PDA

View Full Version : TMO or Empire

Radicale
07-26-2015, 12:06 PM
I know I'll be told this belongs in the guild discussion thread but I'll take my chances.

First off, I'd like to start with a simple question. Do either of these guilds possess any form of integrity? I know its a game, but does integrity even exist on this server?

I've frequented the forums for a while now and I've seen some posts from members of both guilds and I felt like "wow, how do these inner councils allow these people in the guild?" Are the leaders just as bad as the members?

No one gives a shit because I am just one body at this point (I know that sentence will be quoted by some degenerate.) But I'm more interested in knowing boss fights and how to be a some what useful member rather than getting gear. That's weird to some of you I guess. But I find that "knowledge" is more important than anything.

I guess I'll wait for some responses before I make a decision.

Tassador
07-26-2015, 12:07 PM
Neither if you want to hang on to your soul.

dontbanpls
07-26-2015, 12:08 PM
Nah, join Empire and raid till ur geared then quit or join TMO never get geared and never quit, just degenerate into insanity

LostCause
07-26-2015, 12:10 PM
reported

quido
07-26-2015, 12:23 PM
figure it out for yourself bubba

B4EQWASCOOL
07-26-2015, 12:25 PM
Low T beta cucks, loot whores, racists and those who cower from a challenge go empire. All else, consider other options.

Radicale
07-26-2015, 12:31 PM
figure it out for yourself bubba

Six years you've dedicated to this server and almost 5k posts, thanks for the input bubba.

Macdeth
07-26-2015, 12:33 PM
Neither. You don't really want to listen to some asshole raid leader in TeamSpeak at 4am just for a chance at a drop that no one will admire but your own sad self as you stare at your inventory window in your lonely fucking shit-hole apartment.

Stay unguilded and kill nakeds for the tell spam.

Radicale
07-26-2015, 12:45 PM
Neither. You don't really want to listen to some asshole raid leader in TeamSpeak at 4am just for a chance at a drop that no one will admire but your own sad self as you stare at your inventory window in your lonely fucking shit-hole apartment.

Stay unguilded and kill nakeds for the tell spam.

I understand, I take it you've gone through the same thing you just described?

Stasis01
07-26-2015, 01:00 PM
Empires integrity is maxed out.

B4EQWASCOOL
07-26-2015, 01:07 PM

Go home. You're drunk.

Radicale
07-26-2015, 01:24 PM

Should I consider this post? Is Stasis a member?

Macdeth
07-26-2015, 01:37 PM
I understand, I take it you've gone through the same thing you just described?

Nah I have a shit-hole house.

jibekn
07-26-2015, 01:39 PM
this dude is probably level 12 and trolled all of you

hes an 11th reroll of one of the same 200 people that play this server.

snufzaimoverlord
07-26-2015, 01:43 PM
They hate us cause they aintus.

Radicale
07-26-2015, 01:43 PM

I know this doesn't mean much to such a highly respected individual on the server. But I'm a 56 paladin with an epic, and this is my first character. Good try though Hokoman.

magician
07-26-2015, 01:44 PM
message engelburt in game. I'll set you on the right path.

Casey VII
07-26-2015, 03:18 PM
join both figure out who is less annoying

deathpanel
07-26-2015, 04:27 PM
this is actually the most accurate statement, i find both guilds to be enjoyable.

I play in both, empire TS is wild, but they are good players.

TMO is very structured, solid players, no time to fool around type of atmosphere.

having guilded with almost everyone on this server at one point or another i would say...

If you want a guild similar to how playing the game was in 1999, join TmO. Helpful people, Friendly teamspeak environment, members held accountable for their actions. A sense of challenge and camaraderie. Never had a problem with anyone there. People here also seem to be employed and have a sense of decency and respect. I have met a few members IRL.

If you want to play some post apocalyptic version of 1999 everquest, with ex-cons, heroin addicts, RL attackers, EXTREME RACISTS, sociopaths, people who have played this game for 4 years 16 hrs a day with several epic'd 60's. RMTers, PTSD Soldiers of Misfortune, etc join empire. Yes you will get geared, Yes you will relive content. Its not all bad. Prolly good for some LoL's, Great guild if you have enormous play time as I dont think i could name 5 players in there that have any RL obligations .But you have to imagine the type of people who have made the decision to be masters of a 15 year old elf simulator which requires a huge time investment. I have also met players from here, and i would not do so again.

TL:DR

TMO > Empire

Met people from both guilds irl, TMO members bought me beer, i had to by empire members beer. NUFF SAID

Buhbuh
07-26-2015, 04:52 PM
Solid, measured responses.

If you've listened to a single word on the forums, your mind is already mush.

You've come to the worst place for advice.

Sirban
07-26-2015, 04:52 PM
TMO if u wanna do kunark non-vp stuff, Empire for velious

Drakaris
07-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Empire is a guild of trashbag leadership who encourage real life attacks, stalking and have actively participated in some of the biggest RMT and account strippings on the box.

If you want to buy pixels for irl cash, empire is for you since they have redistributed RMTed gear without repercussions and have also posted irl pics without punishment.

If you want a guild that is starting to raid and has a clean reputation on this box, TMO is the way to go.

iruinedyourday
07-26-2015, 05:04 PM
Every time someone I know finally breaks down and joins empire they get mad at me for not forcing them to make the leap sooner.

The decision is based i how you like to spend your time, treading water or making progress.. It's your life you're throwing away playing EQ, may as well have loot to show for it right?

Susvain2
07-26-2015, 05:56 PM
If you want a guild that is starting to raid and has a clean reputation on this box, TMO is the way to go.

Project1999 owner -

Recent Exploit
Recently we discovered an exploit that, if abused, could generate platinum. We restarted the servers the other day to patch it, and begun investigations into abusers. We found 3 people that have been abusing it for quite a while.

Exploiting a bug such as this is one of the worst forms of cheating, far worse than the use of third party programs. It has the potential of affecting the entire server in a negative way, and furthermore it breaks the trust and friendships you may have with other players as they now too are affected by your actions. The punishments for this are severe. All associated accounts, meaning any account this person logged into, will be receiving a form of disciplinary action regardless of owner.

There were only a handful of accounts that were used to perform the exploit, however, the exploiters have logged into 106 different accounts in total. Of these accounts, 86 of them are guilded in The Mystical Order. While most of these accounts are owned by other players who may have had no knowledge of the actions of the people they were sharing their accounts with, the account owners take that risk when they share their information.

Tassador
07-26-2015, 06:51 PM

smartest thing jib ever said. I dont believe anyone is new here lol ever...

you know how many times i started from scratch and have been given mith greaves or some shit because people think i am new LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

wormed
07-26-2015, 07:09 PM

I'm not experienced with Red but man, that made me laugh. Hahaha.

Macdeth
07-26-2015, 08:24 PM
having guilded with almost everyone on this server at one point or another i would say...

Empire ... requires a huge time investment.

TL:DR

TMO > Empire

Didn't TMO just kick a bunch of people for not having high enough raid attendance? Not trolling, serious question. For someone who logs in an hour or two a night because RL demands attention, is there one better than the other? I would say both require pretty severe levels of commitment to the game.

bubur
07-26-2015, 11:41 PM
I know I'll be told this belongs in the guild discussion thread but I'll take my chances.

First off, I'd like to start with a simple question. Do either of these guilds possess any form of integrity? I know its a game, but does integrity even exist on this server?

I've frequented the forums for a while now and I've seen some posts from members of both guilds and I felt like "wow, how do these inner councils allow these people in the guild?" Are the leaders just as bad as the members?

Leaders don't really police their member's forum posting.. Maybe my opinion but I think that would be weird. I don't see a lot of the leaders posting at all and they may not even be reading.

In the guild TS'es you'll probably find a lot of the nuttier forum posters are perfectly reasonable people in-voice and ingame. Forums are like their own separate game where everyone roleplays and also trolls trolling trolls like trollception from outsider perspective can look pretty toxic.. when in reality its just a bunch of ppl passin the time at work or on a boat, ya kno?

Can't comment on the knowledge levels of the guilds tho. I'd bet pretty equal, though the strength is in-favor of empire for the time being. Kunark has been conquered by all parties x1000. Ppl say they know Velious but they haven't seen P99 Velious.... soooooo

I guess what I'm saying is based on your qualifications, they are both good and/or terrible choices... depending on how u see it.

Lasher
07-27-2015, 12:17 AM
Empire welcomes casual raiders

Also have killed numerous raid targets on Beta with nothing close to our full raid force.

Tameth
07-27-2015, 12:23 AM
don't even trip about loot, if you want to actively pvp on a pvp server. join empire or slosh.

if you want to run and hide and gate and get your head chopped off or smashed in multiple times each and every day, join tmo

Drakaris
07-27-2015, 01:26 AM
don't even trip about loot, if you want to actively pvp on a pvp server. join empire or slosh.

if you want to run and hide and gate and get your head chopped off or smashed in multiple times each and every day, join tmo

This is not entirely true and is dependant on server timezones. For example, Empire cannot hold an exp zone down without leadership making the batphone and their players run and hide just like any other guild.

In server off-peak you will find 1 or 2 empire around when the big boys go hunting and many plugs / YTs. They don't even TRY to do Ragefire or Tranix off-peak because they get brutally slaughtered.

Empire have very few skilled members and get slaughtered without their number and gear advantage.

TMO is the only alternate raiding guild at the moment and they are building up. All the other smaller guilds merged into <Good Guys> which was disbanded after internal and external drama (although they did get the consolation prize of PD after everything went down).

Thunderdome is a fairly neutral levelling guild and was formally <Fresh> before their guildleader disbanded it.

Systolic
07-27-2015, 01:37 AM
Empire is obviously the best guild and I love being a part of it

grannock
07-27-2015, 01:46 AM
I started fresh on this server in april, im now sitting on a bis rogue waiting for velious, pras empire.

Uuruk
07-27-2015, 02:12 AM
This is not entirely true and is dependant on server timezones. For example, Empire cannot hold an exp zone down without leadership making the batphone and their players run and hide just like any other guild.

In server off-peak you will find 1 or 2 empire around when the big boys go hunting and many plugs / YTs. They don't even TRY to do Ragefire or Tranix off-peak because they get brutally slaughtered.

Empire have very few skilled members and get slaughtered without their number and gear advantage.

TMO is the only alternate raiding guild at the moment and they are building up. All the other smaller guilds merged into <Good Guys> which was disbanded after internal and external drama (although they did get the consolation prize of PD after everything went down).

Thunderdome is a fairly neutral levelling guild and was formally <Fresh> before their guildleader disbanded it.
Cringe x10

Farzo
07-27-2015, 02:14 AM
as a top 3 paladin on this server I advise you to join <Empire>.

Farzo
07-27-2015, 02:29 AM
smartest thing jib ever said. I dont believe anyone is new here lol ever...

you know how many times i started from scratch and have been given mith greaves or some shit because people think i am new LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yerp its why the pop doesn't fluctuate much higher than 300.

1-55 is the best fun anyhow.

sktank
07-27-2015, 03:50 AM
Just depends what you want to do... If you want good gear and to be smashing others in the server join empire. If you wanna join the peewee squad thinking "we can do this guys!" Join TMO. Str8, blunt, to the point

bolo
07-27-2015, 07:12 AM
They hate us cause they aintus.

In my opinion go TMO. Pras the resistance. Pras the underdog. :p

Strange
07-27-2015, 09:26 AM

saw 4 TMO zone into random Empire members in KC,started off as 1v4,then when it became 2v4 they fled KC,got 6 people (1bard)and came back to a 6v6ish..only to flee/plug

and immediately after that 6 slosh came in (kileld some fleeing TMO on the way in) and got smashed... was an actual good fight..
.................................................. .................................................. .................

would love to contest the 10 people doing tranix and ragefire but not many online at the time,and the timer got as low as 4am EST.. sorry pal

Eslade
07-27-2015, 09:41 AM
In my opinion go TMO. Pras the resistance. Pras the underdog. :p

I Pras a good resistance but tmo is filled with rmting, hypocritical, blue scum that must be purged from the server. the worst kind of scum.

Malevz
07-27-2015, 10:01 AM
Join both at diff times, or on diff chars.

Only thing I can tell you 100% is if you believe the stuff you read on message boards or in ooc, you'll think every guild is terrible. Make up your own mind.

Samsung
07-27-2015, 10:04 AM
It's been so dull for me lately but if you want pixels now empire, if you want to be apart of something special TMO.

Brutality
07-27-2015, 10:26 AM
Empire small tightly knit Christian family guild.. Integrity is Gongshows middle name

Tassador
07-27-2015, 10:45 AM
saw 4 TMO zone into random Empire members in KC,started off as 1v4,then when it became 2v4 they fled KC,got 6 people (1bard)and came back to a 6v6ish..only to flee/plug

and immediately after that 6 slosh came in (kileld some fleeing TMO on the way in) and got smashed... was an actual good fight..
.................................................. .................................................. .................

would love to contest the 10 people doing tranix and ragefire but not many online at the time,and the timer got as low as 4am EST.. sorry pal

What in the drugs are you saying sir?

Pikrib
07-27-2015, 10:49 AM
Integrity is Gongshows middle name

Is "No" his first name?

Nirgon
07-27-2015, 10:50 AM
Gongshow tries very hard to keep the shit bags in line

Not an easy job and no one can expect 100% results

You think people just tell him all the stupid horrible things they are doing

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 10:54 AM
Gongshow tries very hard to keep the shit bags in line

Not an easy job and no one can expect 100% results

50% results would be an improvement.

Pikrib
07-27-2015, 11:06 AM

So you are admitting that Empire members do stupid horrible things all the time. :)

I still remember Gong lying to me in TS about not knowing about deletegate. :(

Uton
07-27-2015, 11:08 AM
Do either of these guilds possess any form of integrity?

I'll give you a non troll response.

<TMO>

was a really great thing for this server and had full support of <Empire> to gear/lvl up and get keyed and eventually contest. They were griefed continuously by Azrael/Friends who were <Good Guys> tagged. Then, when GG disbanded they absorbed the Azrael peeps and their alts which they were given a chance to correct and when they didn't TMO became immediately KOS to Empire.

Now TMO is melting from within because the people they were warned not to tag are doing content as a sub/seperate faction within TMO without allowing the core+newbs (True TMO) to benefit.

TMO then disbanded many of the usurpers and lost a few important core people... they are melting from within.

<Empire>

is geared, well organized and friendly. I for example I honestly consider myself a "Non-factor", yet when I had what I needed for necro epic - the leadership and over a dozen members were willing to commit several hours of their Friday night to help complete what I needed and clear/crawl plane of air to complete the turn ins.

That being said - I would not leave or speak negatively about Empire or any of its leadership because I am thouroughly impressed with their level of care for the Guild as a whole, the individuals who show up and do work, the coordination and direction of the community, and the fairness of the loot distrobution.

Conclusion:

My opinion is completely bias, but from my personal experience TMO leadership is introverted, lacks Red99 experience and history: the reason they are flopping around atm.

Joining TMO as a final desitination plan is slim won't get you blacklisted from Empire as long as someone can vouch for you not being trash.

Joining Empire is a final destination - if you leave and join another guild it is a step down.

grannock
07-27-2015, 11:15 AM
Tl:dr? This guy is a BIS necro in under a month, pras empire.

Ragnaros
07-27-2015, 11:31 AM
Ive been on both sides
Empire— Ex classic Holocaust core who got their guild banned/disbanded for exploiting dragon AoEs, their leadership has been known for Aongate and deletegate where their leadership was responsivle for the deletions of 10+ BiS Azrael characters, and this new holocaust 2.0 uprising was sponsored and started up with AoNs bought for real money from people who quit. Leadership in Empire will also resort totraining and other illegal tactics when they know they cannot win ex; Colgate training GG PD attempt and earning his guild a 1 week suspension, these guys have no integrity and dont give a fuck about the rules. This guild also wouldnt exsist and half of this core would still be on blue/quit if a corrupt GM who was fired didnt disband the #1 guild and give this crew the server uncontested.

TMO- Great leadership who have a short leash on their players, very quiet and orderly teamspeak. Only con about this guild is that they didnt go Red sooner

magician
07-27-2015, 11:34 AM
^^ cringing HARD (ragnaros joined and got kicked from empire 4-6 times.)

VictomEyez
07-27-2015, 11:34 AM
Ive been on both sides
Empire— Ex classic Holocaust core who got their guild banned/disbanded for exploiting dragon AoEs, their leadership has been known for Aongate and deletegate where their leadership was responsivle for the deletions of 10+ BiS Azrael characters, and this new holocaust 2.0 uprising was sponsored and started up with AoNs bought for real money from people who quit. Leadership in Empire will also resort totraining and other illegal tactics when they know they cannot win ex; Colgate training GG PD attempt and earning his guild a 1 week suspension, these guys have no integrity and dont give a fuck about the rules. This guild also wouldnt exsist and half of this core would still be on blue/quit if a corrupt GM who was fired didnt disband the #1 guild and give this crew the server uncontested.

TMO- Great leadership who have a short leash on their players, very quiet and orderly teamspeak. Only con about this guild is that they didnt go Red sooner

Salty used to do the same thing to that dragon when he was fish bait in vztz...you also support that guild right?

Uuruk
07-27-2015, 11:36 AM
Ragnaros writing books on the forums? What is happening? ??

Ragnaros
07-27-2015, 11:38 AM

Left both times, Colgate still begs me to come back
Ill pass.

Pikrib
07-27-2015, 11:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxV7NfDxDAE

Ragnaros
07-27-2015, 11:39 AM
Ragnaros writing books on the forums? What is happening? ??

Someone has to pick up the slack while Gasoline collects his welfare, u feels?

Pikrib
07-27-2015, 11:44 AM
tarding HARD

ftfy

Zaral
07-27-2015, 11:45 AM
As someone who is new/fresh to Red and only reached 35 so far, I've had both positive and negative experiences with both sides.

There's plenty of trash spewed by both sides in ooc but that is just the nature of a PVP server with global ooc.

Aside from one unfortunate Empire member being a complete jerk to me for no reason when I was a newb (all verbal from a high level, no pvp related), most Empire members I've come across have been very helpful and cool.

All TMO interactions have been cool as well.

That said, this is all sub raid level.

This has actually been a helpful/insightful thread overall though, so thanks to all that aren't trolling.

May help decide which to join come 46+!

Uuruk
07-27-2015, 11:45 AM
Someone has to pick up the slack while Gasoline collects his welfare, u feels?

https://thebeeksreport.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/well-played-sir-well-played-indeed.jpg

Uton
07-27-2015, 11:47 AM
***Edit for accuracy*** Ive litterally Guild hopped into and out of every guild on the box

Thats Ragnaros <Azrael> <Guildless> <Hokuten> <Guildless> <Azrael> <Guildless> <Nihilum> <Guildless> <Azrael> <Guildless> <Good Guys> <Guildless> <TMO>
forgot God's work.
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202424&page=14

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197277

"hilarious to see Lite try to mess with the event just because he is a toxic asshole who cant do anything with his own guild"
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187726

"Why Azrael/Friends didn`t/won`t succeed, why <Fresh> might."
"On another note, Holocaust is crootin."
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187517

Yum

Eslade
07-27-2015, 11:56 AM
lol

deathpanel
07-27-2015, 11:58 AM
Some people play this game for a challenge some play for a way to have some glory in there lives. I don't blame them. Fact remains empires core are career vztz virgins when they appear to be offline they are on there 6th 50plus char spying on tmo. Or in a Xanax induced coma. I have never met people who derive more self worth from this game then them. I have been the subject of much rl attacks and threats from these people. When people on blue say red players are nuts they think of people like empire. A game is a game but like nirgon even said u will see things tht go down here and what people do and it's nuts . Sorry I have some morals

Eslade
07-27-2015, 12:02 PM
gonna miss you ilz

Pikrib
07-27-2015, 12:03 PM
I love guildhopping and kittens.
In that order.

Well, maybe not in that order.
I'll get back to you.

deathpanel
07-27-2015, 12:16 PM
I will miss u too. But I miss myself before pras cringe and lowt cuck were part of my vocabulary

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 12:24 PM
I'll give you a non troll response.

<TMO>

was a really great thing for this server and had full support of <Empire> to gear/lvl up and get keyed and eventually contest. They were griefed continuously by Azrael/Friends who were <Good Guys> tagged. Then, when GG disbanded they absorbed the Azrael peeps and their alts which they were given a chance to correct and when they didn't TMO became immediately KOS to Empire.

Now TMO is melting from within because the people they were warned not to tag are doing content as a sub/seperate faction within TMO without allowing the core+newbs (True TMO) to benefit.

TMO then disbanded many of the usurpers and lost a few important core people... they are melting from within.

So some hidden Details behind this "non-troll response"

TMO was only supported by Empire originally because we were brand new and Empire thought they could absorb us.

This is a 300 pop server, and Empire has a guild roster well over 100 players. Empire was only happy with TMO as long as we didn't invite a specific group of 30 or so players who have killed them in PvP at times. It's all a thinly-veiled smear campaign designed to discredit any group who stands against them. Empire has little desire for competition on this box.

TMO isn't melting from within and we have actually attracted some Empire members to join our ranks recently. TMO is growing and will present a valid raid option in Velious. Probably not in the first few weeks though.. we've only been here about 6-8 weeks and some of our rank and file are still leveling and getting basic resist gear.

Eslade
07-27-2015, 12:26 PM
Tldr no1curr

Zaral
07-27-2015, 12:58 PM
Which guild lends itself to a more casual friendly style of play, TMO?

As one of the middle-aged corporate types, I don't have the ability to hop on at 4 AM for those illustrious kills like in the olden days.

It'd still be nice to be able to do a bit of raiding and complete a sham epic.

Is TMO really booting people who don't have a high raid attendance?

Uton
07-27-2015, 01:00 PM
we have actually attracted some Empire members to join our ranks recently.

Actually you Deguilded a dozen players and lost a few... pls let us know who left emp for tmo - i am sure you got the cream of the crop

Probably not in the first few weeks though.. we've only been here about 6-8 weeks and some of our rank and file are still leveling and getting basic resist gear.

So... a few weeks for Empire to farm Velious? So... how exactly do you plan to catch up when you have zero timers, access, or ability to drop mobs.

Of course you have been practicing on Beta with your blue toons... but arent those things geared to Empire standards and not 8 week old standards?

I'm just speaking the truth - your self promoting positive spin on reality is pretty weak at best. Empire didn't need to absorb you to advance. Empire needed you morons to succeed so we could have mass pvp over raid targets rather than simply farming everything every week.

Grats Kerwin and Perseus on your decision to join <Empire> rather than repeat planar trash mobs every week.

iruinedyourday
07-27-2015, 01:01 PM
TMO was only supported by Empire originally because we were brand new and Empire thought they could absorb us

No, tiggles was very open that he was going to bring TMO to red from the start. You'd know that if you weren't spending your afternoons in blue rnf at the time trying to pretend you were a factor over there.

Uton
07-27-2015, 01:02 PM

TMO booted people with 100% raid attendance LOL

grannock
07-27-2015, 01:10 PM
Rag thought he was really smart rejoining to try and bottom feed lewts while spying, to bad he ended up getting played wasting 3-4 months with 90% raid attendance to get 0 lewts, and spy for upcoming super-merge that managed to last about a month. Now hes in a guild that is months away from being Velious ready when it is releasing this week.

I think hes mad.

Pikrib
07-27-2015, 01:35 PM
I'm just speaking the truth - your self promoting positive spin on reality is pretty weak at best. Empire didn't need to absorb you to advance. Empire needed you morons to succeed so we could have mass pvp over raid targets rather than simply farming everything every week.

LoL at Empire wanting another guild to mass pvp them. The server can't handle the number of people Empire has zerged to. Any mass pvp is going to just be Disconnects and train quest. You don't zerg to 3 times the size of competition then complain about not having mass pvp.

Anyone know who this Uton guy is and if he has been here longer than 3 months?

Troof
07-27-2015, 01:36 PM
way too much self congratulation in the OP, prob app empire

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 01:37 PM

I'm a member of TMO and we've just kicked a handful of active raiders for not being active enough. Alot of these people were raided multiple times a week at 3-5am, they were removed for not raiding enough. Swallow that.

Pikrib
07-27-2015, 01:42 PM
Which guild lends itself to a more casual friendly style of play, TMO?

As one of the middle-aged corporate types, I don't have the ability to hop on at 4 AM for those illustrious kills like in the olden days.

Empire raided 4 AM Tuesdays for several months this year.

It'd still be nice to be able to do a bit of raiding and complete a sham epic.

No, TMO is not booting people for low raid attendance. I think i'm sitting at 7% RA atm, but a few of the raids have not been added to the raid tracker yet.

Pikrib
07-27-2015, 01:45 PM
TMO booted people with 100% raid attendance LOL

I'm a member of TMO and we've just kicked a handful of active raiders for not being active enough. Alot of these people were raided multiple times a week at 3-5am, they were removed for not raiding enough. Swallow that.

Lie + Lie in pee stained shorts. :)

Ella`Ella
07-27-2015, 01:54 PM
Lie + Lie in pee stained shorts. :)

Pants were on fire, due to lies - had to piss himself to extinguish.

I applaud his resourcefulness.

Uton
07-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Pants were on fire, due to lies - had to piss himself to extinguish.

I applaud his resourcefulness.

golf clap - do what ya gotta do to survive.

Also grats on your 7% raid attendance, you are a contributing member of your guild

Ragnaros
07-27-2015, 02:11 PM
Rag thought he was really smart rejoining to try and bottom feed lewts while spying, to bad he ended up getting played wasting 3-4 months with 90% raid attendance to get 0 lewts, and spy for upcoming super-merge that managed to last about a month. Now hes in a guild that is months away from being Velious ready when it is releasing this week.

I think hes mad.

So mad i doubled my net worth despite never raiding
Thx for the help bb

Ella`Ella
07-27-2015, 02:13 PM
golf clap - do what ya gotta do to survive.

Also grats on your 7% raid attendance, you are a contributing member of your guild

If my raid attendance is at 7%, it's being grossly inflated or there is corruption afoot!

Uton
07-27-2015, 02:15 PM
Thx for the help bb

sounds like RMT...

or did you rip off the TMO plat Xfers on your banker alt then join them on your main.

please write a "how to" server xfer plat trading guide

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 02:19 PM
Actually you Deguilded a dozen players and lost a few... pls let us know who left emp for tmo - i am sure you got the cream of the crop

So... a few weeks for Empire to farm Velious? So... how exactly do you plan to catch up when you have zero timers, access, or ability to drop mobs.

Of course you have been practicing on Beta with your blue toons... but arent those things geared to Empire standards and not 8 week old standards?

Grats Kerwin and Perseus on your decision to join <Empire> rather than repeat planar trash mobs every week.

This is what you will find in Empire.. Self-aggrandizing kids like this.

You also might want to fact check your post.. some embarrassing errors in there.

Eslade
07-27-2015, 02:21 PM
I see 0 errors.

grannock
07-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Thx for the help bb

Doubled your net worth?

You mean when you sold all of your gear to buy a tstaff?

Remember when you led a faydedar raid and fresh wiped you while we were in VP?

Ella`Ella
07-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Dont think everquest has anything to do with your net worth

unless of course you dont have any self worth.

ftfy

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 02:24 PM
keep going

HippoNipple
07-27-2015, 02:28 PM
as long as we didn't invite a specific group of 30 or so players who have killed them in PvP at times.

It goes deeper than that. This is a server that leads to real life threats, account wipes, RMT, attempted murder, phone call harassment, account stripping, fraud, 3rd party programs, boxing, account stealing, drugs, suicide, exploits and real life humiliation whenever possible.

It is impossible to weed out all of the players that commit these crimes and the ones guilty will often project to the white knights of the server. Empire just has the luxury of having first hand experience with the server scum and don't have to worry about getting a mace to the head because a SoW sword went to the wrong person one raid.

Colgate
07-27-2015, 02:35 PM
turns out kerwin was gaffin or something?

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 02:41 PM
there's more

Seltius
07-27-2015, 02:42 PM

Personally will miss Kerwin he was a great guy and a good druid. Not sure who Perseus was though off hand.

Fandango/Houndstooth you were never TMO. By the time you joined The Mystical Order was just a name that was basically reclaimed/reused after Zeelot/Toleez disbanded the guild. They tried to salvage and reform the guild and players. I personally have no issues with you other than the constant drama in /ooc and the forums. We have spoken a few times on Red and it has been civil. Its time to face reality you wouldn't have survived TMO pre 2014.

If you are currently wearing the TMO tag on Red its only through stealth, trickery, or deceit.

Now that said I cannot attest to the raiding or other activities of anyone who was removed. I can say that some of the people that no longer wear a TMO tag as members or apps were pretty cool people and are and will be missed. That includes members that are in Empire here that were TMO on blue. I still consider them friends and cool people no matter the tag. I also talk with a few Empire on red on a regular basis and enjoy those chats and the banter. Too easy to take a game like this seriously.

TL;DR Much Drama to be experienced on the server but there are great people in both guilds meet them pick the one you want to join and don't regret it. If you find yourself regretting it then maybe you made the wrong choice. You could also join Thunderdome they have some really cool people and seem to lean towards neutrality. Use the time in there to get to know more higher level players and form an opinion from that. You don't have to immediately jump into either guild.

Ella`Ella
07-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Its time to face reality you wouldn't have survived TMO pre 2014.

Ehhh, I don't know, bra.

Houndstooth played about 120 hours a week, never slept, socked his brains out, FTE'd and was, in general, pretty well liked by most of the guild. In fact, when he would take completely random, unexpected 'vacations' it was difficult to fill the void he left for tracking, etc...

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 02:50 PM
tmo has wiped to draco in one week. if thats the guild you're looking for...by all means

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 02:51 PM
turns out kerwin was gaffin or something?

and he's back tagged in TMO already

guess theyll take anyone heh

Pikrib
07-27-2015, 02:53 PM
Is Uton the Necro that ninja looted Donals legs then disappeared from the server?

Uton
07-27-2015, 02:58 PM
Pikrib is that Vince Vaughn behind you?

Seltius
07-27-2015, 03:02 PM
Ehhh, I don't know, bra.

Houndstooth played about 120 hours a week, never slept, socked his brains out, FTE'd and was, in general, pretty well liked by most of the guild. In fact, when he would take completely random, unexpected 'vacations' it was difficult to fill the void he left for tracking, etc...

I cant argue with that level of immersion. So as far as that I will admit I am wrong. I will stand by my statement about him never being in TMO though since when it reformed it was an attempt at saving the guild and people from falling apart.

I never met the guy on Blue I can only go by what actual TMO members have said when asked about him after /ooc drama. I retired soon after the guild reformed while you guys were working out the raid rules and rotation trying to figure out how best to stay on top while bending to the GMs request to allow the more casual guilds to raid targets. The targets that TMO and FE had fought over time and time again.

Pikrib
07-27-2015, 03:04 PM
Pikrib is that Vince Vaughn behind you?

Yes he is sucking an albino d*ck. ;)

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 03:07 PM
and he's back tagged in TMO already

guess theyll take anyone heh

Not anyone.... you wound't have made the cut. =)

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 03:08 PM
Not anyone.... you wound't have made the cut. =)

You send me a tell atleast once evey three days asking when/if i will join again

quido
07-27-2015, 03:19 PM
Alarti, you made the cut - what does that tell you?

Deliverator
07-27-2015, 03:24 PM
I'd try to play with as many members of TMO and Empire as you can before making a decision. Meet them, talk to them, hang out with them, play with them. Find out what kind of people they are and then make your decision about who to apply to.

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 03:25 PM
Alarti, you made the cut - what does that tell you?

That after about 15 years in TMO I'm still a valued member? That was sweet of you jerebear.

quido
07-27-2015, 03:26 PM
It should tell you that just about anyone can just barely hold it together enough to not get booted.

Zeelot
07-27-2015, 03:33 PM
We're keeping a close eye on that Alarti fella.

iruinedyourday
07-27-2015, 03:57 PM
Personally will miss Kerwin he was a great guy and a good druid. Not sure who Perseus was though off hand.

Fandango/Houndstooth you were never TMO. By the time you joined The Mystical Order was just a name that was basically reclaimed/reused after Zeelot/Toleez disbanded the guild. They tried to salvage and reform the guild and players. I personally have no issues with you other than the constant drama in /ooc and the forums. We have spoken a few times on Red and it has been civil. Its time to face reality you wouldn't have survived TMO pre 2014.

If you are currently wearing the TMO tag on Red its only through stealth, trickery, or deceit.

Now that said I cannot attest to the raiding or other activities of anyone who was removed. I can say that some of the people that no longer wear a TMO tag as members or apps were pretty cool people and are and will be missed. That includes members that are in Empire here that were TMO on blue. I still consider them friends and cool people no matter the tag. I also talk with a few Empire on red on a regular basis and enjoy those chats and the banter. Too easy to take a game like this seriously.

TL;DR Much Drama to be experienced on the server but there are great people in both guilds meet them pick the one you want to join and don't regret it. If you find yourself regretting it then maybe you made the wrong choice. You could also join Thunderdome they have some really cool people and seem to lean towards neutrality. Use the time in there to get to know more higher level players and form an opinion from that. You don't have to immediately jump into either guild.

So if you want to join a guild full of clueless tards that can't get a joke and write huge forum rants like this guy <TMO> is for you.

Xaanka
07-27-2015, 04:13 PM
yikes, I've only missed two TMO raids and I've never heard of that Perseus guy. Enjoy having him in Empire I guess? Cream of the crop.

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 05:03 PM
It should tell you that just about anyone can just barely hold it together enough to not get booted.

Just tells me how stupid you are. I'm as asset, not a burden. RnF getting to your brain lately bud?

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 05:06 PM
I'm as asset, not a burden.

lol!

what a sad, sad state of affairs

Colgate
07-27-2015, 05:06 PM
lol @ accepting gaffin/bouncerr back after he left to join empire but got kicked out as soon as we figured out who he was

Genedin
07-27-2015, 05:12 PM
Ah, pras this.

Seltius
07-27-2015, 05:16 PM
So if you want to join a guild full of clueless tards that can't get a joke and write huge forum rants like this guy <TMO> is for you.

Was that a rant? I definitely don't spend enough time on forums to know the difference yet. I guess I have to spend more time forum trolling to learn the difference. It wasn't meant to be and that was also after I shortened it. I had a whole timeline typed out from Fennin Ro to 2013 to current.

A lot of what you and others here consider humor is tasteless, and in some cases racist or just generally offensive and away from a keyboard probably would be handled a lot differently than it is here.

Another difference between you and me is I am new to the whole trolling and trash talking that goes on here so when I post its just my thoughts not an attempt to troll someone else. Unfortunately sometimes they are rambling and rushed with entirely too much detail.(I am old cut me some slack) Oh and unlike others I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.

Alarti is an asset don't confuse RNF Alarti with the actual person. He and I have disagreements sometimes and negative interaction occasionally but I have known him since right after I started playing on live and he is definitely loyal. He may get frustrated and say things better left unsaid sometimes or that he wishes(I am sure) he could take back later but I personally trust him and don't have a problem with saying I've been proud to call him a guildie and friend off and on for over a decade now.

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 05:17 PM
A lot of what you and others here consider humor is tasteless, and in some cases racist or just generally offensive and away from a keyboard probably would be handled a lot differently than it is here.

but we are online

who is your toon anyway gramps

Vanquisher
07-27-2015, 05:23 PM
rustled because i posted proof of nirgon a high rank in empire selling drugs for pixels

stay mad

cringe hard

Eslade
07-27-2015, 05:27 PM
still debating whether or not that was real. all evidence went through the credible source that is Agatha.

Colgate
07-27-2015, 05:28 PM
literally app denied

Vanquisher
07-27-2015, 05:30 PM
literally app denied

literally no care

Uuruk
07-27-2015, 05:38 PM
Posted proof, nothing happened, mad.

Also why does it sound like you're guzzling a load everytime you talk in ts?

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 05:43 PM
lol @ accepting gaffin/bouncerr back after he left to join empire but got kicked out as soon as we figured out who he was

Desperately trying to save face after a failed PR spin... WAAAY to immersed.

Where is that magician guy to cringe all over this.

Colgate
07-27-2015, 05:44 PM
Desperately trying to save face after a failed PR spin... WAAAY to immersed.

Where is that magician guy to cringe all over this.

what are you even talking about?

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 05:46 PM
was thinkin the same thing

just for the luls i started trying to recruit Kerwin because he was one of the shittiest players in TMO, told him to come over to Empire, wanted to see the drama when TMO was losing members. It took one tell saying we crootin' druids and Kerwin came right over no hesitation. At first he pretended to have no mic but the first time he opened his mouth he was recognized instantly and gkicked soon as an officer logged in

Vanquisher
07-27-2015, 05:47 PM
your so two faced fandango i literally got ss's of you saying u dont care and u liked me, i guess thats what drug addicts do though glad i been clean

cringe hard idiot

Colgate
07-27-2015, 05:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2HHDvBr.png

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 05:51 PM
ok post it

i do genuinely feel bad for you since you have messed up your name so bad you could never play the game again at level 60 in a real guild. I feel for ya that must suck, luckily for you TMO red has zero standards and they are giving you a 3rd? 4th? 9th? chance

sorry you're upset that I messed with u for shits & gigs

Vanquisher
07-27-2015, 05:51 PM
cool gonna post the app now

looks pretty good tbh

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 05:52 PM
you're always cool to me in game but you're just such a retard I can't help but hate you

Vanquisher
07-27-2015, 05:55 PM
ok post it

i do genuinely feel bad for you since you have messed up your name so bad you could never play the game again at level 60 in a real guild. I feel for ya that must suck, luckily for you TMO red has zero standards and they are giving you a 3rd? 4th? 9th? chance

sorry you're upset that I messed with u for shits & gigs

i really havent messed any of my rep up what exactly have i done thats so bad? you nerds make up any excuse you can.

i already did the empire thing raided over 6 months with them got the first donals in the guild, pretty much shows i was solid pvp/player

i still do have the most cleric pvp kills on the server, top it, i know you cant.

im still cringing on how they let a dumb heroin addict like you stay in the guild, i remember pling you when you started on red and you would rage quit because u died at lvl 10, overall just a bad player and kill people in rags on your rogue your nothing special... you are no deluxee. just the most annoying dude in ooc literally everyone has you on ignore

Uuruk
07-27-2015, 05:56 PM
Why do people say they have screenshots and then not post them?

Colgate
07-27-2015, 05:56 PM
banned 7x for things ranging from macroquest to account stripping

left guilds over nothing

acted like a retard

i'd say all of that is enough to ruin your reputation

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 05:58 PM
pretty much shows i was solid pvp/player

i still do have the most cleric pvp kills on the server, top it, i know you cant.

Uuruk
07-27-2015, 05:58 PM
You forgot the cringe

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 06:00 PM
you're always cool to me in game but you're just such a retard I can't help but hate you

hahah the pot and kettle... cognitive dissonance tooo impressive

Tassador
07-27-2015, 06:01 PM

You all seriously filling out applications to join guilds on simulated web sites. Pm me for counseling.

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 06:01 PM

TMO deny's apps after they leave too.

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 06:03 PM
i really havent messed any of my rep up what exactly have i done thats so bad? you nerds make up any excuse you can.

- Posted a SS of yourself bragging about tanking Trakanon, accidentally revealing yourself using MQ2

- After being removed from a guild for use of third party software you spammed the batphone in the middle of the night repeatedly for hours

- Banned on 8+ accounts on blue

- Stripped multiple accounts on blue and RMT'ed the items

- Stripped multiple accounts on red and RMT'ed the items

And endless stupid things like, you strip exed's account and RMT the items and post proof of it. Then you reroll for the 100th time and the only person you tell about your identity is Exed, and now you're mad you've been outed. It's just like endless how much of a retard you are and i am cringing rl. I'm also missed probably a hundred other offenses you've committed, this all off top of my head

Vanquisher
07-27-2015, 06:10 PM
u got prof ?

Fael
07-27-2015, 06:20 PM

Not true. Was Fael, Tala, and Ogor v. Croup, Nirgon, some Rogue, and Datboom (nirgon kinda was in and out).

Typical skirmishing at the zone line, until I caught Datboom reapplying epic skin at the wrong time and YT'd him.

That brought in a Druid from TMO, and added a oor bard to empire. Then came slosh who YT'd Tala.

So, in the end: Even fight: TMO 1 YT, Empire 0 YT, 6 slosh 1 YT.

Can't speak to whether Empire stuck around and sloshed slosh.

Fael
07-27-2015, 06:29 PM
No shit: Watching Fandango thrive on this server has been sort of a rewarding experience.

At some point the numbers speak for themselves. Top 3 rogue yet?

TarukShmaruk
07-27-2015, 06:30 PM
jesus this thread lol

Nirgon were you Hidden Power w/ Lugoj, or TB? Don't think you were Sinister

Ragnaros
07-27-2015, 06:38 PM
I might have to start playing serious again when i get back from vacation, Chomaky has been driving my toons lately, u up for the challenge susvain?
On another note the only thing im disapointed about with Gaffin is that he made a druid -_-

Susvain2
07-27-2015, 06:53 PM
what challenge is that bubs

bubur
07-27-2015, 06:57 PM
only ur heart can guide u op

i also heard animal hearts are good for making decisions too

Radicale
07-27-2015, 07:26 PM
When Samuell makes his decision I will.

Lionsfan616
07-27-2015, 10:51 PM
Serious question, is it possible for me to join either TMO or Empire when I play at most 5 hours a day on weekdays? I would like to get into raiding and higher content stuff but with a job and other responsibilities it can be tough to log that many hours. Weekends are a different story so im available whenever, but I would just like to know if im wasting my time even thinking about doing raids with guilds.

Alarti0001
07-27-2015, 10:53 PM
Serious question, is it possible for me to join either TMO or Empire when I play at most 5 hours a day on weekdays? I would like to get into raiding and higher content stuff but with a job and other responsibilities it can be tough to log that many hours. Weekends are a different story so im available whenever, but I would just like to know if im wasting my time even thinking about doing raids with guilds.

Haha thats quite a bit more than I play a day.

Colgate
07-27-2015, 10:53 PM

Empire doesn't have any minimum playtime requirements

deathpanel
07-27-2015, 11:13 PM
Empire doesn't have any requirements

Lionsfan616
07-27-2015, 11:17 PM
Haha thats quite a bit more than I play a day.

Well, I just started a couple months ago so the addiction is strong yet haha.

Empire doesn't have any minimum playtime requirements

Good to know, thanks. I assume there is a level requirement, 57+ i think i seen when I last looked at the website. I don't expect to get any loot for awhile, I just want to see the dragons die first hand.

Magikarp
07-28-2015, 01:27 AM
I don't expect to get any loot for awhile, I just want to see the dragons die first hand.

you'd be pleasantly surprised at what loot you get when you show up consistently. the aimchat thing is just a funny joke. im on msn messenger chat and get all the best shit.

ask me, i joined emp and got bis sans-vp within a couple weeks. and i woulda done good in vp if i didnt get a shit teaching job that sucked my eq life away recently. 1 step away on vp key and reality pulls me away.

on that note i opened up to the emp leaders about said new employment as soon as i saw it incoming and within a 3 sentence convo came to an understanding that its chill, rl comes first. still in emp, obviously. plannin on hittin repops tmrw yo bros

just a thought, hey

how do i reach these kids

deathpanel
07-28-2015, 01:51 AM
you'd be pleasantly surprised at what loot you get when you show up consistently. the aimchat thing is just a funny joke. im on msn messenger chat and get all the best shit.

ask me, i joined emp and got bis sans-vp within a couple weeks. and i woulda done good in vp if i didnt get a shit teaching job that sucked my eq life away recently. 1 step away on vp key and reality pulls me away.

on that note i opened up to the emp leaders about said new employment as soon as i saw it incoming and within a 3 sentence convo came to an understanding that its chill, rl comes first. still in emp, obviously. plannin on hittin repops tmrw yo bros

just a thought, hey

how do i reach these kids

lol i think the goal of this post as to be more far removed from reality then any other post previous too it

GreenRanger
07-28-2015, 01:59 AM
pk them all and let Tunare sort them out.

Magikarp
07-28-2015, 02:03 AM
lol i think the goal of this post as to be more far removed from reality then any other post previous too it

im responding to the directly previous few posts

if i had time to read this whole gay thread id be raiding 100% of all kunark targets + velious beta, like my guild

B4EQWASCOOL
07-28-2015, 02:06 AM

Best post in this thread. Main reason to stay unguilded.

bubur
07-28-2015, 02:07 AM

yeh

cool

nice

erog84
07-28-2015, 05:36 PM

I agree, cringing hard to the fact that empire allowed him to rejoin enough times to be kicked "4-6" times. The fact that Tmo and Empire reinvite people like this alone shows that neither guild has any integrity. But lets be real, it's a red eq server, if you expect to find much integrity here, you have come to the wrong place.

If you want it easy and want loots now, join Empire.
If you like being an underdog with a very slight chance of ruling in the future, join TMO.
If you want a guild with Integrity, don't join any p99 guild (red or blue).