PDA

View Full Version : After a lot of alcohol and Golden Tee Live I have decided to quit Empire

Twainz
07-13-2015, 12:28 AM
Not

Twainz
07-13-2015, 12:29 AM
Also Pras Gongshow the true duke of R99

Susvain2
07-13-2015, 12:29 AM
rest innnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

luv u kid

Magikarp
07-13-2015, 12:30 AM
the extremely convincing forum posts had me thinking...

about drugs and kangaroos

Twainz
07-13-2015, 12:31 AM
I love kangaroos

Efwan
07-13-2015, 01:42 AM
Twainz 60 Bard*
Tyva 60 Wiz
Bumblebeetun 60 Cleric
Cosmos 60 Chanter
Josiah 55 Rogue
Twotrainz 55 Monk
Mandie 55 Mage
Anorz 54 SK
Nootch 54 Shaman
Dizzasta 44 Warrior

Jesus christ

Tassador
07-13-2015, 07:24 AM
Lol I always think the same thing when I see that sig and that's minus the d3 chars and blue chars.

Tapatio
07-13-2015, 10:53 AM
Lol I always think the same thing when I see that sig and that's minus the d3 chars and blue chars.

Chortle d

Smedy
07-13-2015, 12:11 PM
was just gonna welcome you back to the team twainz but i guess we will have to hold of for another month, see u soon

LoliPops
07-13-2015, 12:20 PM
https://methodicalinsanity.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/gtyoureobviouslynotaragingprodegenerateheritagehat inglowtestosteronemalefeminist_8962f1d.jpg

magician
07-13-2015, 12:22 PM
I would have believed it tbh. twainz very close to stage 6 brain rot

Tiggles
07-13-2015, 12:28 PM
I would have believed it tbh. twainz very close to stage 6 brain rot

You're new sig was taken from a TMO members video.

Thanks for the support!

Tiggles
07-13-2015, 12:29 PM
You're new sig was taken from a TMO members video.

Thanks for the support!

your*

Pumped
07-13-2015, 12:38 PM
soon as empire starts losing bosses to TMO he will hop on over dont worry

Tapatio
07-13-2015, 12:42 PM
Good one lol

Casey VII
07-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Hey guys, new guild #23440938234098 is going to win. Yeah, you'll see.

Masakizt
07-13-2015, 03:54 PM
Pras Golden tee

daasgoot
07-13-2015, 03:59 PM
fat

SamwiseRed
07-13-2015, 04:05 PM
meh Twainz, prob the only person on this server who doesnt deserve any more chances. people say Stasis if a flip flopper but he has nothing on Twainz. later nerd.

Tassador
07-13-2015, 04:09 PM
meh Twainz, prob the only person on this server who doesnt deserve any more chances. people say Stasis if a flip flopper but he has nothing on Twainz. later nerd.

Absolutely correct we need to start black balling and allienating more people off this 220 player base box.

Tameth
07-13-2015, 04:19 PM
<3 BBT

Twainz
07-13-2015, 04:20 PM

If all the server scum can join TMO then so could I. Plus I was in TMO on blue for my short time there then Z quit and the guild started to suck.

Twainz
07-13-2015, 04:21 PM
<3 BBT

Hey Tam! Miss all you guys. I probably won't be playing much til Velious. Going to have a lot of grinding to do.

LoliPops
07-13-2015, 04:29 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxw1oonXuP1r213rzo1_250.gif

Sosa_Chamberlain
07-13-2015, 04:42 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxw1oonXuP1r213rzo1_250.gif

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1359660779_tumblr_lbup0tSggN1qaeyn1o1_500.gif

SamwiseRed
07-13-2015, 04:49 PM
Absolutely correct we need to start black balling and allienating more people off this 220 player base box.

lol you think most of these people would quit if alienated. lul

Xaanka
07-13-2015, 05:18 PM
Twainz 60 Bard*
Tyva 60 Wiz
Bumblebeetun 60 Cleric
Cosmos 60 Chanter
Josiah 55 Rogue
Twotrainz 55 Monk
Mandie 55 Mage
Anorz 54 SK
Nootch 54 Shaman
Dizzasta 44 Warrior

Jesus christ

thats what the note's going to say when this guy murder suicides his family or w/e

Mr Popo
07-13-2015, 07:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5O4m2la.gif

Mr Popo
07-13-2015, 07:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GIX39kT.png?1

Stasis01
07-13-2015, 08:37 PM
I think we can make TMO quit, they can sit around on blue and camp shit for days, plenty of shit to do.

Here they can't even do Sebilis or KC without us shitting down their throats and certainly can't come close to contesting a mob heads up.

Soon as they do the real grief can start TBH.

Stasis01
07-13-2015, 08:39 PM
TMO does have Velious and the fact that we won't touch a lot of Kunark mobs to hang on to though.

It's better when there's no hope in sight etc.

Vanquisher
07-13-2015, 08:40 PM
TMO isnt going anywhere pal sorry

Stasis01
07-13-2015, 08:44 PM
I think these guys got some balls but the game can be so unfun getting shit on all the time.

It's why creative funny people like smedy and others are just super ridiculously angry and twisted.

Fame
07-13-2015, 08:48 PM
Livin in the past stacey, the days where you could legitimately shit on someone are long gone.

The people brought this on themselves.

This is how a Empire dies. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1FFVWEQnSM)

Tiggles
07-13-2015, 10:28 PM

We do actually that's the reason why this server has 300 people.

Once you blackball the autists then they quit since they quit they don't shit up the server making it easier for superior blue stock to reroll.

The fact that you contiously gear up and level up known toxic players is a major determinant to the server.

iruinedyourday
07-13-2015, 11:26 PM
We do actually that's the reason why this server has 300 people.

Once you blackball the autists then they quit since they quit they don't shit up the server making it easier for superior blue stock to reroll.

The fact that you contiously gear up and level up known toxic players is a major determinant to the server.

O cool you kicked Drakar? Nice.

Big_Japan
07-14-2015, 01:13 AM
man the 1 time i tried playing golden tee this bar slut came up and started playing/hitting on me and I was trying to show off in front of my friend what a "playa" i am so i went for it. I believe her words before I got in the car were "well you're kind of cute for a younger guy i guess" even though she was the one who came on to me. well when we got to her place turns out I had at least a minor case of whiskey dick, not an insurmountable one but what was worse was that she wasn't about to do any oral or anything to try and get me hard.

was literally just like "here I am, put it in" and left me to put on a condom. Then started reacting indignantly immediately and belittling me like she was some prize that would make any dick stand at attention automatically just by laying her crusty ass out naked.

Well that put me off so much I just said fuck it I give up, but she still tried to make me feel like I should be embarrassed about my erectile "dysfunction" when really she was just a terrible lay and had a bad attitude. Also I'm not a superficial guy but she had BMI much higher than mine, though probably much lower than the average person who will be reading this. Plus condoms totally kill the mood for me, it's like neutering yourself u know? Totally countermands the flow of testosterone in the situation. never once have I had condomed sex since that day brothers, and i am proud to say i have never suffered an inability to get erect since then, although i have intermittently had trouble reaching orgasm

Efwan
07-14-2015, 01:34 AM
man the 1 time i tried playing golden tee this bar slut came up and started playing/hitting on me and I was trying to show off in front of my friend what a "playa" i am so i went for it. I believe her words before I got in the car were "well you're kind of cute for a younger guy i guess" even though she was the one who came on to me. well when we got to her place turns out I had at least a minor case of whiskey dick, not an insurmountable one but what was worse was that she wasn't about to do any oral or anything to try and get me hard.

was literally just like "here I am, put it in" and left me to put on a condom. Then started reacting indignantly immediately and belittling me like she was some prize that would make any dick stand at attention automatically just by laying her crusty ass out naked.

Well that put me off so much I just said fuck it I give up, but she still tried to make me feel like I should be embarrassed about my erectile "dysfunction" when really she was just a terrible lay and had a bad attitude. Also I'm not a superficial guy but she had BMI much higher than mine, though probably much lower than the average person who will be reading this. Plus condoms totally kill the mood for me, it's like neutering yourself u know? Totally countermands the flow of testosterone in the situation. never once have I had condomed sex since that day brothers, and i am proud to say i have never suffered an inability to get erect since then, although i have intermittently had trouble reaching orgasm

Wellllll alright..

Drakaris
07-14-2015, 01:52 AM
O cool you kicked Drakar? Nice.

Please explain how I am classified as a toxic player? I'm not the one RMTing AONs or stripping user accounts.

I've also probably helped gear up and level up more new players than half your guild combined (including some of the people currently in Empire).

Wash your mouth punk.

Pumped
07-14-2015, 12:21 PM

what a great story please never post again

Brutality
07-14-2015, 12:26 PM
Pras discordia pras empire and pras Emperor Gongshow the true Duke of p99

Big_Japan
07-14-2015, 10:26 PM
what a great story please never post again

thank u for reading

Eslade
07-14-2015, 11:00 PM
need Japan back in elf pals