PDA

View Full Version : GONGSHOW STREAM TONIGHT RED99, LITTLEGYNO MAY APPEAR

MEGANS LAW
07-22-2015, 05:34 PM
www.twitch.tv/gongsh0w

Listen up Red99. Gongshow, lord and savior of Red99, Beloved Smaug of the Empire, is hosting a Red99 stream tonight.

Stay tuned. E-celebs like Littlegyno, Chuckslaw, Terp and other AIM Chat Illuminati may appear as guests.

745PM EASTERN

Coffee
07-22-2015, 05:36 PM
bookmarked and rsvped

GradnerLives
07-22-2015, 05:36 PM
pras

Drakaris
07-22-2015, 05:38 PM
Hi gyno, fellow leezard admirer, can you confirm if the server pop on red is steadily decreasing since Empire has imposed a chokehold on end game raids?

MEGANS LAW
07-22-2015, 05:40 PM
Hi gyno, fellow leezard admirer, can you confirm if the server pop on red is steadily decreasing since Empire has imposed a chokehold on end game raids?

It's probably declining due to Velious not being promoted/advertised and everybody's sick of Trakanon #4732746.

Salaryman
07-22-2015, 05:47 PM
We need to attract more people (not from the scummy blue server) into our uber pvp red server, a good way to do that is making entertaining vids on youtube so when someones types "classic eq pvp" they see us

Drakaris
07-22-2015, 06:00 PM
It's probably declining due to Velious not being promoted/advertised and everybody's sick of Trakanon #4732746.

You guys still field 40+ members in VP. I don't think velious can save the server pop given the recent rise and collapse of several guilds.

snufzaimoverlord
07-22-2015, 06:00 PM
I'll be there in spirit pals.

georgie
07-22-2015, 06:07 PM
Funny cuz salaryman is from blue

Doors
07-22-2015, 06:08 PM
Over 320 unique recipients of loot from Empires logs.

Man talk about bringing this server back from the fucking brink.

iruinedyourday
07-22-2015, 06:29 PM

No while they had a chokehold on end game raiding, fresh grew to almost the same size as empire, while the server pop grew to 300+. The good guys and you started posting and flaming and after that complete and total failure people started leaving.

Definitely is the ducks, the azraels, the ggs, and the people that quit guilds over soe swords that cause the pop drops on red.

Colgate
07-22-2015, 06:44 PM
You guys still field 40+ members in VP. I don't think velious can save the server pop given the recent rise and collapse of several guilds.

we had 65 in VP last night

Magikarp
07-22-2015, 06:52 PM
ill always wonder why, after those 2 or 3 weeks of good guys doing fairly well under harsh circumstances, contesting world repops for a good 1.5 hours (once), stopping emp members from getting vp key pieces, basically having a presence in every zone, talking mad shit and (mostly) backing it up with legitimately holding xp hotspots and racking kills, they slowly stopped contesting and disbanded

insert stock-answer of empire corrupt runs gm's grief trains etc

i know that one train in vp broke the camel's back but emp did get punished for that afterall... that was a weird reason to give up and join tmo.. unless ofc no one saw it as giving up. yowl bent the knee hard tho 4real

anyway, server pop probably only decreasing because its historically seasonal. also community is full of petition questing and rl attacks.. basically fuckin awful and that only sets in after a few weeks or months of playing here... been about that time since we got all the new faces.

Uuruk
07-22-2015, 07:01 PM
Tune in tonight TMO to see rare dragons!!!

Slathar
07-22-2015, 07:03 PM
im sure it will be hilarious

Swish
07-22-2015, 07:03 PM
If I remember to donate will you remember to return that tstaff you borrowed?

Drakaris
07-22-2015, 07:19 PM
No while they had a chokehold on end game raiding, fresh grew to almost the same size as empire, while the server pop grew to 300+. The good guys and you started posting and flaming and after that complete and total failure people started leaving.

Definitely is the ducks, the azraels, the ggs, and the people that quit guilds over soe swords that cause the pop drops on red.

I think your brain rott is reaching the next level.

You disbanded <Fresh>.

People tried to recreate <Fresh> as <Refresh> and later <Thunderdome>. This one is on you.

I did not /guildremove. The whole scenario was orchestrated by Terp and Colgate, which resulted in Colgate smack talking me in tells and later Gkicking all my toons.

Terp is sick in the head like that and compulsively backstabs people on a whim.

Xaanka
07-22-2015, 07:31 PM
I brought over 200 new players over to red and I don't think a single one of them plays anymore. Used to be half or more of the server pop at any given time. Server was dead as fuck after that until Fresh and then TMO showed up.

Silent
07-22-2015, 07:32 PM
grats on your shitty trakanon loots, we gave it to you for free because its a waste of time -holocaust

Cappa
07-22-2015, 07:42 PM
is Drakaris the new syft?

Coffee
07-22-2015, 07:55 PM
grats on your shitty trakanon loots, we gave it to you for free because its a waste of time -holocaust

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121130191346/creepypasta/images/thumb/8/8d/WALL_OF_TEXT.jpg/187px-WALL_OF_TEXT.jpg

Swish
07-22-2015, 08:01 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/293a72q.jpg

hurt
07-22-2015, 09:12 PM
The issue with the server pop is due to the community.

Most veteran eq players are adults.
The players on r99 are/appear inmature.

I love r99 and i love eq pvp, but having to deal with a community more childish than that of dota can be frustrating.

Eslade
07-22-2015, 09:22 PM
what's inmature?

SamwiseRed
07-22-2015, 09:27 PM
your mom obviously

easy_lee
07-22-2015, 09:28 PM
The issue with the server pop is due to the community.

Most veteran eq players are adults.
The players on r99 are/appear inmature.

I love r99 and i love eq pvp, but having to deal with a community more childish than that of dota can be frustrating.

The players on Red are mostly adults. We know this because the current insult of choice is "low t." Because some of the fuckers on this server actually do have low testosterone due to their age. Kids don't come up with shit like that, they just call each other gay.

No, the community here is really no different than any other MMO. The way the community acts is a product of the kind of system we have. EQ is a difficult (compared to most MMOs) game with high punishment for death, and so breeds some of that elitism into the community. In addition, Red has no teams built in, meaning people get stabbed in the back. Finally, since there's no instancing and the bosses don't respawn quick, not everyone can get to the content they'd like to see. And there are some other problems like leaderboard, plugging, AoN (the N doesn't stand for Necropotence), RMT, etc.

Our administration has fixed most of the big things. We have consistent server uptime and very good anti-RMT, anti-cheating, and anti-boxing measures. This is why our community is actually better than the current prog servers, even though we're red.

So no, community ain't too bad and certainly isn't "the problem."

Drakaris
07-22-2015, 09:46 PM
TBH I think the problem has always been how the #1 guild behaves.

There would still be an extra 3-4 guilds on this server if the #1 guild wasn't so greedy and didn't constantly Zerg the opposition into submission with the gear and number advantage.

Unfortunately that kind of behaviour plagues end game Red.

Azrael did it when they were on top, Holocaust/Empire are doing it now.

Coffee
07-22-2015, 10:00 PM
http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/36d26f88d30d91c90f75dd09eeec3605591bf0aa_r.gif

georgie
07-22-2015, 10:09 PM
Another easy_______Lee tldr post

easy_lee
07-22-2015, 10:44 PM
TBH I think the problem has always been how the #1 guild behaves.

There would still be an extra 3-4 guilds on this server if the #1 guild wasn't so greedy and didn't constantly Zerg the opposition into submission with the gear and number advantage.

Unfortunately that kind of behaviour plagues end game Red.

Azrael did it when they were on top, Holocaust/Empire are doing it now.

Every guild that's been on top has done it. It's in their best interests. A factionless system encourages the "top" players to team up and dominate the endgame. Even faction servers have had that problem, just not to nearly the same degree.

If the administration wants to discourage that kind of behavior, they have a few options:

Make raid mobs respawn often enough that one group of players can't take them all.
Implement factions.
Empower AoE, allow training, or take other measures which allow a small force to contest a large one.
Etc.

The community ain't going to fix itself. Most people act in whatever way benefits them the most, with little regard for others. It's human nature; shit's classic.

Another easy_______Lee tldr post

Ain't my fault you're illiterate.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1335467212_Logo.png

hurt
07-22-2015, 11:00 PM
The players on Red are mostly adults. We know this because the current insult of choice is "low t." Because some of the fuckers on this server actually do have low testosterone due to their age. Kids don't come up with shit like that, they just call each other gay.

No, the community here is really no different than any other MMO. The way the community acts is a product of the kind of system we have. EQ is a difficult (compared to most MMOs) game with high punishment for death, and so breeds some of that elitism into the community. In addition, Red has no teams built in, meaning people get stabbed in the back. Finally, since there's no instancing and the bosses don't respawn quick, not everyone can get to the content they'd like to see. And there are some other problems like leaderboard, plugging, AoN (the N doesn't stand for Necropotence), RMT, etc.

Our administration has fixed most of the big things. We have consistent server up uptime and very good anti-RMT, anti-cheating, and anti-boxing measures. This is why our community is actually better than the current prog servers, even though we're red.

So no, community ain't too bad and certainly isn't "the problem."

Agreed.

I know that the playerbase here is mostly adults, i just feel that a large portion present themselves to be somewhat immature. For example the constant barrage of racism and insults. I doubt that those guys are actually racist or hateful in their daily lives but seem to think it's trendy or cool to be so in game.

Our community presents itself to new players as childish and i feel it turns them away.

vouss
07-22-2015, 11:10 PM
Very convenient of drakaris to leave out Nihilum

georgie
07-22-2015, 11:20 PM

Lol I was gonna say that but there's bias in everyone

billhollins
07-22-2015, 11:37 PM
Pras Dat gonger!

Drakaris
07-23-2015, 12:04 AM

Lol I was gonna say that but there's bias in everyone

Now now boys.

The duke was very generous towards Red Dawn giving high profile targets such as VS and deliberately contesting Azrael to ensure Red Dawn got targets and weren't destroyed by Azrael for those targets. To this day that generosity was without precedent and has not been topped by any other guild.

While there was monopolising for a big chunk of time, which is unhealthy, there was also some good moments.

The duke also took players like Saphia under his wing, while other players in top guilds send her harassing messages and threats that would ultimately deserve a curb-stomp if they had verbally communicated this shit in person.

I got nothing but love for the Duke, now having seen and contributed to all factions on this box.

Magikarp
07-23-2015, 12:38 AM
^ delusional

literally years of domination by "the duke." nihilum was the absolute worst and longest offender of this.

just in, your beloved "duke" is perma banned for being proven to do the kind of shit you blame top empire members for without evidence (and without perma ban)

how can you be so hypocritical? are... you... . .. syft?

Drakaris
07-23-2015, 12:45 AM
^ delusional

literally years of domination by "the duke." nihilum was the absolute worst and longest offender of this.

just in, your beloved "duke" is perma banned for being proven to do the kind of shit you blame top empire members for without evidence (and without perma ban)

how can you be so hypocritical? are... you... . .. syft?

The permaban was due to lackluster evidence of him 'leading' a guild. His first round of bans were for selling a Green Scale to Sektors, but lets face it this wasn't an isolated incident regarding buying/selling on this box and there has been way more RMT to date with transactions numbering in the 1000s of dollars, which make Nizzar look like a small fish out of water flopping around.

Magikarp
07-23-2015, 12:48 AM
just making a point about the guild domination. you're right about one thing: the server is conducive to it

aint no way im taking you seriously if you're defending nihilum and posting the things you do about emp

regarding current rmt, prof? also 1 green scale was caught.. i saw the kingslayer's video. nizzar seemed pretty open to the whole thing. let's face it, this wasn't an isolated incident.

Buhbuh
07-23-2015, 01:00 AM
Now now boys.

The duke was very generous towards Red Dawn giving high profile targets such as VS and deliberately contesting Azrael to ensure Red Dawn got targets and weren't destroyed by Azrael for those targets. To this day that generosity was without precedent and has not been topped by any other guild.

While there was monopolising for a big chunk of time, which is unhealthy, there was also some good moments.

The duke also took players like Saphia under his wing, while other players in top guilds send her harassing messages and threats that would ultimately deserve a curb-stomp if they had verbally communicated this shit in person.

I got nothing but love for the Duke, now having seen and contributed to all factions on this box.

Considering your regular condemnation of Empire, this is really embarrassing to read.

Drakaris
07-23-2015, 01:06 AM
Considering your regular condemnation of Empire, this is really embarrassing to read.

That's my point, pot kettle black.

Empire is worse than Nihilum as a guild, but here you are.

Remember the original guild: Holocaust was disbanded by staff for breaking server rules in the past or has everyone suddenly suffered from amnesia?

Magikarp
07-23-2015, 01:20 AM
has everyone suddenly suffered from amnesia?

seems so. you forgot the whole story, particularly the part that involved nihilum doing the same thing and not receiving the same punishment

no matter though, history stands the way it stands and that story is too old for anyone to have any real credibility discussing it

at least holocaust was allowed to come back, namean? im talkin about nizzar if you don't namean

Smedy
07-23-2015, 01:26 AM
NAW

Drakaris
07-23-2015, 01:26 AM
seems so. you forgot the whole story, particularly the part that involved nihilum doing the same thing and not receiving the same punishment

no matter though, history stands the way it stands and that story is too old for anyone to have any real credibility discussing it

at least holocaust was allowed to come back, namean? im talkin about nizzar if you don't namean

Which either shows that Empire is extremely good at lawyerquesting, donated a large sum of money or have a decision makers personal phone number and can call him/her at any time.

I suspect all 3 tbh, especially since they were involved in one of the biggest r99 account strippings and were able to successfully palm off all blame to Cast, even though he has no ties to Azrael or any of their account infos to do it in the first place.

Magikarp
07-23-2015, 01:29 AM
I suspect

NAW

got some old school anti-nihilum defending you on this nonsense now

thread made me spill my drink im out peace

Magikarp
07-23-2015, 01:31 AM
one last thing:

http://ronniehiggins.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tumblr_lon5josiZy1qzmr3jo1_500.jpg

Smedy
07-23-2015, 01:35 AM
got some old school anti-nihilum defending you on this nonsense now

thread made me spill my drink im out peace

who are you?

was responding to op, didn't read shit thread

gongshow and gyno was in nihilum, i wasn't.... yet i'm defending them!

thanks 4 ur input, it was duly noted

grannock
07-23-2015, 06:57 AM
who are you?

was responding to op, didn't read shit thread

gongshow and gyno was in nihilum, i wasn't.... yet i'm defending them!

thanks 4 ur input, it was duly noted

Dont you have more nonfactor guilds to drive into the ground or have you realized this is all a waste of your time and quit?

Sektor
07-23-2015, 07:22 AM
Dont you have more nonfactor guilds to drive into the ground or have you realized this is all a waste of your time and quit?

who are you???

Smedy
07-23-2015, 07:22 AM
you must be a essential pillar that keeps empire going grannock, i wish i could accomplish as much as yourself in elfquest simulator

Uton
07-23-2015, 09:36 AM

server pop stead at 225-275 prime time

Uton
07-23-2015, 09:43 AM
ill always wonder why, they (GG) slowly stopped contesting and disbanded

Same thing that happened to Hokuten, Fresh, and now TMO...

Toxic Azrael usurping legitimate, upcoming guilds.

Empire left TMO alone and offered support while GG (Azrael) griefed them in Planer raids.

Now TMO is stalling out because they are harboring Azrael futitives of the Empire...

nuff said

Eslade
07-23-2015, 09:45 AM
can't blame tmo sucking on azrael Bros. if anything they're trying to stear the titanic away from the iceberg.

Uton
07-23-2015, 09:46 AM
they would have done better on their own

Genedin
07-23-2015, 11:05 AM
ill always wonder why, after those 2 or 3 weeks of good guys doing fairly well under harsh circumstances, contesting world repops for a good 1.5 hours (once), stopping emp members from getting vp key pieces, basically having a presence in every zone, talking mad shit and (mostly) backing it up with legitimately holding xp hotspots and racking kills, they slowly stopped contesting and disbanded

insert stock-answer of empire corrupt runs gm's grief trains etc

i know that one train in vp broke the camel's back but emp did get punished for that afterall... that was a weird reason to give up and join tmo.. unless ofc no one saw it as giving up. yowl bent the knee hard tho 4real

anyway, server pop probably only decreasing because its historically seasonal. also community is full of petition questing and rl attacks.. basically fuckin awful and that only sets in after a few weeks or months of playing here... been about that time since we got all the new faces.

Let me help you stop wondering why for the rest of your life.

This is for the same reason Azrael would contest with 50 people, almost win, lose in KC, and then cry and log out for the rest of the day instead of trying to contest the other 8 raid mobs that were up and contestable.

Lack of tenacity in leadership mixed with large ego's that take pvp deaths and losses like soul crushing events instead of minor setbacks. Mix this with the experienced players who do not want to help newer people get better and get gear and you have your answer. It's just a constant cycle on repeat.

Had GG kept the momentum going for another 2-3 weeks I firmly believe they could have overtaken Empire as they were getting most of the new recruits to the server and holding down all of the exp/farming zones.

grannock
07-23-2015, 11:06 AM
you must be a essential pillar that keeps empire going grannock, i wish i could accomplish as much as yourself in elfquest simulator

I wish i spent 4 years here and failed like 50 times. You must be a cutter.

grannock
07-23-2015, 11:08 AM
who are you???

Im that guy that rmts for all his gear and pays people to level paladins for him, wait....

daasgoot
07-23-2015, 11:14 AM
ya im sure grannok could start a guild and destroy empire...

im SURE OF IT!

the easier option however is to ask for an empire tag then talk shit while riding the coat tails of empire's leadership.

Coffee
07-23-2015, 11:46 AM
Who ever this Smedy guy is he's overly immersed and butthurt

vouss
07-23-2015, 11:58 AM
classic drakar looking dumb as hell

Uton
07-23-2015, 11:59 AM
Had GG kept the momentum going for another 2-3 weeks I firmly believe they could have overtaken Empire as they were getting most of the new recruits to the server and holding down all of the exp/farming zones.

I think it would have taken longer to get the newer people geared to be a factor.

However your earlier statement that the vets were not interested in helping new players pretty much is gospel. Azrael geared peeps deff change the game for contesting, however they were properly voted down from leadership and we all know lite and jibekkn won't play without control, I mean how else could they gear the select peeps they want to reform Azrael with as well as take the loots with them ?

So without this very influential and geared offshoot of GG players interested in a successful guild, you basically have a Fresh/Thunderdome core remaining.

Nonstarter

vouss
07-23-2015, 01:13 PM
Filthy casual

Uton
07-23-2015, 01:13 PM
red99 has the most insane player base of EQ ive ever seen, but the most ruthless was SZ.

i would not change it nor would i like to play elsewhere

Colgate
07-23-2015, 01:33 PM
every time i read a drakar post now, the x-files theme is playing in my head

Chronoburn
07-23-2015, 01:48 PM
The players on Red are mostly adults. We know this because the current insult of choice is "low t."

No, actually the current insult on red99 is typically the 1-2 month old insult from 4Chan.

Smedy
07-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Let me help you stop wondering why for the rest of your life.

This is for the same reason Azrael would contest with 50 people, almost win, lose in KC, and then cry and log out for the rest of the day instead of trying to contest the other 8 raid mobs that were up and contestable.

Lack of tenacity in leadership mixed with large ego's that take pvp deaths and losses like soul crushing events instead of minor setbacks. Mix this with the experienced players who do not want to help newer people get better and get gear and you have your answer. It's just a constant cycle on repeat.

well empire knew that gg was a threat so they sacrificed their own to take out one of our strongest players, yes... empire withheld evidence of rmt and then when they saw benefit they used it to ban someone, a true scumbag move for sure, something you would only do if you have zero cares about pvp and is really afraid of any sort of contest.

Smedy
07-23-2015, 01:59 PM
ya im sure grannok could start a guild and destroy empire...

im SURE OF IT!

the easier option however is to ask for an empire tag then talk shit while riding the coat tails of empire's leadership.

ya i've walked over so many nutswingers in my days here, they come and they go.... joining the already established number 1 guild then claiming some kind of accomplishment in elfquest 1999 and talk shit on the forum is the regular routine of red99

i may be there only one who can back up my shit talk, retti is fat

magician
07-23-2015, 02:09 PM
ya i've walked over so many nutswingers in my days here, they come and they go.... joining the already established number 1 guild then claiming some kind of accomplishment in elfquest 1999 and talk shit on the forum is the regular routine of red99

i may be there only one who can back up my shit talk, retti is fat

tryhard eurotrash

cringing real hard

Coffee
07-23-2015, 02:43 PM
well empire knew that gg was a threat so they sacrificed their own to take out one of our strongest players, yes... empire withheld evidence of rmt and then when they saw benefit they used it to ban someone, a true scumbag move for sure, something you would only do if you have zero cares about pvp and is really afraid of any sort of contest.

Tldr + yuropoor. Needless to say

I cringed

Smedy
07-23-2015, 02:45 PM
2x diabetus coming at me, i'm very offended

Retti Fat AS FUCK LOL.JPG

Nirgon
07-23-2015, 02:47 PM
When I came back Holo was far from being a #1 established guild

What do you think tho Smedy ole pal

magician
07-23-2015, 03:02 PM
nirgon Ur starting to creep me out

Nirgon
07-23-2015, 03:09 PM
?

You want Dagon back? Better shut it pal

magician
07-23-2015, 03:30 PM
he ain't comin back

SamwiseRed
07-23-2015, 03:31 PM
Did this stream even happen? I don't believe.

Coffee
07-23-2015, 04:16 PM
2x diabetus coming at me, i'm very offended

Retti Fat AS FUCK LOL.JPG

http://coreserver.net/stuff/Retti%20Fat%20AS%20FUCK%20LOL.JPG

Smilin. Hard. As. Hell.

Nirgon
07-23-2015, 04:41 PM
he ain't comin back

God hates you

Ragnaros
07-23-2015, 04:51 PM

Smilin. Hard. As. Hell.

Disgusting obese man
No wonder the women in that picture left u

Drakaris
07-23-2015, 04:58 PM
I still can't believe grown men like this take shit to another level with server corruption, RMT and petition quest. Many people on this server needs to seek help.

Colgate
07-23-2015, 05:01 PM
I still can't believe grown men like this take shit to another level with server corruption, RMT and petition quest. Many people on this server needs to seek help.

you are as insane as they come

Coffee
07-23-2015, 05:03 PM
Literally just ate 2 minion themed twinkies

Drakaris
07-23-2015, 05:04 PM
you are as insane as they come

Posting on a forum != insanity. Finding a 10-15 year old pic of someone and posting a photoshop of it is lol.

You guys are a bunch of nut jobs that rely on this game as a source of income.

Eslade
07-23-2015, 05:06 PM
how does that make you feel?

Coffee
07-23-2015, 05:08 PM
how does that make you feel?

If @ me, satisfied

Eslade
07-23-2015, 05:10 PM
twinkies so good, especially when you don't owe back child support.

was asking drakar how his accusations make him feel. seems to be raging hard.

Snapple
07-23-2015, 05:14 PM

Smilin. Hard. As. Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7_v_WetRAI

Drakaris
07-23-2015, 05:14 PM
I'm calmly posting responses with a wry smile while I contemplate whether I need to shave or not this morning before riding my hayabusa to work. If you really must know.

Snapple
07-23-2015, 05:18 PM
I'm calmly posting responses with a wry smile while I contemplate whether I need to shave or not this morning before riding my hayabusa to work. If you really must know.

how i feel after every drakar post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6woIRLnbmE

Coffee
07-23-2015, 05:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7_v_WetRAI

I fux w bibby

W8n for free Crack 3

SamwiseRed
07-23-2015, 05:22 PM
midwest rappers p gud

Kergan
07-23-2015, 05:22 PM
Drakar is actually a pretty good unintentional troll. His posts are like a pendulum that swings back and forth between stage 4 butthurt/butterbrained ramblings and ones that should start with "dear diary".

Snapple
07-23-2015, 05:25 PM
Drakar is actually a pretty good unintentional troll. His posts are like a pendulum that swings back and forth between stage 4 butthurt/butterbrained ramblings and ones that should start with "dear diary".

I agree - mental illness is pretty unintentional.

Drakaris
07-23-2015, 05:44 PM
I agree - mental illness is pretty unintentional.

Orly?

Aimfrat loser says he is an expert and can diagnose mental illness in someone he's never met in person? Cool story :P

Colgate
07-23-2015, 06:07 PM
stasis, dotchya, and ames all members of aimchat according to drakar