PDA

View Full Version : Red Event Ideas

Guide.Chroma
07-23-2015, 05:12 PM
So I'm looking to see what the Red community thinks is fun in terms of events. I know it's something you've been sore for.

There is one big stipulation, and that is I'm limited in what I can do for you guys. I can't do much more than organise and adjudicate events. I can summon players...and that's about as deep as it gets. I can't give out items/rewards, nor make custom mobs or any of that nonsense. It's possible that I can be given items to use as rewards, but ultimately it's out of my hands.

I want ideas that are inside those limits. Whether it's an organized tourney, setting up team fights, or some hunger games (I hate using that analogy, but there isn't a better way to illustrate) shit in a small zone.

No promises obviously, but I wanted to put feelers out there and see what ideas the community was holding onto.

INB4 you bring up a suspension, petition, or other nonsense that isn't related to the question at hand. If you feel that strongly, send me a PM and don't shit up my thread.

I like what I'm seeing. I do want to ask what items should be disallowed? I'm not 100% familiar with EQ pvp, mostly just looks like squirrels on crack trying to hump a swarm of ants to me.

Also, if people want to invest in their community and offer prizes for events of their own creation I am glad to facilitate that as well.

SamwiseRed
07-23-2015, 05:17 PM
BotB tourneys without retarded ass classic rules.

Test of Tactics

3v3 and 5v5 skirmishes.

nothing fancy required. Just good ol GM sanctioned pvp.

Kergan
07-23-2015, 05:18 PM
Can you enforce duels for character deletion?

If not, I'm out of ideas sorry.

Snapple
07-23-2015, 05:19 PM
So I'm looking to see what the Red community thinks is fun in terms of events. I know it's something you've been sore for.

There is one big stipulation, and that is I'm limited in what I can do for you guys. I can't do much more than organise and adjudicate events. I can summon players...and that's about as deep as it gets. I can't give out items/rewards, nor make custom mobs or any of that nonsense. It's possible that I can be given items to use as rewards, but ultimately it's out of my hands.

I want ideas that are inside those limits. Whether it's an organized tourney, setting up team fights, or some hunger games (I hate using that analogy, but there isn't a better way to illustrate) shit in a small zone.

No promises obviously, but I wanted to put feelers out there and see what ideas the community was holding onto.

INB4 you bring up a suspension, petition, or other nonsense that isn't related to the question at hand. If you feel that strongly, send me a PM and don't shit up my thread.

who are you?

Swish
07-23-2015, 05:19 PM
BotB tourneys without retarded ass classic rules.

Test of Tactics

3v3 and 5v5 skirmishes.

nothing fancy required. Just good ol GM sanctioned pvp.

Steamfont?

Eslade
07-23-2015, 05:20 PM
summon a bunch of people to the arena, everyone fights at the same time until beastagor is the last man standing.

SamwiseRed
07-23-2015, 05:20 PM
i dont like steamfont.

personally id like to see the arena used more.

Kergan
07-23-2015, 05:26 PM
Legit non-trolling question Chroma:

Do you have name change powers, i.e. giving out titles? Especially this late in Kunark that would likely be the best possible reward you could give.

easy_lee
07-23-2015, 05:30 PM
Wipe all the mobs out of Qeynos Aqueducts. Summon players there for a solo last man standing game. Since it's indoors, no bard BS but has plenty of hiding opportunities and is an interesting zone.

Winner gets title "the Shit Lord" and checks his privileges. Call the event, "Shit's Classic."

Guide.Chroma
07-23-2015, 05:32 PM
who are you?

I'm someone with a green name paying attention to your server. I'm also going to be stopping in daily to clear petitions, now that some RL bars have been lifted.

Legit non-trolling question Chroma:

Do you have name change powers, i.e. giving out titles? Especially this late in Kunark that would likely be the best possible reward you could give.

I have the ability to change names (I cannot and will not change first names, surnames are at our discretion and require you and the GM/Guide to be online at the same time), but I don't know if I'm allowed to create titles. My best guess is that they would have to be surname based titles, but I'm requesting clearance so we'll see.

Wipe all the mobs out of Qeynos Aqueducts. Summon players there for a solo last man standing game. Since it's indoors, no bard BS but has plenty of hiding opportunities and is an interesting zone.

Winner gets title "the Shit Lord" and checks his privileges.

I could kill the mobs, but I couldn't keep them from spawning. I'd also have to manually go through and kill them individually unless the kill command takes an * argument to slay the fuck out of the zone.

magician
07-23-2015, 05:32 PM
dont need events - just dont eunomia up da place . capiche?

MEGANS LAW
07-23-2015, 05:33 PM
botb
3v3s 5v5
10v10
test of tactics
lvl 1 bum fights
lvl 1 race from akanon to erudin
etc

also dont do what other guides/gms do. aka go insane or become criminals.

Kergan
07-23-2015, 05:35 PM
I always thought a cool lvl 1 race would be starting at the Erudin bank, first person to get DT'd by Yael in a fully popped Hole would be sorta fun.

easy_lee
07-23-2015, 05:36 PM
I could kill the mobs, but I couldn't keep them from spawning. I'd also have to manually go through and kill them individually unless the kill command takes an * argument to slay the fuck out of the zone.

Hmm, well most if the stuff there is low level, besides the SK guild. Could probably just block that part with a fatass ogre or two.

Salaryman
07-23-2015, 05:40 PM
please dont make a lv1 race on a pvp server where characters in the race cant pvp each other

Colgate
07-23-2015, 05:42 PM
level 1 characters probably aren't allowed to zone into the hole

iruinedyourday
07-23-2015, 05:45 PM
Just start summoning everyone to zones based on their level range and say last man standing in each zone gets a prize!

1-4 kelthin
5-9 butcher block
10-14 steamfont
15-19 dagnors cauldren
20-24 unrest
25-29 you get the picture!

not even sure i got the levelranges right but u get the picture ya

Guide.Chroma
07-23-2015, 05:45 PM
Anything that ends in opportunity for DE masks. Not even a troll

I can't give out items/rewards...

In regards to the races, that's not something I originally thought about. I feel like the logistics and keeping people legal is tricky for long distance shit. I'll have to ask around and see how other races have been managed.

level 1 characters probably aren't allowed to zone into the hole

I'd almost forgotten about that. I do think I could summon people into the zone though, so it'd have to be a 1 zone deal...sort of a sad side effect.

I'm reading the other comments as well, taking a mental tally on interest. I've been a Guide since April this year, just had a limit on my activity for a little bit.

Heebo
07-23-2015, 05:48 PM
dont do what other guides/gms do. aka go insane or become criminals.

Qtip
07-23-2015, 05:49 PM
6 vs 6s. Pick captains. Each captain then makes picks til all groups are filled. All events will be in random zones to make it real and not like a civil war fight.
I guess you could hold the event in the arena and summon each group to whatever zone its held in.

easy_lee
07-23-2015, 05:49 PM
Don't know about zoning in normally but level 1 characters can definitely fall into the hole.

Salaryman
07-23-2015, 05:54 PM
Asking this in server OOC would filter out all the noobs who post on forums but dont actualy play the game

Gooch
07-23-2015, 05:54 PM
1. create giant robot
2. rape all players of Norrath for hours
3. post up in some newb zone and call them all out
4. rape all players showing up until giant robot dies or you get bored
5. reward phat lewts to people who play along
6. go to forums and watch the whining/bitching by those not getting phat lewts

Wreak havoc on high-end raids. By the time you've raided a target 50 times you need something new like the MT getting DTed or summoned to island one or jail room. Kill all the clerics or druids or both. (then go to forum and watch the whining)

Bring back all banned accounts for a giant all v. all match providing clemency for last person standing. Do this each week.

Feed Christians to lions.

Offer phat lewts as bounty on first kill of high-end players in high-end guilds.

Giant game of capture the flag with guilds you select. (force players to deguild and join new teams for the event) offer phat lewts to get people to comply.

Make some random player invincible for 2 minutes and then drop that player in the middle of rival a guild's raid.

Sektor
07-23-2015, 05:58 PM
Anything that ends in opportunity for DE masks. Not even a troll

Madbad
07-23-2015, 06:12 PM
Literally any event would make Red players feel less abandoned.

iruinedyourday
07-23-2015, 06:16 PM
If you asked me to hurt myself irl for a de mask id be ok w/ that even.

pingpong
07-23-2015, 06:18 PM
6v6 where no more than 3 people from the same guild per team

Portasaurus
07-23-2015, 06:22 PM
Pie eating contest (w/ murder)

Murdering competition (w/ pies)

Deliverator
07-23-2015, 06:26 PM
I like the capture the flag idea. Would have to figure a way to make that ONE item lootable and nothing else from PVP deaths.

Blux
07-23-2015, 06:27 PM
First place prize is you get to pick a number and receive that illusion casted on you until you log out. Ie a unicorn.

Titles would be the best prize tho if no items

Guide.Chroma
07-23-2015, 06:28 PM
Asking this in server OOC would filter out all the noobs who post on forums but dont actualy play the game

Implying that some people don't just play OOC. I'll get there when I'm not at a work computer.

I like what I'm seeing. I do want to ask what items should be disallowed? I'm not 100% familiar with EQ pvp, mostly just looks like squirrels on crack trying to hump a swarm of ants to me.

Also, if people want to invest in their community and offer prizes for events of their own creation I am glad to facilitate that as well.

Blux
07-23-2015, 06:29 PM
I like the capture the flag idea. Would have to figure a way to make that ONE item lootable and nothing else from PVP deaths.

If it's all brand new level 1s without higher levels in the zone the flag could be 1000 copper

daasgoot
07-23-2015, 06:43 PM
weekly or bi-weekly sim repops.

vouss
07-23-2015, 06:54 PM
Ideally some kind of event that requires all the players on the server to work together to kill some trivial mob. If players don't want to work together just threaten to ban them.

Vanquisher
07-23-2015, 06:54 PM
weekly or bi-weekly sim repops.

ducktv
07-23-2015, 06:57 PM
summon a bunch of people to the arena, everyone fights at the same time until beastagor is the last man standing.

Winner gets title "the Shit Lord" and checks his privileges.

lol'd at both.

Grimjaw
07-23-2015, 06:59 PM
enable permadeath from now until velious release, then restore all toons

Vanquisher
07-23-2015, 07:05 PM
love how instead of confirming if velly is in a week we get a new guide with 0 power who pretends he wants to help.

hey i want to organize events but i cant actually do anything, what do you guys want?

we want velious actually

goodluck with the petition que runlevelzero

chortled

BardPop
07-23-2015, 07:12 PM
How about velious themed events, since it is 8 days away? What they used to do on live was have events leading up to a expansion that would "sell" the expansion, featuring content that in some way related to it's opening. Velious is generally dragon, giant, or dwarf oriented so i'd say include those in a pve event.

Also i think pvp battles are generally good, sirkens " thursday night fights" seemed neat to me, official small scale battles among a populace that often talks more then they fight. You could reward players with surname titles, or maybe just rare items such as bcg, rbg, T-staff, something decent and worth the time

Gooch
07-23-2015, 07:14 PM
I forgot to add that when you let previously banned people come back to battle for clemency they get an awesome new title like "donkey rapist" soandso, or "RMT whore" soandso. You could post a vote every week in the forums.

SamwiseRed
07-23-2015, 07:28 PM
summon and bind everyone to arena

disable kunark

sit back and watch the server unfold into chaos as classic eq becomes a battleground.

Coffee
07-23-2015, 07:48 PM
No AoN rewards?

http://i.imgur.com/OVz14ay.gif

hurt
07-23-2015, 08:18 PM
Fight nights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BduXioFL-yE

Cecily
07-23-2015, 08:53 PM
Would a server wipe count as an event?

Sektor
07-23-2015, 09:21 PM
I don't see the problem with offering DE masks as rewards, players like events but an award like that isn't game breaking and it will make players wanna be apart of it, also word of mouth will bring more players back to red.

vouss
07-23-2015, 09:30 PM
PvP events, not in the arena :)

Slathar
07-23-2015, 09:40 PM
any events will be ruined so it doesnt matter what you do really

Vile
07-23-2015, 09:41 PM
I don't see the problem with offering DE masks as rewards, players like events but an award like that isn't game breaking and it will make players wanna be apart of it, also word of mouth will bring more players back to red.

already too many given out post kunark imo ruining my stock bro

Guide.Chroma
07-23-2015, 09:41 PM
love how instead of confirming if velly is in a week we get a new guide with 0 power who pretends he wants to help.

hey i want to organize events but i cant actually do anything, what do you guys want?

we want velious actually

goodluck with the petition que runlevelzero

You're cute.

How about velious themed events, since it is 8 days away? What they used to do on live was have events leading up to a expansion that would "sell" the expansion, featuring content that in some way related to it's opening. Velious is generally dragon, giant, or dwarf oriented so i'd say include those in a pve event.

Also i think pvp battles are generally good, sirkens " thursday night fights" seemed neat to me, official small scale battles among a populace that often talks more then they fight. You could reward players with surname titles, or maybe just rare items such as bcg, rbg, T-staff, something decent and worth the time

If I started preparing a month ago, I might have been able to convince someone to start working on it.

I am definitely leaning towards something regular, since if it's a established thing I won't have to get approval each an every time. I wouldn't expect anything from me before Velious though, I want to be able to set things up right and not have it just fizzle out after two weeks.

I'm in the middle. They're nice, but giving out too many makes it too trivial. I'd like to be able to do these things independently anyways.

Right now I am leaning towards a monthly event. That way I have enough time to set up variety between them, establish brackets, and possibly collect a player funded prize pool.

Xaanka
07-23-2015, 09:45 PM
Unironic idea:

Without announcing anything, summon the entire server to the Gorge of King Xorbb about 5 hours after Velious gets released.

Pokesan
07-23-2015, 10:00 PM
why not permaban Sektor and then have a huge party with every EverQuest NPC and PC, with lots of food and music and a huge cake (baked by Redgrocer)?

Slathar
07-23-2015, 10:06 PM
why not permaban Sektor and then have a huge party with every EverQuest NPC and PC, with lots of food and music and a huge cake (baked by Redgrocer)?

LOL hilarious! good man lol haha wow! haha lol

Secrets
07-23-2015, 10:09 PM
Summon people to potimea and do the CTF event that nilbog and I have set up there.

Organized 5v5 teams. Do eet.

iiNGloriouS
07-23-2015, 10:12 PM
Summon people to potimea and do the CTF event that nilbog and I have set up there.

Yisss

Ragnaros
07-23-2015, 10:15 PM

TYS
07-23-2015, 10:19 PM
Accepting the fact Agatha boxes, allow him to log in all of his boxes and alter egos.

Summon all of his accounts and the contestants into an obscure zone to see who can slay Agatha's boxes the fastest/how many kills before the contestant falls.

Quickest and most kills wins.

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/52d75c55e4b07ce988df10fc/5304191de4b035d468df3a7a/530acaa3e4b0b726cf11c0a7/1393216163843/duckhunt--article_image.jpg?format=750w

Ragnaros
07-23-2015, 10:48 PM
Accepting the fact Agatha boxes, allow him to log in all of his boxes and alter egos.

Summon all of his accounts and the contestants into an obscure zone to see who can slay Agatha's boxes the fastest/how many kills before the contestant falls.

Quickest and most kills wins.

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/52d75c55e4b07ce988df10fc/5304191de4b035d468df3a7a/530acaa3e4b0b726cf11c0a7/1393216163843/duckhunt--article_image.jpg?format=750w

You fuck with one of us in the duck team agency you get all of us

TYS
07-23-2015, 10:51 PM
Sounds like part of Agatha's alter ego responded in favor of it.

easy_lee
07-23-2015, 10:54 PM
Picking up on some ideas in this thread, a last man / last team standing event in a different zone each time could be cool. Changing up the zone changes strategy.

iruinedyourday
07-23-2015, 11:12 PM
Right now I am leaning towards a monthly event. That way I have enough time to set up variety between them, establish brackets, and possibly collect a player funded prize pool.

Having a monthly thing is my favorite suggestion here so far.

Anything, as long as it is recurring would be awesome!

EQ is one of those things where its like i feel 90% of the players are like, 'i missed it again?!' while 10% are like, that was a fun event last year!

anything monthly would be awesome!

Ill still hurt myself irl if you give me a de mask tho so that option is on the table.

Smedy
07-24-2015, 02:40 AM

Winner gets title "the Shit Lord" and checks his privileges. Call the event, "Shit's Classic."

Best idea yet, i say go for it, i'm willing to film and make something cool if this happens, need obvious float through wall access

iiNGloriouS
07-24-2015, 03:14 AM

Make track work.

This for the love of god.

Tradesonred
07-24-2015, 03:57 AM

Any intervention that a GM does that breaks the sandbox is bad.

If the server doesnt have the resources to pull off sandboxy events like the 2001 halloween event id say just dont bother and spend your time banning people from the forums that make Jeffrey Dahmer-like posts, and link those bans to in-game after a while. I know that doesnt sound like much fun for you but that will help the server population more than any BotB style event you can conjure.

BotB style events are just rewards for the people who made it their mission to turn this server into a shithole.

Trainhop
07-24-2015, 04:37 AM
I remember the halloween event DO THAT! Just have it effect EVEN MORE ZONES so less chance of zerg guilds monopolizing and you can be giving everyone a fair shot at lewtz!

Farzo
07-24-2015, 04:56 AM
do some gnome masks

or

no-drop aon's

Buhbuh
07-24-2015, 05:57 AM
could do team fights with 2 selected captains

also enjoy test of tactics idea where anything and everything item wise is allowed in 6v6 fights. those fights are retarded for casters when theyre relegated to flat ground, though. enchanters, etc. are last picks when it's the front of steamfont or the arena. theyve got no evasive options really. definitely need to make the place we fight more dynamic. that's probably the number 1 thing with whatever you decide.

Awwalike
07-24-2015, 06:20 AM

Swish
07-24-2015, 06:31 AM
I'd settle for a bracer of the hidden as a runner up prize if DE masks are limited to 1.

Buhbuh
07-24-2015, 06:32 AM
plane of earth A with a complete zone nuke would be intense, one team by the Arbiter's cave, the other at the ent to PoK, meet and fight in the middle.

that place has places to lev/ evade people like crazy. crags, temples, uneven ground, trees.

potimeA was just the arena with some decorations. there are 0 places to move/ evade/ float

lot of dope zones in PoP for potential fights, though. a flat ground area with custom shit would be like Xegony's grass area where you fight her. you'd have to keep Xegony up and rooted or something to make it interesting. Just tone down her encounter for Kunark geared players. Like an 80k rooted raid mob KoS to everyone with the same adds she had on live, but with those toned down as well.

Bastion of Thunder was a fun one too on live.

Earth had like the most dynamic texture/ monuments to use to your advantage though

Tradesonred
07-24-2015, 07:12 AM
plane of earth A with a complete zone nuke would be intense, one team by the Arbiter's cave, the other at the ent to PoK, meet and fight in the middle.

that place has places to lev/ evade people like crazy. crags, temples, uneven ground, trees.

potimeA was just the arena with some decorations. there are 0 places to move/ evade/ float

lot of dope zones in PoP for potential fights, though. a flat ground area with custom shit would be like Xegony's grass area where you fight her. you'd have to keep Xegony up and rooted or something to make it interesting. Just tone down her encounter for Kunark geared players. Like an 80k rooted raid mob KoS to everyone with the same adds she had on live, but with those toned down as well.

Earth had like the most dynamic texture/ monuments to use to your advantage though

I have to say this is an interesting idea, summoning people in an out of reach zone would not break sandbox in any fashion, besides the summoning itself but thats understandable, its not like deathtouching people who interfere.

Again i think its unfortunate but id have to downvote anything that favors the vets of the server, if theres events for low levels to compensate too, fine, but i dont think most of the vets on this server deserve much effort spent on them. Id work on low level, not super gear dependent entry-level events first.

Efwan
07-24-2015, 07:13 AM
Kerra Isle for PvP events such as 6v6s. Only rule being you can't leave the isle. This gives casters some room to evade and it's not too large of an area where it would take forever to end like PoEarth etc

Knightt 2.0
07-24-2015, 07:16 AM
I will 1v1 rog and monks in empire as long you can promise a clean fight.. no Adderall, heron , alcohol. .....

Doors
07-24-2015, 07:20 AM
Scavenger hunt for a mob with an item. Doesn't have to be some reward. Turn on ffa. Use a small indoor zone. Whoever gets it wins.

Smedy
07-24-2015, 07:34 AM

why would you celebrate a classic eq expansion release on a classic eq server by making an event in a unclassic zone?

qeynos sewers or i'm out

unleashedd
07-24-2015, 07:35 AM
this event needs to promote new players on red, and needs to exclude overgeared stalwarts. how about something involving Vox/Nag?

Smedy
07-24-2015, 07:36 AM
Scavenger hunt for a mob with an item. Doesn't have to be some reward. Turn on ffa. Use a small indoor zone. Whoever gets it wins.

that's a lame exuse for a lame zergling to win, just have 200 peeps on your team kill everoyne else am i right? naw naw, i ain't buying this guys biased view on a gm event, he wants uncontested pixels

them qeynos sewers tho

TheBiznessTZ
07-24-2015, 07:46 AM
All i have to say is good luck getting an event together. I look forward to participating no matter the prize or the rules.

krazyGlue
07-24-2015, 08:33 AM
At least give out a guise or 2

heartbrand
07-24-2015, 08:41 AM
that's a lame exuse for a lame zergling to win, just have 200 peeps on your team kill everoyne else am i right? naw naw, i ain't buying this guys biased view on a gm event, he wants uncontested pixels

them qeynos sewers tho

Holy fucking brain rot

Tradesonred
07-24-2015, 08:52 AM
Why is that brain rot, for once i think Smedys making some good points, not just rambling about disloyal nut swinging

Coffee
07-24-2015, 09:02 AM

them qeynos sewers tho

lol cringe

XiakenjaTZ
07-24-2015, 09:30 AM
I always thought a good prize would be to bind someone at the Pot room in TD if they wanted. Something a GM can do that we no longer can.

Ruinous
07-24-2015, 10:42 AM

Quite a few players use the EQLite install, meaning you'd be excluding players on an already small server.

Samsung
07-24-2015, 10:47 AM
You're cute.

If I started preparing a month ago, I might have been able to convince someone to start working on it.

I am definitely leaning towards something regular, since if it's a established thing I won't have to get approval each an every time. I wouldn't expect anything from me before Velious though, I want to be able to set things up right and not have it just fizzle out after two weeks.

I'm in the middle. They're nice, but giving out too many makes it too trivial. I'd like to be able to do these things independently anyways.

I mean a ton were already given out, what's another 50 masks going to matter? Tons of players came over after classic. Another idea is VP weapons, those weapons are rotting with most guilds and wont be viable weapons come velious, like i said most players don't wanna do events without a chance of some type of award.

Coffee
07-24-2015, 10:57 AM
sorry that all of your guised toons got banned

next time don't rmt

Nirgon
07-24-2015, 10:59 AM
No guises unless you win Thursday night fights

Ozzmal
07-24-2015, 11:24 AM
I just started on this server last week, having a blast. Some GM events would be cool, especially if it was able to include lower levels somehow.

daasgoot
07-24-2015, 11:27 AM
guide chroma, have you considered sim repop events? the winner's get whatever loot drops off the mobs.

Nirgon
07-24-2015, 11:49 AM
You need newbie pvp events like Freeport vs Neriak

this ain't rocket science pals

bigstuff
07-24-2015, 11:58 AM
The low lvl race from east commons to qeynos was really fun.

MEGANS LAW
07-24-2015, 11:59 AM
I mean a ton were already given out, what's another 50 masks going to matter? Tons of players came over after classic. Another idea is VP weapons, those weapons are rotting with most guilds and wont be viable weapons come velious, like i said most players don't wanna do events without a chance of some type of award.

yea lets give bis weapons to everybody.

might as well give rile crowns to everybody.

GOD U FUCKING SUCK SEKTOR

Tradesonred
07-24-2015, 12:11 PM

Unless this is given to naked people competing, or find a balanced way to do it so most people have a shot, it matters because its basically a pixel shower for people who already have an edge.

Halloween event of 2001 was cool because it was so chaotic, guilds competed for loot but at the same time naked newbs could score some loot too. There was something for everybody.

Seltius
07-24-2015, 01:58 PM

Thank you Chroma for asking and showing someone is paying attention to Red server. Question about summoning I know someone else mentioned The Hole and you said you weren't sure you would be able to summon there. If you are able to then

1) Low level like somewhere below 20s(level 1 or maybe level 5) Rumble in PoSky/ You summon people up there and if the mechanic works the way it normally would it strips buffs. If that works it saves you one worry about participants cheating by getting highlevel buffs starting.

2) Teams fights in PoSky

3) lowbie scavenging hunt

4) 1v1, teamvteam, 1vmany

5) rope in a GM who can summon mob or turn into mob to help you and do an event that is flagged for lowbie only. So like have the mob flagged within 4 levels like a player and allow pvp while trying to kill mob.

6)tiered fights and have each round in a different place like later rounds in OT on one of the plateau above HS entrance or something. Maybe an underwater fight like in KK so its not like 1 class fits all.

One last thing do this for fun and the fact that you guys haven't forgotten the server like people tend to assume. No need for loot reward just do it because its something different. The people who want will participate and the people who don't wont or will just grief the people who want to. Either way your not going to win whether you give out loot or not someone is going to find fault in whatever you do. So try to enjoy it when you do it and appreciate those who appreciate you and accept those who don't and just ignore them.

Nirgon
07-24-2015, 02:08 PM
KC event with no plugging

Guide.Chroma
07-24-2015, 04:29 PM
Any intervention that a GM does that breaks the sandbox is bad.

If the server doesnt have the resources to pull off sandboxy events like the 2001 halloween event id say just dont bother and spend your time banning people from the forums that make Jeffrey Dahmer-like posts, and link those bans to in-game after a while. I know that doesnt sound like much fun for you but that will help the server population more than any BotB style event you can conjure.

BotB style events are just rewards for the people who made it their mission to turn this server into a shithole.

People sperging up forums is my lowest priority. I look around, and blap it when I see it, but I serve the most players by taking action in game. Also, I don't care about the population number of the server. To be candid, I hate the idea of FFA pvp altogether. I don't have some grand vision for what I want the server to become, a haven of honour duels and chivalry. The server has rules, I enforce them. The server has people, I try to help them.

guide chroma, have you considered sim repop events? the winner's get whatever loot drops off the mobs.

That's well above my paygrade. I'm not going to take any part in "balancing" the loot by doing events. That's up to you all.

Thank you Chroma for asking and showing someone is paying attention to Red server. Question about summoning I know someone else mentioned The Hole and you said you weren't sure you would be able to summon there. If you are able to then

1) Low level like somewhere below 20s(level 1 or maybe level 5) Rumble in PoSky/ You summon people up there and if the mechanic works the way it normally would it strips buffs. If that works it saves you one worry about participants cheating by getting highlevel buffs starting.

2) Teams fights in PoSky

3) lowbie scavenging hunt

4) 1v1, teamvteam, 1vmany

5) rope in a GM who can summon mob or turn into mob to help you and do an event that is flagged for lowbie only. So like have the mob flagged within 4 levels like a player and allow pvp while trying to kill mob.

6)tiered fights and have each round in a different place like later rounds in OT on one of the plateau above HS entrance or something. Maybe an underwater fight like in KK so its not like 1 class fits all.

One last thing do this for fun and the fact that you guys haven't forgotten the server like people tend to assume. No need for loot reward just do it because its something different. The people who want will participate and the people who don't wont or will just grief the people who want to. Either way your not going to win whether you give out loot or not someone is going to find fault in whatever you do. So try to enjoy it when you do it and appreciate those who appreciate you and accept those who don't and just ignore them.

Sadly, I know for a fact that you cannot summon a lowbie to Sky. I might pick on some lowbie when I'm doing petitions tonight and see if I can bring them somewhere scary.

On the topic of lowbies, I'm sort of trying to work out how to make events fair with a level gap (not to mention twink gear gaps). The first is probably just going to be a FFA battle royale, to test the waters. People are going to be pretty preoccupied with Velious anyways, and depending on how big of shitlords people are going to be I might have upwards of double the petitions waiting for me anyways.

Ozzmal
07-24-2015, 04:44 PM
On the topic of lowbies, I'm sort of trying to work out how to make events fair with a level gap (not to mention twink gear gaps). The first is probably just going to be a FFA battle royale, to test the waters. People are going to be pretty preoccupied with Velious anyways, and depending on how big of shitlords people are going to be I might have upwards of double the petitions waiting for me anyways.

Just from some of the same things Ive seen, id expect the worse >.>

:D

Bazia
07-24-2015, 04:55 PM
capture the dark elf mask seems to be the consensus

easy_lee
07-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Level gap balance is something I've talked about before. Ideally, the math should ignore level and give everyone an equal chance of hitting / resisting each other. But that's a mechanics change, not something a guide could do.

Some thoughts:

Make everyone in the same bracket be the exact same level. Players may have to delevel or gain levels to compete.
Delevel players before the event and pump them back up afterwards (more work for you, unsure if you can do this).
Don't worry about it. If players don't level up / delevel ahead of time then they can deal with it.

Salaryman
07-24-2015, 05:00 PM
hand out VP keys as reward

Buhbuh
07-24-2015, 05:34 PM
an event for lower levels would inevitably bring the fungi epic twinks out, too.

an interesting event was that one where they were throwing out server wide riddles and people had to guess which zone something was in

it's gonna be kind of hard to make an event that doesn't just inherently favor Empire. they have the most players, the best geared players (and even better geared alts than 95% of TMO), better organization, etc.

the only reason the riddle one worked in the little guy's favor over Nihilum during that time is because you had to pick the right zones, where they had to pick the wrong ones. otherwise their force would've pushed us out. Empire can easily bully TMO out of zones to take whatever mob/ encounter you have in mind for events.

the only real way to solve that problem is having 2 + teams with people from all different guilds intermixed and working together on some encounter.

Tradesonred
07-24-2015, 06:16 PM
an event for lower levels would inevitably bring the fungi epic twinks out, too.

an interesting event was that one where they were throwing out server wide riddles and people had to guess which zone something was in

it's gonna be kind of hard to make an event that doesn't just inherently favor Empire. they have the most players, the best geared players (and even better geared alts than 95% of TMO), better organization, etc.

the only reason the riddle one worked in the little guy's favor over Nihilum during that time is because you had to pick the right zones, where they had to pick the wrong ones. otherwise their force would've pushed us out. Empire can easily bully TMO out of zones to take whatever mob/ encounter you have in mind for events.

the only real way to solve that problem is having 2 + teams with people from all different guilds intermixed and working together on some encounter.

One solution would be to give out prizes that the BiS dont give a shit about, repeatedly, so they stop showing up to grief the new bloods because they got better things to do, although that is likely to happen anyway. Just make it happen on the fly and be done by the time the griefers can log in their alts and move in there. At the same time that Velious is released and vets all busy doing Velious stuff would be good timing to start doing those.

Since server doesnt seem to have resources to do the halloween style event, would be nice to check the stats that were on those items and make similar items available for the newbs, almost massively, so they can handle twinks better. That was one crucial reason i decided to stick it out on Rallos, that i had this gear to fight twinks with.

iruinedyourday
07-24-2015, 06:35 PM
capture the dark elf mask seems to be the consensus

That's all I want Id cut myself

Doors
07-24-2015, 06:56 PM
Words and stuff

Ya but what about my scavenger hunt idea

???

vouss
07-24-2015, 08:12 PM
Does guise buff stack with AoN?

deathpanel
07-25-2015, 04:14 PM
On the repops idea.

Add something along the lines of killing a mob in a zone has a 1/1000 chance to cause that zone to repop.

killing any mob on the server has a 1 / 10000 chance to cause a server repop. or make some type of script which in game actions can cause a chance for sim repops but make the means unknown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal idea

Also create and summon Boss's that are too powerful for one guild to fight. Make a boss that all major players would have to team up to kill. This would lead to enemies working together, could be fun, and maybe lower levels of toxicity on server realizing we all love same game.

PvP Ideas:

Tag Team Battle: 1 partner from Empire 1 Partner from Tmo in a tournement fashion. Teams would be completely random.

I think server events should work to bring the server together, with corruption, rmt scandals, RL trash talk, training etc. We could use events as a way to bring the server together for some well needed healing.

I've done several events, and so have other players, Even these events held by players would have 30 people show up with very little notice. Please give any of these ideas thought thanks!

TacoSmasher
07-25-2015, 04:25 PM
cringing hard at all these "repop" suggestions.

Guide.Chroma
07-25-2015, 09:04 PM
One solution would be to give out prizes that the BiS dont give a shit about, repeatedly, so they stop showing up to grief the new bloods because they got better things to do, although that is likely to happen anyway. Just make it happen on the fly and be done by the time the griefers can log in their alts and move in there. At the same time that Velious is released and vets all busy doing Velious stuff would be good timing to start doing those.

Since server doesnt seem to have resources to do the halloween style event, would be nice to check the stats that were on those items and make similar items available for the newbs, almost massively, so they can handle twinks better. That was one crucial reason i decided to stick it out on Rallos, that i had this gear to fight twinks with.

After talking with Sirken it looks like those sorts of items are more likely than I thought. I have a small list to work from (no you can't have it), so more planning is in the works for new player oriented events.

Ya but what about my scavenger hunt idea

???

I'm reading all these posts and taking note, just not giving a yes or no to every single idea.

iruinedyourday
07-25-2015, 10:36 PM
can you summon random folks to the karanas, and scale them up so they are suuuper huge and then say last one standing wins a Bixie pie

Cid
07-25-2015, 11:30 PM
It was mentioned to randomly pair members of opposing guilds together for a tournament type competition. This is an intriguing idea, but it would probably be better to increase the party size to 4 or a full group of 6 people, randomly chosen.
Regardless of the teams, some people are going to start fighting, insulting and blaming each other, especially people with huge egos that cannot admit or even believe they could make a mistake. At least with 4 or 6 person groups the rest of the team could potentially overcome one bad apple. A two person team might be screwed before they even start. 3v3 or 5v5 is ok too, but an even number could help prevent one person, or guild being the odd man out and being ignored/out-voted.

Getting people to work together for a common goal would be great for everyone. The trash talking and animosity is just posturing anyway. Switch guilds and you can go from nemesis to BFF overnight.
Even if it's just for bragging rights, people will do it. It's easy to play with buddies in your comfort zone, but when you have to improvise and adapt to overcome it is a much better showcase of skills.

Just redoing the Best of the Best tournaments for each class would be nice too. The originals were held at the same time as they were for Blue I believe and the population was pretty much shitty back then. I know the Pally BotB had 3 people, that's it. At least a few more were single digit participants. And I know for a fact that at least in the Mage botb that a bug/exploit with pet weapons was used to make them duel wield 2hand weapons.
All in all the BotB matches on Red were a mockery of what they were intended to be and I think that Red now has the playerbase and the characters to restart them without it being as sad as some were before.

I'm not sure yet what to do to get the new people and lower level players involved. I skimmed the topic so someone might have already thought up great ideas. I'd be happy to offer my assistance and even PLing services as a prize. I would gladly donate items if I had anything my toons weren't using, but what newbie wouldn't love to have a druid/shaman/enchanter to watch over their group with a cleric just in case?

Just let me know if you need/want me to help with the lower level stuff. Helping people is quite literally what I do, and I genuinely enjoy it. I would love to see lvl 60s forced to work with each other instead of fighting over guild tags but I don't wish to participate in the nerdrage.

I would mediate fights if asked, I am excellent at conflict resolution, but I don't care who the best is at EQ. It's like finding out who the best ninja with Parkinson's is, but far less entertaining. =)

Samsung
07-26-2015, 01:15 AM
It was mentioned to randomly pair members of opposing guilds together for a tournament type competition. This is an intriguing idea, but it would probably be better to increase the party size to 4 or a full group of 6 people, randomly chosen.
Regardless of the teams, some people are going to start fighting, insulting and blaming each other, especially people with huge egos that cannot admit or even believe they could make a mistake. At least with 4 or 6 person groups the rest of the team could potentially overcome one bad apple. A two person team might be screwed before they even start. 3v3 or 5v5 is ok too, but an even number could help prevent one person, or guild being the odd man out and being ignored/out-voted.

Getting people to work together for a common goal would be great for everyone. The trash talking and animosity is just posturing anyway. Switch guilds and you can go from nemesis to BFF overnight.
Even if it's just for bragging rights, people will do it. It's easy to play with buddies in your comfort zone, but when you have to improvise and adapt to overcome it is a much better showcase of skills.

Just redoing the Best of the Best tournaments for each class would be nice too. The originals were held at the same time as they were for Blue I believe and the population was pretty much shitty back then. I know the Pally BotB had 3 people, that's it. At least a few more were single digit participants. And I know for a fact that at least in the Mage botb that a bug/exploit with pet weapons was used to make them duel wield 2hand weapons.
All in all the BotB matches on Red were a mockery of what they were intended to be and I think that Red now has the playerbase and the characters to restart them without it being as sad as some were before.

I'm not sure yet what to do to get the new people and lower level players involved. I skimmed the topic so someone might have already thought up great ideas. I'd be happy to offer my assistance and even PLing services as a prize. I would gladly donate items if I had anything my toons weren't using, but what newbie wouldn't love to have a druid/shaman/enchanter to watch over their group with a cleric just in case?

Just let me know if you need/want me to help with the lower level stuff. Helping people is quite literally what I do, and I genuinely enjoy it. I would love to see lvl 60s forced to work with each other instead of fighting over guild tags but I don't wish to participate in the nerdrage.

I would mediate fights if asked, I am excellent at conflict resolution, but I don't care who the best is at EQ. It's like finding out who the best ninja with Parkinson's is, but far less entertaining. =)

wtb cliff notes lol tldr

Cid
07-26-2015, 02:34 AM
I was speaking to Chroma, but if you actually want to know the synopsis is as follows:
-Randomized teams sounds good, but 4 or 6 man teams would work better.
-New BotB because the first ones were sad and at least one bug/exploit was used.
-I want to help with lowbie stuff, even PLing as a prize if needed.

Is that actually too much to read for you? It's a few paragraphs and we play a game containing millions upon millions of lines of text. The stark contradiction is very amusing to me. If serious I can only pity you for the lack of literary prowess, and if an attempt to troll me you failed entirely because it's funny and entertaining to me.
Either way, quoting and commenting on something you did not read - especially saying "too long" which insults your own intelligence - is ignorance without the bliss, though, it may mean you would do well in politics.

I do appreciate the laugh, though, so regardless of your intent, thank you for the amusement. =)

Colgate
07-26-2015, 02:35 AM
tldr x2

Strange
07-26-2015, 03:16 AM
Enemy guilds joining forces to kill a raid mob on red99... NO THANKS BYE

Tradesonred
07-26-2015, 03:40 AM
Colgate and Sektor/Samsung are exactly the kind of vets i was talking about when i said they dont deserve energy spent on them with events. Newbs are obviously hurting and all they can contribute is TLDR hu hu hu. You should care about server pop because those kinds of people are going to grief the shit out of new bloods with the new velious gear theyll be getting, soon enough.

Troof
07-27-2015, 02:32 PM
If you cant read a few paragraphs, get the fuck out of this thread. Thanks for the efforts Chroma.

Eslade
07-27-2015, 02:39 PM
I was speaking to Chroma, but
-Randomized teams sounds good, but 4 or 6 man teams would work better.
-New BotB because the first ones were sad and at least one bug/exploit was used.
-I want to help with lowbie stuff, even PLing as a prize if needed.

I do appreciate the laugh, thank you for the amusement. =)

ftfy
Jesus, is it really that hard to not post your life story?

Guide.Chroma
07-27-2015, 02:47 PM
On Cid's wall of text that I can't be arsed to nest in a spoiler:

It shows their someone worth a damn if I wanted help on an event, since they give enough fucks to write out a long suggestion and they give few enough fucks to not dumb it down for people that get a stroke if they read more than three words into a post.

I've decided the first event already, just need to find a date and a reward set to compliment it. Expect late next month.

Seltius
07-27-2015, 03:09 PM
I've decided the first event already, just need to find a date and a reward set to compliment it. Expect late next month.

Sweet looking forward to this. Thank you for going through the effort. It is appreciated even if we wont normally admit it.

quido
07-27-2015, 03:26 PM
*complement

Deliverator
07-27-2015, 03:36 PM
Enemy guilds joining forces to kill a raid mob on red99... NO THANKS BYE

This is why we can't have nice things. Like CSRs...

Snapple
07-27-2015, 03:58 PM
*complement

they're*

Nirgon
07-27-2015, 03:58 PM
That's not why we can't have CSRs

jibekn
07-27-2015, 03:59 PM
maybe we can all just sit around a campfire and talk about old eq stories.

ElemtalRZ
07-27-2015, 04:43 PM
A good event that we would actually do on everquest live in our guild to hand out kronos and what not and raise moral. A cross country level 1 run around norrath. We would set up 3 points were you would get a bind affinity and continue on your journey. One of the zones we ran across as a level 1 was kithicor forest and it was scary! It was a lot of fun although. Started from barbarian level all the way to freeport with level 1's.

Kergan
07-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Good idea lets hand out krono so people can play on the server for free.

Kergan
07-27-2015, 04:58 PM
That's not why we can't have CSRs

Maybe CSR Chroma defies the odds and avoids the butterbrain infection that seems to set in after a few months on r99?

Guide.Chroma
07-27-2015, 05:39 PM
they're*

o7
ISKies
toons
-insert more pubby shit-

Didn't know we had SNOO on the server.

Maybe CSR Chroma defies the odds and avoids the butterbrain infection that seems to set in after a few months on r99?

Nah, I think ya'll are cute when you're spitting salt. It's like toddlers throwing a fit, except I can put them in prison for it.

Varren
07-27-2015, 05:46 PM
Drinking contest in kelethin?

Portasaurus
07-27-2015, 06:11 PM
Nah, I think ya'll are cute when you're spitting salt. It's like toddlers throwing a fit, except I can put them in prison for it.

Sounds like Guide Chroma will fit in nicely and last a very long time.

I wish him or her nothing but the very best.

Nirgon
07-27-2015, 06:13 PM
You think the trolls that got Smedley were bad

Might wanna make peace and not war with the local maniac population

Coffee
07-27-2015, 06:59 PM
o7
ISKies
toons
-insert more pubby shit-

alrdy flexing over forum chat

MEGANS LAW
07-27-2015, 07:02 PM
o7
ISKies
toons
-insert more pubby shit-

YOU OFFENDED ME, TIME FOR INTERNET JAIL.

MEGANS LAW
07-27-2015, 07:03 PM
thought this wasnt wise, will monitor the situation.

Giovanni
07-27-2015, 07:09 PM
o7
I can put them in prison for it.

There is your event idea right there.

Everyone starts as a lvl 1 halfling rogue at the bottom of the hole.

http://www.escapefromalcatraztriathlon.com/event-information/overview

easy_lee
07-27-2015, 08:55 PM
There is your event idea right there.

Everyone starts as a lvl 1 halfling rogue at the bottom of the hole.

http://www.escapefromalcatraztriathlon.com/event-information/overview

Honestly a cool idea, though halfling rogues couldn't survive in the hole. Groups of 3 appropriately-leveled players might be able to, though.

Nirgon
07-27-2015, 09:16 PM
thought this wasnt wise, will monitor the situation.

would love to bounce your head off the fucking cement I saw it

Snapple
07-27-2015, 09:23 PM
o7
ISKies
toons
-insert more pubby shit-

http://wac.7725.edgecastcdn.net/807725/website/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/EveMittani.jpg

Tradesonred
07-27-2015, 10:14 PM
o7

https://i.imgflip.com/orikn.jpg

r34m
07-29-2015, 11:42 AM
6 vs 6s. Pick captains. Each captain then makes picks til all groups are filled. All events will be in random zones to make it real and not like a civil war fight.
I guess you could hold the event in the arena and summon each group to whatever zone its held in.

I like this. New zone each week. Also, at level 60, the arenas could be places like lguk/sol b. Requiring some NPC maneuvering.

Question, can you as the guide spawn and despawn regular npcs? Could do naked pve/pvp throughout zones like lguk/sol b. Where teams of 6 race to collect mid level items to use/ or not use in pvp. People loot their gear after the fight, but keep the items they picked up along the way.

This make sense to anyone?

Swish
07-29-2015, 11:57 AM
How about a Running Man themed event? Pick an Empire or TMO runner (not a bard) and summon 1-2 people in to kill them every X interval.

Could be a run from the base to the top of the EK ramp? (would look more like Gladiators)

Qeynos to Freeport? BB docks to the Gfay zoneline along the path?

Not very watchable unless someone did a Twitch stream as it would be hard to keep up with. Just a thought.

Tradesonred
07-29-2015, 12:10 PM
I like this. New zone each week. Also, at level 60, the arenas could be places like lguk/sol b. Requiring some NPC maneuvering.

Question, can you as the guide spawn and despawn regular npcs? Could do naked pve/pvp throughout zones like lguk/sol b. Where teams of 6 race to collect mid level items to use/ or not use in pvp. People loot their gear after the fight, but keep the items they picked up along the way.

This make sense to anyone?

Dont.Make.Events.rewarding.vets.

r34m
07-29-2015, 12:26 PM
I also like the team captains picking teams of 6,12 however many people show up to the event. Could clear the fire Giants in sol b for a limited space arena. Then, teams battle, winning team gets tranix/skarlon spawned for them. Less about the reward, more about the battle, but a little reward would be nice. Would be fun to have people on your team that you're generally against. Would be interesting to see who the team captains pick 1st.

GradnerLives
07-29-2015, 12:30 PM
Random Team 3v3's.

You submit your name if you want to join, everyone gets put on a random team with 2 other people who they probably hate. (maybe some balancing like no 2 same classes on the same team). Standard bracket tourney.

Guild Based Battle Royale

Each guild picks 8 reps. All guilds get to send in 1 man at a time. When that person dies, you can send in your next rep. Last man standing.

Really like swish's running man idea. Could even maybe do it in a cool indoor zone with lots of camps like SolB or Kaesora or something (then you don't have to kick bards out). When the person gets to a named camp, there's 1-2 gladiators waiting for him. He has to kill them to move on to the next camp.

Portasaurus
07-29-2015, 12:39 PM
I think a guide should organize "STFU muzzle-matches" where the loudest, most obnoxious members of the community who constantly talk shit and brandish their very large and girthy electronic genitals are paired up in 1v1 duels.

The loser gets their OOC muzzled for 1 week and their forum avatar gets changed to something embarrassing for 1 week.

The winner retains their avatar and doesn't get their OOC muzzled for 1 week.

I'd be happy to contribute the bumfights *overlay and my time for an event like this.

http://i.imgur.com/FuvmFWe.gif

LulzSect
07-29-2015, 01:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/i27UnBe.jpg

Eslade
07-29-2015, 01:16 PM
that is not the room of a grown man

Portasaurus
07-29-2015, 01:18 PM
Yesssss finally I have been posting on these forums for 3 years and never had anybody do one of those for me!! :D

Thanks pal I feel like I just got promoted to a whole new FQ rank that I can add to my elf forum resume

LulzSect
07-29-2015, 01:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6UIHRNn.jpg

Swish
07-29-2015, 01:36 PM
Random Team 3v3's.

You submit your name if you want to join, everyone gets put on a random team with 2 other people who they probably hate. (maybe some balancing like no 2 same classes on the same team). Standard bracket tourney.

Each guild picks 8 reps. All guilds get to send in 1 man at a time. When that person dies, you can send in your next rep. Last man standing.

Really like swish's running man idea. Could even maybe do it in a cool indoor zone with lots of camps like SolB or Kaesora or something (then you don't have to kick bards out). When the person gets to a named camp, there's 1-2 gladiators waiting for him. He has to kill them to move on to the next camp.

Yeah there you go, despawn Sol B and run it in there, start at the entrance and run toward Naggy's room with encounters on the way.

Final boss = 2-3 BotB winners or people from leaderboard (lol)

Vile
07-29-2015, 01:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6UIHRNn.jpg

haha

GradnerLives
07-29-2015, 07:15 PM
What about midget wrestling?

1 lvl 60 versus like 20-30 lvl 30-40ish toons in a FFA zone.

JayN
07-29-2015, 07:18 PM
someting dat ens with guys of recevers

JayN
07-29-2015, 07:31 PM
I use ice climbing pick instead of mace. Weighs less (can swing forever and very fast, for maximum dps) and it has nice points on all ends.

phacemeltar
07-29-2015, 07:58 PM
gurubashi arena

Ragnaros
07-30-2015, 11:08 AM
Random Team 3v3's.

Yes both of those are excellent

Mudslinger
07-30-2015, 04:58 PM
Pie eating contest (w/ murder)

Murdering competition (w/ pies)

Lol

Redtrader
07-30-2015, 06:51 PM
My best idea: 2 pc teams compete against eachother with a twist of involving npcs in some way

Each team would have to manuveer past the spawned npcs to make it to the other side of the area to pvp the other team, after that it would be hands off, and there would be pvp. The winner of the pvp would get whatever prize chroma had in mind.

Telron
07-31-2015, 12:30 AM
Structured e1 pvp sucks. No one likes it. The only thing this server has going for it is world pvp that everyone is scared of. Give the rats incentive to be out and about in populated zones and this rich communit if normal ppl will do the rest.

Some sort of system to reward pvp while not making it shitty when you lose would help too...

Kergan
07-31-2015, 03:34 AM
Structured e1 pvp sucks. No one likes it. The only thing this server has going for it is world pvp that everyone is scared of. Give the rats incentive to be out and about in populated zones and this rich communit if normal ppl will do the rest.

Some sort of system to reward pvp while not making it shitty when you lose would help too...

Hey man good post I agree.