PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Miragul

Skope
11-01-2010, 03:51 PM
We've killed him a few times now (5-6), but the last attempt we encountered a bug. He was seemingly on a different location in relation to axis then the rest of us. When we tried to attack him after the hand in we were getting a "you can not see your target" message when standing right next to him at melee range. Neither spells nor regular attacks would hit, but bash, flying kick, kick, etc. were landing fine. It appears to be the issue that would happen when attacking phinigel in KK (this was a couple months ago, so i'm assuming it is Z-axis related).

When we pulled him into the water and he began to swim the issue disappeared, so i'm assuming it's that same z-axis thingy. All spells, attacks from there on worked fine.

He also gated, which i'm pretty sure isn't supposed to be occurring till kunark?

Tanon DW
12-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Bump

We faced same problem yesterday. Lich of Miragul was working, but spawned Miragul was always out of line of sight. Pets are able hitting him. After moving him some you were able to land 1 spell till you cannot see your target thing.

karsten
12-22-2010, 12:40 PM
also wanted to mention -- the lich of miragul is currently an enchanter, whereas he ought to be (afaik) a necro. Also, the lich version on p99 lifetaps, whereas it should only be the live version lifetapping