i said i was trolling at first when you first started sending me tells, that's what i do. i didn't say my loot and scoot was a troll.

A player is 'Looting and Scooting' (LnSing) when he has died to an opponent and opts to call Loot and Scoot. You must make your intentions clear that you are loot and scooting by communicating with the other people in the zone(s) you move through, as well as with the person who killed you, or your LnS claim will not be valid, and you can be killed. You may call Loot and Scoot in any zone after respawning from death so long as you head straight for your corpse. If you need to move across multiple zones in order to Loot and Scoot, you must call LnS as you move through each zone. If a new player enters the zone, you must call Loot and Scoot so they are aware of your intentions. You may not attack or be attacked while Loot and Scooting. After retrieving your corpse, you are allowed a short amount of time to med enough mana to safely get out of the zone (ie, enough for a couple casts of invisibility, FD, or a port spell), memorize those spells, and then must leave the zone immediately for 1 hour. This timer will start after the last person has exited the zone. If multiple players died in PvP and all choose to LnS, they may help each other do so (IE, res each other, drag corpses, port, etc) unless they have already opted out of LnS by fighting after death. After you have left the zone, you are considered to have finished Loot and Scooting, and may again be attacked.

p sure waiting under a minute for a boat i knew timers on counts as leaving the zone immediately when the zonelines are further travel time away. Scoot was well communicated in ooc shout say, as well as acknowledged by the player who violated after i informed him i knew boat timers and was leaving the zone in the quickest way possible. Both of you watched me get rez'd so it's cute you're pretending on the forums you just saw me sitting there with gear. Thought you violated my scoot along with the druid because I took pumice from another player while I was watching him cast winged death, but it must have been from another player outside of my camera or something. I had spell effects off bc I had been fighting Letsjoe (aon spam + shitty laptop) and you were just standing there infront of me + you made some smack talk comment in say right as the druid started casting dots. Obviously you're not dumb enough to pumice off druid dots so yeah in retrospect I was wrong for thinking the pumice was from you, but didn't we already have this conversation?

knix
08-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Time for RNF because what has been posted on the last couple of pages is all fantasy, and fiction.

Empire is not only willing to break rules, they have the balls to make up complete lies to change thread readers minds about what actually happened. (also troll me into responding to the thread again).

Agatha I didn't win the water shield, the player that I let use Jinger for the fight won it.

Heebo
08-03-2015, 10:09 AM
I have read over 10 Knix quitting threads.

See you soon!

Uton
08-03-2015, 10:21 AM
Guilds and their leadership also do not condemn this behavior

Whats the largest raid force you have had to lead?

And then police pvp on a pvp server.

Ya shit happens - take screen shots, petition, move on... real simple.

If you are having issues LNSing and there has been guild on guild pvp in the zone you are in then it is up to your officers to call ---- FORCE lns ----

Its also up to your leaders to have decent enough relationships with enemy officers to be able to ask for some assistance with out of hand pvp OR when CRs have become impossible to accomplish.

Unfortunately TMO's shit leadership has talked more shit and snubbed their noses at all the good advice that came from Empire leadership - so honestly who give a shit...

AND STOP BINDING IN KAEL YOU MORANS

Uton
08-03-2015, 10:24 AM
lol wheres tmos bind? WL/Kael zoneline?

holy awful

where to begin

bunch at WL/Kael

bunch at EW/Kael

bunch in akanon

L O L

Kirban
08-03-2015, 10:26 AM
I can only imagine some of you guys on Sullon Zek.. wouldn't last 5mins..

However, that being said.. I am FOR the LnS policy as it helps preserve the population, thou I do believe it should be changed.. I am not a coder, but it seems as thou you could make a command /lns that would port you to EC (along with your corpse), and maybe give you some sort of "Rez effects" debuff that lasts 1 hour, but gives you a "DA" effect until you leave the zone so you can't be pvped but also couldn't interact other than loot? I dunno, but you get the point..

Also question, I think it was Quiex(sp) last night who tried to call LnS in Kael last night.. BUT, said he didn't have to call "Force" because he didn't die pvp. But, from the paragraph quoted before you have to die from pvp to call LnS? Also, he kept training see invis mobs that he knew about on top of people saying that calling train made it ok? Things like this need to be clarified imo. Drives me nuts!

Kirban / Speedd

Uton
08-03-2015, 10:29 AM
in reality it was TMO's terrible leadership.

TRUTH

jinger the resistance could use the BCG and WATER DRAGON SHIELD

LOL CRINGE

Tradesonred
08-03-2015, 10:31 AM
Time for RNF because what has been posted on the last couple of pages is all fantasy, and fiction.

Empire is not only willing to break rules, they have the balls to make up complete lies to change thread readers minds about what actually happened. (also troll me into responding to the thread again).

Agatha I didn't win the water shield, the player that I let use Jinger for the fight won it.

Thats server culture, making up stuff to cover your ass. The exceptions are there but theyre not "mainstream". "Mainstream" red99 culture is to be a shitbag, and the more of a shitbag you are, the more "props" youll get from the other shitbags. Just do like any sane person does here after a while, realize its a lost cause and do something better with your time.

Strange
08-03-2015, 01:06 PM
its cute when Strange rules lawyers loot and scoots, yes let's listen to the guy who's been involved in some sort of ooc pvp rules drama every single night for the past week on his druid

the loot and scoot policy is like one paragraph, you should read it so i don't have to watch you have a greentext meltdown every evening its getting weird. i get tells every time i call you out, some of your friends are worried about you

i said i was trolling at first when you first started sending me tells, that's what i do. i didn't say my loot and scoot was a troll.

p sure waiting under a minute for a boat i knew timers on counts as leaving the zone immediately when the zonelines are further travel time away. Scoot was well communicated in ooc shout say, as well as acknowledged by the player who violated after i informed him i knew boat timers and was leaving the zone in the quickest way possible. Both of you watched me get rez'd so it's cute you're pretending on the forums you just saw me sitting there with gear. Thought you violated my scoot along with the druid because I took pumice from another player while I was watching him cast winged death, but it must have been from another player outside of my camera or something. I had spell effects off bc I had been fighting Letsjoe (aon spam + shitty laptop) and you were just standing there infront of me + you made some smack talk comment in say right as the druid started casting dots. Obviously you're not dumb enough to pumice off druid dots so yeah in retrospect I was wrong for thinking the pumice was from you, but didn't we already have this conversation?

lets lsiten to the guy who says anything in ooc for attention"im gay,i love men" meanwhile in the bear pits 24/7 not involved in any other zones or pvp.

fact is,you said i violated LNS and the only thing i did was watch a druid kill you as you sat there crying about a fake LNS,he called your bluff..where is your "Fraps" ?

there was no one else in range other than a TMO guy who ran away and let you die.
you didnt get ressed into NRO because i zoned into oasis and you called "LNS" and when i zoned into NRO u were to the boats 100% health..so where was the clr that ressed/healed you ?

derpcake
08-03-2015, 01:08 PM
i like this derail

is anyone gonna post nudes or what

Strange
08-03-2015, 01:09 PM
ill post anime's nude barbarian corpse when he calls LNS after dying to mobs.

Xaanka
08-03-2015, 01:39 PM
lets lsiten to the guy who says anything in ooc for attention"im gay,i love men" meanwhile in the bear pits 24/7 not involved in any other zones or pvp.

This guy knows me well, obviously :rolleyes:

ill post anime's nude barbarian corpse when he calls LNS after dying to mobs.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: guy doesn't even know I'm an Erudite

Xaanka
08-03-2015, 01:44 PM
i like this derail

is anyone gonna post nudes or what

http://i.imgur.com/WQYaMmq.jpg

Sirban
08-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Critical hit. K.O

Magikarp
08-03-2015, 03:17 PM
i dont mean to re-rail the thread, but just wanna make sure

we're talkin about heavily contested event/raid zones with multiple encounters up and active pvp... and ppl are wondering why they get attacked if they run on lns directly towards or even nearby a crowd of 90 hopped-up pixel-frenzied people?

was it force lns anyway? if not, your lns was void to begin with.

for the record i had ooc off, and was focusing on guild TS. i accidentally pelled june on force lns... but dude was fully geared and running in my general direction. didnt even know it was lns. of course, he kindly and gently made me aware in tells.

heat of the moment, things happen. op:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/8ebbca737c556b6308db5f341154bd3d/tumblr_mvv69jx7XI1smelwko3_500.jpg

Vanquisher
08-03-2015, 03:33 PM
come back soon baby

Coffee
08-03-2015, 03:38 PM
come back soon baby

barf/cringe

Xaanka
08-03-2015, 03:42 PM
come back soon baby

likin your new sig

derpcake
08-03-2015, 03:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WQYaMmq.jpg

where the rest of the series

Drakaris
08-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Thats server culture, making up stuff to cover your ass. The exceptions are there but theyre not "mainstream". "Mainstream" red99 culture is to be a shitbag, and the more of a shitbag you are, the more "props" youll get from the other shitbags. Just do like any sane person does here after a while, realize its a lost cause and do something better with your time.

Holy shit this is the best summary I've seen of how forumquest works and how empire have this shit in a bag with their wall of lies and propaganda.

Drakaris
08-03-2015, 05:25 PM
i dont mean to re-rail the thread, but just wanna make sure

we're talkin about heavily contested event/raid zones with multiple encounters up and active pvp... and ppl are wondering why they get attacked if they run on lns directly towards or even nearby a crowd of 90 hopped-up pixel-frenzied people?

was it force lns anyway? if not, your lns was void to begin with.

for the record i had ooc off, and was focusing on guild TS. i accidentally pelled june on force lns... but dude was fully geared and running in my general direction. didnt even know it was lns. of course, he kindly and gently made me aware in tells.

heat of the moment, things happen. op:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/8ebbca737c556b6308db5f341154bd3d/tumblr_mvv69jx7XI1smelwko3_500.jpg

Nice troll. You had a small group of empire players doing nothing but literally sitting on TMOs temporary guild bind spot and probably gave them dkp for it too while you raided zand/kland.

Magikarp
08-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Nice troll. You had a small group of empire players doing nothing but literally sitting on TMOs temporary guild bind spot and probably gave them dkp for it too while you raided zand/kland.

I did? naw

Is this the famous directly-next-to the entrance of Kael bind spot? Wish I could have seen it.

I didn't step out to see the camping, but I feel for the unfortunate young Empire stragglers who missed the raft, walked alone through the tragic wastes, and then upon reaching their contested raid target to regroup with their family... came face-to-face with the TMO guild bind. Did they gauntlet? Did they encounter naked TMO? What must have it been like for these winter-beaten warriors?

Glad to hear our guild dealt with the immediate raid hazard effectively.

Drakaris
08-03-2015, 05:43 PM
I did? naw

Is this the famous directly-next-to the entrance of Kael bind spot? Wish I could have seen it.

I didn't step out to see the camping, but I feel for the unfortunate young Empire stragglers who missed the raft, walked alone through the tragic wastes, and then upon reaching their contested raid target to regroup with their family... came face-to-face with the TMO guild bind. Did they gauntlet? Did they encounter naked TMO? What must have it been like for these winter-beaten warriors?

Glad to hear our guild dealt with the immediate raid hazard effectively.

Obvious troll is obvious. Gasoline was sitting there with a handful of other empire players. I'm sure if staff actually cared the repeat offenders actually stand out thanks to yt.

TheBiznessTZ
08-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. Gasoline was sitting there with a handful of other empire players. I'm sure if staff actually cared the repeat offenders actually stand out thanks to yt.

I have 100% RA so if I'm sitting at Kael / WL ZL we wasn't in the middle of raiding. Pretty sure I been at that ZL the least of most people in Empire, and if It looked like the TMO was trying to loot and scoot I wasn't attacking them unless they was ex- good guy / azrael scum.

LulzSect
08-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Holy shit this is the best summary I've seen of how forumquest works and how empire have this shit in a bag with their wall of lies and propaganda.

http://images1.phoenixnewtimes.com/imager/u/original/6652631/tinfoil_hat_top.jpg

http://coreserver.net/smedy/photos/The%20Casey%20Collection/Believe.jpg

baue1446
08-03-2015, 11:03 PM
This thread is rediculous.

Fact 1. No Empire raid has ever been disrupted by TMO member.
Fact 2. Empire will train even the most trivial of epic raids being done by TMO
FACT 3. The idea that TMO is exaggerating is bullshit. because TMO gathered 40 people to do something as trivial as draco and empire with one necro and a bard trained us for 3 hours proves how disgusting empire has been.
Fact 4. They have and currently have camped 2-3 people at entrances to hole, Hs, kc, os and bear pits every night for weeks griefing levelers is 100% true and won't even allow us to bring toons to 60

Empire cannot dispute any of these facts and if you try then you are liars as well. Regardless of the pvp action these actions are those of people that have no respect or integrity for this server. Empire is rotten and needs attention from GMs before it's too late.

QuantumZebra
08-03-2015, 11:28 PM

FACT 3. The idea that TMO is exaggerating is bullshit. because TMO gathered 40 people to do something as trivial as draco and empire with one necro and a bard trained us for 3 hours proves how disgusting empire has been.
Fact 4. They have and currently have camped 2-3 people at entrances to hole, Hs, kc, os and bear pits every night for weeks griefing levelers is 100% true and won't even allow us to bring toons to 60

Empire cannot dispute any of these facts and if you try then you are liars as well. Regardless of the pvp action these actions are those of people that have no respect or integrity for this server. Empire is rotten and needs attention from GMs before it's too late.
Yep been there, experienced it. One night we were hunting for an XP spot and literally everywhere we went, 2-3 empire were logging in to grief us. Ended up just calling it for the night.

Never in my life seen a guild so hell-bent on suppressing other guilds/people on a server.

TacoSmasher
08-03-2015, 11:40 PM
pvp = grief

TMO leadership was quick to start talking shit on FQ shortly after they absorbed most of good guys, at which point it was declared open season on yowl.

IMO guild leadership on this server should stay humble instead of poking the bear, until the time is right at least. . If you are going to poke the bear, be ready to deal with the consequences.

Stay in your lane or get checked. Tiggles and his fq team got put in their place REAL quick

baue1446
08-03-2015, 11:44 PM
pvp = grief

TRAINING = Grief. You guys dont PvP at all any more. you bring 2-3 people and train till we leave. the fact you claim thats "pvp" is bullshit.

JayN
08-03-2015, 11:44 PM
Red server is out of control! the amount of hacking that goes on and just general player abuse.

Its a real shit show; with no CSR to enforce anything. its literally pages and pages of junkies spamming /ooc With just straight up insanity!

Welcome, please consider red!

iruinedyourday
08-04-2015, 01:18 AM
there are some realy sad sacks of shit in this thread that like to cry about video games i hope they are children and not playing this game for a second time 15 years later yikes

EVocati
08-04-2015, 02:21 AM

killing someone who's been in the zone for four seconds with no gear on... isn't that spawn camping?

Also, isn't it kind of a douche move to start casting on someone who clearly has no gear and then say FU when they can't click LNS fast enough?

Sounds like red is just total a$$hatery.

iruinedyourday
08-04-2015, 02:22 AM
are you guys still talking about LNS here?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/fGszzyf1QxGoF822rsb5_disgusted_face.jpg

JayN
08-04-2015, 04:24 AM
killing someone who's been in the zone for four seconds with no gear on... isn't that spawn camping?

Also, isn't it kind of a douche move to start casting on someone who clearly has no gear and then say FU when they can't click LNS fast enough?

Rockford <Empire>
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11024300_1543057449278834_1374215286_n.jpg

Strange
08-04-2015, 08:30 AM

was real classy when a group of empire zoned into 28 TMO in fear(TMO at N wall) and Vileurple ran to our group at the ent with mobs as he was DA'd,died to pvp and didnt log his pvp timer,lets just say this scum was denied LNS and did not further attend this raid :p

there was also another necro who ran to west wall at the ent and back to the raid at north wall,but somehow u guys blamed empire for the mobs..i want to say it was darkdeath but not sure...

so your training lies are voided

heartbrand
08-04-2015, 08:44 AM

So u saw a guy casting sunstrike on you for ten seconds and rather than zone it or range it you just stood there and ate it and then cried LNS? Hard cringe.

Smedy
08-04-2015, 08:59 AM
sirken gonna have a meltdown when he sees these fella bluebies gettin griefed by the ruleset, allow training allow bindcamping, everything will sort itself out the red99 way

the false pretense that rules are being enforced is really what pisses everyone off

Uton
08-04-2015, 09:06 AM
Hard cringe.

^^^

made me lawl

Uton
08-04-2015, 09:08 AM
SOMEONE LINK THAT YOUTUBE VIDEO PORTRAYING RED vs BLUE....

that should be stickied

Uton
08-04-2015, 09:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic_AybJAIJ8

got it

XiakenjaTZ
08-04-2015, 09:17 AM

I just loaded in as well. TMO ties to kill me naked all the time. Nothing wrong with returning the favor.

Vanquisher
08-04-2015, 09:56 AM
pvp = grief

TMO leadership was quick to start talking shit on FQ shortly after they absorbed most of good guys, at which point it was declared open season on yowl.

IMO guild leadership on this server should stay humble instead of poking the bear, until the time is right at least. . If you are going to poke the bear, be ready to deal with the consequences.

Stay in your lane or get checked. Tiggles and his fq team got put in their place REAL quick

cringed so hard

TacoSmasher
08-04-2015, 09:58 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=132945&dateline=1437742530

Cringe @ this avatar

/cringing

easy_lee
08-04-2015, 10:51 AM
LNS can't work as a policy because players won't follow it and it's impractical to enforce. We don't have near enough GMs to make sure people follow it.

The server needs some kind of automatic system to replace it. For example, dying to PvP could spawn you with your gear. Dying to PvP in certain zones could lock you out of that zone for an hour unless resurrected. And so on.

Uton
08-04-2015, 10:57 AM
dying to PvP could spawn you with your gear. Dying to PvP in certain zones could lock you out of that zone for an hour unless resurrected. And so on.

just stfu

spawning with gear means no consequence for pvp - means 1 guy could grief a raid and not worry about it.

1 hour lock out of a zone? so a kill crew coud jump on a raid's clerics and burn HTs so even tho they die or zone/plug the raid suffers the loss of the healers for an hour.

just put a plug in your mouth and stfu

easy_lee
08-04-2015, 11:00 AM
just stfu

spawning with gear means no consequence for pvp - means 1 guy could grief a raid and not worry about it.

1 hour lock out of a zone? so a kill crew coud jump on a raid's clerics and burn HTs so even tho they die or zone/plug the raid suffers the loss of the healers for an hour.

just put a plug in your mouth and stfu

Go shove a paint roller up your ass sideways you gay artist.

Uton
08-04-2015, 11:02 AM
this is how red works, and this is how red should work.

India
08-04-2015, 11:07 AM

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this :)

Heebo
08-04-2015, 11:15 AM
this is how red works, and this is how red should work.

So goog

Xaanka
08-04-2015, 03:09 PM
sirken gonna have a meltdown when he sees these fella bluebies gettin griefed by the ruleset, allow training allow bindcamping, everything will sort itself out the red99 way

the false pretense that rules are being enforced is really what pisses everyone off

Right? I pretty much would give zero shit about dumb gay rules like LnS if I wasn't constantly getting petitionquested and occasionally suspended about LnS's and just general rules lawyer whinery by many of the exact people in this thread making CRINGE @ LNS LOL LOOK AT THIS BLUE GIRL posts in this thread.

Selective enforcement is bullshit. Remove LnS and allow training, or have a CSR presence on red. There is currently either no guide on red, or one who's so inactive that I have never heard of them. All I'm asking for is one guide who logs in once a week, or get rid of the rules.

Uton
08-04-2015, 03:35 PM
welcome to red pal, you can park your trailer on the left, you can get away with cooking meth in small batches, good luck.

^^^
lol

Xaanka
08-04-2015, 04:35 PM
welcome to red pal, you can park your trailer on the left, you can get away with cooking meth in small batches, good luck.

but i've never had a character on blue :confused: i've been on red more than long enough to know that's how things are, just saying in my time i've never seen CSR be so bad

SamwiseRed
08-04-2015, 04:46 PM
I think they only hire chicks.

Xaanka
08-04-2015, 04:50 PM
I think they only hire chicks.

Xaanka
08-04-2015, 04:50 PM
nah really though nobody in the staff has given a shit about red since Derupal and it shows

Humerox
08-04-2015, 05:06 PM
Go to Thailand for 3 weeks and come back to this, lol. What a shitstorm.

The ONLY thing red needs is an active and involved GM. And not one that just wants to come in and destroy the red game, either. The population started to come, people began to be excited about red, and now it's going to be completely fu**ed because the staff won't pull someone from all the applications they have to help monitor red.

The population can't police itself. It will never happen. Red is going to dwindle back down to 100's and they'll all be <Empire> because no one else will be geared enough to contest at all.

It ain't the players' fault because they're playing. This one goes on the staff. And I've always been hugely supportive of the staff and the project.

Just sayin~

Malevz
08-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Red is going to dwindle back down to 100's and they'll all be <Empire> because no one else will be geared enough to contest at all.

They said the same about Nihilum during the whinefest of 2013/2014. Ah those were the days, Azrael was only on it's 9th split, Smedy's mind was only partway gone, and in those days we called a turkey a 'walking bird'.

easy_lee
08-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Go to Thailand for 3 weeks and come back to this, lol. What a shitstorm.

The ONLY thing red needs is an active and involved GM. And not one that just wants to come in and destroy the red game, either. The population started to come, people began to be excited about red, and now it's going to be completely fu**ed because the staff won't pull someone from all the applications they have to help monitor red.

The population can't police itself. It will never happen. Red is going to dwindle back down to 100's and they'll all be <Empire> because no one else will be geared enough to contest at all.

It ain't the players' fault because they're playing. This one goes on the staff. And I've always been hugely supportive of the staff and the project.

Just sayin~

The server shouldn't need a dedicated GM. Further, for a GM to monitor the whole thing he would need full logging to review, something that our server doesn't have the bandwidth for.

Any rules not coded into the game shouldn't exist. If people want the rules to change, or want the rules enforced, then those rules should be coded into the server. Do that and nobody needs to monitor jack shit.

Colgate
08-04-2015, 05:47 PM
"the server is going to die because there's a guild that raids"

Humerox
08-04-2015, 05:50 PM
"the server is going to die because there's a guild that raids"

Not true at all, bro. The server is going to depopulate again because the staff won't pick a few people to help out with issues. It doesn't have anything to do with any specific guild.

ducktv
08-04-2015, 05:50 PM

naw, ill still play against empire because I'm a psychopath.

Ragnaros
08-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Honestly Empire is letting lesser guilds duke it out for Kunark
Sounds like server health to me

iruinedyourday
08-04-2015, 07:03 PM
Not true at all, bro. The server is going to depopulate again because the staff won't pick a few people to help out with issues. It doesn't have anything to do with any specific guild.

Nah server going to depopulate cus people "don't want to wait in line for raid loot" which basically means they think they can get on red and join thier own guild and compete with dedicated players that have been here for years.

The box needs small guilds fighting to get Bis kunark before they go up against empire. Even TMO is trying to leapfrog content and trying to beat empire and these are players that are smart enough to know better.

It cannot be done so they leave. This all player choice and it always ends the same.

GradnerLives
08-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Honestly Empire is letting lesser guilds duke it out for Kunark
Sounds like server health to me

Qft

Bazia
08-04-2015, 07:50 PM
under 300 pop in velious is pretty surprising

to me at least

QuantumZebra
08-04-2015, 07:57 PM

to me at least
I truly thought Red would be at ~500 pop minimum ... the toxic culture has truly had its effects on the server.

I can put up with it, my wife can, but some people don't like it. It's not fun or nice to have people purposely trying to grief you off the server - it's not PvP, its a grudge being taken out.

It's really apparent that a lot of peeps in Empire won't be happy until people wearing the <Empire> tag are the only ones left on the server. That's the only way they can claim they "won" I guess.

Sucks.

TacoSmasher
08-04-2015, 08:06 PM
I truly thought Red would be at ~500 pop minimum ... the toxic culture has truly had its effects on the server.

I can put up with it, my wife can, but some people don't like it. It's not fun or nice to have people purposely trying to grief you off the server - it's not PvP, its a grudge being taken out.

It's really apparent that a lot of peeps in Empire won't be happy until people wearing the <Empire> tag are the only ones left on the server. That's the only way they can claim they "won" I guess.

Sucks.

cringing

iruinedyourday
08-04-2015, 08:26 PM
... the toxic culture has truly had its effects on the server.

Im genuesly curous, what is toxic behavior on red?

Hacking seems pretty nil or at least confined to people that I cant figure out how or if they do it.. boxing is definitly more rampant than blue, but I cant say Ive seen much of it maybe like 2-3 times in 6 months..

Whats toxic? I get people crying to me about killing them.. Is that toxic? Should we not be pvping?

Serrrs question.

baue1446
08-05-2015, 07:00 AM
Im genuesly curous, what is toxic behavior on red?

Hacking seems pretty nil or at least confined to people that I cant figure out how or if they do it.. boxing is definitly more rampant than blue, but I cant say Ive seen much of it maybe like 2-3 times in 6 months..

Whats toxic? I get people crying to me about killing them.. Is that toxic? Should we not be pvping?

Serrrs question.

Actively training 30+ man raids with 3-4 people. I would say thats Toxic.

I do find it funny that you think what you are doing is PVP. Your guild will almost NEVER engage in a fair fight. Its either you out gear the person by a ton or have 4 levels on them. Rarely do I ever see you engage someone who might pose a challenge. You only engage "sure wins" .

If you think you are good at PVP cause you can kill someone 4 lvls below you in garbage gear.. you have another thing coming. If you actually SEE a decent PVPer in zone you actively try and avoid them. Ive seen you guys running from brobby and June. But when you see an easy mark you hunt and torment them trying to get your Yellow text.

Pathetic. PVP is one thing but what you are doing is not pvp and its sad you think it is.

Trophy Scars
08-05-2015, 08:24 AM

Go back to blue.

derpcake
08-05-2015, 09:25 AM

I'm a casual dude with some 60s, but due to euro hours + job I hardly raid. Empire offers me a lasting home, I'd have quit without that.

Dat evil empire, keeping low-beard nerds like me around.

derpcake
08-05-2015, 09:26 AM

to me at least

glad it wasn't just me thinking that people would be returning en masse

guess they were all agatha alts

HippoNipple
08-05-2015, 09:39 AM
TMO thought they were going to log on Red and raid Velious.

LOL Trolled.

Uton
08-05-2015, 09:42 AM
TMO thought they were going to log on Red and raid Velious.

LOL Trolled.

^^^

magician
08-05-2015, 09:43 AM
honestly you should kick tiggles out for dragging your sorry asses to this server

Seltius
08-05-2015, 11:34 AM
People talk about raiding velious like its only doing TOV, Vindi,Tormax, Statue, a few dragons,and Dain. Most probably never played through it on live. There were very few if any guilds geared the way they are on P99. Most of the guilds weren't even VP keyed(there were tons of guilds on live raiding and experiencing Velious at the same time) but still raided. Basically TMO has started that time period over only difference is the knowledge now of the fights. I am a little more practical in the fact I understand both how difficult it will be on a pvp server and in getting people to learn fights and work together to accomplish successful raids. Empire has had years of working together in some cases vs TMO who is only recently on this server and has basically had a reset and needs to learn to work with cohesion and also obtain gear. We had people upgrading Cured Silk and tattered cloth(or whatever the level 1 skeletons drop) last night. That says something any upgrade is better than none.

Ruinous
08-05-2015, 12:13 PM

Did not read this thread but this poster obviously deserves an in-game suspension for OPENLY ADMITTING to breaking the rules in this post.

You started the spell before seeing her say LNS, that's fine.

She called LNS in two different ways.

You continued to channel the spell despite having not damaged her up to this point.

Funny, if you start casting on a mob but a melee runs in and tags it first, do you continue channeling the spell? Nope. You'd be KSing.

Empire, police your goddamn members for once.

Uton
08-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Funny, if you start casting on a mob but a melee runs in and tags it first, do you continue channeling the spell? Nope. You'd be KSing.

LOL KSing... of course you would continue to cast. there is no "i tagged the mob first" bullshit on this server.

jesus christ

Uton
08-05-2015, 12:21 PM
this explains why TMO ran straight to vindi... they were trying to tag the mob first.

explains everything

Ruinous
08-05-2015, 12:23 PM
LOL KSing... of course you would continue to cast. there is no "i tagged the mob first" bullshit on this server.

jesus christ

Actually, there is. If you're not within PVP range of each other, blue server rules take effect and you'd be KSing. I've got a confirmation of this from Sirken in my inbox if you'd care for a screenshot.

Which just goes to prove you're an idiot that doesn't even know the rules for the server he plays on. Guess it's no wonder so many people break them.

Ruinous
08-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Hey but thanks for falling face first into the ground on your attempt to pick apart an analogy and not the actual argument.

Uton
08-05-2015, 12:27 PM

this is why you will be shit on repeatedly until you quit

Ruinous
08-05-2015, 12:34 PM
Did not click, but thanks for playing! :o

Uton
08-05-2015, 12:34 PM
its scary how warped the mentality is of people who only played on blue

Uton
08-05-2015, 12:35 PM
you should click, its max keks

Sirken
08-05-2015, 01:42 PM
i think you guys need to be reminded that this is not RNF.

Uuruk
08-05-2015, 01:45 PM

Welcome back Sirken.

Uton
08-05-2015, 01:46 PM
rgr /cowers o7

Zlain
08-05-2015, 02:29 PM

Shame to play a fun game you have to deal with such a community like this one, which is akin to a cesspool of shit with a few gold nuggets floating in it.

klant
08-05-2015, 02:32 PM
I won everquest. Uninstalled after we destroyed the #1 guild Nihilum and ran them off the server. The server just turned way to blue with a 100+ member guild. Nothing beats the good old days of VZ pvp. Even the Zek merger server had more exciting pvp fights in the stale days of Overthere book pvp with all the MQ'rs running around.

Humerox
08-05-2015, 02:53 PM

Get some red volunteers to mod, bro. And wb. :P

Colgate
08-05-2015, 03:01 PM
I won everquest. Uninstalled after we destroyed the #1 guild Nihilum and ran them off the server. The server just turned way to blue with a 100+ member guild. Nothing beats the good old days of VZ pvp. Even the Zek merger server had more exciting pvp fights in the stale days of Overthere book pvp with all the MQ'rs running around.

azrael didn't destroy nihilum and run them off the server

????

Samsung
08-05-2015, 03:19 PM

????

no i did hehe, enjoy your uncontested pixels

Pikrib
08-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Wut?

I thought Nihilum just changed it's name to Empire?

HippoNipple
08-05-2015, 04:06 PM

So Sirk, did you decide on religion or race based teams for the new PvP server opening soon now that Velious is out?

SamwiseRed
08-05-2015, 04:22 PM
HAS to be SZ ruleset. hard-coded deity based teams. anything less would be uncivilized.

klant
08-05-2015, 04:22 PM

????

yes huh, don't make me have my dad beat up your dad. let me guess, the 2 man dentist force made them fold?

I also didn't mention az, I said we. combined effort all around, however az were the top contenders at the time.

heartbrand
08-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Nihilum disbanding had absolutely zero to do with Azrael or PvP. Lol?

Kergan
08-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Nizzar took down Nihilum (inadvertently) by making the guild impossible to maintain in his absence.

klant
08-05-2015, 04:43 PM
No one wanted to step in and take over for nizz because they couldn't take the pvp competition. they just took the easy way out and "quit" with him. deal w it booys. I'm the champ. There were also camera men behind those fraps that caused people to get banned as well. deal w it boooys.

once again though checkraise, I didn't mention az.

HippoNipple
08-05-2015, 04:52 PM
I said we. combined effort all around

So we as in not you, meaning you are basically just staying Nihlium isn't around anymore.

Thanks for update.

klant
08-05-2015, 04:53 PM
So we as in not you, meaning you are basically just staying Nihlium isn't around anymore.

Thanks for update.

whut

Kergan
08-05-2015, 05:18 PM
No one wanted to step in and take over for nizz because they couldn't take the pvp competition. they just took the easy way out and "quit" with him. deal w it booys. I'm the champ. There were also camera men behind those fraps that caused people to get banned as well. deal w it boooys.

once again though checkraise, I didn't mention az.

By PVP competition do you mean the 30 Azrael that suddenly started playing again when Nihilum wasn't instantly reformed under another tag, then proceeded to farm pixels uncontested until Holocaust curbstomped them off the server for the 20th time?

Yeah I don't blame those Nihilum core guys for heading to Archeage in the face of such a bunch of PVP bad asses.

Simple
08-05-2015, 07:54 PM
So as a relatively new player to red (woo level 7) reading this thread, I have a question:

Does <Empire> just have a hard-on for <TMO>, or are they going to act like this toward anyone/everyone? The way they're being described is kind of like a kid on an ant hill with a magnifying glass, power-tripping over ants.

I finally decided to try red because I keep hearing how much better the community/environment is than it used to be (I logged into red a few years ago and immediately logged off and haven't been back). This time I've been really enjoying my few days here so far. Don't get me wrong - I'm aware that it's a PVP Server, and I'm aware that people are going to kill me, and I'm going to try to kill them back. That said, there are rules to prevent abuse and it seems to me they are necessary and should be enforced. It doesn't exactly make me want to invest a bunch of time on the server just so I can be griefed off of it later.

And really I'm not just asking about <Empire> - in a year if it's some other uber-geared majority guild, is it going to be this same situation? Go ahead and call me a pussy, or tell me to go back to blue or whatever (and maybe I will), but I honestly do want to know: is this what I too can expect when I'm all growed up?

klant
08-06-2015, 12:44 AM
exactly. I won everquest

India
08-06-2015, 12:55 AM
Are you Klant from AxS on RN??

Smedy
08-06-2015, 01:42 AM
Nizzar took down Nihilum (inadvertently) by making the guild impossible to maintain in his absence.

i'm willing to say that willian took down nihilum by inviting heartbrand a known backstabber and jesus slayer into the ranks for the 5th time, the only people smart enough to protest were the danes

like if a guy stabs you in the back 4 times in 2 years, perhaps it's not wise to keep letting him back into the ranks and allowing him to plot and manipulate while in the safety of the zerg.

i doubt nihilum would be more healthy for the server tho, i have a feeling nizzar wouldn't let anyone do ragefire/naggy or vox even tho velious was out, empire has been more loose about their pixel policy which in the long run is good for the server

until gm's put rulesets in that doesn't favor zerging you'll always have zergs, doesn't matter if empire falls there's going to be a new zerg to replace it

XiakenjaTZ
08-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Nizzar would be killing old world mobs to block epics still. Empire has let them go. That right there is a pretty big deal.

Tradesonred
08-06-2015, 08:52 AM
i'm willing to say that willian took down nihilum by inviting heartbrand a known backstabber and jesus slayer into the ranks for the 5th time, the only people smart enough to protest were the danes

I remember these guys making Nihilum look so bad by spamming OOC for hours that theyd never let any swedes in Nihilum.

Its not like you have much options on the small pop server if you dont wanna tag with racists though