PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Burns Like the Cold

Rogean
07-24-2015, 02:59 PM
The latest patch contains new required files. Download and extract the Project 1999 Files (V37) (http://www.project1999.com/files/P99Files37.zip) to your EQ Titanium Directory.

We're about a week away from Velious. Are you guys ready??

I wanted to make a post to let everyone know what to expect. We will be starting a launch event in the evening of that server's day. The event will last for a few hours. Unlike our Kunark launch event, which had a set amount of progress required and various defined steps, the Velious launch will be a consistent event lasting for an undefined amount of time (up to several hours).

Other than that, the event will be similar in many ways to the Kunark event. There will be 5 zones, announced at the beginning of the event, each containing a mini event with battles taking place between two factions. Players can chose to help one side, or both. Event participation will be tracked by faction, which can be gained by assisting either camp with acquiring event specific items off mobs in surrounding zones, or by slaying the combat mobs of either faction. You will not lose faction with the opposing camp by any action, however, so feel free to jump around.

At the end of the event, the higher value of the two factions will be your participation score. When Velious opens, you will be able to take a one time teleportation directly from the event camps into a Velious zone. The destination zone will be determined by which camp you port from. This teleport will initially only be available to those that participated the most in the event, and every several minutes that participation threshold will be lowered to gradually allow more players to teleport from the camps. This system is set up to encourage participation in the event and to take the stress off bottleneck zones like North Ro.

There will also be rare item raffles based on your participation score, so don't miss out! See you guys there.

Oleris
07-24-2015, 03:05 PM
I AM READY!

Brut
07-24-2015, 03:05 PM
Ohhh, that's pretty sweet. I was grimacing the horror that would be 1k+ people on Nro raft.

Colgate
07-24-2015, 03:06 PM
what will the destination zones be?

Oleris
07-24-2015, 03:11 PM
so.... biggest zerg will get first pickings in raid targets? Is that how I am understanding the teleportation to zones?

Sorn
07-24-2015, 03:11 PM
I'm ready!

Do you need to be a specific level to participate?

Honest
07-24-2015, 03:28 PM
We will be starting a launch event in the evening of that server's day.

So not the eve of the day but that actual evening, so Red will get Velious sometime Saturday evening and Blue will get it Sunday evening?

Scryll
07-24-2015, 03:33 PM
Will Dragon Necropolis be fixed when it is released? Its currently broken on pathing, swarming beetles with wrong damage / hp values, Zlandicar does an aoe that is supposed to be single target proc...and spiders don't path back to original location.

phobus
07-24-2015, 03:36 PM
Thanks for working on what I'm sure took a lot of time to setup. Looking forward to this event!

captnamazing
07-24-2015, 03:38 PM
No, I'm not ready. I'll be in San Francisco. Please delay release.

Kelor
07-24-2015, 03:46 PM
Is this event just for say 55+ then?

Pan
07-24-2015, 03:51 PM
I understand that it needs to happen when it happens and you cannot please everyone.

That said, we've had exactly two earthquakes in Euro or Asia primetime in the last year (or more).

Because this occurs on a weekend, I'd encourage you to start it earlier in the day so that some Euros, at least, can participate.

magician
07-24-2015, 03:52 PM
please don't do the event on red. it will just lag.

Culkasi
07-24-2015, 03:54 PM
I understand that it needs to happen when it happens and you cannot please everyone.

That said, we've had exactly two earthquakes in Euro or Asia primetime in the last year (or more).

Because this occurs on a weekend, I'd encourage you to start it earlier in the day so that some Euros, at least, can participate.

Europa supports this point - lets make this an event for everyone on the server

Thank you

Slayde
07-24-2015, 03:58 PM
so.... biggest zerg will get first pickings in raid targets? Is that how I am understanding the teleportation to zones?

I hope that the zones to be teleported into are no where close to raid targets. But regardless of that, many zones have many sought after items, and it will be hard to place people in fair places. So in a way, the biggest zerg will at least have earlier access to very sought after camps. Which is still a bit shady. So unless the zones are Iceclad Ocean or Eastern Wastes only, there will be issues. Hell what am I saying, this is p99 there will be issues regardless lol.

Blaza
07-24-2015, 04:01 PM
I imagine the specific time and rewards will be unveiled closer to the event.

Lets enjoy it and be thankful for all the hard work the staff put into the release and the event itself.

Edit: Earlier start time to be more inclusive is cool as well.

Deliverator
07-24-2015, 04:03 PM
Pretty sure Rogean is smart enough to look at server logs and figure out when peak hours are. So if he is doing it in the evening it is either because his team is most available in the evening, or because the vast majority of people who play will be available during those hours. If there are going to be 600 more people on during the 6-9pm eastern vs the 100-150 people from Europe during the 12-3 eastern, which do you think he is going to cater to?

Daldaen
07-24-2015, 04:08 PM
Should just spawn Velious with no raid mobs and do a sim repop some time in the first week, so that people have acclimated and gotten their port spells/teeth etc.

Blaza
07-24-2015, 04:09 PM
Should just spawn Velious with no raid mobs and do a sim repop some time in the first week, so that people have acclimated and gotten their port spells/teeth etc.

^^^^^ People would be bit as hell, but not an awful idea.

Oleris
07-24-2015, 04:30 PM
Rogean, can you or another staff member comment if the C/R/FFA rules will continue with the release of velious?

cornisthebest
07-24-2015, 04:37 PM
sounds killer mate, im ready

slappytwotoes
07-24-2015, 04:45 PM
Rogean, can you or another staff member comment if the C/R/FFA rules will continue with the release of velious?

Surprising that one week to go and server rules for Velious still not announced. Launch day surprise!

Sampten
07-24-2015, 05:00 PM

I'd actually take it one step further and say 2 weeks to be honest. Gives ample time for things to start to balance out. They might notice/find some bugs that need fixing before they put the raid mobs in too.

Nuggie
07-24-2015, 05:11 PM
Looks great! thanks P99 staff!

DeadlyReza
07-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Much excitement!!!!!!! Many wows

Cannot wait, I think I feel a cold coming on for work **cough cough** I'm coming down with the "chills"

Btw this is not the place to be asking what raid rules etc will be... Just enjoy what they are putting together and be thankful!

Madbad
07-24-2015, 06:16 PM
Can't wait to crash NRO!

pharmakos
07-24-2015, 06:17 PM
the cold never bothered me anyway

Corpsed
07-24-2015, 06:42 PM
Cant wait, thanks!

EQsale
07-24-2015, 06:48 PM
Thanks for posting something Rogean stop being a stranger all the time you have made a great project here keep coming around more brother!

Proven Guilty
07-24-2015, 07:16 PM
I'm just curious - along the way I recall you guys posted the actual physical hardware that p1999 blue and red were running on (some IBM servers) and I'm wondering if you guys have changed/upgraded since then. Depending on the current hardware/architecture, I may have some stuff you guys could use that I'd be willing to donate.

Laugher
07-24-2015, 07:20 PM
:D

Uuruk
07-24-2015, 07:36 PM
theres only one p99 server fool

Yikes

nilbog
07-24-2015, 07:39 PM
I'm ready!

Do you need to be a specific level to participate?

There isn't a level requirement. I am putting some final touches on the event to ensure that everyone has a way to participate.

Sorn
07-24-2015, 07:44 PM
There isn't a level requirement. I am putting some final touches on the event to ensure that everyone has a way to participate.

Oh, joy! <3

Itap
07-24-2015, 07:59 PM
My body is ready

Ella`Ella
07-24-2015, 09:31 PM
How about you mother fuckers just say 'Thank you'...?

Celatus
07-24-2015, 10:25 PM
Will Dragon Necropolis be fixed when it is released? Its currently broken on pathing, swarming beetles with wrong damage / hp values, Zlandicar does an aoe that is supposed to be single target proc...and spiders don't path back to original location.

Zlandicar is already to easy he does not need to be nerfed. He has no abilities that are supposed to be single target.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=5441

2 pbaoes and 1 targeted ae.

khanable
07-24-2015, 11:23 PM

Old Prexus
07-24-2015, 11:54 PM
i'm horrified by how excited I am.

slappytwotoes
07-25-2015, 02:51 AM

I took a week off work to play a free emu of a 16 yr old game.

Bless p99 and its developers

Messie
07-25-2015, 04:20 AM
Can't wait. Thank you Rogean, Nilbog, the GMs, Devs, donors, and also the players! Keep the community healthy, stop getting lost focusing on min/maxing and cheesing, and be thankful that we have such a great server to play on.

Donating tonight. :) thanks again !!

Scryll
07-25-2015, 08:09 AM
Zlandicar is already to easy he does not need to be nerfed. He has no abilities that are supposed to be single target.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=5441

2 pbaoes and 1 targeted ae.

Not classic.

Mudslinger
07-25-2015, 10:51 AM
/cheer Rogean

fishingme
07-25-2015, 11:03 AM
Will people on red server actually be able to make it into velious with all the PVP?

TheBiznessTZ
07-25-2015, 11:05 AM
Will people on red server actually be able to make it into velious with all the PVP?

The correct answer is that one guild will be able to. The rest will be CRing from NRO.

Baler
07-25-2015, 11:07 AM
I hope people will be live streaming and recording the event!
Can't wait, so excited!

Thank you to the P99 staff and developers for making Velious come true. Without your hard work p99 would be not. Thank You!

Sirken
07-25-2015, 04:54 PM
we've all been waiting for velious for a long time. some of us have been waiting for a classic velious since before p99 existed.

we have an absolutely unbelievable dev team, but as a staff we are lucky, and thankful to all of you that logged in to help beta test. you guys really have no idea how important that is/was, as we can not replicate a 60 man raid, nor have the time to test every single thing on its own, on our own. so truly and sincerely, thank you guys.

TLDR - quit your job, leave your woman, and put the kids up for adoption. see you nerds in thurgadin ;)

Pint
07-25-2015, 05:50 PM
can y'all give us some background plot/lore for the event? im guessing its something awesome with giants vs dwarves but a little bit of lore would be pretty sweet!

mystang89
07-25-2015, 08:49 PM
Mmmm, can't wait till Velious comes out! That being said....you think you can wait till Monday to do the event? I won't be there Sunday and will feel discriminated against because of it. I'm sure you all understand. :) Thanks!

Brool
07-26-2015, 02:04 AM
Sorry noobs, verious is canceled.

-100 bcp

Tasslehofp99
07-26-2015, 02:49 AM

Surprising that one week to go and server rules for Velious still not announced. Launch day surprise!

Pretty sure it's already been stated that Velious will start off FFA.

I'm not 100% sure on that, though.

Herp
07-26-2015, 12:32 PM

Correct

Culkasi
07-27-2015, 05:22 AM

I'm not 100% sure on that, though.

I think that is corret for Velious, what we don't know at this stage is what it means for older content

Bweetza
07-27-2015, 07:19 AM
Any idea what sort of zones this is likely to take place in? Commons? North Ro?

The last thing I want is to be stranded far away and have to pay a price gouged 1k platinum port to get to it.

Velious should be tons of fun. Thanks everyone involved for being great.

Swish
07-27-2015, 07:24 AM
hi there can anyone suggest me some good item camps for the first few weeks? i want to make some platinum :)

Bboboo
07-27-2015, 09:32 AM
Hard to believe that Velious is only a week away. I remember hoping that I would get my druid to 44 before Velious launched so I could make the plat off those Velious ports. About a year later I have multiple characters around the Velious level, can't wait to see this expansion I hardly got to experience back in the day.

Telron
07-27-2015, 11:16 AM
When's Luclin coming out? Meow, Purrrrr

heartbrand
07-27-2015, 12:33 PM
So what's the ETA on Fear 2.0 Chardok etc.?

Daldaen
07-27-2015, 12:34 PM
Planar revamp 3-4 months, Chardok 10-11.

dafier
07-27-2015, 01:51 PM
Planar revamp 3-4 months, Chardok 10-11.

Looking forward to Planar revamp!

Daldaen
07-27-2015, 02:12 PM
Looking forward to Planar revamp!

You have some serious lust for that Mage epic :P.

But Rogean - Will the Gypsy Vendors and Sol Ro vendors be patched in Day 1 to carry Velious teleport spell scrolls? I believe they were added on launch for classic Velious. Though you could only go to Iceclad without teeth.

Artaenc
07-27-2015, 04:53 PM
Any chances of getting some type of exp boost this week for that last minute leveling for people?

WizardEQ
07-28-2015, 12:31 AM
pi times modifier to celebrate this huge bust:

http://imediaethics.org/math-lab-bust-whoops-kentucky-tv-news-botches-on-air-caption/

Xaxian [60 sorcerer of ~Forsaken~]
Xaxien [Enchanter]
Xaxion [Cleric]

phacemeltar
07-28-2015, 01:18 AM
TIZMAK CAVES R CAMPED

Kender
07-28-2015, 06:40 AM
call me old fashioned... but i want my velious experience to be classic. i want to take the raft to iceclad

Daldaen
07-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Rogean, if the Kunark class system is staying the guild lists could use some pruning:

Class C:

Remove TMO
Move Haggard Krew to Class R

Class R:

Remove Doljonijiarnimorinar
Remove Indignation
Remove Moonlight Crusaders
Remove The A-Team

myriverse
07-28-2015, 02:55 PM
pi times modifier to celebrate this huge bust:
In the spirit of winter, all experience bars should be frozen until after the launch event.

muah ha!

botrainer
07-28-2015, 07:52 PM
Gonna be fun to see the end of the server :) 6 months later, server pop will start to die off sad to see this end :(

Hailto
07-28-2015, 10:14 PM
Gonna be fun to see the end of the server :) 6 months later, server pop will start to die off sad to see this end :(

You're that one dude no one likes to have around. Wins lottery, complains that you have to pose for the camera with your check kind of guy.

salimoneus
07-29-2015, 01:22 AM

What does this gibberish even mean?

6 months from now, there will likely be a fresh new server starting up with a proper timeline, where people can play without the pollution and imbalances of the current servers. IMO everything up until then is just beta testing.

Daldaen
07-29-2015, 07:10 AM
What does this gibberish even mean?

6 months from now, there will likely be a fresh new server starting up with a proper timeline, where people can play without the pollution and imbalances of the current servers. IMO everything up until then is just beta testing.

Expect no less than 20 months for such a server. It DEFINITELY will not occur before 12, let alone 6.

Tuljin
07-29-2015, 01:50 PM
There's absolutely no way P99 is releasing a fresh server with proper timeline in 6 months.

Charlievox
07-29-2015, 02:36 PM
As a recent newcomer, I am looking forward to seeing all the high levels and their twinks head of to Velious, leaving Antonica et al to all of us newbies.

Rararboker
07-29-2015, 02:59 PM
Twinks will remain. Mobs in the old world have lower HP and give the same XP.

Samsung
07-29-2015, 05:35 PM
What time Saturday does this start?

Thulghor
07-30-2015, 07:44 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun. Looking forward to this. Thank you for your hard work.

Artaenc
07-30-2015, 12:14 PM
don't forget to donate to the project to keep the lights on!

Maldivas1972
07-30-2015, 01:11 PM
Thx fer all the effort on the new( old ) expansion folks. I cannot wait to go snowboarding using a Frost giant's face as a board !!

:D

Wiley
07-30-2015, 11:00 PM
running through Kael to WL without sow and invis starts to drop.

http://i.imgur.com/FnkmS6W.gif

Sorn
07-30-2015, 11:38 PM

NIGHTMARES

ergo
07-31-2015, 12:25 AM

wts sow pots

Gylen
07-31-2015, 09:38 AM
What time Saturday does this start?

Whirled
07-31-2015, 01:17 PM
We're about a week away from Velious. Are you guys ready??

I wanted to make a post to let everyone know what to expect. We will be starting a launch event in the evening of that server's day. The event will last for a few hours. Unlike our Kunark launch event, which had a set amount of progress required and various defined steps, the Velious launch will be a consistent event lasting for an undefined amount of time (up to several hours).

Other than that, the event will be similar in many ways to the Kunark event. There will be 5 zones, announced at the beginning of the event, each containing a mini event with battles taking place between two factions. Players can chose to help one side, or both. Event participation will be tracked by faction, which can be gained by assisting either camp with acquiring event specific items off mobs in surrounding zones, or by slaying the combat mobs of either faction. You will not lose faction with the opposing camp by any action, however, so feel free to jump around.

At the end of the event, the higher value of the two factions will be your participation score. When Velious opens, you will be able to take a one time teleportation directly from the event camps into a Velious zone. The destination zone will be determined by which camp you port from. This teleport will initially only be available to those that participated the most in the event, and every several minutes that participation threshold will be lowered to gradually allow more players to teleport from the camps. This system is set up to encourage participation in the event and to take the stress off bottleneck zones like North Ro.

There will also be rare item raffles based on your participation score, so don't miss out! See you guys there.

This sounds awesome. Thank you for all the awesomeness that makes this happen.

blondeattk
07-31-2015, 01:42 PM
`running through Kael to WL without sow and invis starts to drop.`

dont think much will be alive in there for next 3 weeks! more likely the zone will crash than you get stomped on )

Greengrocer
07-31-2015, 05:44 PM
WTB prawns, crabs, lobsters, snails, mussels, cod, roughy, and cute little delicious snow bunnies please and thank you xoxo!

Farzo
07-31-2015, 10:36 PM

on red99:

add in 2 rogues in zone too

ERRKKKK

Mudslinger
07-31-2015, 11:45 PM
on red99:

add in 2 rogues in zone too

ERRKKKK

ezri
08-01-2015, 06:25 AM
Get your Velious Load Screen here - the one in the ZIP file is still Kunark...

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11811370_10153076766798437_2133726228502952149_n.j pg?oh=7f00ae6d9fdb54350e80dc2a16bb5614&oe=565BC8CE

It goes in EQ\Resources\loadscreen.jpg

Edit: Of course, it doesn't work if the image is 800x600 - I've changed the URL to be a 640x480 version.

Rararboker
08-01-2015, 06:31 AM
Upgraded to that new Velious-glory.

So excited. Thanks to the staff for all their hardwork.

Misdreavus
08-01-2015, 06:48 AM
quit your job, leave your woman, and put the kids up for adoption. see you nerds in thurgadin ;)

Jimjam
08-01-2015, 07:08 AM
Get your Velious Load Screen here - the one in the ZIP file is still Kunark...

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/256/20007971330_4a710aa76b_o_d.png

It goes in EQ\Resources\loadscreen.jpg

Edit: Of course, it doesn't work if the image is 800x600 - I've changed the URL to be a 640x480 version.
I'm not sure this is the classic one?

Jimjam
08-01-2015, 07:17 AM
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/379/20170217806_f9380c80b2_o_d.jpg
640/480 jpg

I remember this one.

Faited
08-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Thanks to all the staff for the hard work!
Cy'all in the snow!!

p.s. That "2nd" Velious loading screen is hilarious

Cecily
08-01-2015, 02:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/33x4B70.png

Lol. Thanks.

slappytwotoes
08-01-2015, 02:14 PM

Lol. Thanks.

Rofl

Waedawen
08-01-2015, 02:32 PM
Here let me quote the same image for the third time in a row in case anyone else didn't see how funny it was xD

Pringles
08-01-2015, 03:21 PM

Lol. Thanks.

LGraves
08-01-2015, 03:29 PM
Haha! loving the new velious load screen

Mezzmurr
08-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Anybody help me with a problem I downloaded the new patch from the website and extracted it into my titanium folder but it is still not working any help would be appreciated

Complexity
08-01-2015, 05:20 PM
same, i just keep getting GUI XML files error. Ive deleted everything and or replace each file individually.

Colgate
08-01-2015, 05:25 PM
probably has to do with freeport vision

Complexity
08-01-2015, 05:32 PM
LOL What an epic troll!!!

DevGrousis
08-01-2015, 07:16 PM
same, i just keep getting GUI XML files error. Ive deleted everything and or replace each file individually.

I am getting the same error. Logged in yesterday just fine. Logged in today and when it went to my character load screen it had a message about needing to update my p99 eq files, so i went to homepage of website and downloaded Project 1999 Files (V37), slid them into my p99 directory, and now i'm getting "Error in your GUI XML files. Check UIErrors.txt" upon launching the game.

Korain
08-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Am I the only person that's beginning to feel like the announced release date should have been Aug. 3rd?

Corydon
08-02-2015, 04:43 PM
Am I the only person that's beginning to feel like the announced release date should have been Aug. 3rd?

Yes, propably.

Arimor
08-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Just camped in Northern Ro whilst everyone was waiting for the Velious event to commence. Would have loved to have stayed up for this event, but as I'm in the UK and have work tomorrow, unfortunately that is not an option. In hindsight, I think if the event had taken place during a Saturday, at least us Europeans would have had the opportunity to participate, albeit with matchsticks to hold our eyes open. Possibly some food for thought for the next major event...

4225necro
08-02-2015, 06:32 PM
Hi

I still can't get my V37 to work.. I can't find my CDs (I moved a while ago).. I would really like to install this without having to uninstall and reinstall everything..

I have:

downloaded v37
extracted to desktop
extracted to titanium
ive copied to titanium
my security allows for p99 to run fine

wineq2 neither helps nor hinders....

what am I doing wrong?

lps41
08-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Hi

I still can't get my V37 to work.. I can't find my CDs (I moved a while ago).. I would really like to install this without having to uninstall and reinstall everything..

I have:

downloaded v37
extracted to desktop
extracted to titanium
ive copied to titanium
my security allows for p99 to run fine

wineq2 neither helps nor hinders....

what am I doing wrong?

I had to create a new Launch Titanium shortcut. Since a new Launch Titanium file is delivered with the patch, my old shortcut no longer works. When I launched with the old shortcut it would say my spells were out of date. After creating a new shortcut I am good.

4225necro
08-02-2015, 06:44 PM
I had to create a new Launch Titanium shortcut. Since a new Launch Titanium file is delivered with the patch, my old shortcut no longer works. When I launched with the old shortcut it would say my spells were out of date. After creating a new shortcut I am good.

How do I make a new shortcut?

Sorn
08-02-2015, 06:57 PM
LAAAAAAAG oh man

lps41
08-02-2015, 06:58 PM
How do I make a new shortcut?

Go to your EQ folder, find the "Launch Titanium.bat" file. Right click it, and go to "Create shortcut". It should ask if you want to put it on your desktop... hit yes. Then use that desktop shortcut to run EQ.

gkmarino
08-02-2015, 06:59 PM
un f'ing playable lag

4225necro
08-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Go to your EQ folder, find the "Launch Titanium.bat" file. Right click it, and go to "Create shortcut". It should ask if you want to put it on your desktop... hit yes. Then use that desktop shortcut to run EQ.

I right click it and I click create shortcut and it just puts another file in the folder. doesn't ask me to put on desktop.. is there another way?

Warton
08-02-2015, 07:39 PM
What are the zones?? I missed the announcement

Sorn
08-02-2015, 07:41 PM
What are the zones?? I missed the announcement

WC, EK, WK, Feerrott, GFay have turn in camps

Warton
08-02-2015, 07:46 PM
thank you. who do you turn them into in Gfay?

Sorn
08-02-2015, 07:50 PM
thank you. who do you turn them into in Gfay?

The giants or the dwarves...I know the giants are by the BB zoneline.

I LD every time I try to zone into Gfay though, gah!

lps41
08-02-2015, 07:54 PM
I right click it and I click create shortcut and it just puts another file in the folder. doesn't ask me to put on desktop.. is there another way?

Just move that new shortcut file to your desktop.

Ravenfeather
08-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Is the Deluxe Toolbox in-game yet? I checked Rylin Coil in Ak'Anon, who the wiki says should have it, and he does not.

Portasaurus
08-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Is the Deluxe Toolbox in-game yet? I checked Rylin Coil in Ak'Anon, who the wiki says should have it, and he does not.

I saw one of these on a gnome vendor who was in a group of huts along with a few other gnomes and gnome pirates surrounding the encampment. I wanna say it was in iceclad ocean, but all these damn Velious zones look the same to me!!

Hopefully this isn't entirely unhelpful.

Ravenfeather
08-03-2015, 01:55 PM
I saw one of these on a gnome vendor who was in a group of huts along with a few other gnomes and gnome pirates surrounding the encampment. I wanna say it was in iceclad ocean, but all these damn Velious zones look the same to me!!

Hopefully this isn't entirely unhelpful.

It's helpful, and thanks. I was just hoping to avoid a trip out to Iceclad just for bank containers.

Warton
08-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Anyone know an ETA on the wiki being up and running?

calias2
08-03-2015, 08:59 PM
What he heck is deal with portal vendors? Like, lets go, Wizards only have the two abilities
"Now it's dead."
and
"Now you're here."

Lol, when can we buy our spells please? :(

Thanks!

Enderoth
08-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Anyone know an ETA on the wiki being up and running?

+1. If there's a thread where this is already addressed, I apologize & request the link.

BuckDirty890
08-04-2015, 09:26 PM
I've tried everything in the book to get my game to run but it keeps saying my files are outdated no matter what I do. I made my my files exceptions from my anti-virus and made a new shortcut. Downloaded and replaced the v37 files several times. Any other suggestions?

Sirken
08-05-2015, 03:49 PM
where are you seeing the 'files out of date' message?

what exactly does the message say?

lps41
08-05-2015, 05:08 PM
I've tried everything in the book to get my game to run but it keeps saying my files are outdated no matter what I do. I made my my files exceptions from my anti-virus and made a new shortcut. Downloaded and replaced the v37 files several times. Any other suggestions?

See my earlier post for help: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1993956&postcount=112

To create a shortcut, right click on the Launch Titanium.bat file in your EQ directory, and hit "Create Shortcut". You may need to move the shortcut to your desktop.

Ele
08-06-2015, 11:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Lr5YrBp.png

Krista
09-03-2015, 03:56 PM
The link in the original post doesn't appear to be working

Swish
09-03-2015, 04:34 PM
http://www.project1999.com/files/P99Files39.zip

We're up to 39 now ;p