PDA

View Full Version : Where the heck are the wiz spells sold?

xblade724
08-02-2015, 06:04 AM
I understand the translocates spells aren't sold yet (although I still think its a bit BS that druids get ALL the ports), but even the iceclad one on the gypsies ?? This is surely a mistake.

What happened to all the regular wiz portals? There is no way that not ONE wiz portal/gate is sold in velious @ launch..

Tasslehofp99
08-02-2015, 06:36 AM
None of the druid spells were sold from nK/oasis gypsies when I checked. Wiki also said they would be sold from a vendor in kelethin, I havn't checked that as of now though.

I think Wakening Lands is the only place that druids can get their ports as of now, anyone can confirm/deny?

Terpuntine
08-02-2015, 06:38 AM
Skyshrine

xblade724
08-02-2015, 08:09 AM
Skyshrine

Wizards too?

xblade724
08-02-2015, 09:08 AM
WHERE in skyshrine? i dont see anything on wiki or any vendor that looks like a wiz merchant

Jimjam
08-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Have you tried killing the old world vendors to reset their sale inventories?

Ele
08-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Kill shard wurms in gd.

xblade724
08-02-2015, 11:39 AM
FOUND IT, freaking A, Empire knew where to get it all along but wouldn't disclose the info in ooc or forums.

Skyshrine Spell Vendor Guardian Trekloz (324, -877)
NOT listed on p99 wiki (I wouldnt be surprised if it was a deleted entry)

Left, left, right , pass courtyard, turn right, go down LONG end of hall, go to end and you'll fall down trap door.

ALL merchants, its ok to uninvis here.

Must have faction OR ability to SNEAK to buy spells.

They're expensive like 25pp+/ea. Sells ALL port spells (non-translocate, of course). Group only.

Someone pls put this on wiki, seems like i don't have permissions.

And whoever knew about this without saying anything when asked, screw you.

http://i.imgur.com/KuvZqCH.jpg

Ele
08-02-2015, 11:47 AM
FOUND IT, freaking A, Empire knew where to get it all along but wouldn't disclose the info in ooc or forums.

Left, left, right , pass courtyard, turn right, go down LONG end of hall, go to end and you'll fall down trap door.

They're expensive like 25pp+/ea. Sells ALL port spells (non-translocate, of course). Group only.

He shouldn't be in game yet. Time to bring the server down and roll back.

anotherfiz
08-02-2015, 11:47 AM

thanks for the info, but you sound awful angry at people for "withholding" information less than 24 hours into velious.

xblade724
08-02-2015, 11:49 AM
thanks for the info, but you sound awful angry at people for "withholding" information less than 24 hours into velious.

yea i am angry. people i was specifically talking to told me they had no idea. i was told they were told to keep their mouths shut to hoarde the port spells to slow everyone else down -___- so yea, not happy, but happy to share this info with you guys. Let me have my 5 mins of grumpiness. I spent way too many hours trying to find these, is all.

Also added a picture for my above post, whoever wants to wiki add it.

Kraz
08-02-2015, 12:06 PM
good guy xblade he and I went on a mission and got our spells lol

Sorn
08-02-2015, 01:49 PM

http://i.imgur.com/KuvZqCH.jpg

Regarding the wiki, there are no records of any pages related to this merchant, meaning it never existed in the first place.

I'm going to add it. Can you get me a full list of the merchandise with prices?

xblade724
08-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Regarding the wiki, there are no records of any pages related to this merchant, meaning it never existed in the first place.

I'm going to add it. Can you get me a full list of the merchandise with prices?

Sorry mate, I'm long gone. Perhaps I'll return there sometime since it's still a pain to get - I'm sure there's people willing to pay for taxi service.

It was mostly lvl 44 wiz spells + velious ports.

Grimjaw
08-03-2015, 02:32 AM
this page mentions him at the bottom, and it hasn't been edited since 2011

http://wiki.project1999.com/Wakening_Lands_Portal

Purchase in Skyshrine (Guardian Trekolz) or West Freeport (Quarenam Elditia)?

This page was last modified on 27 September 2011, at 02:04.

Coffee
08-03-2015, 10:07 AM
Kick rocks Ele

Malevz
08-03-2015, 10:25 AM
yea i am angry. people i was specifically talking to told me they had no idea. i was told they were told to keep their mouths shut to hoarde the port spells to slow everyone else down -___- so yea, not happy, but happy to share this info with you guys. Let me have my 5 mins of grumpiness. I spent way too many hours trying to find these, is all.

Also added a picture for my above post, whoever wants to wiki add it.

FYI, it was the first hours of the expansion, it's not that anyone was withholding, it's that most people didn't know. Also the wizards who did know bought like 10 copies of each spell and handed them out, so 95% of empire still probably doesn't know.

xblade724
08-04-2015, 11:13 AM
FYI, it was the first hours of the expansion, it's not that anyone was withholding, it's that most people didn't know. Also the wizards who did know bought like 10 copies of each spell and handed them out, so 95% of empire still probably doesn't know.

I specifically asked 3 people of Empire (considering 99% of Velious has Empire in them) if they knew where to find and 2 out of the 3 were actually IN skyshrine waiting on their group member to buy the spell and give it to them -- their sole purpose was to be there to get the wizard spells. All 3 ignored me as they ported away with their newfound spells. One of them linked one of the spells just before porting away.

Yea, they did know. It was purposely withheld. They have committed douchebaggery.

Malevz
08-04-2015, 11:38 AM
You also claimed that empire deleted the wiki page for a mob that never had a wiki page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

Colgate
08-04-2015, 11:41 AM

Skyshrine

?

anotherfiz
08-04-2015, 11:57 AM
I specifically asked 3 people of Empire (considering 99% of Velious has Empire in them) if they knew where to find and 2 out of the 3 were actually IN skyshrine waiting on their group member to buy the spell and give it to them -- their sole purpose was to be there to get the wizard spells. All 3 ignored me as they ported away with their newfound spells. One of them linked one of the spells just before porting away.

Yea, they did know. It was purposely withheld. They have committed douchebaggery.

You are full of shit man. I was one of the wizards you spoke to, I specifically told you that it was in skyshrine and that a sneak class was required. You showed up on your bard , then asked where. I told you I did not know, that a guild rogue was going to get it for me. all true. I told you send him a tell. He may have not responded to you, but maybe he noticed you were a sneak class with track and could do it yourself. This is all stupid paranoia . You are the same guy calling people out for giving you 48.5 PP instead of 50pp. Get over yourself.

Mojo24
08-04-2015, 03:09 PM
This happened on red?

I thought the red solution was to just kill anyone that annoyed or wronged you.