PDA

View Full Version : shaman epic, black dire question

Ragnaros
07-14-2015, 07:20 PM
How many black dire pelt turn ins would it take to get max faction?

krazyGlue
07-14-2015, 07:21 PM
Inc empire troll response

daasgoot
07-14-2015, 07:27 PM
nobody knows.. its never been done

Ragnaros
07-14-2015, 07:30 PM
Tune said he did the pelt turn in 3 times and got max faction, im looking for multiple opinions though maybe i should try the blue forums.

Burog
07-14-2015, 08:30 PM
yeah its like 3-4 black dire pelt turn ins for max faction

SamwiseRed
07-14-2015, 08:42 PM
doubt it 3, each quest gives more faction than the last unless something is broken.

def more than 3 CoM book turn ins before max faction and its later down the road.

Tiggles
07-14-2015, 08:53 PM
Get 82 rezz turn ins with bondl

daasgoot
07-14-2015, 08:53 PM
i did full epic quest up to the CoM book turn ins, it then took me 7ish turn ins to max faction.

thats all i can tell you.

iruinedyourday
07-14-2015, 10:24 PM
black dire is a weak faction hit

it takes 9 book combines to get max faction once you make it to that point

3 sets of the 3 books dropped by Lord Ghiosk will allow you to skip the book combines entierly

I hate ragnaros

red - u get better info than blue forums, even from mortal enemies.

LoliPops
07-14-2015, 10:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cMxRDMc.jpg

Outer
07-14-2015, 11:24 PM
Is that really ragnaros? Sure fits the character

Tomm Selleck
07-15-2015, 01:28 AM
farm envy woes u scrub

Gzaz
07-15-2015, 02:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cMxRDMc.jpg

Lol

derpcake
07-15-2015, 03:59 AM
just hire a clr, with the 3507 corpses you have around norrath it should be np getting ressed around

Coffee
07-15-2015, 09:48 AM
farm envy woes u scrub

bondl + woe/envy is prob the slowest method lol

Tiggles
07-15-2015, 09:51 AM

Bullshit.

Bondl is by far the fastest way to farm faction its even less if you do black dire once. I think it's black dire +50 rezzes.

I'd agree if you had to get ported by making a corpse at peg leg and a bind at bondl didn't take me long at all.

Fuck COM its too hot pvpwise to farm pages unmolested.

Eslade
07-15-2015, 10:03 AM
fat

Samsung
07-15-2015, 10:09 AM
fat

reported rl attacks on tiggles.

Eslade
07-15-2015, 10:14 AM
reported rl attacks on tiggles.

very presumptuous. I was commenting on the faction hits that he was talking about. are you saying that tiggles is fat? this isn't RnF sir. reported for slander and wasting valuable gm time.

HippoNipple
07-15-2015, 11:16 AM
Bullshit.

Bondl is by far the fastest way to farm faction its even less if you do black dire once. I think it's black dire +50 rezzes.

I'd agree if you had to get ported by making a corpse at peg leg and a bind at bondl didn't take me long at all.

Fuck COM its too hot pvpwise to farm pages unmolested.

I did Bondl for an hour or so and just leveled in CoM from 39-51. I don't think I died once to PvP and the exp was great. Feels good.

Silent
07-15-2015, 12:26 PM
Heres how I went from start indiff to max faction hit for hit.

Kill 1 of 4 mobs(mob in rathe mnts is easiest), knock out tabien and glaren for woe/envy/marr while running by if u can for extra set of 2-4hr respawn mobs. Once you kill say Blinde the Cutpurse in rathe mnts, a lesser spirit spawns. Go through the diagloue or just say "I wish to know more"

Take this Tiny Gem to NFP, near the sewers area of halls of truth paladin area spot stuff. jump in water, you'll see a half naked barb, give him the tiny gem. invis up, go to jade palace or just follow the barb hes super slow. but the mob will already be at jade palace(directly across from nfp bank, second floor, first door on left) to the wolf spirit, say the phrase "What Heyokah?" you will receive an Opaque Gem

//test of patience random bs info//
Gives you a pretty decent faction hit chunk, save you easily 20 tiny gem turn ins) just annoying underwater bullshit, sit around for 30 minutes, every NPC tells you to follow them off in the distance, which in reality its a trick, and stuff respawns every 2-6 minutes that you hail, go thru dialogues to the end with abe.
//

Take this Opaque Gem to erud's crossing for the Test of Patience, where you turn it into Ooglyn, a female ogre shaman, on the island (location -900, +1600). If she isn't up, her spawn time is 2 hours. have ATLEAST 150+ swimming, levitate, EB. Mostly because she swims in the water, you CAN walk on top with levi, and have her targetted and see her name. but soon as she stops, you want to swim down there immediately and stay there. No matter what other spawn pops, do not move from that spot until you get A Small Gem from Abe the Abandoned

AFTER that, I personally did 5 tiny gem turn ins out of boredom. I completed one book from stables, which failed turn in because i needed amiably or high amiably faction even though the spirit gives you the combine book. So 5 tiny gem turn ins(minor hits) 6 woe/envy/marr turn ins(ran 2 sets out a a time as I farmed them in rathe mnt muled to druid, was bound at feerott/rathe mnt ZL) I then did 4 full stables book turn ins and hit warmly. Went and killed black dire finally, turned in got boots. Turned in one last book combine for a total of 5 combined stable journal books and got

Logs confirmed total of 6 of each of those 6 stable drops for ancient journal combine turn in, and 1 was eaten because i was indiff. so 5 for sure.

in total from indiff, 5 tiny gems + 1 opaque gem for test of patience trigger, A Small Gem x1, 6 woe/envy/marr, 1 black dire pelt, and 5 full CoM stable books(5th gave me this:) Just make sure you get out of indiff using tiny gem turn in(2-3 tops for amiable) so u can turn in book reports from com stables.

[Thu Jun 15 05:14:26 2015] Your faction standing with TrueSpirit could not possibly get any better.

Just FYI unless patch has fixed it, peg leg currently doesn't spawn the spirit for tiny gem as recent of june 29th or so.

Best way to do it is exp at stables, bind at CoM. Get the container ahead of time use it as a bag of whatever, then as you get the pages combine it for a complete report. then get another 6, then spirit sentinel is a 30 sec walk from CoM entrance in EJ(hut not the pond) turn it in, get another container, combine, turn it in, get another combiner go back to exp.

I had the 3 lord ghiosk books I was gonna use, but ended up hitting final faction with the last book, the easiest way is city of mist stables, lord ghiosk if u get a chance to loot them.

Coffee
07-15-2015, 01:52 PM
https://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Unless+this+gets+on+frontpage+i+dont+have+or+_2ac1 9f7015e715124e59796d22290f54.jpg

Tassador
07-15-2015, 05:12 PM

Kill 1 of 4 mobs(mob in rathe mnts is easiest), knock out tabien and glaren for woe/envy/marr while running by if u can for extra set of 2-4hr respawn mobs. Once you kill say Blinde the Cutpurse in rathe mnts, a lesser spirit spawns. Go through the diagloue or just say "I wish to know more"

Take this Tiny Gem to NFP, near the sewers area of halls of truth paladin area spot stuff. jump in water, you'll see a half naked barb, give him the tiny gem. invis up, go to jade palace or just follow the barb hes super slow. but the mob will already be at jade palace(directly across from nfp bank, second floor, first door on left) to the wolf spirit, say the phrase "What Heyokah?" you will receive an Opaque Gem

Gives you a pretty decent faction hit chunk, save you easily 20 tiny gem turn ins) just annoying underwater bullshit, sit around for 30 minutes, every NPC tells you to follow them off in the distance, which in reality its a trick, and stuff respawns every 2-6 minutes that you hail, go thru dialogues to the end with abe.
//

Take this Opaque Gem to erud's crossing for the Test of Patience, where you turn it into Ooglyn, a female ogre shaman, on the island (location -900, +1600). If she isn't up, her spawn time is 2 hours. have ATLEAST 150+ swimming, levitate, EB. Mostly because she swims in the water, you CAN walk on top with levi, and have her targetted and see her name. but soon as she stops, you want to swim down there immediately and stay there. No matter what other spawn pops, do not move from that spot until you get A Small Gem from Abe the Abandoned

AFTER that, I personally did 5 tiny gem turn ins out of boredom. I completed one book from stables, which failed turn in because i needed amiably or high amiably faction even though the spirit gives you the combine book. So 5 tiny gem turn ins(minor hits) 6 woe/envy/marr turn ins(ran 2 sets out a a time as I farmed them in rathe mnt muled to druid, was bound at feerott/rathe mnt ZL) I then did 4 full stables book turn ins and hit warmly. Went and killed black dire finally, turned in got boots. Turned in one last book combine for a total of 5 combined stable journal books and got

Logs confirmed total of 6 of each of those 6 stable drops for ancient journal combine turn in, and 1 was eaten because i was indiff. so 5 for sure.

in total from indiff, 5 tiny gems + 1 opaque gem for test of patience trigger, A Small Gem x1, 6 woe/envy/marr, 1 black dire pelt, and 5 full CoM stable books(5th gave me this:) Just make sure you get out of indiff using tiny gem turn in(2-3 tops for amiable) so u can turn in book reports from com stables.

[Thu Jun 15 05:14:26 2015] Your faction standing with TrueSpirit could not possibly get any better.

Just FYI unless patch has fixed it, peg leg currently doesn't spawn the spirit for tiny gem as recent of june 29th or so.

Best way to do it is exp at stables, bind at CoM. Get the container ahead of time use it as a bag of whatever, then as you get the pages combine it for a complete report. then get another 6, then spirit sentinel is a 30 sec walk from CoM entrance in EJ(hut not the pond) turn it in, get another container, combine, turn it in, get another combiner go back to exp.

I had the 3 lord ghiosk books I was gonna use, but ended up hitting final faction with the last book, the easiest way is city of mist stables, lord ghiosk if u get a chance to loot them.

LOL

Tomm Selleck
07-16-2015, 01:25 AM

<server first epic for a reason PAL

Widan
07-16-2015, 01:55 AM

bondl takes like 2 hours, 3 if you're retarded. and you don't have to do any other parts

black dire can only spawn every 4 hours or w/e

Ragnaros
07-18-2015, 12:13 AM

//

Appreciate it buddy
Gonna probably do everything once and just go ham at CoM stables

dontbanpls
07-18-2015, 01:42 AM
you can't get max faction. fuck u, kos forever