PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start, with a group.

Ozzmal
07-16-2015, 12:20 PM
Hey folks, new to P1999. Played on blue for a bit, and decided red might be more my taste. I guess a bit about me.

I played EQ live around the kunark area. Was very young, didnt have a stable internet connection or PC, only made it to level 30ish.

Played WoW alot of my adult life, enjoyed alot of raiding. Havent played in over a year, mostly because of the community and the game felt boring.

Anyway, I really want to play a cleric, and I want to make some new friends along the way. This might be a shot in the dark, but im looking for 1-2 (or more, idc) people interested in joining me and leveling from 1-60.

I play mostly at night, after 11pm (est) (alot of times ill play until morning). Interested on thursday-sunday nights. Most of that is work and family related. Looking for an enchanter, and warrior/paladin/sk. Also willing to take more dps assuming we can get a decent core going.

I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but I figured it couldnt hurt to try. Ima go ahead and start a toon for fun on red. If your interested ill be online, my name is Magister. Or just leave a reply here, ill check it often.

Qtip
07-16-2015, 12:26 PM
Send lauka or any thunderdome member a tell for a guild invite. This will help you big time in leveling up. Good luck and when you die, dont cry and quit. Say good fight and keep that shit moving. Leveling is so fast you will be 50+ in 2 weeks.

Ozzmal
07-16-2015, 12:30 PM
Send lauka or any thunderdome member a tell for a guild invite. This will help you big time in leveling up. Good luck and when you die, dont cry and quit. Say good fight and keep that shit moving. Leveling is so fast you will be 50+ in 2 weeks.

I may do that, I know alliances are a big deal on this server (or atleast, thats the impression I get from reading the guild forums), not sure I wana commit to anything really early, but making some new friends would be nice.

And I dont get to tore up over dying, I fully expect it, especially being new and nontwinked. Thanks for the advice, ill strongly consider it :D

Qtip
07-16-2015, 03:16 PM
I may do that, I know alliances are a big deal on this server (or atleast, thats the impression I get from reading the guild forums), not sure I wana commit to anything really early, but making some new friends would be nice.

And I dont get to tore up over dying, I fully expect it, especially being new and nontwinked. Thanks for the advice, ill strongly consider it :D

Thunderdome is a laid back guild to help new people find groups. Their is no commitment. Show up, say whats up and bullshit in guild chat. Best route to go if you plan on finding groups and progressing to 50+.

Lauka and karsten also have give aways, free ports and so on. If you need help in game with quests or anything shoot me a tell on Qtip or Pm me man. Good luck again.

krazyGlue
07-16-2015, 04:01 PM
You want some free gear ? Pm me

Pikrib
07-16-2015, 04:03 PM
You want some free gear ? Pm me

PM sent

Nalen
07-17-2015, 02:21 PM
Hey Ozzmal, just started here a couple days ago, level 15 enchanter Tooker. I will be playing most nights starting around 9PM PST which should line up with your times. Hit me up!

Also Thunderdome has been great as someone new leveling up.