07-09-2015, 09:36 PM
http://embed.gyazo.com/65149c36b8e32c8e4c003f6dbb1a6c48.gif

Tradesonred
07-09-2015, 09:58 PM
It sucks, breaks the forum rules and its a RnF post

Its also highly hypocritical considering your history of RMTing

iiNGloriouS
07-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Ironic. Feels like yesterday when Samsung was pled to 60 in a week, and rmted a nos, VP key and pd robe from Lite.

Strange
07-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Ironic. Feels like yesterday when Samsung was pled to 60 in a week, and rmted a nos, VP key and pd robe from Lite.

you forgot about epic,donalds bp,clickies,and resist gear

oh and RIP his gnome warrior lol

bubur
07-10-2015, 01:49 AM
confirmed threads from ironic hypocrite cheerleaders:

literally all of them

quido
07-10-2015, 01:55 AM
love my AON - thanks Empire

Potus
07-10-2015, 02:51 AM
Testing my sig please standby:

http://i.imgur.com/Z6UL716.gif
http://i.imgur.com/spSmgwt.jpg

Uton
07-10-2015, 05:49 AM
Lol ^^^

Drakaris
07-10-2015, 09:44 AM
Like my sig too?

Tapatio
07-10-2015, 09:47 AM
cringe, no

Samsung
07-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Love it, let's spread the information out so the csr staff knows the truth about these guys.

Make this your sig today!

Drakaris
07-10-2015, 09:51 AM
They should have an ultimatum to boot those cheating/RMTing characters from their guild.... but then their entire leadership would be booted! For shame.

Robbintha Hood
07-10-2015, 09:54 AM
OP's signature sucks. That is all.

Wizing
07-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Above poster is an empire nut hugger . That is all

Tapatio
07-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Above poster is an empire nut hugger . That is all

Recycled Children
07-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Eddard doesn't have an AoN.

Tradesonred
07-10-2015, 10:49 AM
https://nypdecider.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/nightmare-on-elm-street-2-gif-2.gif

https://nypdecider.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/nightmare-on-elm-street-2-gif-4.gif

https://scarina.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/bestdancing.gif

Tapatio
07-10-2015, 10:57 AM
lol tradesonred on fire this morning

Smedy
07-10-2015, 11:00 AM
luv dat weasel calling out all the scum, pras it

Tradesonred
07-10-2015, 11:04 AM
Getting my FQ pvp before hiatus'ing probably forever

snufzaimoverlord
07-10-2015, 12:11 PM
Hey cool what is this shit talking thread #5 started by Sektor since becoming a TMO app.

Sektor
07-10-2015, 12:12 PM
Hey cool what is this shit talking thread #5 started by Sektor since becoming a TMO app.

He he he

Doors
07-10-2015, 12:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lDyfphJ.jpg

Thread is cringeworthy.

Pumped
07-10-2015, 01:18 PM
forum is cringeworthy

bubur
07-10-2015, 01:45 PM
you're all cheaters and scum

less sig more prof both sides

Tomm Selleck
07-10-2015, 02:07 PM
He he he

Don't laugh too loud bro... you might make she-bowser/she-rek get off the couch

Pikrib
07-10-2015, 02:32 PM

My magic 8 ball is predicting another ban.

Sektor
07-10-2015, 02:36 PM

Whenever someone attacks my wife I smile real hard knowing I'm rustling them jimmies real good.

Malevz
07-10-2015, 02:38 PM
you forgot about epic,donalds bp,clickies,and resist gear

oh and RIP his gnome warrior lol

You forgot how just a week ago he asked an officer of Empire to buy a VP weapon for a ridiculously low amount of plat, then asked to discuss it on Skype. Sektor still RMT king, the clean whistle act for the GM's isn't fooling anyone.

Sektor
07-10-2015, 02:51 PM
You forgot how just a week ago he asked an officer of Empire to buy a VP weapon for a ridiculously low amount of plat, then asked to discuss it on Skype. Sektor still RMT king, the clean whistle act for the GM's isn't fooling anyone.

Ya let me Skype gongshow and offer him RL cash for rotting VP 1 handers.......

Heeeeheeee

Tapatio
07-10-2015, 03:10 PM
cringe at attempt to downplay true event

SamwiseRed
07-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Kringe

Drakaris
07-10-2015, 05:12 PM

Raze, you seriously trying to white knight? Don't you have permabanned characters too?

Just saying many old school nihilum do not think highly of you either, yet you are always the first to open your mouth.

Malevz
07-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Raze, you seriously trying to white knight? Don't you have permabanned characters too?

Just saying many old school nihilum do not think highly of you either, yet you are always the first to open your mouth.

What would I have been permabanned for? The answer is no.

People had issues with a vocal player who frequently voiced his opinion and made constant dick jokes? Well I for one an shocked. Sucks that I have fun with the game, instead of taking it seriously and freaking out over pixels.

Slathar
07-10-2015, 05:27 PM

People had issues with a vocal player who frequently voiced his opinion and made constant dick jokes? Well I for one an shocked. Sucks that I have fun with the game, instead of taking it seriously and freaking out over pixels.

yous permabanned on ur original account for RMT

Malevz
07-10-2015, 05:29 PM
I'm going to assume you seriously believe this, and aren't just trolling.

The answer is no, Malevz is my original char, started day 2 of the server iirc, and I was on him last night. Never understood why anyone would bother spending RL money on an emu.

Slathar
07-10-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm going to assume you seriously believe this, and aren't just trolling.

The answer is no, Malevz is my original char, started day 2 of the server iirc, and I was on him last night. Never understood why anyone would bother spending RL money on an emu.

you bought raid loot from nihilum for $ and got turned in by the person you purchased it from. you're an rmter and a cheater.

thanks come again

Eslade
07-10-2015, 05:32 PM
same reason that you pay someone to wash your car.

Malevz
07-10-2015, 05:37 PM
you bought raid loot from nihilum for $ and got turned in by the person you purchased it from. you're an rmter and a cheater.

thanks come again

That never happened. I played Raze in Nihilum, and I still have access to him. I also played my rogue when we were heavy on SK's and short on DPS, played him for VP recently, not banned.

Also, seeing as I was top 10 in DKP on Raze I could have just asked for items I wanted and got them. People with less DKP than me had AoN's, cause I never asked or cared.

Slathar
07-10-2015, 05:38 PM
That never happened. I played Raze in Nihilum, and I still have access to him. I also played my rogue when we were heavy on SK's and short on DPS, played him for VP recently, not banned.

Also, seeing as I was top 10 in DKP on Raze I could have just asked for items I wanted and got them. People with less DKP than me had AoN's, cause I never asked or cared.

you're seeming defensive. I would be too if I had been previously banned for RMT like you.

Drakaris
07-10-2015, 05:38 PM

Yes I do take how a guild shits on my time, commitment and contribution seriously. I know I am appreciated by the Gods Work crew and TMO, even with a simple gesture of kind words.

Malevz
07-10-2015, 05:39 PM
you're seeming defensive. I would be too if I had been previously banned for RMT like you.

Haha, that must be it.

Perhaps you could provide the name of the char I was banned on for RMT?

Slathar
07-10-2015, 05:39 PM
Haha, that must be it.

Perhaps you could provide the name of the char I was banned on for RMT?

Ghost

Malevz
07-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Ghost was banned for RMT? I find that hard to believe. In any case that wasn't me. I do have a shaman but only for the purpose of making sow/cure poison/disease pots/damage shield pots.

Slathar
07-10-2015, 05:46 PM
Ghost was banned for RMT? I find that hard to believe. In any case that wasn't me. I do have a shaman but only for the purpose of making sow/cure poison/disease pots/damage shield pots.

you would know since you got the account banned for RMT

HEH

Malevz
07-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Haha. All right then.

No, was not me.

Slathar
07-10-2015, 05:49 PM
Haha. All right then.

No, was not me.

oh okay if you say you didn't do I guess that means you didn't do it

Malevz
07-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Honestly you can make up whatever you want, doesn't bug me. I'd pick someone that actually got banned for RMT though, pretty sure Ghost just retired.

Pumped
07-10-2015, 07:21 PM
Retiring goes well here let me tell you

i bet he is just banned

deathpanel
07-11-2015, 12:03 AM
the original Ghost was doors, he was grieved off the server when me and lewis set him up to be pked with 900 pp on him in oasis in classic then he rmted his character.

the amount of rmt that went on in Project1999's mumble openly was hilarious

Gnarly aka floozy selling his logins to doors. Multiple times.
Bestow buying fungi tunic off of ??? and a manastone off Dangergirl (old nihilum druid)
He hints at this in the video of me, where the quote "WOOOOO nutswingggin is originally from" That is the reason this video is now locked and not open to public on youtube despite its popularity with the community.
Dangergirl used the money to fly a girl to him from UK, not a bad deal.
Fandango AKA Susvain cybersexing Josh Aka Jalean (classic enchanter) for items and power level.
Hurb selling items in game to buy K2 legal marijuana which he use to smoke himself retarded.

Mumble crew clean whistles were few and far between

Andain, Gradner (although he is a godless communist), Yiblaan, and kimmie all have clean whistles though.

like minded people congregate together. im not suprised most of old mumble crew is now shit boxing it up in Empire.

End Emotional Everquest Essay

Doors
07-11-2015, 02:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XIW4MwL.jpg

Drakaris
07-11-2015, 03:38 AM
the original Ghost was doors, he was grieved off the server when me and lewis set him up to be pked with 900 pp on him in oasis in classic then he rmted his character.

the amount of rmt that went on in Project1999's mumble openly was hilarious

Gnarly aka floozy selling his logins to doors. Multiple times.
Bestow buying fungi tunic off of ??? and a manastone off Dangergirl (old nihilum druid)
He hints at this in the video of me, where the quote "WOOOOO nutswingggin is originally from" That is the reason this video is now locked and not open to public on youtube despite its popularity with the community.
Dangergirl used the money to fly a girl to him from UK, not a bad deal.
Fandango AKA Susvain cybersexing Josh Aka Jalean (classic enchanter) for items and power level.
Hurb selling items in game to buy K2 legal marijuana which he use to smoke himself retarded.

Mumble crew clean whistles were few and far between

Andain, Gradner (although he is a godless communist), Yiblaan, and kimmie all have clean whistles though.

like minded people congregate together. im not suprised most of old mumble crew is now shit boxing it up in Empire.

End Emotional Everquest Essay

Pras honesty.

http://i.imgur.com/XIW4MwL.jpg

Wot, you think twainz is the only one with a 100 dose human illusion potion? Take a swig and pass to your right!

Doors
07-11-2015, 03:52 AM
Ironlion is literally an acknowledge psychopathic playing here by people that have actually met him.

On top of that dude has zero prof.

Meanwhile Macca is caught dead to rights using Lite's modified game files.

Keep drinking the kool aid though.

Drakaris
07-11-2015, 05:47 AM
Ironlion is literally an acknowledge psychopathic playing here by people that have actually met him.

Yet here you are listing me as a 'confirmed' modified file user, even though I purchased fraps (which would be useless if I cheated) and can link you half a dozen videos I've taken that show skeleton illusions from in between when GG started and now.

You are truly a dirty mouthpiece.

deathpanel
07-11-2015, 11:26 AM

calls me a psycho and makes RL attacks to avoid / dodge accusations of in game truths.

and im psycho.

log on ghost doors prove us all wrong.

Colgate
07-11-2015, 11:42 AM
the burden of proof is on you when you're making accusations

Bazia
07-11-2015, 11:43 AM
you rmt'd ghost then played some level 42 ranger in bda on blue

deathpanel
07-11-2015, 11:58 AM
i was pals with some of these dudes for a long time, why would i record stuff and turn them in? even if i had it i would not turn it in. as i dont really dislike anyone on this server i just enjoy trolling people... i also think why i do not rmt, would never rmt, i dont find it to be a bad thing, just a very nerdy thing to do to spend money on a game.

fact is i put information out there so the truth is out there, i know the truth, the person im accusing knows the truth, and alot of the community knows the truth. the only barrier between it being an accepted fact is that the person in question is in denial.

deathpanel
07-11-2015, 11:58 AM
double post.

was never a pal with doors though. although aside from trolling him i dont actually dislike him he is just easy to get a rise out of...

DONT TREAD ON ME

deathpanel
07-11-2015, 12:03 PM
you rmt'd ghost then played some level 42 ranger in bda on blue

lol i remember him fucking asking for help in mumble to kill ghoul messanger and ghoul boss for the fucking ranger weapons orc impaler and short sword of mornin.

Bazia
07-11-2015, 12:04 PM
not that i care i too frequent both servers

Pikrib
07-11-2015, 06:18 PM
Good thread

Tradesonred
07-11-2015, 07:35 PM
less talk more ridic sigs

Pumped
07-11-2015, 07:39 PM
This message is hidden because Tradesonred is on your ignore list.

wa wa wa do what i think haha

later nerd

Tradesonred
07-11-2015, 07:40 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibcIZGnHp2lxgk.gif