PDA

View Full Version : Window Randomly Minimizes?

Chanus
10-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Apologies if this is posted elsewhere, nothing came up on a search.

Is there a known issue with the game window randomly minimizing? In fullscreen, it collapses and switches to Windowed. The game doesn't crash, it keeps running normally. The only thing I've noticed is it seems to happen when I click either mouse button, but not every time, so I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.

Windows 7
Wireless Microsoft laptop mouse
Acer Aspire 5532
AMD Athlon 64 1.6 GHz
ATI Radeon HD3200 graphics (on-board)
3GB RAM

Dunno what else would be pertinent, if anything.

Chanus
10-29-2010, 06:52 PM
I've just discovered it happens every time I right-click the bag in slot 3 (one down from the top left) if that indicates anything.

Edit: And if I left-click on it.

Edit edit: It doesn't minimize if I do it in Windowed Mode, just if it's in Fullscreen.

Does the in-game /bug command work? Would that be a better place for this?

Tronjer
10-30-2010, 05:39 PM
It's a client side issue. Titanium was built for old CRT displays, not for modern wide-screen TFT's. If you click on something which is outside the formerly 4:3 ratio, EQ will minimize into taskbar.

Either move your objects more in the center or play in windowed mode.

Zyth
10-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Rather than moving objects on your screen, once you're in game and full screen go into display options > video modes. Do not change any options, just hit accept and when the confirm box pops up hit yes. It will appear as though nothing changed, but you'll notice 100% less minimizing when in full screen and clicking around.

TheRusty
11-01-2010, 03:13 PM
What I did is that while in windowed mode, I moved the EQ instance so that it takes up the entire screen - No matter where my mouse goes, it's over everquest. Then I enter in fullscreen, and there, no problem