PDA

View Full Version : Trade skill changes

disenchant
07-08-2015, 02:41 AM
I wasn't too sure where to post this so I did so here.
I was wondering if it would be possible to change certain trade skill recipes in order for them to make sense and allow them to become useful.

Black Smithing:
Silvered weapons require a 49th level enchanting spell and a jacinth to produce Enchanted large brick of ore (the product is equal to a magic fine steel weapon) making the entire line counterproductive.
Maybe require small brick of high quality ore instead in the current recipes?

Ornate Chain Armor is only 1 armor class better than banded yet requires high quality ore, making this item obsolete and too costly. Perhaps this could use medium quality ores instead.

Fletching:
Crafted bows lack a superior quality over dropped versions preventing a viable resale due to their high production cost. Perhaps the cost or high end crafted bows could be modified to create a balance.

evilkorn
07-08-2015, 10:35 AM
No, not going to happen. Velious adds additional armor crafting which is a lot better than the zero stat armor (non racial) we can craft now. Velious also removes the gem component for racial armor. Those are the best changes (and classic) you can hope for.

Thulack
07-08-2015, 11:02 AM
Not trying to sound rude but you dont play here too often do you? They dont make changes to things to make more sense or easier for players. They only change things from classic terms if its for a gameplay balance or to get rid of exploited stuff.

disenchant
07-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Velious also removes the gem component for racial armor.

The jacinth required for enchanting the metal?

Thulack
07-08-2015, 07:07 PM
The jacinth required for enchanting the metal?

Yes 4 months into velious.

disenchant
07-08-2015, 11:00 PM
You bring great news, thank you sir.