PDA

View Full Version : Wolves in WW

Speedi
07-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Not sure if there is already a thread on this bud I dont see hardly any of these spawning in WW. Been running around for 45m with crappy druid track. Have not found one yet. Tons of Elephants and Bronto's tho.

Daldaen
07-09-2015, 11:27 AM
I believe they are all sharing spawn tables.

When I'm charm killing dragons or Scout CharissaQuest, I opt for hounds as first pet and get mammoth->bronto after.

I suicided 4~ hounds a day or two ago when doing such shenanigans. I would imagine they just respawned as mammoths and brontosaurus. Just suicide some of those and it should be respawning some wolves.

I recall there being many complaints about their rarity once 8th shawl was implemented in Luclin.

Speedi
07-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Yea I know they share spawn tables with bronto's and elephants. Even taking that into account, with RNG you should always at least have a few wolves up when you compare how many of the others is up. Atm it's prob 50 elephants, 50 bronto's, and 0 wolves. Maybe that's what spawned when the server came up. And because the zone isn't really being used atm there isn't anything being killed really so none are up. Regardless, they seem rare as hell.